Magical Slumber
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 30th of December, New Year’s Eve is but Hours away.

Our Family carefully plans what we want to do, suggestions coming from each of us. The Result, after the Dinner and the celebratory Glass of Wine when the Year turns, a TV Session for a short while.

Miyu - Look fun!
Akano - It does.
Haru - Absolutely. Because we made it all together. | He’s correct.

Miyu is conveniently old enough for Alcohol, a fine Glass of somewhat-cold Wine should be sufficient for her regardless.
In our Room, we wait for the Final Hours of this Year. A terribly tense Time.

Miyu - Feels like something big is going to happen. Something that is bad…even…
Asuka - That’s what you are assuming. But it will be a great happy Event.
- It will. It is your assumptions that prepare you for the worst, you don’t have to accept it necessarily.
Miyu - I see~...

Leaning backwards in our Bed, Miyu stares at the Ceiling of her Room.
Miyu - It’s as if something will be ripped from me. But then I realise it won’t be that way.
Asuka - That’s it, Miyu.

- You need to let it out and realise that nothing bad will happen. As long as you work hard and keep believing in your Dreams.
Miyu - As long as I’m together with the People I care about the most, nothing bad will happen because I work hard and believ in my Dreams. | She springs from the Bed.
Asuka - That’s it~.
- Well said, Miyu. | I nod firmly at her.









Finishing our Talk about the Future, we realize it’s Time to get into position. It’s Fifteen Minutes before Midnight, the Year will turn soon.
Rapidly, but carefully, we head downstairs and find the Parents calmly preparing the Glasses and Wine.
Akano - Good Timing once more, it’s about to happen. The City below us will apparently have Fireworks!
Haru - The News said it. Identical to the Internet.
Miyu - Amazing! Let’s watch them!

Heading to the Upstairs Living Room, Asuka and I help arrange the very comfy Beanbags towards the Windows that look towards the City.
Akano - Soon, we will enter a new Year~.
Miyu - Can’t wait to eat and to celebrate.

The Fireworks. They begin.
Loud Explosions fills the Sky as the Colorful Patterns light up everything in the Surroundings.
Miyu - Whoa! Look!
Akano - We’re watching, Miyu.
Haru - It’s a very nice Sight.

Asuka - It’s great Onii-sama… It really is wonderful to be here. | My Sister pushes her Body into mine.
- I know~...

The Fireworks calm down as we drink the fine Wine we’ve prepared.
Akano - For you, our lovely Dragons. Asuka and Drago. | She hands us Glasses as well.
Asuka - Thanks~.
- Thank you.

Calmly everyone takes a Sip, enjoying the rich Flavour the fine Liquid has.

Miyu - Happy New Year!
Akano - Happy New Year!
Asuka - Happy New Year!
Haru - Happy New Year!
- Happy new Year!
The joyous Tone of our Voices signal the beginning of a new Year.

Returning to the Kitchen, the eating of the fantastic-looking and smelling Dinner begins.

...

With satisfied Appetites, the TV Session starts. News Channels cover various Topics and Events regarding this new Year.

...

Miyu - We should head to Bed, Mama, Papa.
Haru - True.
Akano - Good Thinking, Miyu.
The TV is shut down as we all feel Tired from the Partying and Eating.

Standing up, we head to our Rooms. Before we enter them.

Miyu spreads her Arms to her Parents, they immediately hug her Back. Instinctively, Asuka and I join in as well, Everyone’s Arms wrap around us as we do.

Miyu - I love you! Mama, Papa, Asuka, Drago~! Happy New Year!
Akano - I love you all! Miyu, Asuka, Haru, Drago! Happy New Year!
Asuka - I love you all as well! Miyu, Akano, Drago, Haru! Happy New Year!
Haru - I love you all too! Miyu, Akano, Asuka, Drago! Happy New Year!
- I love you all! Asuka, Miyu, Akano, Haru! Happy New Year!
Ending the Hug, we wish each other a Good Night and head into our Rooms.

Leaving the Magical Lanterns on, we enter the comfy Paradise our Bed and Sheets are.
Miyu - What a great Night! Celebration was wonderful!
Asuka - Mhm~!
- They sure were.

Miyu - I love you two soo~ much. Good Night. | Our Heads rests onto her Stomach, gradually she starts patting them.
Asuka - I love you, Miyu~. Good Night.
- I love you, Miyu. Good Night.
We press our Bodies lovingly and caringly against each other.

Softly, with the gentle Atmosphere created by the Magical Lanterns, the City and the Snow falling seen through our large Window, we cuddle up, lovingly entering our First New Year’s Slumber.

0