Smaug Movie 3 Bloopers
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave wakes up and sits and pulls out a knife and takes a few deep breaths. Dave's wearing an eyepatch over his right eye and a large scar over his left cheek. He looks slightly older now. He had Smaug's stone made into a necklace and he's wearing it.

Dave looks to the tent flap waiting for it to open.

Captain:"Shit that was my que."

 Baxter:"CUT!"

The door closes. Dave's Captain walks over to Dave and hands him the letter.

Captain:"It's from Merlin, My Lord. It seem important."

Dave grabs the letter and opens it and reads it. Dave then sends the letter on the table and he rubs his face. Then he balls up his fist and slams it down the the table hard. The table breaks.

Dave:"Oops."

Baxter:"Cut!'

Captain:"A little too hard."

Everyone is sitting in silence and Dave is standing next to the chimney, leaning on it. He has a smoking pipe in his hand and it's lit.

Dave takes a puff of his pipe and he starts to cough. Then he starts to hack.

Dave:"I inhaled the smoke."

Everyone laughs.

Baxter:"CUT."

Merlin:"You gave me this on our first date, Smaug."

A knock is heard at her door. Merlin puts the flower in a jar and sets it on her desk. Merlin turns around and accidentally knocks the jar onto the floor and it shatters.

Merlin:"Aww man, I liked that jar."

Baxter:"Cut."

Dave:"Our enemy is here now! Be ready! Today we will fight! Today we will die! But we will not let them take a step into that city! Where many of your families are! If we let them get past us they will slaughter everyone in there, so fight! FIGHT!"

The army roars and Dave takes out his sword and points it towards the orc army.

Dave:"CHARGE!"

Dave starts to run and he trips and everyone stops. Dave props himself up and spits out some dirt.

Dave:"Sorry."

Baxter:"Cut."

Violet puts a hand on Visha's chest, where her heart would be.

Violet:"I'll always be here. I'll never leave you."

Violet removers her hand and it leaves a blood hand print on Visha's uniform.

Visha:"Please! We need you! Tanya need you! I needs you!"

Violet wipes her mouth and grabs Visha's uniform and pulls her close.

Violet:"I need a tailor."

Visha snickers and starts to laugh. Violet starts to chuckle. 

Baxter:"Cut!"

Dave opens his eye and he's in a forest of some kind. He sees a bird on a nearby bolder chirping and then it flies off. Dave looks to the side and sees a creek with rushing water.

Dave:"What in the name of Smaug?"

Suddenly Dave hears a voice in the distance and his eye widens and a single tear falls.

Smaug:*Singing.* "Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons."

A guitar starts to play then a loud twan is heard.

Smaug:*In the distance.* "Well Shit. String broke."

Dave sighs and shakes his head.

Baxter:"Cut!"

Wise Smaug then strokes his long grey beard.

Wise Smaug:"A foolish man complains of his torn pocket, while a wise man uses it to scratch his balls...."

A child Dave and Smaug takes a few steps away from Wise Smaug.

Child Dave:"Creepy old man."

Child Smaug:"Like that one from Family Dude."

Baxter:"Cut!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-23-2022

545

1