How Smaug Met Ilulu (The Doll)
192 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to early morning in the apartment. The camera moves to the living room and shows Smaug and Ilulu sitting on the couch together watching TV. Their tails are wrapped around each other. Kobayashi is sitting in a nearby chair reading the newspaper. Tohru is in the kitchen cooking some food. Kanna is sitting at the kotatsu coloring.

Ilulu checks the time and she stands up.

Ilulu:"I need to head to work." *She gives Smaug a quick kiss.* "See you later Smaugy."

Smaug and Ilulu unwrap their tails and Ilulu walks off and heads out of the apartment. Smaug watches her go with a dreamy look on his face. Kobayashi puts down the newspaper and looks to Smaug.

Kobayashi:"I've always wondered." *Smaug looks to her.* "How did you and Ilulu meet."

Smaug:"I haven't?"

Kobayashi shakes her head.

The camera shows a younger Smaug, in human form, sitting on the ground at the edge of a small lake. He had a big chicken leg in his hands.

Smaug:*Voice Over.* "It's a funny story."

Something big lands behind Smaug and a shadow looms over him.

Smaug:*Voice Over.* "The first time me and Ilulu met."

Smaug looks up and sees Ilulu in dragon form staring down at him.

Smaug looks up and sees Ilulu in dragon form staring down at him

Smaug:*Voice Over.* "We tried to kill each other."

Ilulu raises her claws and Smaug's eyes widen and he jumps away and the Ilulu's claws smash the ground where Smaug was.

The camera then switches back to present time. Kobayashi's eyes are wide.

Kobayashi:"You two tried to kill each other?"

Smaug nods his head.

Kobayashi:"You two?"

Smaug nods again.

Kobayashi:"Really?"

Smaug:"Why is this so hard to understand."

Kobayashi:"Because you two love each other more than it should be possible."

Smaug:"I mean do you really think when two dragons meet, especially in the chaos faction, they are buddy buddy immediately?"

Kobayashi:"I just find it really hard to believe."

Smaug:"Well it happened."

The camera switches view back to the time where Smaug and Ilulu met.

Smaug glows red and he changes into his dragon form and he's a little taller then Ilulu. Smaug roars at Ilulu and she roars back.

Smaug:*Voice Over.*"But when we met, I couldn't killer really attack her."

Ilulu and Smaug circle each other with pure hated in each other's eyes.

Kobayashi:*Voice Over.* "Is is because you can't hit a girl?"

The two dragons charge at each other.

The camera switches back to present time.

Smaug:"What? No! It's because I didn't eat anything for a few weeks and was really weak from hunger."

Smaug stands up.

Smaug:"I'll hit a girl. I believe in gender equality. Watch." *He looks to the kitchen.* "Tohru, can you come over here?"

Tohru:"Why?"

Smaug:"Kobayashi has something to tell you."

Kobayashi gives Smaug a "What?" face. Tohru runs out of the kitchen and goes over to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"What did you-"

Smaug punches Tohru in the face and Tohru falls to the ground. Smaug turns to Kobayashi.

Smaug:"See. Gender equality."

Tohru stands up behind Smaug with red eyes and an angry aura around her. Smaug turns to look at her and Tohru pulls her fist back. Smaug's eyes widen.

Narrator:*Times freezes* "It was a this moment, Smaug knew. He fucked up." *Time resumes.*

Tohru punches Smaug and he is sent flying through the roof and into the sky.

Smag:*In the distance.* "I regret nothing!" *He disappears and a twinkle is seen.*

Kobayashi face palms.

-0-0-

The camera shows a younger Smaug in dragon form walking through a forest when suddenly Ilulu, in dragon form tackles him out of nowhere. They roll for a few meters and Smaug kicks Ilulu off him.

Smaug roars at her and Ilulu roars back.

Smaug:"Ilulu." *Smaug growls.*

Ilulu:"Smaug." *She growls back.*

Then the two charge at each other.

[*0*}

Smaug is walking through the city and he's rubbing his head.

Smaug:"Did she have to hit me that hard."

Smaug walks past a shop and in the front window it has a bunch of dolls. Smaug stops after he passses the window. Smaug backs up and looks to one of the dolls and his eyes widen in horor.

Smaug:"Oh, me! It followed me here!"

Smaug:"Oh, me! It followed me here!"

Smaug runs off scared.

(<_>)

The camera younger Smaug and Ilulu, in dragon form, fighting. Smaug pins Ilulu to the ground and he smirks.

Smaug:"I win."

Ilulu huffs.

Ilulu:"Only because you throw dirt in my eyes!

Smaug gets off Ilulu and he laughs.

Smaug:"Now it's 105-41. I'm still winning."

Ilulu growls at Smaug and SMaug just gives her a smug smile.

(0^0)

Smaug enters the apartment and he runs to the porch window and looks outside. He then closes the blinds and he dives into his gold pile and hides. Tohru and Kobayashi are sitting on the couch and they look to each other with confused faces, then they look to the gold pile.

