Weird Kobayashi. (Ilulu did something to Smaug?)
725 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ok some of you may be wonder about this, but Smaug did indeed have sex with Lucoa. Just thought some of you wanted to know.)

The camera opens up to a cave. Then a smaller and younger Smaug walks in. He looks angry. 

Smaug:*Yells.*"Shelob! Get out here you stupid spider."

A big spider walks out from farther in the cave and a light shines over it and it turns into a woman.

Shelob:"You have finally come." *She chuckles.*

The camera closes.

The camera opens up to Smaug sleeping then he hears Kobayashi and Tohru talking so he wakes up. When he opens his eyes he sees Tohru in a towel and Kobayashi looking away from her. He rubs his eyes.

Smaug:*Tired.* "Welcome home, Kobayashi."

She walks to her room.

Kobayashi:"Good night."

Smaug then lays back down and falls back sleep. 

Smaug:'Something seems different about her.'

Later the next morning Smaug and Kanna are watching TV and Kobayashi comes over. 

TV:"Okay, let's ride the canoe to adventure!"

Kobayashi:"What are you watching?" 

Smaug/Kanna:"Clinky Clang."

TV:"Everyone watching at home come along with us, too!"

Smaug/Kanna:*Lean forward.* "Oh!" *Kanna looks to Kobayashi.*

They do whatever their doing on TV. Tohru joins.

Dragons:*Raises a hand.* "Oh!"

Kobayashi:"Oh?"

TV:"Now, paddle, paddle!"

Everyone does it.

Dragons:"Yeah!"

TV:"It's a waterfall! Everyone, huddle up!"

Everyone huddles together. 

Over the whole day.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi gets out of her grasp. 

Kobayashi:"Don't hug me for no reason!"

Then Tohru puts her head on Kobayashi's lap.

Kanna:"Kobayashi!"

The Tohru hugs her again.

Kobayashi:"I said, don't hug me for no reason!"

If you look to the kitchen you can see Smaug's tail dancing as he looks for food.

Later that night. 

He walks out of his room and sees a naked Tohru in front of Kobayashi, and his eyes widen and he just walks back into his room and shuts the door.

The next morning. 

Smaug is sitting on the couch counting his coin. Then he feels something he looks outside. He swears he sat Ilulu in the distance but when he blinked she was gone. 

Later. 

Kobayashi is protecting Ilulu from someone from the harmony faction. Their in the park. The man hit Kobayashi. The man walks to them then he feels something and stop. The camera moves to show Smaug and Tohru on top of a pole.

Kobayashi:"That super hurts. You're both late."

The man turns around to see Smaug and Tohru. Their both glaring at  him.

Their both glaring at  him

(Smaug's glare.)

They both jump down and land separation him from Kobayashi and Ilulu.

Man:"You two?! How are you two here?!"

The camera shows Tohru and Smaug both really pissed off.

Tohru:"How dare you hurt Miss Kobayashi!"

Smaug:*Growls*"Trying to hurt my family, I'll kill you!

Man:"E-even if you're both here, I just need to call in reinforcements! I'll summon Lady Elma at on-" 

Smaug chances his arm and hand into dragon ones and grabs the man by the throat and lifts him off the ground. 

Tohru:"Choose the right words to plead for your life and Smaug will let you have your soul back after he breaks your body." *Smaug growls.* "Now, Beg for your life!"

Smaug crushes his neck. And the man screams.

Then when he's done Smaug and Tohru walks up to Kobayashi and Ilulu. Kobayashi looks to Smaug.

Kobayashi:"D-Did you kill him?"

Smaug shakes his head.

Tohru:"No, I just erased his memories of this world and Smaug sent him back from where he came."

Smaug holds up a horn.

Smaug:"After punishing him a bit."

Kobayashi:"I see. Thank goodness. Now Ilulu can..Huh? Now that I'm relieved, I feel..." *Kobayashi bleeds from the head and falls backwards.*

Everyone freaks out.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi?!"

Smaug:"Who's gonna pay for my food now?!"

Tohru:"Please hang in there!" *Tohru licks her lips and sticks her long tongue out.* "Dragon saliva can stop bleeding!"

Smaug:"Not this again." *He rubs his left side.*

Ilulu:"You just want to lick her, don't you?!"

Tohru:"Here I come, Miss Kobayashi! Lick, lick, lick, lick!"

