The Smaug Movie: Smaug’s Treasures
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This took a lot of time and effort to make. So I hope you guys like it. The Story is Split into three parts and this is a really long chapter.)

Intro

Previously On The Dragon Maid's Brother S.

Merlin:"It was nice of Smaug to pay for a small vacation for all of us."

Morgan crosses her arms and frowns.

Ilulu:"Smaugy is the best."

--

Tanya:"I'll have to give Smaug a treat after this."

Ilulu gets annoyed.

Ilulu:"You already have a child! You don't need another!"

Lucoa:"I wouldn't mind having a child."

Ilulu growls and points at Lucoa.

Ilulu:"Stay away from my man!"

Wiz gains a small blush and twists her points together.

Wiz:"I wouldn't mind, too."

Ilulu:"Not you too!"

Morgan has a scowl on her face and Megumin looks at her with a confused face.

---

Lucoa:"Speaking about children, where are the babies?"

Ilulu:"Darksmoke and Dagahra and Millie are with Tohru and Kobayashi."

Tanya:"I think Tohru has a soft spot for those babies."

Merlin goes back to pating Kanna's head.

Merlin:"I mean who wouldn't. They're so cute!"

Morgan snaps

Morgan:"Can we talk about something other than Smaug!"

Merlin:"Morgan, sweetheart. Calm down."

Morgan calms down and nods.

Morgan:"Yes, Mother."

---

Morgan pinches the bridges of her nose.

Morgan:"I'm just gonna go to my room."

Morgan gets up and leaves the hot springs.

Everyone watches her leave then they turn to Merlin, who is still patting Kanna on the head.

----

Merlin:"Well, her growing up wasn't the easiest. With me busy running one of the biggest capital cities in the Harmony faction, I didn't always have time to take care of Morgan. And Smaug wasn't there to take care of her she kinda just grew up with the maids and butlers taking care of her."

Merlin gains a soft smile.

Merlin:"I would sometimes go weeks without sleep just so I can spend a little time with her. Sometimes I was just too tired to even do my job and the town suffered for it. I think Morgan knew that. She was too smart for her own good."

Megumin:"Did dad just, bail on you and Morgan."

Merlin shakes her head.

Merlin:"It's not entirely true. I am mostly at fault for that, I forced Smaug to have a child and he didn't know about it till she was born. He was young and scared. Scared since his reputation would get Morgan hurt. He cares dearly for her even if he doesn't show it."

Megumin:"But he raised me, instead of leaving me in that destroyed village." *she looks sad.* "I stole him away from her."

Merlin smiles at Megumin.

Merlin:"He saw you and felt like he could make up for the mistakes he made with Morgan. Raising you was one of the happiest moments in his life and Morgan loves you dearly. I mean she did threaten to kill Smaug if he didn't come back with you."

---

Merlin:"Now, I believe it's time to get serious."

Merlin reaches under her cloak and pulls out a pillow.

Girls:'she doesn't wear panties.'

Merlin:"A pillow fight."

---

Morgan:"Since when is anything fair! You stole him from me!"

Megumin:"No I didn't!"

Morgan lightly pushes Megumin.

Morgan:"Maybe he should have left you for dead in that village!"

Megumin's eyes widen and Morgan crosses her arms.

Morgan:"Maybe if he didn't save you he would have come back and stayed with me. You're just a homewrecker, an orphan that should have died!"

A loud slap echoes in the room.

Morgan is shocked as she brings her hand up to her cheek, where a bright red hand mark is. Megumin glares up to Morgan with tears falling from her eyes.

Megumin:"Smaug, is a great father and nothing will ever change that. He saved me to try and right his mistakes."

Morgan stares at Megumin for a few seconds then she just scoffs and walk out of the room.

----

The entire room is a mess, Some smoke rises up from a few pieces of furniture. Merlin is resting against a wall and he eyes are white. Tanya is laying on top of a table with smoke rising from her mouth.

Lucoa is race down in a pile of pillows and Ilulu and is laying in the middle of the room.

Wiz is still hiding under a table.

Ilulu:*Patning.* "So... call it a draw?"

Tanya:"Yup."

Merlin:"I agree."

Lucoa just gives a thumbs up.

Wiz:"That was crazy!"

----

Tanya:"Well, I'm gonna drop my stuff off back in the dragon realm then go pick up Millie."

Tanya holds her hand out and a green light covers it and a portal opens. Suddenly the portal just poofs into smoke.

Tanya:"Huh?"

Ilulu:"That's not supposed to happen right?"

Tanya shakes her head. She tries to cast the spell again but it won't work.

Merlin:"Let me try."

Merlin grabs her staff off a nearby table and tries to cast the realm travel spell but it just fizzles out.

Merlin:"This is strange. It's like something is blocking me from traveling to the dragon realm."

The door to the room opens and Megumin looks in.

Megumin:"Um, Morgan just randomly got up and traveled through a portal. She seemed slightly worried."

Everyone looks at Merlin. She closes her eyes and after a few seconds she opens them.

Merlin:"I can't pick up her magical signature. What is going on?"

Ilulu:"Why do I feel like Smaug's involved."

Lucoa:"Because everytime something bad happens, Smaug is nearby."

Wiz:"Well, if we can't go home, What now?"

Merlin rubs her chin.

Merlin:"I need to figure out what's going on. And how it involves the dragon realm.
-------------

Now on The Dragon Maid's Brother S

Part One:The Bounty

--

Narrator:"A few hours after Smaug escapes from Olga's Kingdom."

Smaug is flying through the night sky, high above the clouds. Smaug flaps his wings a few times and his golden orange keyhole eyes scan the surrounding area below him.

A light in the distance catches his eye and he sees a town.

Smaug:"Perfect."

Smaug flaps his wings and he flies over to the town and he flies right above it and changes into his human form. He begins to fall and wings sprout from his back and they flap a few times to slow his descent.

Smaug land unnoticed in an alleyway. Smaug stretches his arms out and groans. Smaug the twists side to side and cracks his back. Smaug then looks down to his clothes and changes them into something more medieval.

Smaug sees a broken mirror resting on the side of a building next to him and he looks at his reflection. Smaug fixes a few strands of his hair then he smiles and gives himself finger guns.

Smaug:"Looking good."

Smaug then heads to the entrance of the alleyway and he peaks out. Not many people are in the streets at this time of night, Smaug looks around and he spots a tavern with many noises coming from it.

Smaug's stomach growls and he sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out a pouch and shakes it side to side. Coins jingle inside the pouch.

Smaug:"Perfect."

Smaug tosses the pouch up and grabs it as it falls and puts the pouch in his pocket. Smaug walks over to the tavern as his tail sways behind him.

Smaug goes to the window and looks inside and sees the tavern pretty full. He goes over to the door and as he's about to enter, the door swings open and Smaug jumps back as two drunk guys way out.

Drunky 1:"I told you man... I parked my horse somewhere over here."

Drunky 2:"Are you sure?"

The first drunk looks around.

Drunky 1:"I think?"

They walk off in a direction and Smaug rolls his eyes.

Smaug:"Humans."

Smaug walks in, music is playing from a band in the corner of the bar, and he looks around. He finds an open spot at the bar.

Music

Smaug smiles and he walks over to the bar while avoiding drunk humans, elves, dwarves and a few Gnomes. A group of people are playing a game of poker in a corner of the bar.

Smaug sits at the bar and there's a passed out drunk guy on his right and a young couple making out on his left.

Smaug:*Mumbling.* "Kids these days."

The bartender goes over to Smaug and raises an eyebrow.

Bartender:"Aren't you a little young to be here?"

Smaug takes out a gold coin from his pocket and puts it on the counter. The Bartenders eyes widen and he clears his throat.

Bartender:"Well, what can I get ya?"

Smaug:"Just an ale."

