Smaug’s genderbent day! (It’s kind of a fanservice Episode.)
612 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The camera opens up to Smaug in the bathroom early in the morning in his chibi dragon form. He is staring at himself in the mirror. He is hyping himself up.

Smaug:"I am Fire! I am death! I am Fire! I am Death."

The camera moves to the living room where Tohru is serving Kobayashi some tea.

Kobayashi:"What is he doing."

Tohru:"He is trying to make himself feel better after what Ilulu did to him."

The camera moves over to show Ilulu with her arm crossed.

Ilulu:"You know part of that is your fault."

Tohru:"Shut it!"

The Smaug walks out of the bathroom in his female human form. He is skipping over to the kitchen. Everyone eyes his/her? breasts move up and down with each skip. Smaug then opens the fridge and he gets a chicken leg out of the fridge and just throws the whole thing in his mouth and eats it. He then notices everyone staring. Smaug wipes his mouth.

Smaug:"What?"

Kobayashi:"You seem to be getting use to being a girl."

Smaug:"I mean it's not that bad." *He then grabs his breasts.* "These just sometimes get in the way. Now I know why yours are so small."

Kobayashi eyes twitch in anger.

Ilulu:"I mean It makes sense why they are small."

Kobayashi:"Stop talking about them!"

Smaug then changes into chibi dragon form and flies over to Ilulu and lands on her chest and lays down.

Tohru:"What are you doing?"

Smaug:"Hey she caused part of the problem. I think this is fair compensation."

Tohru's eye twitches.

Later that day Kanna's friend Saikawa comes over. Kanna brings her inside.

Kanna:"Saikawa. I welcome you!"

Saikawa:"Yes, I'm glad to be here! Huh? Where's your mother?"

Kanna:"Shopping with Lady Tohru."

The Saikawa thinks weird thoughts.

Saikawa:"Kanna, may I borrow your bathroom?"

Saikawa:"Down and to the right."

Then Smaug comes out of his room in human form and goes over to Kanna. He is wearing a long red shirt.

Smaug:"Kanna? Does this shirt make my breasts look big?" *He moves them up and down.*

Kanna:"They look the same lord Smaug."

The Saikawa runs in and goes over to Kanna.

Saikawa:"Who is that woman?!"

Kanna:"Ilulu. A friend."

Then Saikawa notices Smaug.

Saikawa:"And who's she."

Smaug:"Oh. I'm......" *He thinks for a few seconds.* "Smaug's Sister. I'm Smaugina."

Ilulu then walks over to Smaug and she grabs his hand.

Later.

Smaug and Ilulu are standing next to each other.

Saikawa:"How long have you all known each other?"

Kanna:"I've know them for a while back. But they only recently came here and now their living here."

Saikawa:"Their living here?!" *Saikawa thinks for a little bit.*

Kanna:*Gets into her face.* "Saikawa, let's play already."

Saikawa:"Whatever! She's still cute!"

Smaug:"She is."

Saikawa:"Oh, I brought cards with me." *She grabs them out of her pack.*

Kanna:"Mm!"

Saikawa then looks to Smaug and Ilulu.

Siakawa:"Smaugina, Ilulu, would...you like to join us?"

Kanna:"Join us!"

Ilulu then grabs Smaug's hand and she walks to their room.

Ilulu:"We're fine."

Smaug:"But I want to..." *He looks over to Ilulu and she gives him a look.* "Oh. Never mind."

They walk into their room and Ilulu casts a spell on the room. A muting spell. A little while later. Smaug walks out of their room and his long hair is a mess and he goes over to the bathroom and combs it out. The the doorbell rings and he hears Lucoa. Then he thinks about something and blood comes out of his nose.

Smaug:*He closes his eyes.* "It is my destiny for me to do this. I must fulfill a fantasy. I already did one a few minutes ago."

The camera moves to Lucoa.

Lucoa:"Hey, I happened to be in the area. I brought snakes."

Kanna:"Kobayashi and Tohru aren't home."

Lucoa:"Oh, my. I suppose I'll wait for them, then." *She gives the snacks to Kanna and she and Saikawa run to the living room.* "You can split the snacks with Miss Saikawa."

Then the camera moves to Smaug and he clears his voice and tries to make it sound like he is male again and he get close.

Smaug:"Lucoa, can you come here I need you help with something."

He smiles and turns the light off.