Ilulu:"Man, you tongue is long!"

Then everyone calms down and Ilulu looks to Smaug and Smaug notices. He starts to sweat.

Smaug:"Uh oh."

Ilulu then narrows her eyes and him then she tackles him into a hug. Putting his head into her breasts.

Ilulu:"Smaugy!"

Smaug:'I'm in haven.'

Ilulu:"Oh how I've miss you!"

Tohru:"Hey stop smothering my brother!"

Ilulu:*She chuckles.* "I think he's enjoying it." *She moves to show, Smaug with a dumb smile and blood coming out of his nose.*

Tohru gets angry then she goes over to Smaug and puts him over her shoulder. Then she grabs Kobayashi in a princes carry.

Tohru:"We're going home."

Ilulu gets up and runs up to them.

Ilulu:"Wait for me!"

The camera pans to a view of the night sky. Then it's morning and in pans down into Kobayashi's room. Smaug, Tohru, Kanna are standing above Kobayashi. Ilulu is crying on the bed. Kobayashi opens her eyes.

Kobayashi:"ah."

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi? Stay with me!"

Kanna:"You're okay."

Smaug:"You're finally awake!"

Kobayashi:"Tohru. Kanna. Smaug. Is this our home?"

Tohru:"Yes! I healed your wounds, as well!"

Kobayashi sits up.

Kobayashi:"Where's Ilulu?"

Tohru:"Right there." *Gestures to her. Ilulu is still crying.*

The camera pans to show everyone. Ilulu and Smaug have their tails wrapped around each others tails. 

Tohru:"This girls wouldn't even try to leave your side."

Smaug:"She wouldn't let me leave either." *He then hops up and down.* "I need to pee!"

Tohru:"Even if she's finally noticed what makes you so great, it's too late!"

Ilulu climbs onto the bed and hugs kobayashi.

Ilulu:"Kobayashi! Can I let you trick me?"

Tohru does not like what's going on. Kanna is just standing there. Well Smaug still has to pee.

Kobayashi:"Yeah, of course.

Later the next morning Smaug wakes up on his gold pile and tries to sit up be he has a weight on him. He opens his eyes and sees Ilulu sleeping on top of him. Smaug then grabs Ilulu and pull her off of him and she wakes up. 

Ilulu:*Yawns.* "Good morning."

Smaug:"What were you doing?"

Ilulu:*Smiles.* "Sleeping with you of course."

Smaug:"On my gold pile. WIthout my consent."

The camera moves out to show Kanna watching TV. Tohru is in the Kitchen and Kobayashi is reading the news paper. They hear a shout from the dragon room. Kobayashi looks to Tohru. Tohru is looking at the door with a frown.

Kobayashi:"What's going on in there?"

Tohru:"I have no idea. But she better not do anything to Smaug."

The a bright light shines under the door and a muffled boom is heard. Black smoke come out from under the door. Then Smaug can be heard.

Smaug:*High pitched* "KYAAA!"

Kobayashi and Tohru look to each other then they go over to the door and open it. Smoke comes out of the room and they wave their hands to clear it. When it clear they see Ilulu and a.... Female Smaug? 

Smaug:*Female voice.* "Look at what you did to me? I have lost my manhood and you given me these!" *He grabs his breasts which somehow are bigger than Ilulu's and Lucoa's. He starts to cry.* "I am fire! I am death! I am Smaug with the biggest breasts!"

Kobayashi's eyes twitch at the sight of Smaug's breasts. Tohru's jaw drops.

Tohru:*Looks to Ilulu.* "What did you do?"

Ilulu:"Um.. failed spell?"

(When Smaug is in female version he will sound like a female. He still has features like horns and tail.)

Smaug:"Change me back."

Tohru/Ilulu:"I got it!"

They both caste spells at the same time and they both hit smaug making a loud boom. More smoke appears and Smaug can be heard.

Smaug:*Squeaky voice.* "That didn't work at all."

The smoke clears to show a... Chibi Smaug in dragon form.

(This is Smaug's chibi dragon form and his voice is squeaky

(This is Smaug's chibi dragon form and his voice is squeaky.) 

Smaug:"I don't like this." *He looks down.* "At least you back."

Ilulu then picks up smaug and hugs him between her breasts.

Ilulu:"Aww your so cute."

