This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 8 days
117 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s the weekend and finally the Otaku is able to hang out with Otomore like they agreed upon. He’s not sure what she wants to talk about, but he himself does have some topics on mind. Not subjects that he wishes were a part of their conversation, but he can’t help but ask.

In reality, it’s no big deal if they did have some silly little kiss when they were kids. The pair were children after all. Not to mention neither of them didn’t even remember it anyway, so clearly it doesn’t mean anything. Yet at the same time, it’s not something he can so easily forget once he’s come back to his memory.

“Hey, so what did you want to do?” He asks the moment she answers the door. She’s dressed in casual wear, so it doesn’t seem like she was planning on taking them anywhere. The boy feels a bit overdressed compared to her, but he’s the one who’s not in the comforts of his own home.

“Well, you know how we were friends back in the day?” She produces a book from behind her back. “I was curious and asked my mom about it, and she found this in the attic!” Apparently it’s an old photo album that contains pictures from when she was a kid. According to her mom, it also has some of him in it as well.

“Really, that’s awesome!” He’s excited over the prospect of reminiscing on some memories. So she leads him into her room so they can enjoy this alone together.

“I haven’t even looked in it myself yet.” She tells him that she wanted to wait for him so that they could experience it for the first time together. “Now come on, I can’t wait any longer!” It seems that the anticipation is killing her as they open up to the first pages.

In the beginning, there were mostly just simple pictures of her when she was a child. Nothing super special, though a few were pretty embarrassing like some of her taking a bath with her mother. Don’t worry, there was nothing inappropriate to be seen. Not that it stops her from getting a bit shy and him turning his head away to let her skip that page.

Eventually, there are some of her playing with some friends. Especially one that they know quite well, which would be the Otaku when he’s a child. “You were so cute when you were younger.” She comments. While it’s likely a statement in regards to his smaller size. His heart does skip a beat in hearing her compliment his appearance.

“It looks like I was a lot more energetic back then.” He makes an observation as the pair look at a photo of him pushing her on a swing. It reminds him of that dream he had some time ago.

“Too bad it looks like we’re almost done here.” She says, turning the book over to the last page. There, they are both stunned by what they see. There’s a picture of the pair engaging in a light kiss. Nothing major, since they’re both just kids there. “Oh…”

He already knew that it had happened, though the boy never expected it to be saved in an image. Now he’s worried about how she’s going to respond. “I guess that was a thing…” Slowly, she closes the book.

Ahh… And now things are awkward between them.

2