Sibling Fight (Burn It Down!)
130 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this Kobayashi apartment Lucoa and Elma are seen at the dinner table, Kobayashi, Kanna and Ilulu are in the living room watching TV. Tohru is cleaning around the apartment and she comes across some gold coins spread out around the floor. She angrily sighs and picks them up.

Tohru:"Darn it, Smaug."

Tohru walks over to the dragon room and we see Smaug, in male form, sleeping on the bed. There are gold coins spread out around the room and His gold pile in everywhere. This makes Tohru mad.

The view changes back outside of the room and Kobayashi is reading the newspaper. The door to the dragon room is now closed.

Tohru:*Muffled.* "Smaug! How many times have I told you to not leave your gold laying around!"

Smaug:*Muffled and tired.* "You're too loud. It's only 12:45."

Kobayashi sighs.

Kanna:"They're yelling at each other again."

Kobayashi:"Sometimes I wonder if they even love each other."

Lucoa takes a sip of her tea and sets it down.

Lucoa:"Oh, they do. This is just how they show love to each other."

Kobayashi:"It's a weird way of showing love."

Elma:"From the stories they told me they've been close. Always helping each other."

Tohru:*Muffled.* "You're so lazy!"

Smaug:*Muffled.* "Hey, I do a lot of work."

Tohru:*Muffled.*"Like what?! The only thing you did yesterday was clean a dirty dish."

Smaug:*Muffled.* "Get it right! I cleaned two dirty dishes. And one of them was a spoon!"

Kobayashi:*Rubs her temples.* "Why do they have to be so loud."

Ilulu:"They're being louder then when me and Smaugy make love."

Elma shives.

Elma:"I didn't want to imagine that."

Kanna looks to Kobayashi.

Kanna:"What does she mean by, 'Make Love'?"

Kobayashi pats Kanna's head.

Kobayashi:"I'll tell you when you're older."

Kanna:"Ok."

Tohru:*Muffled.* "That's it! I've had enough of this!"

A red glow appears under the door and the sound of flames. Smaug is heard gasping.

Smaug:*Muffled.* "You...! You....! You stupid fucking bitch!!!"

It goes silent in the apartment and Everyone looks to each other in surprise. Kobayashi has her hands over Kanna's ears.

A loud slap is heard.

Everyone looks to the dragon room door in worry.

After a few seconds the door opens and Smaug leaves the room with an angry look on his face and a red hand print. Smaug looks to Tohru, who also has a angry look on her face and a big pile of ashes in her hand.

Smaug:*Yelling.* "I never want to see you again!"

Smaug creates a portal and goes through it.

Tohru leaves the room.

Tohru:*Yelling.* "Yeah, run away from your problems! Like you always do!"

The portal closes and Tohru huffs.

Everyone looks to Tohru and she notices.

Tohru:"What?"

Kobayashi uncovers Kanna's ears.

Kobayashi:"What...was that?"

Tohru:"It was nothing."

Ilulu:"What did you do to make Smaug so angry?"

Tohru uses magic and the ashes in her hands disappears.

Tohru:"I taught Smaug a lesson by burning his gold into ash."

Kanna:"That's not nice, Lady Tohru. You know Gold is one of the top 3 things Smaug loves."

Tohru crosses her arms.

Tohru:"I know, that's why I did it. Now maybe he'll be more responsible."

Ilulu looks at Tohru in anger.

Ilulu:"I think you should go and apologize to Smaug."

Tohru walks to the kitchen.

Tohru:"I'll apologize when Smaug grows up."

Ilulu growls at Tohru.

(O-O)

A child Smaug, in dragon form which is fairly small. Like the size of an adult Mastiff dog. Smaug is climbing up a tall tree.

Smaug:"I'll show those other dragons that I am the best!"

Smaug grabs a branch and it suddenly snaps and Smaug blinks a few times and starts to fall. He tries to grabs a few branches but fail and he falls down.

Smaug:"AHHH, I wish I knew how to fly!" *He closes his eyes.*

Smaug almost hits the ground but someone caught him. Smaug opens his eyes and sees Tohru, in human form, holding him.

Smaug:*Happy.* "Tohru!"

Tohru sets Smaug down.

Smaug:"Tohru, thank y-"

Tohru starts to pull on Smaug's cheek.

Tohru:*Annoyed.* "What were you doing climbing up that tree! What if I wasn't here to catch you! You could have gotten hurt or worse!"

Smaug:"I'm sorwy.

Tohru lets go of Smaug and she kneels down and hugs him.

Tohru:"I'm just glad you okay."