Kobayashi:"Smaug?"

Tohru:"Are you okay."

Smaug's tail pops out of the gold pile and it mincks and X.

Smaug:"No!"

Tohru:"What happened?"

Smaug's tail starts to shake.

Smaug:"It followed me here."

Tohru and Kobayashi are now more confused.

Tohru:"What followed you?"

Smaug's tail mimics the shape of the doll.

Smaug:"The doll!"

Tohru sighs and face palms. Kobayashi is still confused.

Kobayashi:"The... doll?"

Smaug's tail nods.

Smaug:"Yes! The Doll!"

Kobayashi looks to Tohru.

Tohru:"Apparently a couple hundred years ago Smaug was severely injured by a 'doll'. I just think he doesn't want to admit that a human nearly beat him."

Smaug's head pops out of the gold pile.

Smaug:"It's true! The doll is EVIL!"

He hides back in the gold pile.

Smaug:"I'm stay here and I ain't coming out."

Tohru gives a smug chuckle.

Tohru:"If you stay in there, how will you get food?"

Smaug's tail the mimics rubbing a chin. Then it forms a light bulb.

Smaug:"I'll ask Ilulu to get me food."

Tohru:"How will you go to the bathroom?"

Smaug's tail droops.

Smaug:"I haven't thought that far ahead yet."

($_$)

The camera shows a younger Smaug, in dragon form, in a burning kingdom. He has wounds all over him. Smaug is looking around frantically.

Smaug:"Where is it?!"

Smaug then sees the doll in the middle of a road. There are body's all around it and blood everywhere. Smaug freaks out and runs away.

(O-O)

Smaug is now in Chibi dragon form and he's laying in Ilulu's lap in the living room. Elma is over and she's at the dinner table. Kobayashi is on the couch watching new paper and Kanna is laying her head in Kobayashi's lap. Tohru is in the kitchen and then Tohru comes out with a cake that says 'Marry me Kobayashi.' Tohru shows Kobayashi the cake.

(Smaug's Chibi form if you don't remember)

(Smaug's Chibi form if you don't remember)

Kobayashi:"No."

Tohru then gets sad and walks back to the kitchen. Kobayashi looks to Smaug and Ilulu.

Kobayashi:"How come Ilulu isn't like that with you, Smaug?"

Smaug gets up and stretches and he walks off Ilulu's lap and he changes back into his male human form.

Smaug:"Well..... Because me and Ilulu are already married. In dragon terms we are."

Kobayashi:"Wait, what?"

Tohru:"What?! Unexceptable!"

Ilulu wraps her tail around Smaug's tail and she leans her head onto Smaug's shoulder and smiles.

Ilulu:"Yup, me and Smaugy are married."

Kobayashi:"Is that why you two always wrap your tails together?"

Smaug:"Yeah. Be cause hand holding." *He shutters.* "It's way too lewd."

Kobayashi sweat drops.

Elma:"The two most dangerous dragons married." *She shutters.* "Their children will destroy the world."

Smaug's stomach growls. Smaug looks at his stomach.

Smaug:"Are you hungry?"

Smaug's stomach growled again.

Smaug:"I agree."

Kobayashi:"He's talking to his stomach."

Kanna:"That's Lord Smaug for ya."

Smaug gets up and heads for the kitchen and Tohru is giving Smaug the death glare. Smaug just ignores and he searches the fridge and he pulls out a big bar of chocolate. 

Smaug:"Yummy."

Smaug takes a bite of the chocolate and heads out of the kitchen and he walks past Elma.

Elma:"Smaug? Is that my chocolate?"

Smaug sallows and starts to sweat.

Smaug:"No?"

Elma walks up to Smaug and she turns him around and sees the chocolate he's holding.

Elma:"That's my chocolate! I was saving it for late!"

Smaug looks between Elma and the chocolate. He shoves the rest of the chocolate in his mouth. Elma's eyes turn red and an angry aura appears around her and she pulls her first back.

Narrator:*Time freezes.* "It was at this moment, Smaug knew. He fucked up. Again." *Time resumes.*

Elma punches Smaug and he is sent flying through the roof.

Smaug:"I'm blasting off again!" *A disappears and a twinkle is seen.*

(!-!)

The camera shows a younger Ilulu, in dragon form, laying on the beach with her eyes closed. Suddenly something big and heavy is dropped near her. Ilulu opens her eyes to see a whale, twice her size, laying not to far from her. Smaug lands on top of the whale.

Smaug:"Well, what do you think?"

Ilulu smirks.

Ilulu:"I've seen bigger."

Smaug's jaw drops.

Smaug:"What! This is the biggest whale I have ever seen!"

Ilulu stands up and walks over to the whale.

Ilulu:"Maybe you just don't spend enough time around the ocean."

Ilulu starts to eat the whale and Smaug growls.

Smaug:"I spend plenty-"

Ilulu licks Smaug's cheek and Smaug eyes widen and he freezes.