Smaug:*Muffled from the breasts.* "Maybe this is fine."

Tohru then grabs Smaug for Ilulu.

Tohru:"Look what you did again."

Ilulu:"I did?! You did this!"

Smaug gets out of Tohru's grasp and he changes to human form. It's the female form with big breasts. Ilulu and Tohru still argue.

(His human form is not chibi)

Smaug:"Kyaa! It didn't work!" *He/She changes back into his chibi dragon form.* "How long will this last."

Tohru:"Oh only a few hours to a few days."

Smaug's world shatters and his eyes turn white. He falls to the ground and his soul leaves his body. Kobayashi picks chibi Smaug up and brings him to the kitchen table. She goes into the kitchen and brings a fully cooked turkey. Smaug smells it and his soul returns and he start to drool. He jumps up and dives inside the turkey.

Kobayashi:"Food will make you feel better."

Later.

Kobayashi and Kanna left. Ilulu is watching TV and Smaug is on the couch in his human form playing with his/her? breasts.

Smaug:*Lightly moans.* "This is weird."

Tohru comes over to the living room. Smaug then changes into his dragon form. Ilulu and Tohru look at each other. Few minutes later Tohru hands her a stack of papers.

Tohru:"Here, It's the manul I wrote on how to live as a human. Now, change your claws into human hands."

Ilulu looks to her claw hands. She morphs them into something.

Tohru:"Huh?"

Smaug:"Weird."

Ilulu starts to laugh. 

Tohru:"Why are you laughing at yourself?! Do you suck at making hands?"

Later.

Ilulu:"I can't transform them well."

Smaug gets bored and he flies into the kitchen and tries to open the fridge door with his long tail. He is successful after a few tries.  He peeks his head through the fridge he spots a pie, and his eyes turn into stars and he starts to drool. A few minutes later he is laying in the pie dish with blue all over him and he burps. The fridge door is closed and then someone opens it. Some hands grab him. He makes cute dragon noises. He then looks who has him. It's Tohru. She's frowning at him.

Smaug:"What?"

Tohru:"You ate the pie, I made for Miss Kobayashi!"

Smaug:*Eyes whiten* "I'm sorry!"

Tohru then gains an evil smile.

Tohru:"Oh, look at how dirty you are. You need a 'The Bath'."

Smaug:*Frighten.* "Please, anything but 'The Bath' anything but that!"

Tohru then walks to the Bathroom. Smaug sees Ilulu wearing a black shirt reading a manuel.

Smaug:"Save me!"

Ilulu is to focus on reading to hear him. Tohru brings him into the bathroom.

Smaug:"NOOO!"

later that night. Kobayashi came back home. Smaug is hiding under Ilulu's shirt. Ilulu is thinking.

Tohru:"Welcome home!"

Kobayashi:"What's Ilulu doing?"

Tohru"Thinking about what she wants to do."

Kobayashi:"Hmm..." *She goes over to Ilulu.* "I hope you find something."

Ilulu stares at her.

Kobayashi:"What is it?"

Ilulu:"I figured out what I want to do for now."

Kobayashi:"oh, what's that?"

Ilulu pulls Smaug out from her shirt and holds him up.

Ilulu:"I want to make babies with Smaug."

Everyone:"Huh?"

Smaug pales.

Ilulu:"When I thought about it, We are both at the age where we could raise children. Now that I have Smaug back we can fill the loneliness from my lack of family." *She looks to Smaug.* "Smaug, have sex with me!"

Smaug:"With WHAT BODY!"

Tohru picks up Smaug.

Tohru:"No way!" *She throws chibi Smaug to the other side of the room.* "That's just no, no, no, no! Not happening!"

Kobayashi:"Smaug's dragon form is to small and you made him a woman, anyway."

Ilulu:"I can give Smaug a thing!"

Tohru:"No, you won't! I won't let you do that to Smaug!"

The camera moves to Kobayashi and Kanna. Smaug is behind them with swirls in his eyes and mini dragons flying around his head.

Kanna:"Vulgar."

Kobayashi:"Right?"

Ilulu and Tohru continue to argue. 

Smaug:"I think I have a concussion."

Later Smaug is in the bathroom looking at himself in female form naked. Smaug grabs his breasts.

Smaug:"I can fulfill all of my fantasies now."

Smaug's nose starts to bleed as he thinks about things.

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                    10-04-2021

17