Another Day (Or is it?)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Here the start of what could be a another custom season.)

Smaug is sleeping on his gold pile that's in the corner of the living room.

Smaug:*Sleep Talking.* "Hehe~ I'll take everything."

Smaug smiles and he snores and also drools.

A shadow looms over Smaug. He snorts and opens his eyes. Smaug sees Tohru standing over him with an annoyed expression.

Smaug:"What?"

Tohru:"You haven't done your chores yet."

Smaug sits up.

Smaug:"I'm not a child! I don't have a bedtime anymore!" *Smaug starts to count on his fingers.* "One, two, three, four, five." *He holds out his hand to her.* "Five kids that I take care off, and three of them are babies!"

Smaug lays back down.

Smaug:"And I've saved the universe multiple times within the past couple years."

Smaug closes his eyes and rolls onto his side.

Smaug:"So I think I deserve a break."

Tohru gains a tick mark on her head.

Tohru:"First of all you're not 18 in human years yet, and you only take care of like three of your kids. Morgan does whatever she wants and you never talk to her. Tanya takes care of Millie in the dragon realm.

Smaug shivers.

Smaug:"10 long hours, that woman has so much stamina."

Tohru:"And you caused both reasons why the universe was in danger!"

Smaug groans and he sits up and looks at Tohru.

Smaug:"So maybe I was the reason the universe was in danger multiple times and the reason the Dragon Realm was almost destroyed. But I worked very hard to make sure they weren't." 

Tohru:"You almost died each time."

Smaug points his fingers at her.

Smaug:"But I didn't! So HA!"

Smaug crosses his arms in pride. Tohru stares at him and blinks a few times.

Tohru:"I will make Turkey tonight if you do your chores."

A red light shines around Smaug, after a few seconds it dies down and he's wearing a maid outfit. Smaug stands up and salutes.

Smaug:"Reporting for duty."

Tohru looks away and smirks.

Tohru:"Works every time."

--

Music

Smaug is sweeping the floor.

Smaug:"Sweeping, sweeping, sweeping. I am sweeping."

Some dust flies up into his nose and he tries to hold back a sneeze, but he's unsuccessful and he sneezes out fire. 

Smaug:"Ugh."

Smaug wipes his nose and he goes back to sweeping only to find that his broom has turned to ashes.

Smaug:"Well darn."

----

Smaug is now vacuuming and he's whistling. His tail sways behind him as he vacuums. Smaug lifts up the couch and vacuums under it. He sets the couch down and suddenly the vacuum stops working.

Smaug:"Huh?"

Smaug lifts up the vacuum and looks at the suction part. Smaug narrows his eyes and the vacuum rumbles then it shoots out dust into Smaug's face.

Smaug blinks a few times and he shakes his head and all the dust falls off his face.

Smaug:"Mean vacuum."

Smaug has an urge to sneeze and he tries to hold it back again but sneezes anyway. Fire comes out his nose again.

Smaug:"Ugh, Again?"

Smaug rubs his nose and looks to the vacuum only to see the vacuum crumble into ashes.

Smaug:"I think I'm a safety hazard."

----

Smaug is singing while cleaning the dishes.

Smaug:"Charming na tsubasa o hissagete Tou-jou! Muteki de sutekina shougeki shigeki-tekina Shou-jo! Dare mo ga shizen to mawari dasu kamisama datte odori dasu, Yureru kaijou moeru kanjou hora an'nojou peace and joy!"

Smaug's tail dances around behind him.

Suddenly a wild Ilulu appears and she hugs Smaug from behind.

Ilulu:"Smaugy, everyone's out of the apartment and I just put the kids to sleep."

Ilulu smiles.

Ilulu:"Let's have another baby."

Smaug's eyes widen in fear.

Smaug:'She's in baby making mode! What did father say about this?!'

Damocles:*Memory.* "Remember to always burn down the kingdom after you've eaten the king."

Smag shakes his head.

Smaug:'Not that!'

Damocles:*Memory.* "If a woman is in baby making mode. Just pray and hope you'll be able to get away."

Smaug sweat drops.

Smaug:'Not helpful. I'll just come up with an excuse not to.'

Smaug clears his throat and he looks at Ilulu.

Smaug:"I can't."

Ilulu narrows her eyes at him.

Ilulu:"Why not?"

Smaug starts to sweat.

Smaug starts to sweat

Smaug:"I-uh-um."

Smaug changes into his female form.

Smaug:"I'm in female form."

Ilulu just smirks.

Ilulu:"That hasn't stopped us before."

Ilulu grabs Smaug's breasts and bounces them

Boing

Boing

Boing

Smaug's face grows red and she coughs into her hand.

Ilulu:"Besides, I have a special magic for this."

Smaug gets scared and shutters.

Smaug:*Shaking*"Please, don't do that again. I still have nightmares about it."

Ilulu:"Then let's have more children."

Smaug:"But I just had one with Tanya."

Ilulu:"That means she catching up to me."

Smaug:"Wha-?"

Ilulu hugs Smaug tighter.

Ilulu:"You're mine. I was the first."

Smaug chances back into his male form.

Smaug:"Technically-"

Ilulu growls.

Smaug:"Yup, you're the first." 

Ilulu smiles.

Smaug:"But I have to do chores."

Ilulu:"FIne, But I'll be back."

Ilulu lets go of the hug and she walks back to the dragon room.

Smaug sighs in relief. 

Smaug:"I dodged a bullet."

Smaug goes back to cleaning the dishes and he goes back to singing.