Ilulu:"You're being loud." *She continues to eat.*

Smaug face starts to turn red and he has a love panic.

Smaug falls of the whale and the camera shows Ilulu with a smug smile while she eats

Smaug falls of the whale and the camera shows Ilulu with a smug smile while she eats.

Ilulu:"So easy."

(^-^)

Smaug is walking down the sidewalk rubbing his head.

Smaug:"Why do people keep hitting me?"

Smaug turns a corner and he sees the doll from before standing not to far from him. Smaug eyes widen in horor.

Smaug:"Not again!"

Smaug runs off.

(O!O)

Younger Smaug is seen in dragon form guiding Ilulu. She has her eyes closed and Smaug is leading her to the edge of a cliff.

Ilulu:"Why are my eyes closed?"

Smaug:"It's ruin the surprise."

Smaug stops at the cliff and he looks to Ilulu.

Smaug:"Ok. Open your eyes."

Ilulu opens her eyes and she gasps.

The camera moves to show a kingdom on fire but the fire is in the shape of a heart with S&I in the middle. People screaming can panicking can be heard in the distance.

Ilulu:"It's so beautiful." 

Smaug:"But not as beautiful as the lovely dragon next to me."

Ilulu turns to Smaug.

Ilulu:"You're such a sweet talker."

Ilulu walks over to Smaug and licks his cheek and Smaug blushes. Ilulu rubs her head on Smaug's face.

Ilulu:"I'm feeling very frisky."

Smaug:"Ohh yeah."

The camera pans to the moon as Ilulu is heard moaning.

The sounds of people screaming are also heard in the distance.

(8-8)

Smaug arrives at the apartment and he runs to his gold pile and jumps into it. Ilulu and Kanna kanna sitting on the couch, Tohru and Kobayashi are sitting at the kotatsu.

Ilulu:"Smaug?"

Smaug:"The Doll!"

Ilulu raises an eyebrow.

Ilulu:"I thought you made that up just so we can have sex to make you feel better?"

Smaug:"No, it's real. And the sex was amazing!"

Tohru eveily chuckles and holds up the doll from before. Tohru gets up and walks over to the gold pile.

Tohru:*Cheerfully.* "Oh, Smaug. I have some Elf meat."

Smaug's head bursts out of the gold pile and drool is flowing out of his mouth. Tohru shows Smaug the doll and Smaug stops drooling and he stares at the doll.

Smaug screams and hides back into his gold pile and Tohru is laughing. Ilulu is glaring at Tohru.

Tohru:"The King of the mountain scared of a simple doll? It's funny."

Smaug:*In his chibi dragon voice.* "No it's not! That thing is evil!"

Ilulu grabs the doll from Tohru.

Ilulu:"We're destroying this thing."

Smaug's chibi head peaks through the gold pile.

Smaug:"Really?"

Ilulu smiles.

Ilulu:"Yup."

Smaug:"Right now?"

Ilulu:"Sure."

Smaug jumps out of his gold pile and changes into his male human form and tackles Ilulu and starts to kiss her.

Smaug:"Be wife ever!"

(~-~)

A younger Smaug, in dragon form, is seen carrying a giant diamond in his jaws. He is currently flying and he looks down to see Ilulu, in dragon form, sleeping and he flies down to her. He lands in front of her and Ilulu opens her eyes. Smaug drops the diamond and it lands with a loud thud.

Ilulu:"Smaug?"

Smaug clears his throat.

Smaug:"Ilulu, we've knew each other for a couple of decades and we've gotten to know each other quite a bit. So I'm asking." *He takes a deep breath.* "Will you marry me?"

Ilulu stands up and walks to Smaug and licks his cheek and rubs his face.

Ilulu:"Yes! Yes! Yes! I will."

Smaug laughs.

(^-O)

Everyone is now in an open field. Ilulu walks away from the group with the doll and she sets it down and walks back to the group.

Smaug then runs up and hides behind Ilulu.

Ilulu and Tohru raise their hands and magic circles appear.

Ilulu:"And go!"

Ilulu and Tohru start to blast the doll with magic.

Smaug:"Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!"

After a few seconds Ilulu and Tohru stop blasting magic and the smoke clears to show a giant crater in the field. The doll is gone.

Smaug:"Yes!"

Smaug tackles Ilulu into a hugs and starts to kiss her.

Kobayashi:"All of that fear over a single doll."

Kanna:"Lord Smaug is a little weird."

Tohru then grabs Smaug off of Ilulu and carries him back home.

Tohru:"You two can make out behind closed doors."

Smaug:"Fine."

Tohru creates a portal back home and everyone walks through. The camera moves down to the crater and a doll hand busts through the dirt.

(0O0)

The camera shows a cave and there a banner at the entrance with 'Just married' written on it. Ilulu's loud moaning can be heard.

Ilulu:*moaning.*"Yes! Yes! You're amazing Smaug!"

The camera pans to a view of the sky and turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-  -2022

2202 words

4