Getting There
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get her Mind off the monumental Decision, Miyu and Asuka bring the Flowers into the Home. This happened after last Night’s Weather Forecast signalled the Dawn of, possibly, the harshest Winter in Years.

Miyu - Asuka, we have a few more then we can go for a Walk. Drago too.
Asuka - ‘Kay!
- Can’t wait~.
With Flower Pots in Hand, the Ladies move them inside where Akano will determine their ideal Spot.

Akano - Haru, move this one over there.
Haru - On it, Love. | The Husband is hard at Work as well.

Asuka brings in the very last one as Miyu and I wait patiently. Carried with her Tail, Asuka hands the beautiful Flower to the Mother.
Akano - I didn’t think it would get this Cold so suddenly… The Forecast last Night said -6 Celsius… Not good for my little Flowers.
Miyu - They’re safe now, Mama. You just have to find a spot for them. | Miyu says in a happy Tone.

Akano - I will, you three can go on your daily Walk. Please don’t forget to dress properly, Miyu.
Miyu - I won’t. | A walk, a beautiful Routine of ours each Day that started with Summer’s End and the closing of our Shop.

Shooting upstairs into her Room, we take the needed Clothing and head out the Door, waving at the Parents.

Beginning to walk, Miyu has a different Aura to her Today. A wonderful difference from Yesterday.

Miyu ~ Guys, I know what I want. That… is only half of the Decision.
Asuka - That’s wonderful Miyu! What is it?
- Let us know, so we can celebrate with you.

Miyu ~ I want to stay with you two, Mama and Papa. You all mean a lot to me. | Lifting her Head, we can see a wonderfully bright and satisfied Smile.
Asuka - That’s set then. Now we just have to create or choose the End of the Decision and we’re solved!

Miyu ~ That will be the least difficult… What I chose recently, was the Horror that I dwelled on for the last few Days.
- In that case, let’s work up our Moods then we take the final Step to a complete Decision.
Asuka - We should tell your Parents as well.
Miyu ~ I will do that, Today. | Her Smile shines even brighter now.

Miyu ~ It feels like a weight was on my Back… Preventing me from moving on.
Asuka - We’re very glad it is over. Right, Onii-sama?
- Obviously.
Hovering above her Head, we follow her onto the End of our quiet Mountain Town.

Thankfully, she followed her Heart and her honest Desire, instead of following what’s practical and overly useful for her.



Returning on the other side of the Road, we pass by the Edge of the Town - where the Road leads up to here - We spot the Field where our Shop is.

Miyu - Next Summer will be fantastic~.
- Every Summer will, Miyu.
Asuka - It sure will.
Miyu - I know! That’s why I’m overjoyed! | It’s a whole other World with Miyus happy as she is now.

Returning Home, Miyu leaves hangs her Jacket and heads upstairs to her Parents.

Finding them in their cosy Office, with their Desks connect to eachother, Miyu approaches them with a bright Smile.
Miyu - Mama, Papa, I’ve made up my Mind. | Stopping their work from Joy, they stare at their Daughter.

Haru - Really?!
Akano - Fantastic! What did you choose, Love?
Miyu - I want to stay at Home!

Akano - Thank Goodness… | Akano has finally, completely calmed down.
Haru - Then you’ll simply have to find a solution to your other minor Problem.
Miyu - It’s on the way. I’ll share it with you when I found it.
Haru - Okay. But don’t neglect your Health for it, Miyu.

Miyu - I won’t. Papa.
Akano - Also, please bring down all your dirty Clothes, I’ll do a big Wash Today.
Miyu - On it!
Shooting into her Room, Asuka and I help Miyu clean her own Room.

Miyu - Thanks, Guys. Please wait here. I’ll bring some small Snacks.
Asuka - Snacks! Yay! | My Sister jumps around from Joy.
Miyu - Ehehe…. | As she leaves, we lie on the Floor.

Asuka - The Winter is much harsher in our World…
- I know… We should ask her if she wants to visit again, which will be the last one for this Year.
Asuka - We should also visit Lady Skaly once more. Thank her for the Help until now.
- Agreed.



Miyu - I’m back!
Asuka - Snacks! | My Sister immediately Spots the Snack Bowl.
Miyu - Each of us has one. Here you go. Enjoy!

Crunching straight in, my Sister’s Face is screaming Happiness. Miyu sits down in between us.

Miyu - Guys, I’ve read that one can complete University from Home. As of the last few Years.
- Are you interested?
Miyu - A bit, I still need to do the proper Research and present the Idea to my Parents.

Asuka - They’ll accept it, Miyu.
Miyu - I’m not worried about that, I’m worried because it may be too much to ask for… Money-wise.

Asuka - We can chip in, if need be.
- Absolutely.
Miyu - Thanks a bunch, you are the Best~. | She hugs us affectionately.

- We should visit the Spirit World, as long as we can.
Miyu - The Winter… Right.
Asuka - We don’t have to, if you don’t want to.
Miyu - I do. I want to thank Skaly for everything and see the Town once more that also helped a bunch.

- First, please solve your own Problem. Then we can visit.
Miyu - That’s the Plan, Drago. Just wanted to celebrate as much as we can. We’ve reached a long way, since our Reunion.
Asuka - We did. We’ve also done a lot since then.

Miyu - Opened our own Business that we love dearly.
Asuka - Most importantly, you’ve taken your own Steps in Life.
- That’s right, you are in control now, Miyu. You steer it where you want to.

Miyu - Then… I want to spend my Time with you two and my Parents. It’s all I want.
Asuka - You made it happen then. It’s nothing we did. We simply helped.
- I’ll say it as much as I can… Your Parents, Asuka and I, will always stay with you. Help you with anything that you will do.
Miyu - I love you two, for that~. | With her Heartwarming Words comes a very Heartwarming Smile.

With Christmas just around the Corner, we will have to get Ready for a Holiday Fest that is appropriate and unforgettable!

0