When in Rome, Do as the Romans do (Smaug’s Newish Forms!)
429 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug in the bathroom looking himself in the mirror. He is a male again. He looks down to his chest and grabs it. He then looks at his short hair. Then he looks at his manhood.

Smaug:*Sighs* "Everything is back to normal." *He looks at the mirror.* "It does feel a little weird tho." 

He smiles at himself. Then a red light covers him and he's back in female form. His eyes widen.

Smaug:"WHAT?! No change back!"

A light covers him and he's back into his male form.

Smaug:"What?" *He looks at himself and he's covered in a light again.*

He's in his chibi dragon from then changes back into human form.

Smaug:"Wow." *Changes into a female.* "I have new forms!" *He raises his firsts.* "Yeah! ....Why am I exited?" *He changes back into a male.* 

(Remember that Smaug's voice changes in each of his forms.)

Later that night.

Kobayashi came home and told the dragons what happend at work.

Tohru:"That's just how Elma is!"

Tohru is in the kitchen and Kobayashi is at the dinner table. Smaug is watching TV. Kanna and Ilulu are sleeping on the couch.

Kobayashi:"Hmm, I kind of understand how you feel when she comes after you two."

Tohru:"She always challenges me to strange matches, too."

Smaug:"I just bribe her with food to get out of them."

Tohru:"She challenged me to tests of strength. Seeing whose tail was longer, and speed eating competitions, as well."

Smaug:"Me and Elma had a eating contest, it was a tie."

Tohru:"She even challenged me to see who could strip travelers of their clothes first, once."

Kobayashi:*Looks to Tohru.* "Are you two the North wind and the Sun? So, that's how you two played together all the time. You're great friends."

Tohru:*Raises her arms.* "No, we're not! Normally we should be trying to kill each other. Miss Kobayashi, please be careful around Elma."

Smaug:"How bad could it be."

Tohru:"Your gaze is as sharp as those in the chaos faction."

Smaug shivers.

Kobayashi:"Is my resting face really that bad?"

Later. 

Smaug is watching TV. Tohru is at the shopping district. Kobayashi is at work and Kanna is at school. Ilulu comes out of the dragon room and yawn, while rubbing her eyes.

Ilulu:"Morning Smaug."

Smaug doesn't look away from the TV, he just uses his tail to wave at her. Ilulu walks over to him.

Ilulu:"What are you watching?"

Smaug:"An anime called 'Fairy tail.' I can't stop watching."

Ilulu sits next to him and they curl their tails together and watch TV together. 

Few hours later.

Smaug:"How could they do that to the guild hall!"

Ilulu:"Phantom needs to pay!"

Smaug and Ilulu are really into the show. 

A little later. Smaug and Ilulu are crying.

Smaug:"Poor Wendy!"

Ilulu:"A guild created just for her!"

The next day. 

Kobayashi is looking at a flyer at the dinner table. Tohru is walking over. Smaug is drinking tea at the dinner table.

Kobayashi:"That's scary. They're recruiting people for patrols."

Tohru:"They actually approached me, too."

Smaug:"Me as well."

Kobayashi:"Huh?"

Tohru:"They were hopeful after the skill I showed catching that thief in the shopping district a while back."

Smaug:"They did it because I'm related to her."

Kobayashi:"Oh, yeah. That did happen. Will this be okay?"

Tohru:"Oh! You're worried for me?"

Kobayashi:"No, for the suspicious person."

Tohru:"Goddammit!"

Smaug:"They better watch out for the 'King Under the Mountain.'"

Kobayashi:"Their doom."

Later.

Smaug and Tohru are standing in front of their neighbor Sasakibe. They both have patrol bands on their arms.

Sasakibe:"Thank you for coming today, Tohru and Smaug. It's unusual to see you in casual clothes Tohru."

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi said I should wear some from time to time. So, what should we be doing?"

Sasakibe:"Just walk around the area and see if you spot anything strange. It's a little scary, though."

Tohru:"There's nothing that scares me. In fact, please fear me!"

Smaug:"That person better watch out because Smaug is on the case!"

Sasakibe:"My, how cute."

Later the three of them are walking down the sidewalk. 

Tohru:"Miss Sasakibe, do you know any martial arts?"

Sasakibe:"Not at all."

Smaug:"You'll be a hindrance if anything does happen, then."

Sasakibe laughs.

Sasakibe:"Nothing is going to happen. This town is very safe."

They come to a group of teens. Sasakibe starts to shake.

Tohru:"Miss Sasakibe, Miss Sasakibe."