Smaug hugs her the best he can.

Smaug:"I'm glad you caught me."

Tohru and Smaug stop hugging and Tohru stands up and puts her hands on her hips.

Tohru:"Now. What were you doing climbing up that tree."

Smaug:"The other dragons said I was too chicken to climb up on of the tallest trees in the forest. And I was like 'No one call Smaug The Golden a chicken. So I started to climb it and I was almost to the top!"

Tohru sighs.

Tohru:"I mean who calls a dragon chicken. We're nowhere near the same species."

Smaug:"What's a species?"

Tohru:"Don't worry about it. Just don't go climbing up trees until you learn to fly."

Smaug:"Fine."

Damocles:*In the distance.* "Smaug! Tohru!"

Tohru changes into her dragon form, which is bigger than Smaug's, and she looks to Smaug.

Tohru:"Hop on."

Smaug climbs onto Tohru's back and Tohru flies off towards their father.

(*-*)

A portal opens and Smaug walks through it.

Tohru:*Yelling.* "Yeah, run away from your problems! Like you always do!"

Smaug growls and closes the portal.

Smaug:"Orokana imomto!"

Smaug crosses his arms and looks around. He's on a cliff edge with a forest nearby. Smaug growls and goes over to the trees and start to destroy them.

Smaug:"I hate her! I hate her! I hate her!"

A few hours later.

Smaug is sitting on the edge of the cliff and he's staring angrily out to the setting sun.

Smaug:'Stupid Sister, destroying my gold. MY GOLD!'

Suddenly a sword is put to his neck and Smaug's eyes widen.

?????:"Now, What do we have here? It's Smaug, I haven't seen you in a long time."

Smaug looks to the person.

Smaug:"Tanya."

(Tanya is wearing the outfit

(Tanya is wearing the outfit. Tanya is an adult.)

Tanya:"I never thought I'd see The Great Smaug. Caught off guard."

Tanya puts some pressure on the blade and draws a little blood.

Tanya:"I could kill you now."

Suddenly the blade is kick away by smaug and he grabs her and pushes her onto the ground and keeps her hands above her head.

Smaug:"But I know you wouldn't do that."

Tanya gains a smug smile.

Tanya:"Now why is that."

Smaug:"One of the only reasons your here is because you're looking for my help with something."

Tanya laughs.

Tanya:"You've caught me. Now can you let me go?"

Smaug now gains a smug smile.

Smaug:"But I've caught The Great Tanya Degurechaff, off guard."

Tanya just smirks and kisses Smaug in the cheek. Smaug eyes widen and he blushes and gets off Tanya. Tanya laughs.

Smaug:"I hate it when you do something like that!"

Tanya stands up and walks over to Smaug. Tanya is a few inches taller than Smaug. Tanya also has a gun on her back but it's modified to shoot only magic. Smaug rubs his cheek.

Smaug:"How did you even find me? It's a miracle you did."

Tanya gives him a 'really' look and points behind her. Smaug looks behind her and sees a destroyed forest with parts of it burning. 

Smaug:"Oh right."

Tanya:"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."

Smaug groans.

Smaug:"Shouldn't you be hunting down your 'Being X' guy and not giving me a speech."

Tanya:"I am. I just wanted you help with something."

Smaug starts to walk away.

Smaug:"Yeah, no. Knowing you it's something crazy."

Tanay:"You remember the Iheatia Empire?"

Smaug stops walking and puts a hand over his left side where his scar is. Smaug turns and looks to her.

Smaug:"I burned that kingdom to the ground. I wiped it off the map."

Tanya gains a smug look again.

Tanya:"Well the son of the king you ate, survived

Tanya:"Well the son of the king you ate, survived. And he rebuilt the kingdom back to its former glory. And I have a score to settle with that guy and I want your help to destroy the kingdom again."

Smaug:"What's in it for me?"

Tanya:"Well part of the kingdom's treasury is yours. I heard the prince is obsessed with gold and jewels. And some info."

Smaug licks his lips.

Smaug:"I'm in."

Tanya:"Good

Tanya:"Good."

(^-^)

Child Smaug and Tohru, both in human form, are sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean. They both have fishing poles and the lines are out. Smaug's pole starts to bend and Smaug yanks his polle up and a fish flies through the air and land behind him into a giant pile of fish. Tohru doesn't have any fish. 

Smaug then sets his pole down and heads over to the fish and grabs one and is about to eat it when he hears Torhu's stomach growl. 

Tohru is still trying to fish, when Smaug hands her a fish and she looks to him.

Smaug:"I have a lot of fish. So why don't we split them."

