Life is Constant Change (But It’s Okay To Stop And Appreciate It)
213 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Here is is, The final episode. I hope your ready. I'll try my best to make it a good one.)

The camera opens up to Smaug, Kanna, and Ilulu at the dinner table. Tohru is in the kitchen. They are stirring their food. 

Kanna:"Swirl, swirl, swirl, swirl the polyglutamic acid, breaking it up into glutamic acid." *She eats her food.*

Smaug:"A bunch of words I don't know." *He eats his food.*

Ilulu:"Destruction is the essence of dragons. Is it ready now?"

Kanna:"More."

Kobayashi walks out of her room.

Tohru:"Good morning, Miss Kobayashi."

Kanna:"Morning, Kobayashi."

Ilulu:"Morning."

Smaug shoves food in his mouth.

Smaug:"Food."

Kobayashi sits down at the table.

Kobayashi:"Morning."

Tohru sets down Kobayashi's food on the table.

Tohru:"Today I made some okra miso soup, since it's summer."

Kobayashi:"Yeah, thanks."

Ilulu:"Hey, there's something called a summer festival coming up, right? Take mentioned it."

Kanna:"Mm, I promised to go with Saikawa."

Ilulu:"What do you do there?"

Kanna:"I heard they open up lots of these things called stalls!"

Smaug:"Do they serve food."

Kanna:"I was told some of them do."

Smaug:*Raises his arms.* "Yes!"

Ilulu:"Smaug your taking me right."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"Fine."

Ilulu:"I'm also bring take with."

Smaug:"Your work friend?"

Ilulu:*She smirks.* "Jealous?"

Smaug:"Pff, How could I be jealous of a human." *He pounds a fist on his chest.* "I the almighty Smaug, is never jealous."

Ilulu walks over to him and puts his face in her breasts.

Ilulu:"You're the only one for me Smaug."

Smaug:*Muffled.* "Heaven."

Later.

Ilulu and Smaug are watching a movie together. They have a bowl of popcorn in between them and they both reach their hands into the bowl and their hands touch. They look at each other and get lost in each others eyes. They slowly get closer until their lips touch. It's a passionate kiss at first until it starts to get more steamy. 

Ilulu starts to grind against Smaug and he is messaging her breasts. 

Before they go any further they hear the front door open and they return to their potions and fix themselves. 

Kobayashi/Tohru:"We're home!"

They walk in to see Smaug and Ilulu watching a movie. Smaug looks over.

Smaug:"Welcome home."

Ilulu:"Yeah, welcome home."

Later.

Everyone is at the district marketplace and they have decorations for the festival. They go to a store picking out colors for their yukata. Smaug finds a gold and red pattern. 

Smaug:"It's fit for a king. Like me Smaug, 'King under the mountain.'"

Later that night everyone is at the festival. Elma is excited by all the food. Smaug is drooling. Smaug is wearing a red and gold yukata.

Kobayashi:"You're excited, Elma."

Elma:"I love festivals!"

Kobayashi:"What were festivals like in your world?"

Elma drools.

Elma:"Uhh, if I recall...There was whole roasted pig, baked chicken, grape juice, and this and that and the other..."

Smaug:"So much food. So good."

They get to Tohru's work stall.

Kanna:"Oh, there's Lady Tohru!"

Tohru hands a customer some food. Tohru is also wearing a black shirt instead of her maid outfit.

Tohru:"Here you go, our maid cafe's special omelet rice!

Kanna:"Lady Tohru!"

Tohru looks over to them.

Tohru:"Ohh, you came by."

Kobayashi:"Why are you dressed like a festival leader instead of a maid?"

Tohru:"Huh? Maid outfits are hard to move around in, right? What matters most is the heart!"

Elma:"Omelet rice! Give me one, too!"

Smaug:"Me too!"

Tohru:"Please wait in line for it Elma. Here Smaug." *Tohru hands him a omelet rice.*

Elma:"Why does he get one."

Tohru:"Because he pre-paid for it."

Smaug points and laughs at Elma. They then look to the long line. 

Ilulu:"You're popular."

Elma:"If I line up here, I might miss out on eating the grilled corn, grilled squid, okonomiyaki, candied apples, and all kinds of other food!"

Tohru:"You're hopeless."

Elma:"Smaug give me some!"

Smaug:*Takes a bit.* "No get your own." *He puts out his fork with some omelet on it to Ilulu and she eats it.*

Elma:"Why does she get some then?!"

Smaug:"Because she's my dragoness, also you didn't share your food with me last time."

Tohru:"I'll bring you some as a souvenir when I get off."

Elma then grabs Tohru's hand and starts crying.

Elma:"Really?! Tohru, you're such a good person!"

Tohru:"Is it worth crying over? Oh, I'll be getting off in a hour."

