Uncanny Relationships (Smaug’s likes to Dance?)
294 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry this is a short episode.)

The camera opens up to Smaug sleeping. In his dream he is laying on some clouds.

Smaug:"So soft." *He starts to squeeze the cloud."

Outside of the dream. Smaug us sleeping on Ilulu and he's squeezing her breasts. Ilulu has a big blush on her face.

Later.

Smaug is by himself drinking tea. He's in female form. He's humming to himself. When he is done drinking his tea he goes over to the couch and lays down.

Smaug:"What to do what to do." *He/She looks around and spots the remote.*

Smaug grabs the remote and turns on the TV. There are people dancing to a song.

 

Smaug then looks left and right and he gets up and starts to dance.

Later.

Smaug is dancing and Tohru and Shouta and Kobayashi come in. They see him dancing. Shouta sees his big boobs bouncing up and down and he starts to freak out.

Shouta:"Not another one!"

Smaug hears him and he stop dancing and looks over to she them. Tohru is trying her best not to laugh and Kobayashi is sweat dropping. A blush starts to form on his face.

Smaug:"Kyaaa!" *He runs into his room and slams the door shut.*

Later.

Smaug in male form, Kobayashi and Shouta are at the dinner table and Tohru is serving them.

Kobayashi:"Lucoa's weaknesses?"

Shouta:"Yeah."

Tohru:"In that case, I know something good."

Shouta:"Really?"

Tohru:"Her weakness is those breasts of her! It's hard for her to dodge attacks with those."

Smaug:"It's true, I should know." *A memory plays in his head and a whispers.* "What a wild night."

Shouta:"I don't mean combat weaknesses!"

Tohru:"Hmm, in that case, probably liquor."

Shouta:"Liquor?"

Kobayashi:"Didn't Lucoa say she could hold her liquor well?"

Tohru:"Well, she can hold her alcohol well."

Smaug:"She can drink so much."

Tohru:"Yeah, But it's not that. It's that she's a sucker for liquor. She's usually we;; guarded, but she'll drink liquor without caution. So, if you put poison or such in liquor, she's won't even notice."

Shouta:"That would kill her, though!" 

Smaug:"Yeah, can we not kill her, please."

Kobayashi:"You're asking about weaknesses, but from a dragon's point of view we humans are just full of weaknesses. Even if you manage to get something over her, do you think that would say Lucoa? Isn't your current relationship good enough?"

Shouta:"It's not. Lucoa..."

Smaug:"Did she try and crush your head, too?"

Shouta:"No! She's always wandering around somewhere, or teasing me, or making fun of me. She doesn't respect me. That's why I want to strike at one of her weaknesses and prove myself to her."

Tohru:"I believe she already respects you, though."

Shouta:"Huh?"

Tohru:"Miss Lucoa was never the type to stay in one place for very long. The fact she's still with you means she does like you."

The Lucoa comes in. 

Lucoa:"Huh? Shouta? You were here?"

Shouta:*Freaking out.* "H-How long have you been here?!"

Lucoa:"I just arrived."

Shouta:*Stands up.* "I-I'm going home."

Lucoa:"I'll escort you, then."

They both leave.

Kobayashi:"Nice seeing you."

Later. 

Smaug is cleaning the Dinner table with the TV on in the background. A song comes on.

 

Smaug looks left and Right then he changes into his female form and starts to dance. Ilulu comes back from work and she sees him dancing. Ilulu starts to laugh and Smaug stops dancing and he looks to Ilulu and he gains a big blush.

Smaug:"Kyaa!" *He runs into his room and Slams the door shut.*

Later.

Everyone is eating at the dinner table and the phone rings.

Tohru:"Coming."

She goes over to the phone.

Smaug is humming Ai no Supreme. Kobayashi looks to him. And he notices.

Smaug:"What?"

Kobayashi:"I think your female form is influencing you."

Smaug:*He gasps.* "How dare you. I happen to like dancing. Once every few hundred years maybe."

Kanna then gives Kobayashi some of her food and Tohru notices.

Tohru:"Hey Kanna."

Ilulu then tries to feed Smaug.

Smaug:"I'm not a hatchling!"

Ilulu:"Take my love!"

Smaug:"No."

They get into a fight with Ilulu trying to feed him and Smaug trying to stop her.

Ilulu:"Eat my love, Smaug!"

Smaug:"I don't want to!"

The camera moves over to the others.

Kobayashi:"Should we stop them?"

Tohru:"No, let them fight it out."

Later.

Ilulu and Smaug are both sleeping on top of Smaug's gold pile. Their hugging each other. Kobayashi and Tohru are looking at them.

Kobayashi:"They tired themselves out fighting."

Tohru:*She huffs.* "They act so much like children."

Kobayashi:"Aren't they teens in human years?"

Tohru:*Thinks about it.* "....Still."

Later. 

Kanna is getting ready to go on a trip with Saikawa to take some pictures, and Tohru brings over some lunch and tea for her. Ilulu brings over some candy. Smaug is holding a whole roasted turkey. 

Tohru:"Your lunch and tea."

Ilulu:"Here, candy from the candy shop."

Smaug:"I also brought a turkey."

Kanna:"Thank you, Lady Tohru, Lord Smaug, Ilulu."

Kobayashi then pats her head. Kanna looks to her.

Kobayashi:"Have fun."

Kanna:"Mmm."

Kanna leaves.

Smaug:"What now?"

Tohru:*She tries not to laugh.* "Maybe you can dance more."

Smaug growls at her.

Smaug:"Not funny."

Ilulu then grabs Smaug's hand and drags him over to their room. 

Tohru:"What are you two doing."

Smaug holds up a tablet.

Smaug:"We're gonna watch some anime."

Tohru:"Alone! Together!"

Kobayashi:"Tohru."

Tohru huffs and crosses her arms.

Tohru:"Fine. But I still don't like it."

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            10-07-2021

(Sorry for the short chapter but I can make up for it. I'm gonna try and make another one today. Because I won't be able to make one tomorrow.)

11