This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 26 Days
228 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku can’t believe it. Kinjyou really just gave him a kiss right behind the school. Since they were alone, not a single soul outside of them know about it. And given the way she’s just chatting it up with all the others girls, it’s like it never even happened between them. But that feeling she gave him makes it certain that it did.

“Hahaha, that’s so funny!” She says as he stays quiet at his desk. Why is she acting this way? Right after she left him that kiss, which wasn’t short by any stretch of the imagination, the girl got up and left. He was too much in shock at the time to say anything to stop her.

Now things are really weird for him now going through this week. First there was the dealing with Otomore, where they still haven’t talked about their apparent past with one another. Then this comes along and really throws a wrench into his life. Surely this has to be a bad joke or prank coming from Kinjyou. He bets if he brings it up, then she’ll laugh in his face and reveal it was all an act.

Well he’s not going to let her get that satisfaction. For now at least, seeing as he can just wait a week for things to blow over. Surely at some point, she’ll come around saying it was just a joke to him eventually. Especially since he’ll withhold giving her his manga until then.

But for now, he’s not left with much else to do today. It’s not like he can go around looking for Otomore either. What can he say to her about their childhood. Perhaps it’s not important, but knowing he was friends with her does make him want to know more. If only there was someone who could help him figure that out.

At this point, he needs someone he can run to for comfort. Well then, it’s time to go look for Koyamauchi. She’s his senior, so surely her extra experience can lend him aid in the form of wisdom.

“Senpai?” He peeks his head in her classroom once more. This time, he’s a lot more quieter to avoid getting too much attention from her classmates. “Huh? Where is she?”

“Boo!” Suddenly, a voice screams out from behind him. It sends a fright throughout his entire body as he yells in utter fear and falls over backwards. As it turns out, it was just Koyamauchi playing a trick on him. She saw him walking over towards her class on her way back from the bathroom. So she couldn’t resist the urge to scare him.

“Hahaha, there you are senpai.” He say, giggling a bit. Despite her scaring him silly, it feels somewhat nice to be able to feel normal with someone for once.

“I got you real good, didn’t I?” She responds with laughter of her own.

3