This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 34 Days
134 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahh, he wasn’t expecting this to be how his Tuesday afternoon after school was going to end up. But here’s the Otaku, now hanging out with Himekawa and Kinjyou. The former of which is unhappy she’s stuck with him. So this is shaping up to be a disaster in his mind.

“It’s nice to be able to hang out after school.” Kinjyou is a lot more positive about this meeting. “Ya guys might think it’s real awkward, but I think it’s going to be fun.”

“It’d be funner if we didn’t have some dead weight following us.” Himekawa comments. He never thought she would be so cold towards him, especially how at first she seemed to just want to mess around with him and the Gyaru. Perhaps her attitude has changed because he’s actually close to a lot of these girls now? It would explain why she seems suspicious of his motives. Either that, or she’s concerned about what it is he’s been doing to get so many friends lately.

“I’ll try not to bother you.” He replies. While the boy may normally not want to be brought along for the ride. Kinjyou has been a kind girl to him, so he wants to give her a chance here. Maybe she’s right that all they need is a little time to get to know each other.

“Okay, this is a good spot.” They all headed towards a little cafe with not many people. “I’ll be right back, just gotta head to the bathroom real quick.” Somehow, he doesn’t think she’ll be gone a short while as the girl gives him a wink. This is just an excuse to get him alone with Himekawa.

“So…” When he turns to speak to her, it’s clear she’s already figured out the ruse and is sending him death glares. “Um, how’s the weather?”

“You really are hopeless aren’t you?” She responds. It really was a terrible question coming from him, but he only asked that in a panic. “I don’t get what everyone else sees in you. I always thought we looked at you like some poor sap to make fun of. Now it’s like you’re buddy-buddy with everyone.”

“Well, it’s not something I meant to do.” He explains. Most of the things he’s done seem more coincidence than anything else. Though it’s certainly benefited him, and the boy would never consider manipulating any of the girls for any reason whatsoever. “Wait, you don’t see me as an equal?”

“Obviously.” She responds. “You’re such a stereotypical otaku. I’m surprised you haven’t bothered to pop your face into my families business.” He had forgotten about it, to be honest. But she did make a good point, a bunny cafe would be a good place for someone like him to hang around. Especially if he got to see someone as sexy as her in a bunny girl costume. Okay, she might’ve made a good point there. “Though, I guess I’m a bit of a stereotypical gal too, aren’t I?”

“Wait, I got an idea!” He suddenly realizes, maybe there is a chance to get her to at least be more friendly with him. “I’ll show you something that maybe gals and otakus can both enjoy.”

“Now that’s the spirit.” Out of nowhere, Kinjyou pops up from behind his chair and wraps her arm around him. “Yer really getting bold lately, aren’t ya?”

“Hehe… Sure…” He answers nervously, feeling flustered from being so tight up against her body.

3