Smaug:"Bokura tokidoki hibi no sukima ni samayou koto datte aru darou? Sonna toki patto me-'

Smaug stops signing and stops cleaning. He closes his eyes and and after a few seconds he hums.

Smaug:"The other gods are displeased with something. I wonder what it is?" *He shrugs his shoulders.* "Eh, it's not my problem anyway. I do wonder what it's about."

--

Music

It's very early in the morning in the dragon realm. A bird is perch in a window sill and a pair of blue dragon eyes peer from the bottom of the window sill and they stare at the bird.

Dave's eyes narrow and he pops up and throws his arms up in the air.

Dave:"Fear me!"

The bird just looks at Dave and caws.

Saphira:*In another room.* "Dave! No yelling before sunrise!"

The bird flies off.

Dave:"Sorry!"

Dave sighs and he leaves his room. He walks past a room and he sees a long blue spiky tail.

Dave:"I'm heading our, mom."

Saphira:"Okay, stay safe.

Dave:"I will."

Dave walks to the front door and leaves. Dave stands outside and he takes a deep breath of fresh air.

Dave:"Today's gonna be a good day."

Dave walks away from his house and it's actually a giant tree he lives in.

----

Dave is near a bunch of wild animals.

Dave throws his arms up in the air.

Dave:"Fear me!"

The wild animals stop what they're doing and look to him. Then they go back to what they were doing.

-----

A big person in leather armor is carrying Dave under his arm. They are in a big camp.

The Bandit stops in front of someone in a chair and he sets DVe on the ground.

Bandit:"Chief, this child wants to speak to you."

The Bandit Chief looks down to Dave.

Bandit Chief:"Speak."

Dave throws his arms up into the air.

Dave:"Fear me!"

The Bandit Chief stares down at Dave for a few seconds then burst out laughing.

Everyone else in the camp starts to laugh.

Bandit Chief:"This child thinks he's scary."

Dave starts to walk out of the camp his his head hanging low. 

------

Dave is walking in a village.

Dave:"I've got to be the worst Chaos Dragon ever."

He crosses his arms and pouts.

Dave:"How is no one scared of me?"

Some villagers wave at Dave.

Villager:"Hello, Dave."

Dave smiles and waves back.

Dave:"Hello."

Then Dave goes back to thinking.

Dave:"It's quite mystery."

Dave's stomach growls.

Dave:"Oh, I haven't eaten in a while."

Dave looks around and he spots a stand selling some kind of meat on a stick. Dave walks over to it.

Dave:"What kind of meat it this?"

Shopguy:"I have no idea. I just found this stuff in the back of my house and I've decided to sell it."

Dave narrows his eyes at the meet.

Dave:"I would like one."

Shopkeeper:"That'll be one silver."

Dave takes out a silver coin from his pocket and he hands it to the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper gives Dave the meat on a stick.

Shopkeeper:"Pleasure doing business with you."

Dave looks at the meat and he takes a bite of it.

Dave:"It's pretty good."

A white portal opens behind Dave.

Dave:"I might just-"

The portal sucks in Dave and the portal disappears.

The shopkeeper blinks a few times.

Shopkeeper:"I think I should stop eating random things I find. It's making me see things."

--

 

Smaug is sitting on the couch and he's holding Dagahra and Darksmoke in his hands and a third baby is being held by his tail, it's Millie.

Millie has blond hair and orange eyes.

Megumin is sitting on the couch next to Smaug and she's looking at Millie.

Megumin:"I can see the resemblance between you and Tanya in her."

Millie sucks on her hand as she looks around.

Smaug:"I just hope she doesn't have Tanya's personality."

Megumin looks to her father.

Megumin:"Why?"

Smaug looks to her.

Smaug:"Can you imagine someone with Tanya's personality and my magic power together."

Megumin shivers.

Megumin:"Yeah, you're right. It would spell Chaos."

Smaug:"And I'm the definition of Chaos."

Megumin:"Yeah you are."

Smaug:"Hey!"

Megumin laughs and Smaug pouts.

A green portal opens behind Smaug and Tanya walks out. She's holding a cup of coffee.

Tanya takes a sip of her coffee and she looks to Smaug

Tanya takes a sip of her coffee and she looks to Smaug.

Tanya:"Hey, Honey."

Smaug:"I told you not to call me that. It feels weird coming from you."

Tanya smirks.

Tanya:"Well maybe I should keep doing it again."

Smaug sighs and he Drinks the rest of her coffee and throws the cup through the portal. Tanya picks up Millie and the baby laughs.

Tanya:"And how was my precious little baby?"

Millie giggles.

Smaug:"Surprisingly calm."

Tanya:"Well that's good. Do you want to go see Auntie Visha and Auntie Violet, Millie?"

Millie giggles and she sticks her hands out to Tanya.

Tanya:"I'll take that as a yes."

Tanya gives Smaug a quick kiss.

Tanya:"I'll see you later, Smaug."

Smaug:"Bye, Tanya."

Tanya leaves through the portal and it closes.

Megumin looks at Dagahra and Darksmoke then to Smaug.

Smaug:"Are you gonna have more kids?"

Smaug shakes his head.

Smaug:"I hope not, five are enough."

Suddenly a small white portal opens next to Smaug and a white paper falls out and lands on Smaug's head.

Smaug:"What's this?"

Smaug grabs the paper and reads it.

Smaug:"Hmmm."

Megumin:"Well, what is it?"

Smaug:"Well..."

Smaug reads over the paper again.

Smaug:"Dave's apparently going on trial in the god's realm."

Megumin:"Wait, what?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-12-2022

1735 words

1