Sasakibe:"Yes?"

Tohru points to the group.

Tohru:"They're blocking the street and getting in the way, right? Let's go warn them."

Sasakibe:"Huh? But-"

Tohru and Smaug walk forward.

Smaug:"Hey!"

Tohru:"You're being a nuisance if you loiter there!"

A man gets in their face.

man:"What? You got a problem with us?"

Smaug:"We do. Are you some species that can't understand language?"

Man:"Huh?!" *He goes to punch them.* "Stop screwing with us."

 guy 1:"You idiot!"

Guy 2:"He lashes out to fast."

Smaug dodges the punch and Tohru pinky forehead flicks him. The man falls to the ground. An aura surrounds Tohru and Smaug. 

Tohru:"I'll only warn you one more time, so if you can't understand, well, give up hope. Get lose."

They pick up the fallen guy and run away.

Smaug:"Running. A sign of a coward."

Guy 1:"We'll make you regret picking a fight with Team Dragon Busters!"

Tohru:"Now that's an irritating team name."

Smaug:"It's like their making fun if us."

Tohru:"Well, let's refocus and get back to our patrol."

Later they are walking near the shopping district.

Sasakibe:"What will you two do if they come back for revenge?"

Tohru:"Well, of course I'd-" *She spots Elma then she points to her.* "Suspicious person! This era's most suspicious person!"

Smaug:"And she's got food!"

Elma:"Wh-What?!"

Tohru:"You're skipping work. aren't you?!"

Smaug:"She's evil!"

Elma:"I got out early today...Hmm?" *She notices the armbands Smaug and Tohru have.* "What's the armband for?"

Tohru:"We're on patrol to maintain the peace."

Smaug:"Not something I ever thought I would do."

Elma:*Is confused.* "You two are? You're both doing something to preserve the peace of the city?"

Tohru:"I just said we are, didn't I?!"

Elma starts to cry a river. 

Elma grabs Tohru's hand.

Elma:"Really?! You've both finally found it for yourselves?! A sense of justice?!"

Smaug:"Huh?"

Elma:"I'm so happy! From today on you two can be agents of harmony, too! Allow me to help you with the patrol!"

Smaug:"Harmony, eww!"

Tohru:*looks to Smaug.* "I think she's misunderstanding something again."

Sasakibe:*Hands out an armband.* "Oh, would you like to take my place, then?"

Tohru:"MIss Sasakibe?!"

Smaug:"Please don't, she's like one of those peace hippies, I see on TV."

Sasakibe:"You said I'd be a hindrance, remember?"

Smaug rubs his head.

Smaug:"I did say that huh."

Later. The three dragons are walking down a sidewalk. 

Elma:"I'm a bit more experienced at detecting evil. Ask me anything you want."

Tohru:"I'd like to know how I can get rid of you."

Smaug:"I want Ilulu to hug me and tell me everything is going to be ok."

Elma pats both of their backs.

Elma:"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. You both can be cute sometimes, too."

Smaug:*Crosses his arms and pouts.* "I'm not cute." 

Tohru:"Besides, what do you consider evil, anyway? I'll overlook a bit of misconduct as long as it's not bothering others."

Elma:"There was a book of laws, right? If they do anything against those, we need to warn them."

Then they see a kid yelling to another kid that is running across the street. 

Elma:"Hey!"

Elma runs up to them and yells at them.

Smaug:"I'm so glad she is not a mother."

Elma causes the kids to cry.

Tohru:"Stop, stop." *She grabs her.* "What are you doing to kids?"

Smaug:"Yeah, their just kids."

Elma:"What? You're both defending evil?! You two really are chaos dragons!"

Tohru:"Calm down. If you're going to go after all those little things, I'm going home."

Smaug:"I want to go home."

Tohru:"And what about punishment? Violence is way worse, you know?"

Elma:"Tohru, you're starting to resemble Miss Kobayashi, aren't you?"

Tohru:*gets happy.* "Heh?! Really?! Elma, you get it, don't you!"

Elma:"Annoying."

Smaug:*Sweat drops.* "Why am I always stuck with the crazy people?"

Later.

Tohru is reading a paper.

Tohru:"You keep focusing on the little things because you're walking without purpose. Let's search for the suspicious person."

Elma:"What are they like?"

Tohru:"According to the flier, the suspicious person was dressed entirely in black with long hair. Apparently he's also a tall man with sharp eyes and glasses."

Fafnir is seen dancing behind them.

Elma:"Oh, that's pretty easy to understand."

Smaug:"Hmmm, they seem familiar." 