Kobayashi:"Got it."

Later Ilulu and Smaug are walking through the stalls and Ilulu spots a stall that has a small dragon plushie. She then get Smaug's attention and Points to it.

Ilulu:"Smaug if you win me that plushie I'll..." *She whispers something in Smaug's ear.*

When she's done, Smaug's face turn to one of determination and seriousness. Smaug walks over to the game and it's one where you have to knock over some bottles with a baseball. He pays for it and he uses his dragon strach to knock over the bottles.... Well the bottles actually exploded. 

The stall tender shakily gives him the dragon plush and he goes over and gives it to Ilulu. She grabs it and hugs it.

Ilulu:"You can expect something later tonight, big boy." *She goes and looks for take.* 

Smaug stands there with a serious face for a few seconds then it turns into one with a dumb smile and blood falling from his nose. He starts to laugh. Later Smaug is holding a pile of food at least 10 feet high. He goes over to Kobayashi and sees Lucoa and Shouta there. Smaug throws the food up in the air and he looks up and opens his mouth. He eats all the food in one go. 

Smaug:"Hey Lucoa, Shouta."

Lucoa:"Hey Smaug. Nice yukata."

Smaug does some poses.

Smaug:"I know it's fit for a king. Nice outfit I like it."

Smaug finds a turkey leg on his back and starts to eat it.

Lucoa:"Oh, are you trying to get in my panties again, Smaug?"

Smaug's eyes widen and he starts to choke on his turkey. Lucoa starts to laugh and Shouta pats Smaug on the back and he coughs up the turkey. 

Smaug:"You don't wear panties."

Lucoa:"How do you know I'm not wearing any now."

Smaug:"Because I can see you're not."

Smaug is seen lifting up Lucoa's yukata.

Later.

Elma has so much food around her.

Lucoa:"Those who knew the old you would be shocked to see you now."

Smaug:"Yeah, it's kind of weird." 

Elma:"You're ones to talk, Lucoa and Smaug. To think a goddess would be content with being someone's familiar and 'The King Under The Mountain' be staying with a human."

Lucoa:"I'm doing that because I want to."

Smaug:"I'm on vacation."

Lucoa:"If you're not having fun, you're missing out."

Elma:"Yeah, that's true."

Smaug:"I mean if you're not having fun, what's the point."

The Kobayashi stands up.

Elma:"Where are you going?"

Kobayashi shows them the time with her phone.

Kobayashi:"It's been an hour."

Smaug:"Take care of her."

Kobayashi waves to him. Then he feels something on his back. He looks to see Elma pressing her breasts into his back.

Elma:"Smaug can you buy me some more food." 

Smaug just looks at her then trips her. Elma falls on her back.

Smaug:"You feminine charms have no power here. Besides Ilulu's are better."

Elma is on the floor crying. Smaug then walks off.

Smaug:"Now if I wanted something sweet where would I be."

He then looks to his left and sees candy apples.

Smaug:"Ohhh."

He walks over and buys two. He then feels a tap on his side and sees Ilulu.

Smaug:"Hey, where's take?"

Ilulu:"He had to go home and help his grandmother with something."

Smaug hums then hands her a candy apple.

Smaug:"I got one for you."

Ilulu smiles and grabs it.

Ilulu:"Thanks you."

They walks over to an open area under a tree and start eating. Then suddenly fireworks go off. They grab each others hands and watch the fireworks. 

Smaug:"I love you Ilulu."

Ilulu:"I love you too."

They turn to each other and kiss. The camera moves to the side of them and a firework goes off and it's in the shape of a heats. They are in the middle.

Later. 

Smaug, Kobayashi and Lucoa are sitting at the dinner table with Tohru serving them. Kobayashi is eating some noodles. Smaug has his face in the bowl eating.

Lucoa:"Hey, want to go flower viewing?"

Kobayashi slurps up her noodles and Smaug brings the bowl away from his face. He has a noodle mustache like a chinese dragon. 

Few minutes later.

Kobayashi:"It's the middle of summer. What are you talking about?"

Lucoa:"I know someone whose flesh turns into flowers."

Smaug:"That sounds cool and disgusting at the same time."

Lucoa:"They share some with me, but it wouldn't be right to enjoy them all by myself."

Kobayashi:"Flesh into flowers?"

Tohru:"Why not? I'll run the flower viewing so Miss Kobayashi can enjoy it!"

Kobayashi:"Why are you so into this?"

Tohru:"Come on, what's wrong with flower viewing?"

Smaug:"It's flesh flowers."

Tohru hits Smaug on the head with her serving plate. Then she looks back to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Oh, do you need more somen broth?"

She walks to the kitchen. 

Smaug is rubbing his head.

Smaug:"Why is it always the head?"

Later.

