Stocking Up – Tea and Snacks
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyu’s Problem is almost solved. A few more Days of research and dedication to present her Parents with a happy Solution for everyone, most importantly herself, will pay off as the End of the Year is coming closer with the Minute.

Miyu - From Today, I will start doing research and seeing what fits my Interests best when it comes to University.
- That’s good to hear.
Asuka - We’ll be lying here. | My Sister heads for the Dragon Beds the Family gave us. Soft and comforting to rest on.

Another Day of Research for Miyu, how much Information regarding her Education she will get Today will directly affect how much she still has to do before she shows her Parents her Final, complete, Decision.



Miyu - Guys, can we go for a Shopping Trip?
Asuka - Sure. What do we buy?
Miyu - I just remember that we’re low on Tea… If the word is true, that this will be a harsh Winter… We need to stock up graciously on the Items we need. Snacks too.
Asuka - Shnacks!? Let’s go! | My Sister is eager to go.

In the downstairs Living Room, the Parents rest cuddled up. Akano turns to us as Miyu takes her Jacket.
Akano - Shopping? | She whispers.
Miyu nods.
The Mother slowly turns back to cradling her Husband, a Heartwarming Sight to behold.

Leaving the Home, Miyu starts walking as gentle Snow begins to fall.
Miyu ~ It’s so beautiful… I absolutely love Winter~...| Miyu stops to admire it.
Asuka - A wonderful Season.
- The most calming one as well. | Perfect for Family activities and cuddling.



Arriving at the Shop, Miyu threads in, nodding at the Cashier.
Miyu ~ Here’s the Tea… Which one do we take? We have to take quite a few as well.
Asuka - One of each?
Miyu ~ There are only 4 Types… Sure thing. Let’s take 5 of each. For a total of 20 small Boxes of Tea.
- Sufficient for the entire Winter.

Miyu ~ We only drink one each Day, in the Evening. We could drink another one each Day, it helps keep us calm and warm.
Following her to the Snack Aisle, we start picking all the best Ones.
Asuka - Miyu, that’s sufficient. We don’t need more.

Miyu ~ True. We don’t eat Sweets so we’re good to go.
At the Checkout, Miyu lets her chosen Items be scanned. The Total Price of everything, a chocked-full Basket is 48,000 Yen. Not too expensive.

Back outside, the gentle Snow has grown into a harsher one. With quick steps Miyu begins to go Home.

Entering the warm Safety of the Home, Miyu places down her Bag of Necessities and takes off her Jacket.

The Parents sit on the Couch, seemingly planning on something.
Miyu - Mama, Papa what are you two doing?

Haru - We’re planning to go Shopping.
Akano - The Weather Channel has announced that every single Resident in our Region should stock up on Supplies and start rationing. We’ll be out of the Home for a while… | The Mother looks very worried.

The Ladies join the Parents and follow.

Miyu - When do you plan to go?
Haru - Preferably… The Day after Tomorrow. Going on the next Day will be bad, everyone will panic-buy.
Miyu - Won’t we be left out then?

Akano - Of course, Dear. Remember when we were out on a Trip this Summer? | Akano holds Miyu’s Hand gently.
Miyu - Yeah…
Akano - That’s when we drove out of the Regions, into the much bigger Cities to buy Supplies. There the demand will be lower due to the accessibility, even this Winter, being very High.
Miyu - I see…

The young Lady looks at me and Asuka.
Miyu - Then I will visit the Spirit World once more this Winter.
Haru - That’s good to hear. When are you planning to go?

Miyu - When you two are going on your Trip as well. We will meet back at Home.
Akano - That’s good planning, Miyu. I’m proud of you. | Akano kisses Miyu’s Head in a Motherly fashion.

Asuka - Will you two need our help?
Akano - It’s hard to say… Regardless of that, I think Miyu needs you more~.

Miyu - But we can’t just leave you like that! | She starts to panic.

Haru - Here, Miyu. Look, see the Snow Prediction for the next Days?
Miyu - Yeah… It’s not… that bad…
Haru - It’ll be snowing heavily at Night, we will be Home long before even Dusk.
Miyu - Oh. Then it’s okay. | Miyu smiles genuinely.

Akano - We’ll finish planning a very safe Route and start on Dinner.
Haru - I will help, right? | Haru tilts his Head obediently.
Akano - Of course, Dear.
Miyu - I’m going up then, please call us for Dinner.
Akano - We will.
Haru - Have Fun.
Up the Stairs with hasty Steps, Miyu sits back at her Desk, the Curtains on her Window look fabulous with Christmas Trees on them and the Sun’s setting Light shining at them.

Back in our Dragon Beds, Miyu stands up and walks downstairs. Without telling us a Word.
Asuka - She forgot to take out the Snacks.
- Most likely.

Our Talk finished and Miyu’s back.
Miyu - Forgot to take out what we bought. I was quick~.
Asuka - Gotta be tender with our Rations for this Hard Winter.
- True. | We rest our Heads and listen to the calming Sound of Miyu working.

Waking up from my short Nap, I notice my Sister is still sleeping. The young Lady sits in her Chair, browsing on her Phone.
- Miyu, are you finished?
Miyu - Sadly no, I’m tired and hungry. I’ll finish this Tomorrow.
- Alright.

Miyu - Dinner will be done in quite a while. You can take another Nap.
- Until then… Dear, Miyu.



With the Smell of excellent Food filling the Room and ultimately my Nose, I awake. My Sister gradually does too.
Miyu - Let’s go then. Once you’re awake.
Asuka - I am.
Putting her Pullover as she stands up, we follow Miyu downstairs.

Akano - Here they are~. Good Timing.
Miyu - Whoa! It looks amazing!
The Family begins to eat their wonderful smelling Dinner. Akano walks up to us with two Bowls in her Hands, serving us our Portion of the Meal, my Sister gets a bigger Piece of Meat than I do. That’s how I love it.

This fantastic Meal will be followed by a quiet and soundly Sleeping Night.

0