Tohru:"They said he was spotted dancing on the route to the elementary school."

Elma:"I see." *Looks to Fafnir behind them.* "Like that, then?"

Tohru and Smaug look to Fafnir.

Tohru:"Yes, just like that."

Smaug:*Waves.* "Hi, Fafnir."

They walk up to him.

Tohru:"What's the meaning of this?"

Fafnir:"I was practicing my choreography for an event with Takiya."

Tohru:"Why here?"

Fafnir:"Because our room's too small."

Elma:"You're a fearsome dragon, so please show more prudence."

Smaug:"Yeah! .....What does prudence mean?"

Tohru:"She's right. Think about your persona."

Fafnir:"And you three?"

Tohru points to her armband.

Tohru:"We're on patrol."

Fafnir:"Well, good work. Two chaos faction members and a harmony faction member happily together.... It would seem this world causes us to go crazy."

Smaug:"I'm not crazy." *A red light shines around him and he's in female form.* "I totally meant to do that." *He changes back into a male.*

Tohru:"And you're the one who's gone the craziest from it.  Are you going to lecture me about being too influenced by it again?"

Fafnir:"No. Lately I kind of understand, but...I still think it's dangerous. The common sense of this world doesn't completely mesh with our understanding, so never forget that."

Tohru:"But isn't reconciling that kind of fun?"

Man:"Found you two."

All four dragons are surrounded. 

Man:"You two did us real good earlier, huh?"

Smaug looks around.

Smaug:"Looks like a fight is gonna happen."

Random:"Looks like you're pretty capable, but this time that guy's here."

Smaug is seen stretching and a big guy walks up to the two.

Random:"The strongest local delinquent, the Dragon of Destruction!"

Destruction:*He laughs.* "A woman and a child, huh?"

Smaug jaw drops. 

Smaug:*Pouts and whispers.* "I'm not a child. I don't have a bedtime anymore."

Destruction:"If you can fight, gender or age doesn't matter. But if you can't fight, hurry up and apologize." 

Smaug and Tohru don't back down.

Destruction:"Oh, you'll both fight? I won't show any mercy, the." *He throws a punch.*

Gang:"Get them, Ryuu!"

Tohru:"Smaug." *He looks to her and she points to destruction.* "Sic 'em" *Smaug smiles.*

Smaug upper cuts Ryuu and sends him flying up into the air.

Gang:"Ryuu!"

Tohru changes into her maid outfit and Smaug cracks his knuckles. Everytime Ryuu comes down Smaug punches him back up into the air. An aura surrounds Tohru.  

Gang:"Ryuu!"

Tohru:"I told you, didn't I? If you can't understand, give up hope."

Smaug punches him up into the air.

Gang:"Ryuu!"

Tohru:"I'll make sure you can never oppose me again."

Smaug punches Ryuu up into the air.

Gang:"Ryuu!"

Tohru gets pissed and kicks the gang fullforce.

Tohru:"Shut up!"

The smoke clears and Tohru is breathing heavily while petting Smaug's head.

Later.

Kibayashi, Tohru, and Smaug are coming home from the shopping district and two delinquents walk in front of them and bow.

Guy:"Oh, hello, Tohru and Smaug!" 

Man:"Hello!"

Smaug/Tohru:*Uncomfortable.* "Hello."

Kobayashi looks to the two of them.

Kobayashi:"You're both getting a lot of greetings today."

Later. 

Kanna, Kobayashi, Ilulu and Smaug are watching TV. Smaug is in his chibi dragon form and is on top of Ilulu's head. Tohru is cleaning dishes in the kitchen.

TV:"Take, take, take me away somewhere, jump, jump, jump to Parkour Land!"

Kanna points to the TV.

Kanna:"I want to go to an amusement park!"

Kobayashi:"Huh? I never understand what was so fun about amusement parks."

Kanna:"Mrr!"

Tohru:"Have you never been to one, Miss Kobayashi? If so, we can go and tell you what it's like."

Kobayashi:"Oh, well! I'll take you to one, since I know them so well!" *She pats Kanna's head.* "This is an exception, though!"

Smaug/Kanna/Ilulu:*Raise their hands. Smaug raises his wings.* "Yay!"

Kanna:"Can I invite Saikawa, too?"

Kobayashi:"Sure."

Later.

Their at the amusement park and Kanna, Saikawa and Ilulu. Are running in. Ilulu is dragging Smaug by his hand.

Smaug:"Don't drag me!"

Then they run back to Kobayashi. Kanna tugs on kobayashi's coat.