Smaug smiles and Tohru grabs the fish and looks at it.

Tohru:"Thank you, Smaug."

Smaug:"It's what brothers are for!"

(N-N)

It's evening at the Kobayashi apartment and Tohru is washing dishes and Kobayashi is sitting at the dinner table drinking some coffee. Kobayashi looks to the clock.

Kobayashi:"He still hasn't returned."

Tohru puts a dish away.

Tohru:"Smaug is a big dragon, he can handle himself."

Kobayashi sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.

Kobayashi:"Why can't you go look for him and apologise."

Tohru:"Smaug was the one who should be apologizing. All the stuff I do for him and he repais me by being lazy and making messes."

Kanna is in the living room watching TV and she looks over to the kitchen.

Kanna:"Lady Tohru and Lord Smaug both need to apologise."

Kobayashi:"I agree with Kanna."

Tohru huffs and ignores them.

(-_-)

A child Smaug, in dragon from, is in front of some dragons that are bigger than him.

Dragon 1:"Well what do we have here. It's Smaug the weakling."

Smaug growls at him.

Smaug:"Hey, I'm not weak! I'm really strong!"

The dragons laugh.

Dragon 2:"Really, then prove it to us."

Dragon 3:"Yeah, yeah. Prove it to us, little dragon."

Smaug growls and he lunches at them only for dragon one to grab Smaug by the throat and slam him into the ground and start to choke him.

Dragon 1:"Aww look, all bark and no bite."

The dragons laugh and suddenly Tohru lands behind them, in dragon form. She's bigger than all of them and she has an angry aura around her. The three dragons start to sweat and look behind themselves and they she Tohru and they get scared.

Tohru:*Angry.* "Drop him."

Dragon 1 drops Smaug.

Tohru:*Angry.* "Now scram."

The three dragons fly off. Tohru walks up to SMaug and he's coughing.

Tohru:"Are you alright?"

Smaug:"Yeah, Thank you Tohru."

Tohru:"Who were those dragons?"

Smaug:"Just some jerks."

Tohru picks Smaug up and puts him on her back.

Tohru:"well, let's go find something to eat."

Smaug gets excited.

Smaug:"Food!"

(^-^)

Smaug is in dragon form and he's flying through the air. Tanya is on his back.

Smaug:"I know you said you were pushed in front of a train and talked to a god then he reincarnated you into a world like earth. Then you spent many years in the military from the age of what 9 or 10? The after a while you made it to this dimension and are looking for this Being X here. And you're using magic to prolong you life to find him. I mean it's a little hard to believe all of that."

Tanya lays down on Smaug's back and looks to the sky.

Tanya:"I know it sound unbelievable but it happened."

Smaug hums.

Smaug:"Where's your weapon, Violet?"

Tanya:"She's out on a mission. I wouldn't really called her my weapon....  more of a friend."

Smaug:"Yeah, friend. Like you have those."

A green magic surround Tanya's hand and she hits Smaug.

Smaug:"OWW! What was that for!"

Tanya:"I have friends. You're one of them."

Smaug deapans.

Smaug:"I thought I was just an associate you call upon when you need destruction."

Tanya:"That too."

Smaug groans. 

Tanya sits up and looks down to the ground and spots a large military encampment. 

Tanya:"Land down there. It's my army."

Smaug starts to head down towards the camp.

The view changes down to the camp and a couple of soldiers are eating some food.

Soldier 1:"Where did the Major go?"

Soldier 2 takes a bite of bread and swallows it.

Soldier 2:"I heard she went looking out for a friend."

Soldier 1 shivers.

Soldier 1:"If their of friend of the Major they must also be scarry."

Suddenly a bunch of soldiers run past the two with swords and shields in hand. Some have bows and staffs. The two soldiers get confused and and one of them grabs a passing soldier. 

Soldier 1:"What's going on?"

Soldier 3:*Panicking.* "A dragon as been spotted flying toward us!"

The soldier runs off and the other two grab their weapons and follow them. Smaug lands and the soldiers surround Smaug with their weapons pointed at him. Then the soldiers realizes who he is and they get scared.

Then the soldiers realizes who he is and they get scared

Soldier:*Scared.*"It's The Dragon Dread; Trāgu"

Soldier:*Scared.*"Mommy."

Soldier:*Scared.*"We're all going to die!"

Tanya:"Calm down!"

Everyone looks to Smaug's back and sees Tanya.

Soldier:"It's Major Tanya."

Soldier:"The King Under The Mountain is Tanya's friend? She's even more scary now!"

Smaug is happy with the names people have gave him over the years.

