Loving Family
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One Day prior to New Year’s Eve.

The Family is hard at creating a fitting Meal for this Event, a tiresome Process when we are still feeling full of the Christmas Dinner.

Akano - I’ll make something lighter for this.
Haru - The Christmas Dinner was excellent, Akano. Really excellent.
Miyu - It was superb. It really was!
Akano - I’m happy then~. | She looks like it.

Miyu - We should put the Wine in a cool Place.
Akano - The Fridge would be good… But it might get too cold until we open it later.
Haru - It’s better than leaving it in the Snow or the Garage. Or even out in the Warmth of the House.
Akano - True~.
Miyu - The Fridge it is then. | Miyu sets it into the Top most Shelf.

With a few Hours to go by until the Celebration can gradually start, we all sit down on the Couches and watch TV together.
News Channels warn of the severe Thickness that the Snow can accumulate to.

Akano - Nothing to be afraid of, Miyu. We’re going to e just fine. | As the sit on the Couch, with me and Asuka on their Sides, Akano can reassure the young Lady.
Miyu - I know. I want to watch how it Snows during that Time.
Haru - You’ll see when it comes. It’s going to a Sight to behold.

Even with a Day before the actual Event, the House feels as if it is already New Year’s. With a joyous Mood and Atmosphere at any given Moment.







With a bit of Dragon help from me and Asuka, our Family finishes all the Food for Tomorrow. Conveniently, this one doesn’t have to be made freshly to Taste best. It can be kept in the Fridge until it is needed.

The Evening on the Horizon and the Outside becoming progressively Darker, the Parents went to take a Bath. The last one for this Year, nothing too sad about it.

We relax with Miyu in our Room as we wait for the Parents to be done.
Miyu - It’s been snowing since very early on Today.
Asuka - That’s good. We can watch it while we fall asleep.
- That’d be fantastic.





The Youngest Age of the Evening has begun, we can hear the Parents leaving the Bathroom. Akano comes upstairs.
Akano - Loves, you three can get in now. Thank you for letting us go first, Miyu. Very kind of you~.
Miyu - You two deserve it! And way more… | They’re indeed fabulous Parents.
Akano - Thank you~. Now go in, I’ve let the Air get cleaned. Please shut it off then.
Miyu - Will do~! Good Night!
Akano - Good Night, my Darlings. | Adorable Mother.

Taking her Change of Clothes, we and Miyu enter the Bathroom. The Air Filtration Device is shut off by Miyu immediately as we enter.
Letting the Water go, Miyu drops her Clothes and puts them into the Washing Machine.

One following the other, we get in. Seeing the Water almost go over the Edge of the Tub, Miyu stops the new Water from flowing with her Foot.

Silence and absolute relaxation.



Miyu - I never thought… a Bath could feel this nice~... With you two, it’s always nice and relaxing. Even when I’m stressed or worried.
Asuka - That’s good to hear… | The Mood is very calm, the Ladies seem to be in a World of their own, but retain their awareness.

Miyu - Once I decided what I wanted and accomplished it, Life is a Paradise now~.
Asuka - Well said.
- Very much so. Wise Words.

After getting out, we immediately head upstairs to land in our comfy Bed and lie underneath our cosy Sheets… Life is a true Paradise, especially with the loving and caring People of our Family~.

0