Everyone is in a place full of cherry blossom trees. The leaves are falling.

Kobayashi:"Wow. This is all flesh, huh? It looks just like cherry blossoms."

Lucoa:"Pretty, isn't it?"

Takiya:"Okay, I bought the drinks, too, so shall we get started?"

Tohru clears her throat.

Later.

Everyone is sitting on a large blanket and Tohru is standing up in front of them. There is a speaker next to her and she's holding a microphone. 

Tohru:"Then by your leave, I'll begin the opening as the organizer. Thank you all for gathering here today for Miss Kobayashi's flower viewing. We have several recratons prepare for Miss Kobayashi to enjoy. So please lend your assistance with them."

Kobayashi:"This is making me uncomfortable, so stop!"

Later. 

Ilulu, Smaug and Kanna are looking at a butterfly. Kanna jumps up and puts it in her mouth then releases it. Smaug jumps up and does the same. Ilulu is giving them a weird look. Smaug then looks over to see Elma undressing herself. Now she's only wearing a bra and panties. She has a face painted on her stomach.

Ilulu:"Smaug what are you looking at?"

Smaug quickly looks away.

Smaug:"Nothing."

Then the three of them walk over.

Kanna:"Next time I'll do that for Saikawa!"

Ilulu:"I should do that for Smaug."

Smaug:"Smaug agrees you should."

Kobayashi pats Kanna's head.

Kobayashi:"Please don't."

Later.

Tohru:"Okay! Now everyone's getting excited!" *She brings over a box.*  We're going to have a competition, so please draw to determine the brackets."

Ilulu:"Competition?"

Tohru:"An arm wrestling competition!" 

Ilulu:"Did you draw the image on that box?"

Kanna:"You're so good, Lady Tohru!"

Tohru laughs.

Kobayashi:"I'm not participating in that, am I?"

Smaug:"I think I'm going to skip this one."

Tohru:"You'll be our judge, Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi:"I see."

Smaug goes over and lays under at tree. He falls asleep.

Later.

Everyone is sitting on the blacket eating some food. Ilulu is sitting on Smaug's lap and their feeding each other. Then they get up and go play in the leaves with Kanna. Then they hear Tohru's voice.

Tohru:"Okay, the party's in full swing! Liquor's flowing! Cherry blossoms are fluttering and the perfect witnesses are all here! Time for today's main event! I'd like to hold the wedding ceremony for me and Miss Kobayashi!"

Kanna:"Oh!"

Elma:"What?!"

The a banner falls behind Kobayashi.

Kobayashi:"What is this?"

Tohru:"Now, Miss Kobayashi, here's your change of clothes." *She casts magic and Kobayashi is now in a wedding gown.*

 Kobayashi:"Whoa, what? What?"

Tohru then changes into a wedding gown and walks up to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Come on, Miss Kobayashi. Please say you love me."

Kobayashi is freaked out.

Kobayashi:"I..."

Tohru:"You?"

Kobayashi:"I..."

Tohru:"Yes!"

Kobayashi:"Idiot!"

She then runs away.

 

Tohru:"Ah! Miss Kobayashi!"

Tohru runs after Kobayashi.

Elma:"We can't let this tyranny stand! Let's rescue Kobayashi!"

She runs after them. 

Kanna:"Lady Tohru, that's not fair!"

Kanna runs after them. 

Ilulu turns to Smaug.

Ilulu:"Let's be bound together Smaug." *Smaug smiles.* "And have many babies."

Smaug starts to think about many little Smaug's and Ilulu's running around. He gets scared and runs away.

Smaug:"Maybe in a couple hundred years! Wait for me, Kobayashi!"

Ilulu chases after him. 

The camera shows Kobayashi and Smaug running next to each other. They both look behind and see everyone else after them.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi! I'm a dragon, and I'm saying I'm willing to conduct a ritual; according to your human values! Though, if you're saying there's no longer any need for such a thing, that also works!"

Elma:"What a selfish nonsense are you spouting, you idiot?!"

She casts a spell at Tohru and Tohru dodges it. The ground explodes behind Kobayashi and Smaug. Tohru and Elma start to fight. Kobayashi starts to cry.

Ilulu:"Smaug come back here and have my babies."

Smaug starts to cry too. Spells keep landing near Kobayashi and Smaug as they keep running. Then she starts to laugh.

Tohru:"I won't let you get away, Miss Kobayashi!"

She charges at Kobayashi.

A picture of Smaug mimicking an S slams onto the screen. 

END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-11-2021

2038 Words.

(There, I finished dragon maid. I hope you liked the series! I didn't think it would become as popular as it did, but I thank anyone that has made it this far into my series. 

It means so much to me that you have read my book, and I hope you will read my others.)

I don't own anything except Smaug's human forms. 

6