The drunk guy next to him wakes up and takes a drink from his mug. Smaug points a thumb at him.

Smaug:"And one for him."

Drunk man:"I thanks ye."

The drunk man face-plants the counter again and he snores loudly. Smaug scoffs and the bartnerd sets a drink in front of him.

Bartender:"What's a dragon like you doing this far south?"

Smaug grabs his drink and takes a sip of it.

Smaug:"Just passing through."

The bartnerd starts to clean a mug.

Bartender:"Well I guess you have a story to tell. Not many dragons come through this area, it being so close to the dark elves and the wood elves."

Smaug:"Well, I just happened to be in the area."

Bartender:"Well, I won't pry. Just be careful, not many people like dragons around these parts."

The bartender walks down the counter and helps more customers.

Smaug brings his mug up to his lips.

Smaug:"Not like they'll be able to do anything."

Smaug drinks his ale and he listens to some conversations.

Human:"I tell you, the elves around here are a thing of beauty."

Gnome:"I work 90 hours a week and barely make a gold a week."

Dwarve:"This may not be like the iron hills ale, but it's still good."

Human 1:"Did yea hear about the bounty put on Smaug's head?"

Smaug stops drinking and focusing on the conversation.

Human 2:"I didn't, who'd be stupid enough to do that?"

Human 1:"I didn't find the guy's name out, but the bounty is pretty big." *He lowers his voice.* "1,000 gold."

The seconds humans eyes widen and he leans forward.

Human 2:"That could set a commoner like us up for life."

Human 1:"Yeah, but I'm not stupid enough to go against 'The King Under the Mountain'."

The Second human scratches his chin and leans back into his chair.

Human 2:"I guess you're right. I've heard rumors that he's become a dragon god."

Human 1:"If that's true then it's more reason to not mess with him."

Smaug looks down to his drink.

Smaug:'So someone put a bounty on me? '

Smaug swirls his drink around and takes a big drink.

Smaug:'Who's idiotic enough to do that? '

Smaug looks down to his mug and it's empty, he then raises his hand and singles the bartender for another.

Outside

A group of five men ride over to the tavern on horses, the leader of the group is on a black horse with white hair.

The leader has short red hair and green eyes that are sharp. He has three claw-like scars across his right cheek. He has a short sword attached to his hip and a satchel hanging from his right shoulder. He's wearing some leather armor.

They arrive at the tavern and get off their horses and tie them up. The leader is quite a tall man.

Bandit:"Why couldn't we stop at the red light district before this."

The leader slaps his on the side of the head.

Leader:"'Cause I'm thirsty. Besides, you can probably find a whore here. Got it!"

The bandit rubs the side of his head.

Bandit:"Yes, Alaric, sir."

The group walks up to the door and a drunk man stumbles out and crashes into the leader.

Drunk:"Oh, I'm sorry-"

The drunk looks up and he pales.

Drunk:"Alric Aldous, the leader of the Red Crow group."

Alaric cracks his knuckles and the drunk gulps.

Back inside

Smaug is eating a turkey leg and he moans in happiness.

Smaug:"This is so good."

Then a loud ruckus is heard from outside and everything in the tavern goes quiet. Smaug keeps eating and Alaric enters the tavern with his group behind him.

The drunk from before is knocked out on the ground outside with some bruises and a few wounds.

Music

Alaric looks back to his group and he nods. The men behind him smile as they go do their own things. The bandit that got hit by Alaric is flirting with a female Elf and she looks uncomfortable.

Alaric looks around the tavern and his eyes land on the back of Smaug. Smaug's tail sways back and forth before resting on the ground.

Alaric smirks and begins to walk over to the bar, people move back in fear as he passes them. When Alaric reaches the bar the young couple scurry away and Alaric sits down next to Smaug.

Smaug is happily eating away at his turkey leg and Alaric puts a silver coin on the table and the bartender shakily puts a bottle of mead in front of him.

Bartender:*Scared.* "Here you go Mr. Alaric."

Alaric nods and grabs the mead and uncorks it and drinks from it.

Alaric sets his drink down and looks to Smaug.

Alaric:"What's a kid like you doing around these parts?"

Smaug was about to take a bite of his turkey, but he just sighs and sets it down and gives Alalic the side eye.

Smaug:"Just passing through."

Alaric:"Well, someone as young as you shouldn't be traveling alone."

Smaug:"I can handle myself pretty well."

Alaric narrows his eyes at Smaug.

Alaric:"As should any dragon, especially as one as infamous as you, Smaug: The T errible."

Alaric slams a paper onto the counter and stabs a knife into it. People begin to whisper around and Alaric's men begin to walk over to the bar.

Smaug looks at the paper and it's a bounty. One for him; it has a drawing of him in his dragon and human form. A bounty of 1,000 gold dead and 2,000 alive.

Alaric:"You've got a big bounty on your head, enough to have anyone to live comfy for the rest of their life. And all I gotta do is just bring your head or bring you in alive."

Alaric puts a hand on the handle of his sword.

Alaric:"I never really liked dragons. Always so prideful, but I've dealt with your kind before."

Smaug sighs and sees that there are two bandits behind him and the other two are next to Alric.

Smaug:"You don't want to do this."

Alaric:"Oh, I think I do. I bet the stories about you are all exaggerated."

Smaug picks up his mug and drinks the rest of his ale.

Smaug:"Don't say I didn't warn ya."

Smaug quickly grabs Alaric's right hand and slams it onto the table and grabs the knife and stabs it through Alaric's hand; getting his hand stuck on the table.

Alaric yells in pain but gets cut off as Smaug slams a bottle of ale in his face, knocking him out. Smaug then uses his tail to grab one of the bandits by the leg and throws him across the bar and onto the poker table, breaking the table.

Poker player:"Hey!"

Poker player:"Get him boys!"

Smaug ducks under a fist thrown at his face and he grabs the guys arm and throws him throws him window and out of the tavern.

Smaug moves his head to the side and a knife flies past. Smaug grabs the man behind him with his tail and he throws him to the side.

The bandit lands on another table spilling drinks on all the patrons at the table.

Customer:"Bar fight!"

The musicians begin to play again.

Music

People begin to get up and fight.

Smaug turns around and sees the last bandit in a state of shock. Smaug grabs the bandits shirt and head butts him, knocking the bandit out. Smaug drops him onto the ground and he lands with a thud.

A piece of bread flies towards Smaug from behind and Smaug's tail grabs it and brings the bread to his mouth; Smaug eats the bread.

Then Smaug ducks as a man flies over his head. A man tries to attack Smaug from behind but his tail grabs the guy by the neck and begins to choke him out.

Smaug grabs a bottle of ale off a table and drinks it, then he smashes it over a gnome's head. Smaug's tail drops the body of the guy it knocked out.

Someone charges at Smaug with a pool cue, Smaug grabs the cue before it hits him and he smirks at the man. The man pales and Smaug grabs his hand and pulls him forward and punches him in the stomach.

The man flies across the tavern and falls onto a table.

A couple of guys rush Smaug and he tail sweeps them, they fall onto the floor, then he stomps on their faces, knocking them out.

Someone manages to punch Smaug in the back of the head, but Smaug isn't fazed and the man in holding his hand in pain.

Smaug shakes his head and kicks the guy and he flies and goes through a wall.

Smaug:"This is better than watching this kinda stuff on TV."

Someone hits Smaug on the head with a guitar and he looks to the man.

Smaug:"Who hits someone on the head with a guitar?!"

The man looks scared and nervous.

Man:"Uh...."

Smaug shakes his head and tail whips the man in the face. An ale flies through the air and his Smaug in the face and he falls to the ground. Smaug holds his nose.

Smaug:"Not the nose!"