Tanya hops off of Smaug's back and uses magic to slow her descent. She has a smile on her face.

Tanya:"Now back to your posts! Smaug, follow."

The soldiers head back to their posts and Smaug follows Tanya in dragon form.

Tanya:"Can you change to human form. It's easier to talk to you that way."

Smaug huffs and changes into his male human form.

Smaug:"I like it when people are amazed by my dragon form."

Tanya:"Narcissist."

Smaug:"Hey!"

Little Later.

Smaug and Tanya are in a tent with a map of Iheatia Empire. 

Tanya:"They've fortified the walls and made more bilista's."

Smaug:"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death! I can handle them."

Tanya:"The Black Arrows. Many kingdoms started to make them after you took over Dale and Erebor."

Smaug growls.

Tanya:"I'll have my mages take out the bilistas before we storm the city."

Smaug hums and gets a good look at the map then he looks to Tanya.

Smaug:"You said you have info. What is it."

Tanya picks up a cup of coffee and drinks it.

Tanya:"Of the doll that torments you."

Smaug:*Surprised.* "How did you know that?"

Tanya:"I have my ways."

Smaug growls at her.

Tanya:"Now, now, Smaug." 

Tanya sets her coffee cup down.

Then Tanya gains a sadistic look and twirls herself over to Smaug.

Then Tanya gains a sadistic look and twirls herself over to Smaug

Tanya:"Now let's go and eradicate that kingdom, my friend." 

Tanya reaches Smaug and Smaug catches her. Tanya hugs Smaug and looks down to him. Smaug's and Tanya's noses are touching and Tanya smirks and she brings her lips to Smaug's.

(OoO)

Smaug and Tohru are flying through the air in dragon form. Smaug is now only a little smaller than Tohru.

Smaug:"Where are we going?"

Tohru:"Kanna wanted to hang out."

Smaug flies about Tohru and he flips himself and flies upside down.

Tohru rolls her eyes.

Smaug:"Hey, Tohru?"

Tohru looks up to him.

Tohru:"Yeah?"

Smaug smirks.

Smaug:"Let's race."

Tohru also smirks.

Tohru:"You're on!"

SMaug and Tohru blast off into the distance.

The view changes to Kanna and she's in dragon form, looking into a pond staring at the fish. 

Suddenly a big boom happens behind her and dust goes flying. Kanna calmy look behind her and sees Smaug in a crater with swirls in his eyes and Tohru lands next to him.

Smaug:*Weakly.* "I....win..."

Tohru sighs.

(^>^)

It's nighttime in the kobayashi apartment and Kobayashi comes out of the bathroom in a pair of pajamas. She walks past the dragon room and looks in. Kanna and Ilulu are hugging each other while they sleep.

Kobayashi sighs and walks into her room and Tohru is waiting for her.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi I've prepare your bed and-"

Kobayashi lays down in her bed and ignores Tohru.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi?"

Tohru gets no response then she looks to the ground in sadness.

(<^>)

Smaug and Tohru, in dragon form, are both standing on a hill and a kingdom is burning in the distance. 

Smaug:"How many did you kill?"

Tohru:"143"

Smaug:"Ha! I got 224!"

Tohru:"Well I killed a couple of heroes."

Smaug:"Well I killed the king and Queen."

Tohru:"Well I destroyed the most buildings!"

Smaug:"Well My fire is hotter!"

Smaug and Tohru bicker for a few more hours.

Smaug:"Fine, We'll call it a tie."

Tohru:"I agree."

(^!^)

Smaug,in fragon form, Tanya and her large army are standing outside of Iheatia Empire kingdom. Tanya laughs and points to the ballista and walls of the kingdom.

Tanya laughs and points to the ballista and walls of the kingdom

Tanya:"Mages, begin operation; Gold Crown!"

A battalion of mages fire spells at the walls of the city and at the ballistas.

Smaug:"This better work."

Tanya:"What don't trust me?"

Smaug looks to her.

Smaug:"The way you do things scares me sometimes."

Tanya laughs and the walls blow up.

Tanya:"CHARGE!"

Tanya's army charges into the destroyed walls of the kingdom. 

Smaug:"Lady's first."

Tanya:"Such a gentlemen."

Tanya uses her magic and floats up to Smaug's head and she flies off into the kingdom. Smaug follows after her and starts to breathes fire onto the kingdom.

The view changes into the throne room a few minutes before the attack. A prince with small elven ears, blond hair and wearing a golden crown with an emerald jewel in the middle. 

(No fairy wings and he's part elf in the story

(No fairy wings and he's part elf in the story.)

