Family Holiday Preparations
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow’s Christmas, a lot has to be done.

Afternoon, a Time where most of the Family’s Activities are dedicated to themselves. For Today, preparing everything for Tomorrow.

Akano - Haru, set this in the Fridge as well.
Haru - Okay. Eh…. We only have little Space left.
Akano - It’s fine, everything Major has been resolved and put to cool.

Miyu - Mama, Papa. Can I help?
Akano - Love, there is a bit where you can help. Your Father is busy with organizing the Fridge.
Haru - Sure am. Where should I put this…? | Very busy by the Looks of it.

Miyu approaches the Kitchen Counter and assists her Mother in finish the Dough.
Akano - This will be Part of the Cake for Christmas…. We’ll make a new One for New Year’s.
Miyu - Okay~.

Once the Dough is done, it’s set into the Fridge.
Akano - That was all for now, I’ll just prepare everything for the next Morning and head up to Stitch more.
Haru - I’ll join you, Love.
Akano - Please do that.

Miyu - What about other Types of Food?
Akano - I’ll prepare some Things this Evening, so that I can finish them fresh in the Morning.
Miyu - I see.

Miyu jumps onto the Couch and starts reading Today’s Newspaper. The Parents are in their Work’s Final Stages.

Miyu - A lot of Things are cancelled because of the Snow…
Haru - Yes. A Market was to be held this Year.
Akano - It’s the way of Life. Nothing we can do but go through with it until the End.

Miyu - The Big Cities are the most affected ones, by the looks of it.
Haru - The News Channels say the same, it’s quite the Trouble they have there. Food Supplies will be slowed done significantly.
Akano - Poor Familes… I hope they watch their Supplies…

The Mother washes her Hands in the Kitchen Sink and hands the Husband the Final Bowl of Dough.

With the Fridge full of Dough, Fruits and Meats, a healthy Christmas Meal will appear on the Table.

Akano - You three, we’re going to go upstairs. Please don’t stay here for too long.
Miyu - Okay, have fun.
The Parents head upstairs as Miyu finishes reading the Newspaper. We head into our Room as well.

The Lanterns we brought Home from the Spirit World keep the Room well Lit, we’re saving some Electricity while also creating a cosy Atmoshpere.

As the Evening falls, Miyu searches through her Christmas Clothes to look for a Outfit to wear for the entire next Day.

Miyu - This Red Sweater with White Lines and a few Christmas Trees on it. These Plain Black Pijamas that fit, and these Red Socks. Ah! Santa Hat for the Evening specifically.

Layed out on her Bed, Asuka and I look at her Selection.
Asuka - Yes. It fits well, good Choosing.
- Indeed. The Colors Match and are pleasant to look at.
Miyu - Thanks~.





After Dinner and three Cups of Tea made, we return to our Room and sit with the Magical Lanterns creating the Atmosphere.

0