Smaug rolls to the side and avoids a stomp and he uses his tail to grab the Elf that tried to Stomp him and slam the elf into the ground. Smaug kicks himself up and punches the elf on the ground in the throat.

Smaug gets wipes dust off the sleeves of his arms.

Smaug:"Who's next?"

Someone very large walks up behind Smaug and his eyes widen and he slowly turns around to see someone about double his size, standing over him.

Smaug:*Nervous.* "Hehehe. Can we talk about this?"

The giant man pulls his fist back and punches Smaug, he goes flying across the tavern.

Smaug:"FINLAND!"

Smaug flies into a wall and his head gets stuck in the wall.

The giant man walks over to Smaug as he's trying to get out. Smaug's tail panics and starts to tap Smaug on the back.

Smaug gets his head out of the wall and he falls onto the ground, his tail keeps taping him. Smaug looks to his tail with an annoyed look.

Smaug:"What?!"

Smaug's tail points in front of him and Smaug looks and sees the Giant Man with his fist raise.

Smaug:"Uh oh."

Smaug rolls to the side as a fist comes down and smashes the floor, wood splinters fly in every direction.

Smaug gets up and punches the giant in the side. The Giant doesn't show any sort of pain. Smaug blinks a few times and looks up to see the giant man looking down to him.

Smaug smiles then he gets punched in the face and he flies onto a table and smashes it.

Smaug groans and he holds the side of his face and then puts a hand on his ribs.

Smaug gets up and sees the giant man looming over him. Smaug holds up a finger.

Smaug:"Give me a second."

The giant stares down at Smaug as he takes a few breaths and rubs his right side. Smaug puts his fists up and the giant grabs him and lifts him up, Smaug's head hits the second floor roof.

Smaug punches the giants face a few times and he seems unfazed. The Smaug gets thrown behind the bar and lands on his tail.

Smaug:"OW!"

Smaug sits up and rubs his tail. Smaug looks to his right and sees the Bartender taking cover behind the bar.

Smaug:"How you doing?"

Suddenly Smaug gets lifted up by the back of his shirt, Smaug looks behind him and sees the Giant man. Smaug wraps his tail around the guys neck and tries to choke him out.

Smaug kicks the Giant man in the stomach and he drops Smaug. Smaug lands on the bar counter and falls behind the bar.

Smaug looks around behind the bar counter and he finds a frying pan and he grabs it.

Smaug:"Why is this back here? Eh, who cares."

Smaug jumps onto the counter and sees the giant man reaching towards him. Smaug jumps up into the air and avoids the man's hand. Smaug yells as he lifts the frying pan above his head and brings it down onto the giant's head.

The frying pan's handle breaks and Smaug lands on the floor. Smaug looks up just in time to see the Giant fall over and lands on a table, passed out.

Smaug throws his arms up and cheers, then he stops and puts a hand on his ribs.

Smaug looks around and everyone's knocked out.

Smaug:"Now that was fun."

Smaug looks to his right and sees Alaric reaching for the knife in his hand. Smaug walks over and grabs Alaric's hand and grabs the blade with the other. Alaric looks to Smaug with slight fear in his eyes.

Smaug glares at Alaric.

Smaug:"We're gonna have a little chat."

Alaric guls then he grunts as Smaug rips the knife out of his hand. Smaug grabs Alaric and lifts him over his shoulder and begins to walk away.

The bartender looks over the counter and a couple of gold coins land in front of him. The bartender looks past the coins and sees SMaug looking to him.

Smaug:"That's for the damages."

He then flicks another gold coin over to the bartender and he catches it.

Smaug:"Don't tell anyone that I was here."

The bartender nods and Smaug walks out of the tavern while carrying Alaric.

Later

Smaug punches Alaric, some rope is tied to tree branches and it's holding him up by his arms. A few torches are set up nearby.

Smaug:"Give me a name!"

Smaug punches Alaric in the gut and he groans.

Smaug:"A name!"

Alarc spits some blood on Smaug's face and he gives him a cocky smirk.

Alaric:"Is this the best you got?"

Smaug growls at him and he laughs.

Smaug takes a few steps away and he turns around and thinks.

Smaug:'What will make him talk.' *Smaug gains an evil smirk.* 'Of course.'

Smaug reaches to the back of his hip where a knife is sheathed and he pulls the blade out and twirls it around his hand as he looks at Alric.

Smaug:"Have you ever seen someone with their back flayed open while they are still alive."

Smaug smiles at Alaric and he gulps.

Smaug:"It's not a pretty thing, I've been told it's extremely painful and it's a slow death."

Smaug begins to walk over to Alaric and he starts to sweat.

Smaug:"I've only seen it happen once, but that man screamed for hours. The man that did it was a complete psychopath."

Smaug stops right in front of Alaric.

Smaug:"But I've learned how to do it and always wanted to try it."

Alaric begins to get scared and Smaug laughs as he walks behind Alaric.

Smaug:"I want to know who put the bounty on me - Especially one that big. It just causes unwanted attention. I'm a busy man and I can't be dealing with hero's, mercenaries and adventures."

Alaric shivers as Smaug lightly trails the knife down his back.

Smaug:"So I'm gonna ask you again, who put the bounty on me?"

Alaric doesn't answer and Smaug rips his shirt open and puts the knife blade at the back of his neck.

Alaric:"Okay, okay. I'll tell you, just stop you psychotic dragon!"

Smaug removes the knife from Alaric's neck and he walks to the front of him.

Smaug:"Talk."

Alaric takes a few breaths.

Alaric:"I don't know the man who put the bounty on you, I was given the bounty by a middle man; he'll know who put the bounty on you."

Smaug glares at Alaric.

Alaric:"I swear It's true!"

Smaug:"Then who's the middle man."

Alaric:"Some noble named Archibald Bahram."

Smaug:"Hmmm. Where does this noble live?"

Alaric:"A town a few hours north from here called: Kilmarnock."

Smaug puts his knife away and turns around and takes a few steps away.

Alaric:"Are you just gonna leave me here?"

Suddenly Alaric falls to the ground and he sits up. Then he looks at the rope hanging from his wrists. The cut parts are all burnt.

Alaric looks back to Smaug and he sees Smaug holding a glaive made out of fire.

Smaug:"If I see you again, I won't be so kind."

The glave disappears and Smaug glows red for a few seconds and he changes into his dragon form. He then flaps his wings and he takes off into the night sky and roars.

 

Narrator:"In a large mansion just outside of Kilmarnock."

 

 

A loud slap is heard.

We move into the mansion and see A fat noble looking down on a maid.

The maid is on the floor holding her right cheek

The maid is on the floor holding her right cheek. A broken vase is on the ground next to a table.

The Maid is tall with a slender frame and a large breast, she has a waist-length white hair with a french braid tied behind her head and has purple eyes. She wears a blue sleeveless maid dress with frilly shoulders and bottoms, a white crop top, a blue buttoned waist-corset and a white frilled lace-trimmed apron wrapped around her waist with a long anchored themed-garter dangling on each sides, white frilled arm gloves underneath a metal gauntlet, white stockings, black ribboned pumps and a maid headdress on top of her head.

She wears a blue sleeveless maid dress with frilly shoulders and bottoms, a white crop top, a blue buttoned waist-corset and a white frilled lace-trimmed apron wrapped around her waist with a long anchored themed-garter dangling on each sides, wh...

Archibald:"You stupid maid! That was a very expensive and rare vase you just broke."

Belfast keeps looking to the floor.

Belfast:"I'm sorry, sir."

Archibald growls.

Archibald:"This will be coming out of your pay."

Belfast:"I understand, sir."

Archibald:"Now get up and make me some tea. I have some paperwork to finish before morning."

Belfast nods and she removes her hand from her face and there's a red hand mark on her right cheek.

Belfast gets up and walks down the hall.

Archibald:"And when you're done, clean this mess up!"

