This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 11 Days
115 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku isn’t sure how Himekawa plans on solving this problem. She seemed rather confident about it yesterday. So he’ll just have to trust her and wait to see the results. Of course, she’s not exactly the biggest fan of him. It’s entirely possible that she’ll just snitch on him and get the Gyaru mad at him for telling their secret.

If it’s the latter, then he can kiss their friendship goodbye.

“Oi, Otaku!” Speaking of, there’s the Gyaru looking for him right now.

“Yeah!?” He responds absurdly loudly. After that thought entered his head, the boy got a bit on edge. “What’s up?”

“Hang on, you gotta come with me.” She takes him by the shoulders and pulls the boy away from the rest of the classroom. At first, he thinks she’s about to take him to a group of angry boys who are going to be ready to beat him up. Thankfully, he can breathe a sigh of relief in seeing it’s just Himekawa. Unless… That girl still wants to beat him up too.

“What’s this all about?” He asks.

“Guess who just got a job at Himekawa’s family’s business!” She points to herself in glee and celebration.

“Really? That’s great.” He’s more than happy to hear she’s apparently been able find another job so easily.

“Yeah, and it’s okay with the school too.” Himekawa adds on to explain. “My parents were happen with the work everyone did last month. So they figured it’d be nice to add on another part timer.” As it turns out, this was what that girl meant yesterday. She gives the boy a wink, signaling that fact clear enough. So it also seems that she’s kept him telling her the secret from the Gyaru.

“Oh, they were wondering if you wanted to join too.” The Gyaru offers.

“No, I’m good.” Not only does he prefer not having to work while still attending school. The Otaku also doesn’t want to wear that embarrassing bunny girl costume again.

“I figured you’d say that.” Himekawa walks away. “Well, I’ll see you two off in class then.” She waves them off.

“Hmm, I guess that’s good ne-” He was about to comment on the fortunate situation they found themselves in. However, the boy is interrupted when she suddenly embraces him from behind.

“Thanks.” She simply says.

“Huh? For what?” He’s nervously sweating from their close physical contact.

“I know you told her the truth.” She admits to him her own knowledge of the situation. “Thanks… If you didn’t tell her, we might’ve been stuck like that forever.” Despite wanting to keep it a secret. The Gyaru realizes that they couldn’t have been able to do it alone.

And she also realizes something else about herself too in that moment.

2