This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 29 Days
138 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly, light comes back into the Otaku’s vision. Well, not that much light, just a lamp. Wait a second, a lamp? But didn’t he pass out outside? Actually, it doesn’t feel like he’s laying on the hard ground, though the boy doubted Otomore would just leave him like that.

Instead, it seems like he’s in a bed? But it’s not his room though. The boy would know, seeing as his room is filled with a bunch of figurines and posters of cute anime girls. No, there’s a bunch of band posters plastered along the walls and it seems like there’s also massive speakers on a desk in front of the bed.

Taking a look at the clock, it reads 1 in the morning. So it is technically the next day. Now he knows when it is, but where is he? Scanning the room, there’s a person sitting on a comfy chair right next to the bed. Otomore?

She’s fallen asleep and well… She’s defenseless. Her legs are spread out a bit, revealing her blue panties to him. A flash of red run along his face from the sight. It’s wrong of him to stare, so he leans over to try and adjust her skirt to protect her decency.

“Mmhmm?” She slowly opens her eyes and he nearly freaks out over this compromising position. The Otaku rushes back to laying on the bed as she wakes up. “Oh, you’re awake.” Otomore says, smiling softly. Then, she realizes what she’s showing him, and gently presses a hand down onto her skirt to cover herself up. A light blush forming on her cheeks from the embarrassment.

“What happened?” He asks. She explains to him that after he passed out from the shock, she was left no choice but to bring him back to her house. Otomore doesn’t know where he lives, so she went here first and asked her parents to help contact his parents so they didn’t have to worry about where he was.

For whatever reason, they all decided to just let him rest on her bed. Where the boy’s pretty sure his mom allowed it so he would spend more time with a cute girl. Well, on the plus side he did catch a peek at her panties. “Well, thank you for that.” It was kind of her to let him rest in her bed. She has a nice bed, it’s soft and smell nice. Probably because she smells nice too.

Yeah, he is a bit weird, isn’t he?

“If you’re still feeling unwell, then you can go back to sleep here.” While it’s painfully obvious that the shock was what got him. Everyone is still concerned for his health from blacking out so easily. However, she’s only saying this to avoid the more important conversation of their past. In a sense, he is afraid too.

“Thanks, but you should sleep in your own bed.” He replies. The boy offers to trade spots, but she argues back.

“You’re unwell, so you should sleep in the bed…” They would end up debating this for the next few hours.

3