Belfast:"Yes, sir."

Archibald huffs and turns around and walks down the hall and comes to a room and he opens the door, inside is a big room with a very large bed, only part of the room is lit up by candles. A desk with many papers rests next to his bed.

A corner of the room is covered in shadows.

Archibald enters the room and shuts the door behind him. He walks over to his desk and looks over some papers.

A pair of orange eyes appear in the dark shadows. Suddenly a candle lights in the dark corner and we see Smaug sitting in a chair. A small table is next to the chair and it has a small candle on top of it.

Smaug's tail is resting in his lap.

Smaug:"Archibald Bahram."

Archibald quickly turns around and sees Smaug.

Archibald:"Who are you?! How did you get in here?!"

Smaug:"I think you know who I am."

Archibald studies Smaug for a few seconds then some sweat appears on his forehead.

Archibald:"You're Smaug."

Smaug rests his chin on his hand and his other hand is on top of his tail.

Smaug:"You're correct. As for what I'm doing here, I think you know the answer."

Archibald:"What's to stop me from calling the guards?"

Smaug gestures to the door.

Smaug:"Nothing, go ahead and do it."

Archibald smiles.

Archibald:"GU-!"

Something flies past Archibald's cheek and strikes the wall behind him, creating a massive spider web of cracks.

Some blood falls from a thin cut on Archibald's cheek and he shakily looks behind him to see a knife embedded into the wall then back to Smaug.

Smaug is still resting his chin on his hand and his other is still on top of his tail.

Smaug:"But it's not a good idea."

Smaug gestures to the seat at Archibald's desk.

Smaug:"Take a seat."

Archibald falls down into his chair and his eyes shake in fear.

Archibald:"Wh- what do you want?"

Smaug sits up straight and crosses his legs.

Smaug:"I want to know who put a large bounty on me."

Archibald:"I-I I don't know."

Smaug sighs slams his hand on the arm rest and Archibald freaks out.

Smaug:"I'm not in the mood to be playing these kinds of games. I know you know who put the bounty on me so talk!"

Archibald:"I said I don't know! I swear on my life."

Smaug:"Really?"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and they both look to it.

Belfast:*Through the door.* "Sir, your tea's ready."

Smaug and Archibald look back at each other. Smaug calmly gestures to the door and Archibald looks back to the door.

Archibald:"Not now, Be-"

Smaug:"Come in."

Archibald looks at Smaug with a confused expression. Then he quickly takes out a handkerchief and wipes the blood from his cheek.

After a few seconds Belfast opens the door and she walks in holding a tray with a tea kettle and a couple of tea cups.

Belfast sees Smaug and her eyes widen.

Smaug:"Tea? Hmm, I guess I could go for some tea."

Belfast still shocked just nods and sets the tea down on the table next to the door.

It's completely silent as Belfast pours tea into two cups. Smaug stares at Archibald with a calm expression, his orange dragon eyes staring right into Archibald's soul. Archibald is sweating profusely.

Belfast finishes pouring the tea and she walks over and hands one to Archibald then she walks over to Smaug and hands him one. Belfast goes back over to the door and stands, waiting for orders.

Archibald:"Y-you may leave now, Belfast."

Belfast turns around.

Smaug:"No, no. She may stay."

Archibald:"Wha-"

Smaug just sips his tea and then he hums in delight.

Smaug:"Hmm. This is some great tea, Miss Belfast."

Belfast smiles.

Belfast:"Thank you, sir."

Smaug smiles and looks back to Archibald.

Smaug:"Now, back to the man who put the bounty on me."

Archibald:"As I said, I don't know."

Smaug sighs then he looks to Belfast.

Smaug:"Do you have any idea about the man who put the bounty on me?"

Archibald:"Belfast don't-"

Archibald feels a pressure pushing down on him and he looks to Smaug. He sees a dark red and gold aura pouring out of Smaug as he glares at him.

Smaug:"Was I talking to you?"

Archibald shakes his head and Smaug looks to Belfast.

Smaug:"Miss Belfast, do you know?"

Belfast looks to her quivering master then back to Smaug.

Belfast:"A few weeks ago a man came to the mansion.

Archibald:"Belfast!"

Smaug growls at Archibald and he shuts up.

Belfast:"I overheard their conversation as I was nearby cleaning. They were talking about setting up a bounty on you, Mr. Smaug."

Smaug:"Do you know the man's name?"

Belfast nods.

Belfast:"His name was Vault. The leader of the Black Dog mercenaries."

Smaug turns to Archibald and glares at him.

Smaug:"You may leave Belfast."

Belfast lifts her dress slightly and Curtsy. Then she leaves the room.

Smaug:"You have a bit of explaining to do, Archibald."

Archibald:"He-he-he threatened me! He said if I were to tell anyone he was the man who put up the bounty he would take everything I have! I only supplied soldiers and gold! I swear!"

Smaug sips his tea and sets his cup on the table next to him.

Smaug:"Do you know why he put the bounty on me?"

Archibald nods and wipes some sweat from his brow.

Archibald:"He said he wanted to change how the world was being run, he didn't like how most of the world's leaders are women. He thinks men should be at the top and you are the biggest threat to his conquest."

Smaug snorts.

Smaug:"Take out the woman ruling, good luck."

Smaug rabs his tea and takes a quick sip.

Archibald:"He didn't want to take them out, he wanted to force them to be apart of his harem."

Smaug's cup slightly cracks in his hand.

Smaug:"But how does he plan to kill me?"

Archibald shrugs his shoulders.

Archibald:"All he said was that he found something that was long buried."

Smaug brow furrows.

Smaug:'He couldn't mean... No... it would be impossible.'

Archibald:"And there was another thing, it was about your family."

Music

Smaug:"What about my family."

Archibald:"He put a bounty on your family. He wants them all dead and they have a higher bounty than you."

Smaug's cup shatters and Archibald shrieks as Smaug's suddenly in front of him with a glaive made of fire pointing at his neck.

Smaug growls loudly as he sharply glares at Archibald.

Smaug:"You better be lying about that!"

Archibald:"I-I'm not. He wants your family dead. Said something about not letting you continue your bloodline."

Smaug puts the glaive near Archibald's neck and he can feel the immense heat from it.

Smaug:"Where is he!"

Archibald:"I don't know!"

Smaug growls as he puts the glaive against Archibald's neck.

Archibald:"Wait! Wait! Wait! I know where he'll be!"

Smaug removes the glaive from Archibald's neck.

Smaug:"Where!"

Archibald:"In a couple days time he'll be at Queen Discordia's castle. That's where he'll begin his conquest. That's all I know."

Smaug huffs and makes his glaive disappear.

Smaug:"Why does Vault think he can accomplish all of this?"

Archibald rubs his chin and thinks for a few seconds.

Archibald:"He kept mentioning that a goddess gave him visions of his victory. That she promised he would win."

Smaug grows confused.

Smaug:"A goddess? What goddess?"

Archibald shakes his head.

Archibald:"I don't know. He never said her name."

Smaug:"Darn it!" 'Who could be doing this? Wait a minute....Seldarine. This could be one of her experiments.'

Smaug groans.

Smaug:"This is such a pain."

Archibald:"You- You won't kill me right?"

Smaug:"No."

Archibald sighs in relief.

Smaug:"At least not now."

Archibald starts to sweat again and gets scared.

Smaug:"Do not mention this meeting to anybody. Got it!"

Archibald:"Yes!"

Smaug grumbles and he leaves the room. Belfast is waiting outside the door and she bows to Smaug.

Belfast:"Have a nice night, Mr. Smaug."

Smaug nods to her as he opens a large window and jumps out of it and walks away from the mansion.

Smaug: 'It's one thing to go after me, but my family. You will feel my wrath Vault, you never mess with a dragon's treasures.'

