This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 4 Days
136 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Gyaru has a surprise for him? The Otaku isn’t sure of what to expect, but it’s not like he’ll ignore her request. Though the way she’s acting today during class before their planned meeting time is weird.

“Oi, Ota~ku.” She playfully runs her finger down his back to grab his attention. “Could ya grab me some bread for lunch today? It’s been so long since you’ve done that.”

“Uh, sure.” He responds. “Of course I can.” It has been a while since they had done that. Well, since he had done as she asked. Though the way she said it this time feels different than before. Even if he’s forgotten what the feeling was like in the first place.

When he gets back after getting their lunch. The boy takes note of Himekawa’s demeanor. Something about her mood and tone seems like she’s concerned over something. Whatever it is, he can’t be certain. However he can get an idea that it might be related to what they talked about before. She knows something he doesn’t and clearly that girl doesn’t plan on telling him or anyone else anytime soon.

Finally, after what feels like a strange, but normal day. It’s time for him to meet with the Gyaru. On his way to where they planned on meeting, which is simply right behind the school. However, he ends up running into Koyamauchi at this critical time.

“Hey, Otaku.” She’s cautious about her words to him as they have this chance encounter. “Look, I’m sorry about storming out back there. Maybe we could talk a little bit now?”

“Oh, senpai…” He really hates to have to do this, but he already made a prior engagement. “Sorry, but I need to go see the Gyaru behind the school. She wanted to see me about something.”

“Oh really?” Her tone turns sharp, and a bit of anger bleed through. “Fine, whatever.” Quickly, she turns around and away from him. “Go ahead and see her.”

“Um, do you want to…” She then walks away before he’s able to finish his sentence. Great… Now he’s got her really mad at him, but right now the boy’s got to go take care of whatever it is that the Gyaru wants from him first.

“You finally made it!” The Gyaru claps her hands when she see him. “You’re a little late, ya know?”

“Sorry, I just ran into someone on the way here.” He answers. “So, why’d you call me here?” The pair are alone here. There’s not a single soul around to interrupt them.

“Well…” She gets up close to him. It’s enough to make the boy feel a bit uncomfortable.” You see… I was wondering if the two of us could maybe… Go on a date?”

“Date?” He’s a little surprised to hear her saying that. Is this some kind of joke, or is he misunderstanding something? “Oh, you mean like that one outing we had?”

“I mean like that, and a little more.” She runs her finger down his chest, indicating her romantic mood. “I really like you a lot, so it’d be cool if we could be a thing.” The Otaku can’t believe this. She’s really confessing to him right behind the school.

Now he realizes why Himekawa gave him that advice. It wasn’t just about girls like Koyamauchi or Otomore. She knew about the Gyaru’s feelings for him, but were her words to set him up with her? Or was it more for making sure he’s make the right decision for himself? “So what do you say?” She asks again.

“…” When he spent those countless hours on his bed. All of it spent thinking about his own personal feelings. It’s not that the boy realizes something important that gives him the answer he has for this very situation. Albeit, it’s a very painful response he has for her. “...I’m sorry…”

2