Filler: Smaug’s Date.
235 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug sitting at the dinner table. There is a plate in front of him with a roasted turkey on it. He is about to take a bite when he's suddenly grab from behind and dragged away from it. Ilulu is the one dragging Smaug and she's dragging him to the front door. 

Smaug:*Reaching towards his turkey.* "No, the turkey! Why?"

Ilulu:"Because we are going on a date. Just you and me time."

Smaug:"But the turkey."

Later.

Smaug and Ilulu are walking down the sidewalk. They are holding hands as they walk.

Smaug:"Where are we going?"

Ilulu:*She smiles happily.* "On a date"

Smaug:"Yeah, I know. But where?"

Ilulu looks to him and sticks her tongue out and winks at him.

Ilulu:"You'll see."

Smaug:"I don't like this."

Few minutes later Smaug and Ilulu are inside the cafe that Ilulu saw the couple drinking a shake. Smaug is looking at the menu and suddenly Ilulu grabs it from him. 

Smaug:"Hey! I was reading that."

Ilulu:"I already know what we're gonna get."

Smaug:"But.."

Ilulu glares at him and he shuts up. 

The waiter comes by and takes their order.

Ilulu:"We'll have on plate of spaghetti and after that one strawberry milkshake please."

The waiter writes that stuff down.

Waiter:"They'll be out soon."

He walks away.

Smaug:"Spaghetti and a milkshake? What a weird combo."

Ilulu smiles at him.

Ilulu:"I have a plan."

Smaug:*Sweat drops.* "I don't like this."

Later.

The waiter brought them the plate of spaghetti. And Smaug and Ilulu start eating. As they eat Ilulu looks Smaug in the eyes and winks at him. Smaug looks away blushing. What he didn't notice is that Ilulu and him are eating the same noodle and as it gets smaller and smaller. Their faces get closer and closer until Smaug looks back to her and they kiss. Ilulu deeps the kiss and Smaug's brain turns off for a few seconds. 

(Windows EX shutdown sound.)

 

Then his brain reboots and turns on.

(Windows XP startup sound)

 

Ilulu ends the kiss and sits back down. She looks at him and licks her lips.

Ilulu:"Yummy."

Smaug*Whispers.* "What a woman."

A little bit later they finish their spaghetti and are now sharing a shake together. 

Smaug:"Where are we going next?"

Ilulu:"To the movies."

Smaug:"Movies? What are we going to see?"

Ilulu:"A movie called 'free guy'."

Smaug:"Huh. Sounds interesting." 

Ilulu then puts some whip cream on her finger and then puts it in her mouth very sexualy. She gives a little moan as she sucks her finger. Smaug is very turned on. Ilulu notices.

Ilulu:"Bad Smaug, You can't have dessert before dinner is served."

Smaug's head droops.

Smaug:"Aww man."

They finish their shake and Smaug pays for the meal and they head for the movies. As they are walking their they talk a little.

Smaug:"Why are we on a date?"

Ilulu:"Because that last time you took me on a date was, 157 years, 6 month, 2 weeks, 3 day, 17 hours and 13 seconds."

Smaug stares at her wide eyes and he blinks a few times.

Smaug:"I don't know to whether to be  impressed or scared you know that."

Ilulu hugs his left arm putting it in her boobs. 

Ilulu:"I remember that fire heart you burnt into that city for me. Then the passionate sex we had all night long." 

Later.

Smaug and Ilulu are walking to their seats in the theater. When they sit down Ilulu snuggles with Smaug. Smaug snuggles back and the movie starts.

After the movie they are walking out of the theater.

Smaug:"I liked it."

Ilulu:"It was very funny."

Smaug:"Yeah it was. What's next on Ilulu's date plan?"

Ilulu then pulls a picnic basket out of nowhere.

Ilulu:"A picnic!"

She drags him to the park.

Later.

Ilulu and Smaug are sitting on a blanket setting the food out. After everything is set they start to eat.

Smaug:"This is good."

Ilulu:"I made it with all my love."

Smaug smiles then he drinks the tea.

Smaug:"Hmm, what milk did you use."

Ilulu just smirks and raises her eyebrows up and down suggestively. Smaug looks to her breasts and then back to the tea. He stars at is...then chugs the whole thing.

Later.

Smaug and Ilulu are laying down the the picnic blanket. Ilulu's head is on Smaug's chest. Their staring up at the clouds. Ilulu points to one.

Ilulu:"That one looks like a cow."

Smaug also points to one.

Smaug:"Hey that looks like me."

After a while its starting to become dark out and they back up. 

Smaug:"Anything else?"

Ilulu:"One more thing."

She drags Smaug somewhere. After a little bit they arrive at a hotel.

Smaug:"A hotel?"

Ilulu:"Yeah, our final destination."

She checks them in and they go to their room. Ilulu heads to the bathroom and Smaug sits on the couch watching TV. Then the bathroom door opens and Ilulu walks out.

Ilulu:"Oh, Smaugy."

Smaug looks over and blood bursts out of his nose. Ilulu is being forward with her arms under her breasts holding them up. She's wearing thin black lingerie. Barley hiding anything.

Ilulu:*Waves her chest a little.* "It's time for your dessert." *She walks over to him.*

Later the next night Smaug and Ilulu return home. They walk through the front door.

Smaug/Ilulu:"We're home!"

Tohru comes out of the kitchen.

Tohru:"Where were you two, the past day?"

Smaug and Ilulu look at each other then back to Tohru.

Smaug/Ilulu:"Adventuring."

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                             10-11-2021

                                                                                      866 words. 

8