This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 31 Days
150 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s movie time, and it looks like the Otaku’s gathered an entourage as they get into their seats to watch Avengers: Endgame. While it may not be based on a manga, comic book films can be cool too. At least, that’s what he’s banking on to get Himekawa to budge a little to stop hating him.

She doesn’t even have to like him or anything, just disliking him less is good enough for the boy. So hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

“Hope everyone’s got their drinks and snacks!” Kinjyou seems to be enjoying herself as she sits down. The girl beckons him to sit besides her, which he hesitates for a moment given his plans. “Don’t worry, I got ya.” So she ends up pulling him down to get next to her and then takes Himekawa to be on his other side. Now he can be alone with her without worrying about anyone else.

“Hmpf, I’m only doing this because she’s my friend.” Unsurprisingly, Himekawa is unhappy about this arrangement. Why wouldn’t she be, considering that she’s stuck with the only person she doesn’t like. Meanwhile, all of her friends are on the other side of him.

“I just want to be friends…” He whispers quietly as the movie begins. It’s hard to pay attention to the plot when he’s a bit more focused on the girl. Not many people can see them, as they’re towards the back of the theater. So it’s easy to be able to converse with her. “If everyone else is cool with me, then what do you dislike about me?”

“Is everything an okay answer?” She replies sarcastically. “But seriously, I don’t get how you’ve become popular all of a sudden.” The girl is suspicious of him the closer he’s gotten to everyone. At first, it was fun to mess around with him and the Gyaru. But it looks like things have changed rather quickly. After all, it’s only been a couple of months with all this craziness happening.

“I’m telling you, I didn’t do anything wrong. Things just turned out like this, that’s all.” It’s not easy to convince her the truth, when really he has no proof for his innocence. “If I had poor intentions, then how come you’re the only one I’ve… You know.”

“That’s got to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.” It is true though, she is the only girl his hands have ever touched in less than appropriate places. Completely on accident, but still a thing. “And what about when you had to be coaxed to helping me and my family out. You only did it after senpai said she would.”

“That’s partially because everyone else also said they’d do it.” Now that just made him sound like the type to fall under peer pressure. “But I like senpai a lot. She’s someone I have so much fun hanging out because we share a lot of hobbies.”

“Hmm… So that’s how you are.” She slowly fell into silence, staring at the movie screen for a moment. It was like she had come to a realization about the boy. “Fine, I won’t be mean to you anymore.”

“Huh?” He’s confused, the Otaku doesn’t think he’s done anything special to change her mind. “But-”

“Doesn’t mean we’re all buddy buddy… But I think I can trust you now.” She cuts him off, putting a finger on his mouth to shut the boy up. He doesn’t get it, but the Otaku is more than happy with this result.

3