Lucoa:"I'll be right over." *Footsteps can be heard and she walks into the bathroom.* "It's dark." *Smaug closes the door and turns on the light.* "Huh?"

Smaug then pushes Lucoa up against the wall with their breasts pushing against each other.

Smaug then pushes Lucoa up against the wall with their breasts pushing against each other

Lucao:*Blushing.*"Ehhh? Smaug? What is this."

Smaug smiles then leans into her ear and licks it.

Lucoa:*Blushes more.* "EHHH?"

Smaug:*In a seductive voice in her ear.* "Oh, you know getting some revenge."

He pushes up more on Lucoa.

Smaug:*More seductive.* "You know, for the time when you got me drunk and when you made me wear a dress." *Lucoa shivers.*

Lucoa has steam coming out of her ears. Smaug then moves up and down a little.

Smaug:"What don't like it." *It's silent for a few seconds then Smaug burst out laughing and he falls to the floor. Lucoa walks out of the bathroom with a big blush and steam coming from her.*

A few minutes later Ilulu walks into the bathroom and crouches down to Smaug and hugs him tightly. Smaug is confused at first but them just returns the hug. Then Smaug gets hungry and he walks out of the bathroom and Saikawa runs past him.

Saikawa:"Sorry."

Smaug just shrugs his shoulders and goes over to the kitchen and grabs some juice then he looks to Kanna who is laying on the floor.

Smaug:"Having fun?"

Kanna:*Raises her hands.* "Yeah!"

Smaug then walks over and hands her a glass of juice and Kanna grabs it and drinks it.

Kanna:*Gives Smaug a bright smile." Thank you."

The camera moves over to Smaug who is looking at Kanna. His eye start to smoke from the brightness, then they catch on fire.

Smaug:"This is fine. Everything is fine."

Then Saikawa brings Ilulu out. Ilulu looks uncomfortable. Smaug rubs his eyes.

Later Smaug is sitting next to Ilulu as they are all playing a card game. When saikawa loses she gives them belly rubs. Smaug's right leg kicks, like a dog,  when she his rubbing his belly. Smaug is enjoying the bonding time. Ilulu is too.

Later that evening. Kobayashi and Tohru return home.

Kobayashi:"We're home! Lucoa's here? Sorry, we ran into Elma." *Lucoa shushes them.*

Then they look down and see Ilulu, Kanna, Saikawa and Smaug all sleeping around each other. Ilulu and Smaug are hugging and both have soft smiles on their faces.

Tohru:"Should I wake them?"

Kobayashi:"No, go grab a blanket. I should call Saikawa's parents."

Later the next morning. Smaug is getting ready for the day. He is taking a shower awkwardly cleaning himself. Because he is still a female. He then brushes his teeth. Then he goes and grabs a juice and a plate of food. But he also sees another plate of food he wants but both of his hands are full. He looks down to his breasts. A minute later Smaug is walking to the table. Smaug has his glass of juice between his breasts taking a drink from the straw as he is walking with two plates of food. He then sits down and starts to eat food and drink from his juice.

Smaug:*Looks to his breasts.* "These are more useful than I thought."

Later Tohru has, Lucoa, Elma, Georgie, Fafnir, Takiya, and Smaug all in the living room. Shouta, Kanna, Ilulu, and Saikawa are in the dragon room playing some board game.

Tohru:"So, after having that exchange with her, I thought to myself," (A/N:What a wonderful world) "'Why don't we try making a maid outfit that would look good on Miss Kobayashi?' So, I was hoping I could borrow some wisdom from all of you."

Lucoa:"You're always so frantic when it comes to Miss Kobayashi."

Smaug:"It's kinda creepy." *He has another drink in his/her? breasts with a straw in it.*

Tohru:"I'm grateful you could all come." *She sees Elma eating.* "Wait. I didn't call for you!"

Elma:"Mr. Takiya invited me."

Smaug reaches for the food in the middle and Elma slaps his hand away and takes it for herself.

Tohru:*Slams her hands on the table.* "Mr. Takiya!

Takiya:"I'd feel bad leaving her out."

Fafnir:"You have a bad habit of hiding your embarrassment with fake anger and hostility."

Tohru:"N-No I don't!"

Smaug:*Points and laughs at Tohru.* "Ha!"

Fafnir:"You enjoy the embarrassment of other. But you yourself are always embarrassed at your eating habits."