Smaug stops walking and leans against a tree.

Smaug:'But how could I protect all of them at once?'

Smaug rubs his chin then he smirks.

Smaug:'They could all have a nice little vacation.'

Smaug then frowns.

Smaug:'But I'll need Dave's help. I don't want to talk to Dave.'

Smaug sighs and he begins walking further into the forest.

Smaug:"Two days. I have two days to get them out of this realm and into the human one. Should be easy."

Smaug's eyes burn with hatred.

Smaug:"I'm coming for you Vault."

Narrator:"One day later on the top of the lonely mountain."

The wind blows through Smaug's hair as he stares off into the distance. His tail sways back and forth in the snow on top of the lonely mountain.

He hears a roar little ways to his right and he turns and sees a golden dragon flying towards him.

It's Dave.

Smaug watches as Dave flies above the mountain then he glows gold and changes into his human form and lands next to Smaug. Dave has a satchel hanging from his shoulder.

Dave:*Excited.* "Smaug, My rival, I can't believe you called me here. To your home."
(Okay the auto correct has it say "Dave*Executed*" like why Wattpad?)

Smaug:"I need your help with something, again."

Dave throws his arms up in excitement and cheers.

Dave:"Smaug needs my help with something, again!"

Smaug sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

Smaug:"This is very serious Dave."

Dave:*Excited.* "Smaug needs my help with something very serious!"

Smaug groans and rubs his temples.

Smaug:*Mumbling.* "I'm going to kill him."

Dave:*Excited.* "Smaug, gonna kill me!"

Dave blinks a few times and lowers his arms.

Dave:"That's actually something not to be excited for."

Smaug:"Are ya done?"

Dave nods.

Smaug:"Good. Did you bring the mana potions like I asked?"

Dave nods and opens his satchel and pulls out two glowing mana potions. Smaug grabs one and looks at it.

Smaug:"This is good enough."

Smaug uncorks it and downs the potion.

Dave:"Why do we need these."

Smaug tosses the empty bottle down the mountain.

Smaug:"The spell I want to cast requires a lot of mana. So hurry up and drink yours!"

Dave quickly uncorks his and drinks it.

Dave shivers as his mana surges throughout his body.

Dave:"What now?"

Smaug holds his hand out.

Smaug:"Grab my-"

Dave grabs his hand.

Smaug:"I didn't even finish."

Dave:"I hardly get to do this."

Smaug sighs.

Dave:"So what spell are we casting?"

Music

 

 

Smaug:"It's a very ancient spell, nearly lost to time. It's called: Tempus dilationis murum."

Dave tilts his head in confusion.

Dave:"What?"

Smaug:"Just do what I do."

Smaug holds his hand out and Dave copies him. A ball of red and orange magic begins to form in Smaug's hand and a ball of White and Black magic forms in Dave's hand.

Dave:"Wow, you're like controlling my magic!"

Smaug:"Shut up. This require a lot of concentration!"

Dave nods and Smaug takes a deep breath.

Smaug:"Audi vocem meam."

Smaug and Dave slowly begin to bring their hands together.

Smaug:"Spatium and Tempus."

Smaug and Dave's magic combines and it shines brightly. The Smaug and Dave point their hands up to the sky. Aiming the ball of magic up in the air.

Smaug:"Circum vallum hoc regnum constitue!"

The ball of magic flies up far into the sky and it explodes. Sending out a wave of magic in all directions.

Smaug and Dave fall to the ground, Panting and sweating heavily.

Dave:*Exhausted.* "What was that?"

Smaug takes a few deep breaths.

Smaug:*Exhausted.* "A spell that has only been cast once before." *Smaug takes a big breath.* "It basically puts a wall of space and time around our realm on the tree of yggdrasil. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. It basically makes time here move faster than time out in the other realms. So It could be a year here and only a few hours to a few days in the human realm."

They both sit there in silence for a few minutes; catching their breath.

Dave rolls onto his side and looks to Smaug.

Dave:"So why did we cast it?"

Smaug:"Someone is stupid enough to threaten my family, so they're all in the human realm. On a vacation."

Dave furrows his brows.

Dave:"Is there a way to uncast it?"

Smaug looks to the wave of magic in the sky getting further and further away.

Smaug:"We basically have to cast the spell again, with a few changes in the chant."

Dave rolls onto his back and looks to the sky.

Smaug:"I just hope they'll be okay without me for a while."

Narrator:"A few miles away from the lonely mountain."

A blue portal opens and Morgan steps out and she's holding her spear.

Morgan looks up to the sky and the wave of time magic flies overhead. She looks towards the top of the lonely mountain and narrows her eyes.

Morgan:"Father."

Morgan then looks in front of her and points her spear out and uses the tip to draw a circle of magic.

When she completes the circle she touches the center of the circle and a portal opens.

After a few seconds some high pitch screaming is heard from the portal then a small figure comes out.

???:"Ouchy."

The figure looks up and sees Morgan.

Morgan:"I need your help."

Narrator:"Back at the top of the lonely mountain.

Smaug slowly gets to his feet and sways a bit. Dave is sitting cross legged on the ground.

Dave:"So what now?

Smaug:"Now... now you go home."

Dave quickly stands up and he almost falls over doing it.

Dave:"But I'm your rival, your best friend, and the most awesome dragon you have ever met!"

Smaug:"None of those are even remotely correct."

Dave:"So I have to help you with this. It's my duty to help you."

Smaug just shakes his head.

Smaug:"Dave, just go home. You can't handle this one."

Dave puffs his cheeks out.

Dave:"But, we've destroyed some of the most powerful beings in the universe! I can handle this one."

Smaug:"Dave. Go home."

Dave:"But-"

Smaug:"Dave!"

Dave looks to the ground as he turns away from Smaug and changes into his dragon form and flies off.

Smaug watches Dave fly in the distance.

Smaug:"This is for your own good. If this Vault guy thinks he can take me out and is confident in doing so, I don't want you to get caught up in the storm that's coming."

Narrator:"Back in the human realm. A few minutes after Tanya can't use magic to travel to the dragon realm. The girls convene at Kobayashi's apartment."

Everyone is sitting in the living room. Ilulu has Darksmoke and Dagahra on her lap. Tanya has Millie in her arms.

Everyone looks at Merlin, who has her eyes closed. After a she hums with certainty.

Tohru:"Well, did you figure what what's going on?"

Merlin opens her eyes and looks to the others.

Merlin:"The dragon realm has been cut off from the rest of the realms."

Everyone gasps, except Kobayashi - she's confused.

Kobayashi:"What do you mean?"

Merlin:"Well, put it simply someone casted Tempus dilationis murum or Time Dilation wall. It's a very ancient spell that puts a wall of space and time around a realm."

Merlin closes her eyes again then opens them a few seconds later.

Merlin:"I'm getting traces of Smaug's and Dave's magical energy from it."

Ilulu:"I was right, Smaug is behind it."

Elma grows a worried expression.

Elma:"Dave."

Visha puts a hand on Elma's shoulder.

Violet:"Smaug's always getting Dave and Himself in trouble."

Tanya sips a cup of coffee.

Tanya:"Is there a way to undo the spell?"

Merlin thinks for a few moments.

Merlin:"Not that I know of, well from outside of the wall of space and time. But I'll try."

Kanna has a slightly worried expression.

Kanna:"I hope Lord Smaug is alright."

Narrator:"In the dragon realm, a day after Smaug casted the Tempus dilationis murum spell. At Olga Discordia's Castle."

Music

Chaos - The one word that can describe what's happening at the castle. Dark Elves Vs. The Black Dog Mercenaries.

Bodies litter the ground of both forces. But the elves are losing. The Mercenaries have more man power.

Black pillars of Smoke rise up into the night sky. Fire everywhere, the dark elves are being pushed into a corner.

