Together With You (How Smaug meet Elma.)
341 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Tohru and Elma growling at each other in the district shopping center. Then it shows Kobayashi sighing and Smaug next to her sweat dropping.

Kobayashi:"Would you stop snarling at each other every time you meet?"

Smaug:"Yeah, you guys make me look normal."

Tohru then points to Elma.

Tohru:"It's her fault for glaring at me!"

Elma:"What?! Fried tofu fritters are delicious!"

Kobayashi:"I guess there's no stopping when you tried to kill each other the moment you met."

Tohru:"Huh, No, we didn't try to kill each other at first."

Elma:"That's right. We didn't start that when we first met."

Kobayashi:"What was your first meeting like, then?"

Smaug:"I heard it was interesting."

Later. Tohru told her story. Tohru and Elma are arguing about stuff. Kobayashi looks to Smaug who is eating a sandwich. He notices and stops mid bite.

Smaug:"What?"

Kobayashi:"How did you meet Elma?"

Smaug:"It isn't as interesting as Tohru's mine is more or less passiver than her's."

Hundreds of years ago.

The camera opens up to show a younger Smaug hiding his appearance with a black cloak. He is walking in a open shopping district.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "When I was younger, I would sometimes sneak into human settlements and buy some of their food."

Kobayashi:*Voice over*"Why?"

Smaug:*Voice over.* "Their food was good. Hmmm."

The camera shows young Smaug buying some smoked meat. He walks away but as he does he passes someone. It was Elma their eyes meet. Blue ones against fire orange. They keep walking.

Smaug:'What is a harmony dragon doing here?' *He looks behind him to see her looking at him.* 'I need to go.'

Smaug quickened his pace and head for the exit of the village. What he didn't know was that Elma was following him from a ways behind. Once Smaug was a ways out of the village in some forrest. He sits down and takes out the food he bought. He pulls down his hood. He is about to take a bite when he quickly stands up and turns around and gets into a fighting stance.

Smaug:*Growls* "No point in hiding!"

Elma walks out from behind a tree.

Smaug:"It's you."

Elma takes in his appearance.

Elma:"You look a bit like the other chaos dragon."

Smaug narrows his eyes at her.

Smaug:"What other chaos dragon."

Elma:"Tohru."

Smaug eyes widen and he growls louder at her.

Smaug:"Did you do something to her!"

Elma:"No."

A wind blows and Smaug's cloak billows in the wind and his scar is revealed. Elma notices.  The scar looks somewhat new.

Elma:*Points to it.* "You've been hurt recently haven't you."

Smaug looks down and notices. He moves his cloak to cover it. Smaug changes his arm into a dragon arm.

Smaug:"Leave, Before I make you."

Elma:"Why was a chaos dragon in a human settlement?"

Smaug just looks at her for a few seconds.

Smaug:"Food."

Elma:*Raises a brow.* "Food?"

Smaug:*Lowers his dragon arm.* "Yes food. I like some of the food humans make. Make no mistake, I still hate them."

Elma hums. Smaug then changes into his dragon form and lowers his head near Elma and bears his teeth.

Smaug:"Leave now!" *He roars at her.*

Kobayashi:*Voice over.* "So you almost fought her?"

Smaug:*Voice over.* "Yeah."

Emla is unfazed by Smaug threat. Then she turns to leave.

Elma:"I got what I came for." *She leaves.*

Smaug watches her leave and he stays looking in her direction for a few minutes then he turns back into his human form. He then pulls out his smoked meat and eats it.

Smaug:"Hmmm, So good."

Then the camera closes and opens back up to show Tohru and Elma finish fighting.

Kobayashi:"So Tohru was more of a hot head then you were?"

Smaug:"No way, If i wasn't hurt a few years before that, I would have tried to kill her."

Elma:"What are you two talking about?"

Smaug looks to Elma.

Smaug:"How we meet."

Elma:"Oh, That was a better meeting then Tohru's."

Tohru huffs and crosses her arms.

Later. The camera shows Ilulu and Smaug reading some manga's. Ilulu gets bored and she stops reading and rolls on the floor. She then rolls on top of Smaug and hits the table, knocking over some mangas She falls asleep on top of Smaug's back. Smaug's doesn't seem fazed by it and he keeps reading. Then Tohru walks over and glares at Ilulu and ilulu wakes up.

Tohru:"I'll kill you."

Ilulu yells and hugs Smaug tightly. She's choking him. Tohru starts to yell at Ilulu.

Tohru:"Day after day you laze about! Why don't you go work a bit?!"

Smaug:*Strained.* "Can't breath."

Ilulu let's go of Smaug and he takes a deep breath and turns chibi and flies on top of the Couch and lays there. Watching the two.

