Premium Seat (Smaug’s Scar)
250 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug, in his chibi dragon form sitting on a chair watching TV. Kobayashi is sitting on the couch watching TV. Tohru is cooking in the kitchen.

TV:"It's okay to do this while sitting down. Now make sure to stretch out your side muscles. 1,2,3..." *Smaug and Kobayashi do the stretches that their doing on TV.* "1,2,3..."

A crack is hear from Kobayashi's back. Tohru notices. Then Tohru comes over with her cooked tail.

Kobayashi:"Take it away."

Tohru:"Huh?"

Smaug:"Mmmm, Food."

Several days later. 

Ilulu, Kanna and Smaug are at the dinner table. Kobayashi is sitting on the couch reading the news paper. Tohru is complaining about all the different therapy devices around. 

Tohru:"Miss, Kobayashi. What are you going to do with this mountain of devices?"

Kobayashi:"I'll use them all."

Tohru:"Will you really?" *She picks one up.* "You've never used this one at all, you know?"

Kobayashi:"I'll use it one day."

Ilulu:"Want me to pound you?"

Smaug gives her a 'WTF' face and a somewhat jealous face. Ilulu changes her hand into the round one with many small hands and walks over. 

Ilulu:"My grandma often had me pound her shoulders long ago."

Ilulu starts to lightly hit Kobayashi's shoulders.

Ilulu:"Does that feel good, Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi:"It's pretty good."

Kanna:"Me, too!"

Kanna starts to hit Kobayashi's shoulders. 

Kobayashi:"Sorry." *She looks over to Tohru.*

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi, lately I've been thinking."

Smaug walks over and sits in front of Ilulu and she starts to message Smaug shoulders. 

Kobayashi:"Hmm?"

Tohru:"I'm always thinking about how to serve you, but that's just pushing my own feelings onto you, isn't it? To truly serve you, I think I need to consider how you feel, and what you would like me to do." *She pulls out her cooked tail.* "So-"

Kobayashi:"That, still?! You're not sharing my feelings, either!"

Tohru:"You're a kind person and that's why you won't eat me, isn't it?"

Smaug imagines something and he gives a disgusted face. 

Kobayashi:"If only you really understood the reason."

Tohru:"If I really?"

Later.

Ilulu is massaging Smaug's shoulders.

Smaug*Lightly moans.* "Man you're hitting all the good spots."

Ilulu:*Smugly laughs.* "I know all spots on you."

Smaug:"What does that-"

Ilulu scratches behind Smaug's top right horn. SMaug's eyes widen and he falls to the floor with a happy face. 

Ilulu:"I know you're weaknesses." 

Ilulu rubs Smaug's belly and his right leg starts to kick.

Ilulu:*Baby voice.* "Who's a good Smaug?"

Smaug:"I am."

Ilulu:*baby voice.*"Who's a good Smaug?"

Smaug:"I AM!"

Ilulu:"Good boy."

Later. 

Kobayashi is using on her her therapy tools. Smaug is on the couch watching TV. Then Tohru comes home.

Tohru:"I'm Home!"

Smaug/Kobayashi:"Welcome home."

Tohru notices Kobayashi using the therapy tool. 

Tohru:"Oh, you're using that?"

Kobayashi:"This actually works pretty well."

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi." *Tohru's tail pops out from her skirt.*

Kobayashi:"I'm not eating it."

Tohru sits on the floor next to Kobayashi and Tohru puts her tail on her lap.

Tohru:"No, please rest you back against it."

Kobayashi puts her back against Tohru's tail. Tohru starts to vibrate her tail. 

Kobayashi:*Vibrating.* "This one's more effective."

Tohru:"Is this enough for you?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah, this is perfect."

Tohru:"So that's all you want?"

Kobayashi:"That's it is."

Tohru smiles.

Tohru:"All right. I'll do this, then."

Little bit later.

Kobayashi stands up and stretches her back. 

Kobayashi:"I'm feeling a lot better. Would you like me to massage you in return?"

Tohru:"Huh?! Uhh, my shoulder, then?"

Kobayashi:"Oh, because your breasts are heavy? Is it because your breasts are heavy?"

Smaug:"Mine are heavy."

Kobayashi:"It's because you're bigger than Ilulu and Lucoa!"

Later. 

Tohru is writing on some paper. Kanna is asleep on the couch with Kobayashi petting her head. Smaug is sitting on the floor.

Kobayashi:"What are you writing?"

Tohru:"A grimoire for perception blocking and such."

Kobayashi:"Oh, that convenient magic."

Tohru:"I was thinking of Smaug and me, teaching it to Kanna and Ilulu."

Kobayashi:"You really care for your friends, huh, Tohru."