Prince now King Sugou Nobuyuki. He's holding one some gold coins. He has a few slaves next to him from different races. All are female. A Cat-Kin, Wolf-Kin and a Dark Elf.

Suddenly an explosion in heard in the distance and the door to the throne room opens. 

Commander:"King Sugou! We're under attack!"

Sugou:"Deal with it then. Nothing can defeat my army."

Commbader:"But sir they have a dragon!"

Sugou:"Which one?"

Commander:"You need to see for yourself."

Sugou stands up from his golden throne and heads over to a balcony doors and opens them too see his kingdom on fire. He steps out onto the balcony and walks over to the edge and sees Smaug and Smaug sees him. Sugou gets scared.

Smaug:"Well, Well, well

Smaug:"Well, Well, well. If it isn't the son of King Tavion."

Smaug sniffs the air.

Smaug:"Mmm Dragon Sickness. You have a strong smell of it."

Sugou screams in horror. Smaug laughs and runs at the castle. Sugou turns around to leave the balcony but he sees the slaves from before closing the balcony door and blocking it with his golden throne. Sugou runs at the door and bangs on it.

Sugou:"Let me in! As King I order you to let me in or else-"

Smaug:"Or else what?"

Sugou freezes and turns around to sees Smaug's head on the balcony. Sugou screams.

Smaug:"You're father sure was a Moriquende fucker" (Moriquende fucker means Elf Fucker in Quenya)

 Smaug opens his jaw and eats him alive.

The view changes to Tanya and she's flying high above the kingdom looking down on the destruction.

Tanya:"Just as planned."

Tanya laughs.

Then Tanya looks down to Smaug as he eats Sugou

Then Tanya looks down to Smaug as he eats Sugou. Then she smirks.

Tanya:"I'm getting close to finding you Being X

Tanya:"I'm getting close to finding you Being X."

Later the next morning.

Smaug and Tanya are outside of the kingdom. There is a pile of gold next to Smaug and he's in human form. The kingdom is burned to the ground.

Smaug:"I what you asked now tell me what I want to know."

Tanya:"Okay. From what I know that doll that your scared of-"

Smaug:"Me. Scared, No. I'm not scared of anything."

Smaug sees Tanya glaring at him for interrupting her.

Smaug:"Sorry."

Tanya:"As I was saying that doll has a demon inside of it. A powerful one too. And your the reason their inside the doll. So they wanted revenge."

Smaug:"A demon? I hardly do any business with demons."

Tanya:"Well that's what I know."

Tanya smiles.

Tanya:"We'll have to do something like this again sometime

Tanya:"We'll have to do something like this again sometime."

Smaug:"Maybe."

Tanya:"Well I think it's time for you to head back and apologize to your sister."

Smaug:"Wait? How did you know that?"

Tanya shrugs.

Tanya:"I have my ways. I always get what I want."

Smaug growls at Tanya.

Smaug:"What if I don't-"

Tanya glares at Smaug.

Smaug:"Right, I'll apologise right away."

Smaug uses some magic and his bag appears in his hand and he shoves the big gold pile into his bag. Smaug then creates a portal and waves to Tanya and he enters the portal.

Smaug exits the portal and now he is in Kobayashi's apartment. He looks to the cloak and sees that it's 5:30. A.M. He sighs in relief then he hears someone clear their throat behind him.

Smaug turns around and sees Tohru. She doesn't look angry but more sad if anything.

Smaug:"Tohru?"

Tohru walks over to Smaug.

Smaug:"Tohru, I wanted to say I'm sorry for-"

Tohru hugs Smaug and Smaug is surprised.

Tohru:"I'm really sorry for destroying your gold and slapping you. I've been a horrible big sister."

Smaug returns the hug.

Smaug:"No, I've been a bad little brother."

Tohru gives a small chuckle.

Tohru:"Then how about this. We've both been horrible siblings."

Smaug laughs.

Smaug:"Fine, we'll call it a tie."

Tohru than grabs Smaug and sets him down at the dinner table and puts a giant cooked turkey in front of him. Smaug's eyes widen and he starts to drool.

Smaug's eyes widen and he starts to drool

Smaug:"Food!" 

Smaug is about to take a bite when he stops and he rips a leg off and hands it to Tohru.

Smaug:"I have a lot of turkey, so why don't we split it."

Tohru smiles and sits down next to Smaug and they both start to eat the turkey.

The camera changes to a view of the sun rising then it turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-18-2022

3947 words

(There another Dragon Maid S episode. It was also a lot longer than I thought it would be. So I hoped you guys liked it.)

5