Ilulu:"I've been thinking about my future. Just give me another century."

Tohru:"Don't think about it on a dragon's scale!"

Ilulu:"I'll help you with your work for now, then."

Tohru:"What?! There's no way you could handle the work of a maid! PLease don't underestimate maids!"

Ilulu:"That's what Kobayashi is always saying to you." *She points to Smaug.* "But doesn't he help you?"

Smaug changes into his female form and he is wearing a maid outfit similar to Tohru's. He stands next to her.

Smaug:"I have train many years to work alongside Tohru." *He bows like a maid.* "I have learned from the best."

Tohru gives a cocky smirk to Ilulu. Ilulu just sweat drops then she starts to think.

Ilulu:"Tough... Work, huh? Kobayashi does that, right?"

Tohru:*Crosses her arms.* "That's right. She's earning money for your food costs, too."

Ilulu:"Alright, I'll work. At the same place as Kobayashi, then."

Tohru:*Gets angry.* "I'll erase you!"

Ilulu:"What? You're scaring me."

Tohru:"I'll erase Elma, too!"

Smaug is seen slowing stepping away from Tohru. He still is in female form in the maid outfit.

Ilulu:"Why are you bringing Elma up?"

Tohru calms down.

Tohru:"Would you like to search for a place that'll employ you, then? Using our PC or reading the classifieds?"

Ilulu:"No, I'll look and decide for myself."

Tohru:"Hmph."

The two of them leave. Smaug is still standing there. He changes back into his male form and gets ride of the maid outfit. Smaug then looks around.

Smaug:*Raises his arms.* "Smaug time!"

He goes over to the fridge and grabs a bunch of food and goes over to the living room and turns on the TV. Smaug starts to eat. He is watching a show about some guy yelling at people in a kitchen.

Man:"Where's the lamb sauce!"

Smaug:"Oh, he's mad."

Later.

Ilulu and Tohru return home and Ilulu runs up to Smaug.

Ilulu:"Smaugy."

She jumps on him shoving his head into her breasts.

Smaug:"Heaven."

Ilulu:"I got a job!"

Smaug gives her a thumbs up.

Later that night. Kobayashi came home and is sitting on the couch in the living room and Ilulu told Kobayashi what happened. Tohru is at the dinner table and Smaug is in chibi dragon form sitting on top of the diner table. Kanna is also at the dinner table.

Kobayashi:"Huh. Working part time at a candy store, huh?"

Kanna:"It's Oboro shop. Do you know about it. Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi:"It's at the end of the shopping district, right?"

Tohru:"She got hired thanks to my voice of authority." *She grabs a small piece of meat and tosses it in the air. Smaug jumps up and catches it and eats it.*

Ilulu:"She displayed firm command of her emotions, and I thought she was terrifying."

Tohru:"Praise me more."

Kobayashi:*Sweat drops.*"Is that really praise?"

Kanna tosses of small piece of meat in the air and Smaug catches it.

Kanna:"Oh!"

Ilulu:"Will it all be okay?"

KobayashI:"Worried? You chose it because you were interested in it, right?"

Ilulu nods. Kobayashi stands up and puts a hand on her head.

Kobayashi:"I started my job with vague feelings and found things made it fulfilling, too. So I think that's a fine way to start work."

Ilulu:*Smiles.* "I see."

Tohru:"I'm a maid because I was interested in it, too, and it's very fulfilling!" *She runs up to Kobayashi.* "So pet me!"

Kobayashi ignores her.

Kobayashi:"Ilulu, Make sure you listen to others and learn your tasks properly. Don't let yourself be like this maid."

Tohru:"M-Miss Kobayashi!"

Smaug:"Ilulu."

Ilulu turns to Smaug only to get booped in the nose by his small wing.

Smaug:"Boop."

Smaug laughs and Ilulu blushes.

Later.

Few hundred years ago.

We see a younger Smaug trying to buy food but he ran out of money but then someone buys it for him. It was Elma. She hands him the food and Smaug stares at the food then to Elma. He bows and thanks her.

Later.

Smaug is sitting at home in his female form with a drink in his boobs and a plate of food on his lap. He takes a drink of his juice.

Smaug:*He moves his chest up and down.* "These are really useful. In many ways." *He eats some turkey.*

Few hours later Smaug is in chibi dragon form and he's running around the apartment with a plastic cup on his head.

Smaug:"Help! I'm being attacked." *He hits his head on the wall and the cup falls off.*

He has swirls in his eyes and small dragons flying around his head.

Later.

Smaug is hanging from the ceiling by his tail, meditating.

Smaug:"Ummm, Ummm, Ummm," *His stomach growls.* "Food, food, food."

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            10-06-2021

12