A soldier kicks an elf to the ground and he grunts in pain. The elf holds his arm as it lays limp to the side.

The soldier chuckles and raises his sword above his head; the elf closes his eyes and waits for the pain. But it never comes. The elf opens his eyes and they widen.

The Embodiment of Fire and Death is in front of him. Smaug: The Golden. Underneath his foot is the soldier that was about to kill the elf.

Everything becomes silent as everyone looks to Smaug.

Smaug roars at the mercenaries and they all become scared.

Smaug:"A large army to take out a small Group of Dark Elves. What a pity."

Smaug breathes fire onto the mercenaries, just missing the Dark Elves.

The screams of soldiers fill the air and Smaug laughs.

A massive portal opens up near Smaug and he looks to the dark elves.

Smaug:"Get in the portal!"

The elves are too scared to move and Smaug roars at them. The elves begin to head through the portal.

Smaug stops a elf.

Smaug:"Where's Olga and Chloe?"

Elf:*Nervous.* "They're in the throne room. But, a group of these mercenaries managed to get past us and are in there. We believe the leader is among that group.

Smaug growls and he looks back as enemy reinforcements pour into the castle. Smaug looks back to the elves.

Smaug:"Hurry it up Elves!"

Smaug looks back to the gates and he breathes fire at the soldiers storming in. A wall of fire engulfs the gates and Smaug chuckles to himself.

Then he turns around and notices that all the elves made it through the portal. The portal closes and Smaug looks to the main part of the castle.

Smaug:"I'm coming for you, Vault."

Narrator:"In the throne room."

Olga and Chloe are back up to the throne as the mercenaries are standing in front of them. Vault is at the front of the group with a smug smile.

(The symbol on his shoulder is the Black Dog Mercenaries symbol

(The symbol on his shoulder is the Black Dog Mercenaries symbol. I'll reference it a few more times in the book. So remember it.)

Olga glares at Vault.

Olga:"Why are you doing this!"

Chloe takes her blade out and points it Vault.

Chloe:"Why attack our peaceful home!"

Vault laughs.

Vault:"Everyone's getting tired of women ruling the world. The age of men is upon us! As it's been prophesied by the goddess."

Olga:"What goddess."

Vault smirks.

Vault:"One you elves know well."

Olga and Chloe both growl in anger at him.

A sudden roar shakes the building, a few pieces of ruble fall to the ground.

Vault:"He's here. Perfect."

Vault looks to a few of his soldiers.

Vault:"Go check it out."

Soldier:"On it!"

A group of soldiers ran out of the room.

Olga looks to Chloe.

Olga:*Whispers.* "Was that Smaug?"

Chloe:*Whispers.* "I think, but what is he doing here?"

Olga:*Whispers.* "I have no Idea, but we could use any help we can get."

The building shakes again and a big piece of ruble falls to the ground and shatters.

Vault:"The great dragon Smaug, here to 'Save' the day. But he won't be able to."

Vault looks to his men.

Vault:*Motions to the two elves.* "Get them."

Vaults men smile and they begin to walk over to Olga and Chloe. The two slowly back up and look to the humans with disgust.

The men walk up a short set of stairs to the throne.

Olga and Chloe's ears twitch.

Suddenly the roof explodes and it causes dust to go everywhere. The men that were attempting to grab Chloe and Olga are thrown into the air and land at the feet of Vault.

Vault:"What's going on!"

Vault sees a pair of glowing orange dragon eyes staring at him in disdain within the dust cloud. The dust clears and it shows Smaug holding Olga close to him and he has his tail wrapped around Chloe, bringing her close to him.

Smaug glares at Vault with a calm face.

Smaug:"Don't touch my friends."

Smaug holds both the elves closely.

Olga blushes.

Chloe:"We're not friends! BAKA!"

Vault smiles and a chill runs down Smaug's spine.

Vault:"Ah, finally, Smaug. I've been waiting to meet you."

Smaug:"Who are you?"

Vault:"I'm the leader of The Black Dog Mercenaries. My name is Vault."

Smaug's glare hardens.

Smaug:"So you're the one that threatens my family and put that bounty on me."

Vault:"Indeed I am."

Smaug growls.

Smaug:"And what makes you think you can take me, Smaug: The Impenetrable?"

Vault gives a smile and puts a hand on the hilt of the sword that's on his back. A wave of dread washes through Smaug.

Vault:"I found something you might be very familiar with."

Vault pulls the sword off his back. The silver blade shines in the moonlight from the hole in the roof. The Golden guard glows in the light along with its golden handle.

Smaug puts a hand on his scar as it starts to hurt again.

Smaug:"I thought I had that blade buried!"

Vault:"Well, its been found."

Smaug glares at Vault with anger but on the inside he feels a tinge of fear and dread.

Smaug: 'The blade Shelob used to wound me.'

Smaug lightly grunts as the pain from his scar intensifies.

Vault:"If you were in dragon form this Blade would have no way of penetrating your scales, but you're not in dragon form. But it's been slightly improved."

Blue runes glow along the blade.

A portal opens up behind Smaug and the elves and SMaug lets go of Olga and Chloe and walks in front of them. A glaive made of fire appears in his hand.

Smaug:*To the two elves.* "I need you to go through the portal."

Olga:"But, what about you."

Smaug swirls his glaive around and points it at Vault.

Smaug:"I need to kill him and get that blade."

Chloe:"You think you'll be able to do it."

Soldiers pour into the room.

Smaug:"I'm Smaug, I always win."

Vault motions to Smaug with his sword.

Vault:"Get him.

The soldiers run past Vault and towards Smaug.

Smaug:"Go!"

Smaug kicks off the ground and flies towards the soldiers.

Smaug lands on the face of a soldier and starts to choke him out with his tail.

Smaug swats a blade away with the pole of the glaive and uses the end to hit a soldier in the face.

A snap is heard from the neck of the soldier that Smaug's on. Smaug removes his tail from the soldiers neck and jumps away.

Two soldiers rush Smaug and they raise their swords. Smaug blocks a slash with his glaive and kicks the guy away from him.

Then Smaug stabs the second guy in the gut and throws the soldier over his shoulder.

Smaug stabs his Glaive into the ground and he uses it to jump up and kicks a man away from him.

Smaug notices that Olga and Chloe haven't gone through the portal.

Smaug:"What are you doing?! Get out of here!"

Smaug spins his glaive around and hits a couple of soldiers in the face with the pole of his glaive

Olga:"We can't just leave you to defeat this army by yourself."

Smaug leans back and a sword flies over his head. Smaug uses his tail to grab a soldier and throw him across the room.

Chloe:"Yeah! This is our home!"

Smaug:"You'll just get in the way!"

Smaug blocks a sword with his glaive and he head butts the soldier and a crack is heard.

Chloe:"This is our castle, our home."

Olga:"And it's being attacked! We can't just run away."

Smaug roundhouse kicks a couple soldiers away from him. Smaug then turns to the two elves.

Smaug:"I got this, just g-!"

Smaug feels immense pain in his left side. Both Olga and Chloe gasp and their eyes widen.

Smaug looks down and sees a silver blade with blue runes, now coated in his blood, sticking out from his left side.

Smaug:"Huh? I've been impaled."

Smaug's legs start to give out and he can barely keep standing.

Vault:"Goddess Seldarine, was right. You treasure family and friends too much."

Smaug coughs up some blood.

Smaug:'That bitch, SeldarineI knew she was behind this.'

Olga/Chloe:*Horrified.* "Smaug!"

Smaug looks back up and sees the two dark elves looking to Smaug with horrified expressions.

Vault:"I guess all those stories about the Great Smaug were just exaggerations."

Vault rips the blade out of Smaug's side and he falls to his knees.

Smaug:'No, not this again.'

Smaug hands curled into fists.

