The Complete Decision
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon as the Afternoon began and Lunch was greatly enjoyed, Miyu was already working on her PC, finishing her Research.
Miyu - I should be done before long.

Asuka - Can we take a Nap?
Miyu - Of course you can. No need to ask me for it.
- See you in a bit, Miyu.
Miyu - Good Napping.



My awakening was rapid as I heard Papers be sorted and set aside. The young Lady is finally done with her Research.
Miyu - I’m done, Guys. I’m finally done. | My Sister wakes up.
- Good Work, Miyu. Well done.
Asuka - You’re done, Miyu? Fantastic! Let’s go show your Parents!
Miyu - Yes! Let’s!

Hurrying into their Office, they sit at their connected Desks. The Father is browsing his Laptop while the Mother happily Knits while Humming softly.
Miyu - Mama! Papa! I got the Solution! Look! | She lays out her Papers.

Akano - Wonderfully done, Miyu. This is your own hard Work.
Haru - Your Mother has something to tell you. It’s very important. | The Husband says with a affectionate Smile.

Akano - Miyu, we’ve very recently found the same Thing. But… Your Work just confirms our Questions. It is possible for you to complete University from Home!
Miyu - I know~! It’s such a great Relief… I can’t believe it.

Haru - The Sum needed for the entire Materials and Access to Online Assignments… you’ll pay that.
Miyu - I don’t think I have enough.

Akano - Ah! Look, Haru. She looked at the one from a few Years ago.
Miyu - So…?
Haru - I see now, thanks, Akano. Miyu, what you looked at for your Papers here… Is Old Information, but the possibility for it hasn’t changed.

Akano - In other words, my Dear. You can stay at Home, study, work on your Assignments and finish University with a excellent Degree. | Akano’s smile looks proud and affectionate.
Haru - Congratulation, Miyu. We’re very proud of you.
Miyu - Thanks~! | Her overjoyed Expression tells us all, Miyu’s taken the next Step in her Life.

Akano - Of course, you did well too. Asuka and Drago.
Haru - Indeed. You stayed, and will stay, beside Miyu.
Asuka - Don’t mention it.
- It was nothing worthy of mention. We simply did what we wanted. | My Siter nods at my Words.

Miyu - I’ll go make a Tea now. Want one too?
Akano - No, Miyu. We’ve already had ours for now. Thank you kindly.
Miyu - Alright.

Into the Kitchen, Miyu sets the Water to warm up.
Miyu - It’s a beautiful sight. | She looks into the Backyard where Snow gradually stacks up, covering the Ground in a Seasonal Blanket.
Asuka - It is. | I nod at both their Words.

- We’ll visit the Spirit World and Skaly Tomorrow, right?
Miyu - Yep. We’ll leave near Sunset and experience it there, after we return swiftly. | The Water is done, Miyu pours us all a Cup of Strawberry Tea.

- We’ll take ours, Miyu. Please carry yours.
Up in her Room, the young Lady takes her Laptop and lies into Bed. Her Mug rests on her small Nightstands.

Asuka - What are we doing?
Miyu - I thought of playing some ambient Christmas Tunes while drinking our Tea. After that we’ll probably take a look at what we’ll do in the near Future.
- Sounds like a Plan. Miyu.

From her Device, soothing Christmas Songs play ambiently as each of us Takes a sip of their Tea.

Miyu - It’s great what we can do in the Modern Age. | She looks out the Window.
Asuka - Indeed… It’s truly amazing.
- I’m very thankful that you came a definitive Decision, Miyu.

Miyu - It was hard in the beginning, I didn’t know where to go or what do… But after that Bath we took, I knew what I wanted the most. Staying together with you all.
Asuka - Meaning, your Money will be spent on a Education from Home, right?
Miyu - Correct. Some say that it is better if you can’t do it the usual Way.

- Everyone has their own Needs. 

Miyu - Thanks to Technology and continues advancements in it. Soon, everyone can live their Life how they exactly want to.
Asuka - That’s simply… Mind blowing for me…. | My Sister takes another Sip of her Tea.

Miyu - It’s okay. Christmas is on the Horizon. After our return Tomorrow, I want to relax completely. | She pats Asuka softly.
- That’s understandable, Christmas Preparations will commence very soon.
Asuka - We’ll make Cookies, Hot Chocolate and many other Sweets!
Miyu - It’s going to be an amazing Christmas, now that our Family is complete and everyone is together under one Roof, nothing is going to stop us from enjoying everything in Life to its fullest.

Hours later, Dinner is ready. This Time, it’s a Miso Soup and Chicken Breasts as a Follow Up.
Akano - Here you go~, our lovely Dragons.
- Thank you very much.
Asuka - Thanks, Akano~!
Akano - No need to~.



Brushing her Teeth after the heavy Meal, Miyu and Asuka rush upstairs and snuggle into Bed.
Miyu - We’ll have to find some Things to do during the Winter… Playing Cards or something…
Asuka - Maybe bake a Tray of Cookies each Week?

Miyu - That’s a good Idea, but let’s limit to a few Trays throughout the whole Season. We need to really ration a lot of Things from Tomorrow on.
- Right. Should we get something from the Spirit World?

Asuka - There’s not much that we can take…. Nor does anyone make anything except Clothes that fit the specific Nation’s Spirits.
- We don’t need any Clothing.
Asuka - That’s right, Miyu.
Miyu - I don’t like Idea of you putting Clothes on you two. If I do, then it has to be own Clothing.
- That’d be fun to do sometime soon.

Akano brought us a Mug of hot Chocolate not too long ago, before she went into her Bedroom, one last Sip is left before we set the Cups aside… and head into a soothing Slumber.

With the House turning Silent as everyone heads into their Beds. Another beautiful Day goes by, soon it’ll be Christmas… and then...The Year turns. 

0