Tohru:"Oh, all that praise will get you is my flesh and blood!"

Kobayashi and Smaug both sweat drop. 

Kobayashi:"Don't give me that!"

Tohru:"You don't need to be so bashful, Miss Kobayashi."

Kobayashi looks at the paper.

Later.

Tohru and Smaug are hanging up some clothes. Smaug looks towards Kobayashi's work. Tohru notices.

Tohru:"What is it?"

Smaug:"...Nothing, I thought I felt a presence." *He keeps looking at that direction for a few seconds then goes back to work.*

His left side aches a bit and he grabs it. 

Tohru:*Slightly worried.* "Are you okay?"

Smaug takes a deep breath.

Smaug:"I'm fine just a small ache."

Tohru puts a hand on his shoulder.

Tohru:"Do you need to take a break?"

Smaug stands straight up.

Smaug:"No, I'm fine."

Tohru starts at Smaug for a few seconds.

Tohru:"Ok."

Later that night.

Smaug is dozing off on his pile of gold in the living room. He hears the front door open and sits up. Kobayashi walks through the door.

Kobayashi:"I'm home."

Smaug:"Welcome home."

Tohru comes out of their room.

Tohru:"Welcome home, Miss Kobayashi."

Kobayashi hands Tohru her bag. Tohru grabs it.

Kobayashi:"Your father came to our company today, Tohru, Smaug."

Smaug nearly falls of his gold pile.

Kobayashi:"I head about what happened before you guys came here from him."

Tohru tightens her grip on the bag. Smaug looks away.

Kobayashi:"So, if you be okay with it that is, I'm curious to hear why you came here. It would be nice if you could tell me yourself, whenever you feel like talking about it."

Tohru closes the bedroom door and leans against it. 

Kobayashi:"No, you don't have to force yourself. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, too. Honestly."

Tohru:"You want to know?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah."

Smaug starts to pick up his gold pieces as Tohru talks about the adventure she had. Smaug joined in towards the beginning. Back then Smaug's dragon form was only a little smaller than Tohru's. Smaug's leaves a little bit after meeting Lucoa to go off on his own adventure. After Tohru finishes her own story.

Tohru:"That's what it was like. Yet while I fear my freedom, you took my hand, and gently pulled me close."

Kobayashi:"I see. It's similar to how I had nothing I wanted to do after I came to the big city."

Tohru:"I know now, though."

Kobayashi:"Huh?"

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi, I wanted to be a maid."

Kobayashi looks to Smaug. He's holding onto his left side. Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"You want to know about the scar. It's part of the reason I'm here."

Kobayashi:"If that's fine."

Smaug chuckles.

Smaug:"You probably should know."

Flashback.

 

The camera opens up to show Smaug in dragon form. On a cliff overlooking a big kingdom. The sun is going down. His dragon form is a little smaller than his present one.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I went off on my own adventure after meeting Lucoa. It was around the time I learned what 'Dragon sickness' smells like."

Smaug looks down towards the big kingdom and towards the castle. He smells the air.

Smaug:"Found you."

He flies of the cliff and towards the kingdom.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I was naive then. I only went after kingdoms with dragon sickness. I thought that place would be an easy target. They haven't been attack by dragons in a couple centuries, so I thought they were not prepared for one. I was so wrong."

The camera now shows the city partially on fire. Smaug is flying over it breathing fire. He takes out a few guard towers. The camera pans to a guard tower and the guards are readying a ballista. 

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I didn't think about their defences or even if they had any."

The guards aim at Smaug and fire. The camera follows the arrow as it get closer to Smaug. It hits Smaug in his left side and he crashes into the ground. 

Kobayashi:*Voice over.* "Is that how you got it?"

Smaug:*Voice over.* "No, this contributes to it though."

The camera moves over to Smaug. He's on the ground bleeding. His blood flows down a drain.

Smaug:"What happen?"

He looks down and sees the arrow. He breathes fire on it burning it off. He then lays their exhausted for a few seconds until he hears yelling and footsteps getting closer. 

Guard:"It landed over here!"

Smaug slowly gets up and he sees a ton of guards. He growls and charges to them.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I managed to eat their king and reduce their kingdom to ash."

The camera now shows Smaug back on the cliff overlooking the kingdom. His side is slowly bleeding. The kingdom is burning and smoking. Smaug turns around and flies away. The camera pans to the city and to the drain where Smaug blood went down.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "What I didn't know at the time was a certain spider was planning something."

The camera goes down the drain and a woman walks out of the shadows. 

She is holding onto a big red stone

She is holding onto a big red stone. It looks like there's a fire on the inside of the stone. It makes it glow. It's made from Smaug's blood.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "That Shelob stole my blood. I only learned that a few weeks after I burned down the kingdom. I went to get my revenge. I was really stupid many years ago."