Smaug:'I won't die to some human!'

Vault leans down to Smaug and whispers into his ear.

Vault:"When I find your family." *He chuckles.* "I'll show them a good time."

Smaug glares at Vault from the corner of his vision. Smaug gives a growl but he ends up coughing.

Vault moves back and raises his sword.

Smaug looks back to Olga and Chloe.

Smaug:"R-Run."

The runes on the blade begin to glow brightly.

Time slows down.

Vault brings the blade down to Smaug.

Olga and Chloe reach their hand sout towards Smaug, yelling his name.

Smaug just smirks and closes his eyes.

The Sword touches Smaug's shoulder and the runs glow brightly and the blade explodes.

Time goes back to normal.

The explosion sends Chloe and Olga through the portal and Vault flying back onto the ground.

Everyone looks to where Smaug was and the smoke clears.

The only thing there is a black mark and a giant pool of blood. A piece of red cloth lays on the ground, slightly singed.

Vault start to chuckle and it turns into a laugh.

Vault:"He was all bark and no bite."

Vault stands up and looks to the blade.

The runes are gone and the blade is cracked.

Vault:"The Dragon Smaug is dead!"

All the soldiers cheer.

Vault looks back to the throne and sees the portal closing. The last thing he sees from Chloe and Olga are looks of despair.

Vault chuckles and the portal closes.

Vault:"We are one step closer to our goal!"

The soldiers cheer again.

Vault:"The age of Smaug is over. The age of man has began."

Narrator:"A few hundred miles away. At Dave's home."

Dave is in his room and he's at his desk. Writing in his notebook by candle light.

Dave:"Elma's going to love this!"

Dave is putting some finishing touches on a drawing.

Dave hums in excitement , but suddenly he stops and his pencil falls from his hand

Dave hums in excitement , but suddenly he stops and his pencil falls from his hand. Dave puts a hand on his chest and grips his shirt.

Dave looks to his right, out an open window and he looks to the stars.

Dave:*Worried.* "Smaug?"

Part Two: Black Cat

1 year later

Paimon:"When will we get there! Paimon's hungry and very bored!"

Paimon:"When will we get there! Paimon's hungry and very bored!"

????:"We'll be there soon."

Two people walk down a road. A "child" and a short person. The "Child" is floating next to someone wearing a brown cloak with the hood up.

The person in the cloak has a big glaive that's twice his size on his back.

A black cat tail sways behind the person and cat ears make tents on the hood

A black cat tail sways behind the person and cat ears make tents on the hood.

Paimon:"But Sneaky kitty, you said that like an hour ago."

The cat-kin looks to Paimon and their green cat eyes glare at her.

Cat-kin:"Don't call me that."

Paimon pouts and the Cat-Kins tail sways in annoyance.

Paimon:"But you're so sneaky and you're a kitty cat. And your name is Kitty."

Kitty sighs.

Kitty:"You gave me the nickname Kitty."

Paimon flies around Kitty.

Paimon:"Well, you didn't want people to know your real name."

Kitty:"It's for our safety."

Paimon:"Pfft. Who cares. You're a master with your glaive, you can bet anyone."

Kitty:"But I can't use magic."

Paimon:"I can barely use magic, but look where we are. We've survived nearly a year without any magic other than basic magic."

Paimon floats around Kitty then lands on his shoulder and sits down.

Paimon:"But we make a great team."

Kitty:"I do all the work and you eat all the food."

Paimon hits Kitty on the head.

Paimon:"I said we make a great team!"

Kitty rolls his eyes.

Kitty:"Whatever you say, Emergency Food."

Paimon tugs on Kitty's ears.

Paimon:"Don't call me that!"

Kitty deadpans and he notices a sigh.

Magna civitas

1 mile

Kitty:"We're close."

Paimon jumps on Kitty's shoulder.

Paimon:"Yaaaay! We've been walking all day and Paimon's so hungry."

Kitty:"I've been walking, you've been floating or sitting on my shoulder; All Day."

Paimon just puffs her cheeks out and crosses her arms.

Paimon:"Why are you so mean to Paimon!"

Kitty:"Why are you so annoying?"

Paimon just pouts as Kitty keeps walking with Paimon on his shoulder.

After a few minutes Paimon speaks up.

Paimon:"Do you think, The Mercenaries are in this city?"

Kitty:"Most likely. They control most of the Chaos territory and a good portion of Harmony Territory."

Paimon:"But they haven't taken Smaug's territory yet?"

Kitty shakes his head.

Kitty:"They haven't, I don't know why. But I've heard rumors of an army that's been holding them back from entering his territory."

Paimon:"Well, it's good. All that gold in that mountain, could fund that army forever."

Kitty:"They won't get that gold."

Paimon doesn't respond, she just looks to the sky while sitting on Kitty's shoulder.

Paimon starts to hum while kicking her legs.

After a few minutes of walking they see a town ahead.

Kitty stops walking.

Kitty:"There it is."

Paimon looks around then she taps Kitty's cheek and points.

Paimon:"We have a problem."

Kitty looks to where Piamon is pointing and sees a watch tower with red flag hanging from it. The Black Dog Mercenaire logo is on it.

Kitty reaches into his cloak and pulls out a small brown cloak.

Kitty:"Better safe than sorry."

Paimon nods and she puts the cloak on and floats to the ground.

Kitty:"Ready?"

Paimon nods and she puts her hood up.

Kitty and Paimon walk into the town and they walk past a wanted poster.

Wanted Dead or Alive

Wanted Dead or Alive

Kitty

500 Gold

Wanted Dead or Alive

Wanted Dead or Alive

Paimon

250 Gold

Paimon quickly glances at the posters as they walk by them.

Paimon:"They've increased Paimon's and Kitty's reward."

Kitty looks around.

Kitty:"They're getting desperate."

Paimon:"Paimon is not worried, we're strong."

As they keep walking Kitty looks around, but he doesn't notice the group of soldiers in front of him, with someone chained up.

When they reach the soldiers (Not Mercenaries.) the prisoner bumps into Kitty and she falls to the ground. Kitty looks down and sees a short demi-human girl with blue-ish hair. While most of her body is human-like, her legs are covered in fur, her feet are wolf paws, her forearms are covered with fur. She also has a pair of lupine ears with grey ends and a large tail.

She also has a pair of lupine ears with grey ends and a large tail

The girl looks up and her blue eyes meet Kitty's green eyes.

Kitty sees desperation, sadness and anger in her eyes, but her face remains calm.

Soldier:"Hey! Get up."

A soldier picks up the girl and he looks to Kitty.

Soldier:"I'm sorry, sir."

The soldier begins to drag the girl off and she gives Kitty one last look.

Kitty:"How much?"

The group of soldiers stop and the leader looks to Kitty.

Leader:"What?"

Kitty turns around and looks to the leader.

Kitty:"How much for the girl?"

The Leader looks confused before giving an answer.

Leader:"Um... 1 gold."

A gold coin is flipped into the air and lands in the leader's hands.

The Leader blinks a few times before a small smirk appears on his face.

Leader:"Actually its 3 gold."

Two more gold coins land in the leader's hands. The leader and the other soldiers smile. The leader turns to his soldiers and motions to Kitty.

A soldier that's holding the girls chain walks over to Kitty and hands the chain to him. Kitty grabs it and then the soldier gives him a key.

The leader looks to the big glaive on Kitty's back.

Leader:"Careful kid, that Glaive might crush you."

He laughs and walks away and the soldiers follow him.

Kitty hands Paimon the key as he watches the soldiers walk off. Paimon walks over to the girl. The girl looks hesitant as Paimon walks over to her.

Paimon:"Paimon is just going to take the collar off now."

Paimon jumps and floats next to the girl and takes her collar off.

Paimon:"My names Paimon." *She points to Kitty.* "That's Kitty. What's your's?"

