Family Christmas
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 24th of December, Christmas Eve is just very few Hours away.

Miyu and Akano happily make the Sweets and the Cake wearing their fitting Christmas Outfits. Haru is fixing the Christmas Tree, which we all decorated.
Asuka and I are stretched across the Couches and watch as the Snow is falling outside.

Miyu - Another Cookie Tray is done~.
Akano - Fantastic. This was the last one. It should be sufficient for everyone’s Appetite.
Miyu - Four Trays all chocked full of Cookies. It’s bound to be enough. If not, we can always make more. The Dough is still there.
Akano - That’s the Spirit, Miyu~!

Haru - I’ve fixed the Lights on the Tree.
Akano - Good work. Switch the current Tablecloth with this one then. | Akano hands Haru a very nice Christmas Themed one.

As everything is finding its Place, Akano carefully sets up the Candles on the Table and adds the final Foods to it, the healthy Fruit Salad, she and Miyu made,to snack on after the Meats and Sweets.

Miyu - Mama, what now?
Akano - Set out the Cutlery and… these Red Tissues. | The Colours fits the Event.



Following their planned out Preparations, it all came to be a success. Akano told us to sit near the Table because we are Part of this Family as well.


Sitting at the Table, having the TV play the Live Perfomance of Christmas Music and Carols.
Akano - Merry Christmas~!
Miyu - Merry Christmas~...!
Asuka - Merry Christmas!
The Ladies of the Home spoke, us Men firmly nod at their Kind Words.

We all begin our wonderful Christmas Dinner!
Miyu - This Meat came out Fantastic~.... It’s so soft and smooth.
Haru - The Eggs are superb. Every Meat too~. You’re the best, Akano.
Akano - Enjoy everything we’ve made. That’s why it’s here. | The Mother speaks from Kitchen, bringing our new Christmas-themed Bowls.

Asuka - Awww~! These are super adorable!
Miyu - Mama! They match our Plates! | Taking a peek at their Plates, they’re identical.
Akano - They do. That was Intentional.

Joining the Table, Akano takes a bit of everything she cooked. Her Plate filled up quickly.
Akano - Let us not forget that most of these Foods are meant to last us to New Year’s Eve.
Haru - They’ll be good for that long… Amazing….
Akano - Of course, pack them up, into the Fridge take them the same Day and you make what you want with them.
Eating our own Christmas Meal, the Flavours and Textures are unbelievable, filling our Mouths with Joy.



After the Dinner, as the Family snacks on the healthy Fruit Salad, Akano serves us our own Share.
Akano - There’s still more if you want to.
Asuka - We’re full~... You’re cooking’s too good.
- It’s a welcome addition, this Fruit Salad.
Akano - Glad to hear it~.

Cleaning up after the Dinner, everyone’s Stomachs are full. What better Way to end this Event than with a Cup of Tea.
The Mother and Wife of the Home already prepared the Water in anticipation, everyone’s Mugs contain at least two Tea Bags of different Flavour.

As the Kitchen simmers down, the TV is shut down, we drag ourselves into our Rooms.
Akano - Merry Christmas, you three. Sleep well.
Haru - Good Night.

Miyu - Merry Christmas, Mama, Papa. Have a Good Night.
Asuka - Merry Christmas.

With the Lanterns on, we slip into our Bed, careful not to spill anything from our Mugs and finally, lie down.
Miyu - Mmmm~... The Water isn’t too hot.
Asuka - That’s right. It’s just at the right Temperature.
- We’ve got to thank Akano for this. | The Ladies repeat after me.

Miyu - What a Dinner… I feel like I won’t eat until… Tomorrow. | We all laugh at her Words.
Asuka - It was the Best. Fun, the Atmosphere was superb and the Food… Ahhh~.... The Food.
- Excellent as always.
Miyu - It was. Let’s rest well for the coming Days. A Party is awaiting us.

We follow Miyu’s Words and finish our Tea, cuddling up for a cosy Christmas Sleep.

0