The camera now show Smaug walking into a dark cave. He walks in aways then get to a big area.

Smaug:*Shouts* "Shelob get out here!"

A spider comes out of the darkness and then changes into a woman.

Shelob:"You finally came."

Smaug growls at her.

Smaug:"You took something from me! I want it back!"

Shelob then pulls out the large stone.

Shelob:"You mean this?" *Smaug growls.* "You know, your blood as a lot of magic in it. I wonder what would happen if someone was to use this stone for their own uses."

Smaug roars at her.

Smaug:"Give it back you stupid spider!"

Shelob smiles.

Shelob:"Then come and take it." *She pulls out a sword.*

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I didn't know that it was a trap. She had a cursed holy sword. I don't even know how she got it or made it. And I was still weak from my recent injury."

Smaug charges Shelob and they fight. 

Smaug:*Voice over*"The fight was long. We both left our mark on each other. She gave me this scar and I took a few of her spider legs."

The camera shows young Smaug limping out of the cave and falling to the ground outside of it. He can barely keep his eyes open.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "My scales weren't has hard back then as they are now."

A shadow comes over Smaug and he looks up to see Tohru standing over him.

Smaug:"Tohru?"

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I thought I was going to die there. But Tohru came and she rescued me."

Tohru doesn't say anything. She just puts Smaug on her back and flies away. The camera shows Tohru carrying Smaug high in the sky.

Smaug:"Thank you, Tohru."

Something wet hits Smaug, he looks over to see Tohru crying.

Smaug:"Tohru?"

Tohru:*Crying* "You stupid, stupid dragon!" *She wacks Smaug's head with her tail.*

Smaug:"ow!"

Tohru:"Do you have any idea how worried and scared I am now!"

Smaug:"Sorry."

Tohru:"Sorry! You almost died. My only brother!"

They fly in silence for a bit.

Tohru:"I don't know what to do if I ever lost you."

Smaug just closes his eyes and sleeps.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "While Tohru did manges to prevent me from dying, she didn't know what to do about the side effects of the sword."

The camera shows Smaug laying in a cave breathing heavily and his eyes are closed. Then he hears footsteps and he opens his eyes to see Tohru carrying a cow in her mouth. She sets in down in front of Smaug.

Tohru:"I brought food."

Smaug:*Closes his eyes and speaks weakly.* "I'm not hungry."

Tohru:"It's been months since you've eaten you need to eat!"

Smaug:"I just want to sleep."

Smaug:*Voice over.* "The holy energy along with the curse left me very weak for a long time. So all I wanted to do was sleep."

The camera shows Smaug sleeping with Kanna on top of him.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "Eventually it got so bad I hardly could wake up."

The camera shows Smaug sleeping then suddenly wakes up to Tohru shaking him.

Smaug:"Hmm?"

Tohru:"I've been calling your name for some time."

Smaug:"Sorry I'm just so tired."

Tohru looks down and just walks out of the cave.

Smaug:"Where are you going?" *She doesn't answer.* "Tohru?"

Tohru spreads her wings and flies away. Smaug just goes back to sleep.

Smaug:*Voice over.* "I don't know how she did it but she brought Fafnir with her."

Smaug suddenly wakes up again. But this time not feeling as tired. He looks around and Spots Tohru talking to fafnir at the entrance of the cave. Then Fafnir leaves and Tohru walks up to him.

Tohru:"How are you feeling?"

Smaug weakly stands up.

Smaug:"Not as tired any more."

Tohru and Smaug nuzzled each other.

Smaug:"Thank you Tohru."

Tohru:"It's a big sister's job to take care of her younger brother."

Smaug:*Voice over.* "After three years of being in Tohru's care, I was finally better. But Fafnir wasn't able to fully remove the curse. I still feel pain in my left side. Like the sword is still in there. I go to Tohru once and a while so she can heal it."

Flash back over.

Smaug:"I traveled around the world for a few year. One time when I was sleeping a group of adventure tried to kill me. But I killed them instead. So making sure that would never happen to me again. I destroyed many kingdoms and Got the title 'Smaug the terrible.' and 'Smaug the magnificent'. I made people fear attacking me. So I could sleep."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"That's my story."

Kobayashi:"It's kind of sad."

Smaug chuckles.

Smaug:"Well it's in the past and this is the present. So I don't worry about it."

Kobayashi smiles and just pats both Tohru and Smaug's head.

The camera pans to a view of the moon then turns black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                    10-10-2021
                                                                                           2366 words

(One more episode to go guys. Don't be sad. Okay maybe be sad because I'm sad. Well I hope you liked the episode!)

7