This Gyaru is Dating the Otaku
699 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Senpai!? Senpai, are you here yet?” The Otaku calls out for Koyamauchi. Today’s Sunday, as well as the day after the pair officially confessed their love for one another. As expected now that they’re couples, it’s time for their first real date.

“Of course I’m here.” She hurriedly rushes towards him to get the boy not to shout so loudly. The pair are dressed for the occasion, though it’s not much different than the time they shared that trip to the amusement park. “It’s a little embarrassing if you’re still going to keep calling my senpai all the time.”

“But I always call you senpai.” He responds. “It’s a bit hard to break that habit.” The boy laughs nervously about that fact.

“I just figured that now we’re… Dating…” She doesn’t like to have to say it out loud. They’re still new at this, so the pair are a bit iffy on being confident in themselves. However, she was hoping he’d be a bit less formal when it came to addressing her at this point. “You should call me by my first name now that we’re together.”

“First name?” He never thought she took issue with being called senpai, but it makes sense to him. “Okay, senpa… I mean, Koyamauchi.” Though it is hard to break a habit he’s built over the past couple of months. “Well, I’m glad we’re able to do this today.”

“Yeah, it’s a nice day today.” She twiddles her fingers a bit as they awkwardly stand in the middle of the park. There are a ton of people going about their day, as these two seem to be frozen a bit in time.

“Um, did you…” The pair ask each other in unison about the other having a plan for today. Admittedly, they did this impromptu, as a result of their outburst of emotions the day before. So they don’t actually have anything set up for this actual date.

“Heheh…” She giggles. “I guess the two of us are just a couple of dorks who don’t know what we’re doing.” He always thought she’d be more experienced with this. Mainly because she was a cute girl, so surely some boys had tried asking her out multiple times by now. But as it turned out, that date she took with that other boy was her first time. And that hardly counted seeing as she didn’t really try or interact with that person at all. For all intents and purposes, today’s date was her first one as well.

“I guess it doesn’t matter if we don’t know what we’re doing.” He takes her by the hand and begins to lead them wherever. “As long as I’m doing it with you, I can be happy.”

“Same here.” She agrees. “Is this what it means to be in love?” Koyamauchi asks. “I don’t know about it too well. All I know is from the manga I read.” If that’s the case, she certainly gets that feeling of her heart racing when he takes her hand.

“I don’t know.” He answers. “But, I do know that I’ll always feel this way about you.”

And finally, we've reached the ending of this story. Thank you all so much for getting this far, and if you're reading it as it's released. I hope you all have a wonderful new year's. This year has been great for me. I was able to finish many of my stories and got to meet so many great people. Hopefully, this next year can bring on more fun for us all.

3