Smaug:"N-No I'm not!"

Kobayashi comes out of her room.

Kobayashi:"Hey, I'm really sorry. When I woke up Tohru had already gather everyone."

Georgie:"That's cold of you, Kobayashi. We're comrades. How could I ever hesitate to spare times for a comrade?"

Kobayashi:"Georgie."

Tohru:"Yes, yes. Okay, we're starting! For now, would you all please draw out ideas?"

Everyone:"Yes!"

Later.

Smaug is focus on drawing his design. He doesn't notice the others are getting done. Smaug finishes.

Smaug:'Yes, Yes! YES!'

Smaug raises his hand.

Smaug:"I have one!"

He shows them his drawing.

Smaug:"I once saw a tavern girl wear this type

Smaug:"I once saw a tavern girl wear this type."

Kobayashi:"To medieval."

Smaug eyes shrink and turn white and he falls over.

Smaug:'Why do these things happen to me? I want Ilulu.'

Later. Kobayashi is wearing Tohru's maid outfit.

Kobayashi:"Okay, I put it on!"

Everyone:"Oh!"

Takiya:"You look good."

Georgie:"You're cute, Kobayashi."

Smaug:"You almost pull it off better than my sister."

Kobayashi:"Yes, yes, thank you for the flattery."

Tohru runs up to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Let's take a photo! It's you and me as double maids!"

Kobayashi:"Let's get everyone together if we're taking one."

Tohru:"Huh?!"

Few minutes later.

Tohru:"Okay, everyone, please line up."

Kanna:"I'm beside Kobayashi!"

Ilulu:"I'm beside Smaugina!"

Smaug:*Whispers* "Yes!"

Tohru:"Hey, I was first."

Later. The next morning. Smaug is in the bathroom again and he is getting ready. Then Ilulu comes in and whispers something to him.

Ilulu:*Whispers.* "I've got the chocolate and strawberries."

Smaug's eyes widen and his nose starts to bleed again.

Smaug:*Raises a first.* "Yes!"

Then he grabs her and drags her to their room and lock the door.

Later Smaug is sitting at home and Tohru come inside and brings him an electric guitar.

Smaug:"What's this?"

Tohru:"Play it."

Smaug:"Okay."

 

Smaug:"Now what?"

Tohru just leaves.

Smaug:"Okay?"

Later she brings him a block of wood.

Tohru:"Carve something."

Smaug:"okay?"

Smaug:"Now what?"

Smaug:"Now what?"

Tohru just leaves again.

Smaug:"okay?"

Later Tohru is sitting on the living room couch and Smaug is in chibi dragon form rolling around on the floor.

Kanna:"I'm home!"

Smaug stops rolling.

Smaug/Tohru:"Welcome home."

Kanna goes over to the coffee table and grabs a snack from the bowl.

Tohru:"Kanna, do you have any hobbies?"

Smaug:"Is that why you asked me to do that stuff?" *Tohru nods.* "huh."

Kanna:"Hobbies?"

Kanna goes and shows Tohru what she does for hobbies. Smaug goes back to rolling around the apartment.

Smaug:"Why is this so fun!"

Later Tohru went crazy and painted a bunch of paintings of Kobayashi and she also made Smaug wear a maid outfit. She made dolls. She is now currently shing about how much she loves Kobayashi. Smaug was forced to sit and listen. Kobayashi finally came home. Smaug turns to her with a horrified face.

Smaug:"Please...Help me. I'm scared."

Kobayashi:"What is this?"

Kanna:*Has a dead look on her face.* "Lady Tohru's been constantly producing Kobayashi good and showing them off to us."

Ilulu:"She's been singing to us, too."

Smaug:*Curls up into a ball.* "I had to wear maid outfits. I only like one maid outfit! And it's mine!" *He/She cries.*

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi! Hobbies are fun!"

Tohru picks up Ilulu and starts to dance with her. Smaug cries louder.

Smaug:"Make my suffering end."

Later.

Ilulu and Smaug are on the living room couch. Chibi dragon Smaug is sleeping on Ilulu's lap while she pets him watching TV. Then a light shines on him and he transforms back into a human male. He lifts his head up and looks around then shrugs his shoulder and goes back to sleep.

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then goes black

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                        10-04-2021

(I don't own anything except Smaug's human forms.)

13