Kanna:"Kobayashi, I'm going to go play with Saikawa and the others."

Kobayashi:"alright. Meet back up at the Ferris wheel at four."

They run back in. 

They go around the park a bit and play some games and they enter a haunted house. A person in a ghost costume comes up.

Prop:"Curse you!"

Saikawa screams and hides behind Kanna.

Saikawa:"I'm scared of props!"

Kanna:"Calm down, Saikawa. I'll protect you."

The ghost pushes Saikawa into Kanna and Saikawa does her love freak out. 

Ilulu turns to Smaug.

Ilulu:"I'll protect you Smaugy." *She hugs him.*

Smaug:*Chuckles.* "I'm a big strong dragon, I don't nee-"

Ghost:"Boo!"

Smaug screams like a girl and jumps into Ilulu's arms. When he realizes what he did he gets down and clears his throat.

Smaug:"I don't need protecting." *He walks away.*

Later the four of them are in a bubble on top of the water.

Kanna:"Oh!"

Ilulu:"What is this! How do you play with it?"

A shark comes up and rolls the bubble.

Kanna:"oh!"

Ilulu:"What is this? It's fun!"

Smaug falls into Ilulu's breasts.

Smaug:*Muffled* "I am having a great time."

Kanna:"Spinning around."

Saikawa has another love freak out. 

The bubble stops spinning. Smaug is wiping his nose. The others are rubbing their heads.

Saikawa:"Sorry, I did it again."

Ilulu:"You're so funny, Saikawa."

Later. 

They go up to a mascot that is handing out candy.

Mascot:"Have some candy."

Ilulu:"Lucky!"

Kanna/Saikawa:"Thank you."

Smaug:"Hmm, candy." *He drools.*

They all go over to some benches and eat their candy.

Kanna:"Saikawa, is yours yummy, too?"

Saikawa:"Yeah. Oh, sorry, though."

The camera moves over to ilulu and Smaug. Smaug hands her part of his candy to her and she does the same. Kanna licks Saikawa's cheek and she's about to have a love freak out but suppresses it. 

Ilulu:"Oh, she held it back."

Saikawa:"I can do it when it counts!"

Smaug:"Really?"

Ilulu licks her cheek too. Smaug raises an eyebrow and sweat drops.

Kanna:"Me, too."

Kanna licks her cheek.

Smaug:"Don't you guys thi-"

Saikawa has a live freak out. 

Later.

The four are walking and Ilulu spots a love tunnel and she drags Smaug over to it. They get in a boat and it starts to move down the tunnel. Ilulu looks over to Smaug and gives him a suggestive smirk. Smaug gilps. A little while later. Smaug and Ilulu are walking out of the exit. Ilulu has a happy smile and Smaug has a small dumb smile with slightly messy hair. 

Later that evening.

The four of them are waiting at the Ferris wheel.

Ilulu:"Where are they?"

Kanna:"Saikawa, are you okay?"

Saikawa has her hands on her knees breathing heavily. She also has a blush on her face.

Saikawa:"I-I'm fine. I'm just a little too happy."

Smaug spots a stall selling roosted turkey and he goes over and gets one. He walks back to Ilulu and he gives her part of the turkey. Then Kobayashi and Tohru finally meet up with them.

Ilulu:"Ah, Kobayashi, you're late!"

Kobayashi:*Rubs the back of her head.* "Sorry, sorry. I stayed there too long... Shall we all ride the Ferris wheel, then?"

They all get into a cart.

While going up. Saikawa shows Kobayashi some photos of them on a roller coaster. 

Kobayashi:"Did Georgie take those photos?"

Kanna:"We a;; screamed and had fun. Lord Smaug screamed the loudest."

Smaug:"No!"

Ilulu:*Raises her first.* "I'd love to live in a place this fun."

Kobayashi:"Sorry that my place is ordinary and boring. What's the matter, Tohru?"

Tohru:"Nothing, I've just been thinking. These rides make very sharp turns and rock up and down. Then there's the buildings with detailed designs and mascot costumes modeled after fantastical beasts. This... is a facility to simulate riding a dragon, isn't it?!"

Kobayashi:"Huh?"

Tohru:"I can;t believe they'd make these things just because they can't ride dragons themselves. Humans are so despicable."

Kobayashi:"How did you even jump to that interpretation?!"

Smaug:"But they do make good food."

The other four ignore Tohru and Kobayashi and look at photos

Smaug:Wow."

The camera pans to a view of the roller coaster then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                        10-05-2021

(I want to say tomorrow's episode will be out later in the day, because I won't have much school time to work on it.)

12