This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 23 Days
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the stuff taken care of with Otomore, the Otaku realizes it’s time to head on over to Kinjyou to work things out. Why he waited a whole day after talking with Otomore? Well, he lost his nerve after school when trying to approach the girl in the first place. Things already went well earlier, so he didn’t want to ruin his days if something got messed up there.

So he decided to catch her early in the morning, where no one else can interrupt their conversation. Especially given the nature of its contents.

“Funny running into ya Otaku.” She greets him. The girl rubs her eyes as she tries to wake herself up more for the day to come. Clearly, like him, she doesn’t get enough sleep. “How are ya?”

“Look.” He cuts right to the chase. There isn’t really much time for them to be having this conversation since it’s morning and classes will begin soon enough. “I just wanted to talk about what happened on that day…” Now comes her response. A part of him is wanting for her to say it’s all some dumb joke and laugh in his face. After countless years of other students doing that to him, the boy can more than handle that.

“Oh yeah, wasn’t it so nice?” She replies. He can’t tell if she’s still putting on an act, or what is up with this odd reaction from her.

“Um, are you being serious?” He asks.

“Serious?” She responds like he just asked her a question in a foreign language. “Ooh, you mean was that a confession? Hehe…” He giggles a bit, twirling her hair a bit with her finger. “Maybe…”

“I can’t tell.” She’s being way too coy about it. If he didn’t know any better, this might be construed as her flirting with him. Not that the boy know what flirting is, seeing as he’s never done it before, let alone had a girl do it to him. “If this is a joke, it’s not really funny. I don’t think you should play around with other people’s feelings.”

“I agree.” She responds, then gets uncomfortably close to him. “And maybe, I do like you a little bit.”

“Eh?” She’s kidding, right? Otherwise, this would be the first time he’s ever been confessed to. Maybe she’s really telling the truth because what she’s done so far is a bit much for a simple prank. “R-really?”

“There’s so many girls around you, it’s kind of hard to make a move.” She whispers in his ear, keeping their conversation away from any prying eyes. “But, I do want to just snatch you up.” The way she’s talking right up against his ear, it feel like when he’s watching an ASMR from a popular vtuber.

“I… I don’t know how to respond.” After all those times of him thinking of an answer. The boy still isn’t prepared for this situation.

“Hehe, it’s fine if you’re not ready yet.” She seems oddly cool with this situation. “Maybe, there can be something on the weekend we all can do, then you’ll figure it out.”

3