The girl looks between the two then replies.

Setsuna:"My names Setsuna."

Kitty's green cat eyes study Setsuna's figure.

Kitty:"Let's go. We've got to get to an inn."

Paimon floats back to the ground.

Paimon:"I want food!"

Kitty sighs and walks down the street. Paimon grabs Setsuna's hand and follows after Kitty.

After a little walking they make it to the inn.

Kitty studies the building for a few seconds  then he goes to the door and opens it and walks inside. Paimon and Setsuna follow him inside. The group walks past some tables, a couple of them with people sitting at them eating. Paimon moves her hood down and fixes her hair.

The three walk to the front desk; where a receptionist is waiting.

Receptionist:"Hello, how may I help you travelers today?"

Kitty:"A room for three please."

The receptionist opens a book and flips through it.

Receptionist:"Currently all our rooms for three are full, but I do have a room for two ready."

Kitty sighs.

Kitty:"We'll take it, how much for a night and some food?"

The receptionist writes some things down.

Receptionist:"10 silver in total, but for another silver you can have a bath pass."

Kitty reaches into his cloak and pulls out 11 silver and hands in to the receptionist. The receptionist sets the coins under the counter and she grabs a key and a wooden tag and hands them to Kitty.

Receptionist:"Have a nice stay."

Kitty nods and looks to the two behind him.

Kitty:"Pick a table, I'm gonna go set some stuff in our room."

Setsuna nods while Paimon gives him a thumbs up and they head over to the tables.

Kitty looks at some of the patrons and notices a few looking at him. Kitty pulls his hood up more and goes over to the stairs and walks up them.

Kitty walks down the hall and stops at a door and puts the key in the lock and unlocks it. The door unlocks and he opens it and enters the room.

Kitty looks to the two beds then to a table under a window. He moves over to the table and takes his Glaive off his back and sets it on the table.

He then reaches under his cloak and takes out a satchel and sets it on the table.

Kitty rubs his left side and exits the room and heads back down stairs.

He sees Paimon, with a giant amount of on her plate. Setsuna has a leg of ham on her plate. Setsuna stares at Paimon with wide eyes as Paimon eats all her food quickly.

Setsuna:"So much for such a little fairy."

Kitty walks over and sits down and a waiter sets a plate of turkey in front of him.

Paimon:"Paimon got your favorite food."

Kitty:"Thank you."

Paimon nods and Kitty begins to eat. Kitty notices Setsuna hesitant on eating.

Kitty:"Eat, you'll need it for the road tomorrow."

Sentuna looks to Kitty then to her food. She picks up the ham and begins to eat.

Paimon hums happily as she eats her food.

Kitty's ears swivel around from under the hood. Kitty looks out a window and watches the setting sun.

Suddenly a few men enter the inn, loudly. The three look at them and they notice a red shoulder guards with the Black Dog Mercenary logo.

The Inn goes quiet.

A low growl escapes from Setsuna's throat. Paimon raises her hood and Kitty looks away from the Mercenaries and to Setsuna.

Kitty:"Don't cause a scene."

Setsuna huffs and keeps eating while glaring at the Mercenaries. Kitty moves his tail and puts it under his cloak and wraps it around his waist.

The three Mercenaries walk to the front desk and the receptionist looks nervous.

Receptionist: *Nervous.* "How may I help you today?"

Mercenary group leader:"Give us three rooms."

Receptionist: *Nervous.* "Of course."

The receptionist goes through her book and writes some things down.

Receptionist :"That'll be 15 silver please."

The Mercenary leader pulls out some silver coins from his steel armor and sets it on the counter. The receptionist grabs the coins and gives them each a key.

Two of the mercenaries go over to the stairs and walk up them.

Mercenary Leader:"One more thing."

The receptionist nods and the Mercenary pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to the receptionist.

Mercenary Leader:"Have you seen this person."

Kitty takes a quick peek and sees that he's holding a wanted poster of him.

Kitty:*Whispers.* "Shit."

The receptionist shakes her head.

Receptionist:"No, I haven't."

The Mercenary leader nods and he puts the paper away.

Mercenary Leader:"Well be careful, I have reports of him and his companion traveling this way. They both are very dangerous."

The receptionist nods and the mercenary leader begins to walk to the stairs. The leader looks at Kitty and their eyes meet.

Kitty quickly looks away and the mercenary leader walks up the stairs.

Paimon:"Paimon thinks this is bad."

Kitty:"This is bad. We'll move out early the next morning."

Setsuna glares in the direction the mercenaries went.

Kitty:"Let's hurry up and eat. We don't want to be down here if they come back."

Paimon:"Agreed."

Setsuna keeps glaring and Kitty puts a hand on her arm and she looks to him.

Kitty:"Eat. There be a time for that later."

Setsuna looks back to the stairs then down to her food and goes back to eating.

After the group finished eating they went up stairs and into their room. A couple of candles light up the room. One on a table next to the window and one on a night stand that's between the beds.

Paimon is standing on her bed stretching. Setsune is sitting on the edge of her bed, looking at her hands. Kitty is sitting on a chair next to the window. Kitty's green cat eyes scan the streets below.

Kitty's hood is still up.

Paimon jumps on the bed a few times then she jumps off the bed and lands on the floor.

Paimon:"Paimon's gonna go and take a bath."

Paimon walks over to Kitty and holds her hand out. Kitty hands her the bath pass.

Paimon:"Don't have too much fun without me!"

Paimon skips out of the room.

Kitty sighs and he puts his hood down and puts a hand through his black hair and his ears flicker.

Kitty looks up to the crescent moon for a few seconds then he turns to Setsuna.

Kitty:"What's your story?"

Setsuna looks up.

Setsuna:*Tilts her head.* "What?"

Kitty:"Why were you in chains? What happened?"

Setsuna looks down to her hands and she clenches them.

Setsuna:"My Tribe and I were traveling, I don't know what exactly happened. But one point we were just walking down a road and the next it was chaos. Blood, bodies..... death was everywhere."

Tears prick at the corners of her eyes.

Setsuna:"Those Black Dog Mercenaries, they took my tribe away from me. They killed everyone and put me in chains. The things they did to me, it was.... horrible."

Setsuna wipes the tears that are forming.

Setsuna:"It wasn't the first time those Mercenaries took everything away from me."

Kitty:"What do you mean?"

Setsuna:"You know the death of Smaug, right?"

Kitty nods.

Setsuna:"Well there's a old legend in our tribe about him."

Kitty becomes surprised.

Kitty:"Really?"

Setsuna nods.

Kitty:"What was it about?"

Setsuna:"A few hundred years ago, our tribe was struggling to survive. And one day our tribe was being chased by a large group of adventures, but when they thought it was the end, Smaug: The Great, came and killed all the adventures; Saving the members of my tribe. Many people used to see Smaug as a dragon of fire and death, but my tribe sees him as our savior. After that, my tribe would migrate with Smaug as he traveled from den to den. His presence would keep very strong monsters away. But when he died a year ago my tribe was furious and when we found out that the Black dog mercenaries did it, we attacked any and all of their soldiers. And after a few months of destroying camps, outpost and bases..."

Setsuna just closes her eyes and shakes her head. Then she feels a hand on her head and she opens her eyes and sees Kitty with his hand on her head and he's smiling at her.

Kitty:"It'll be okay."

Kitty pats her head and she smiles.

Setsuna:"What about you? Why are you traveling around?"

Kitty sits down next to Setsuna.

Kitty:"I was just a simple knight in training, I lived in a small village in a mountain range far south from here. My teacher Sir Galahad, was an interesting person. Liked to drink a lot and he used a glaive instead of a sword. A month after Smaug died; was just another normal day of training with Sir Galahad, when the Black Dog Mercenaries attacked."

Kitty's eyes burn with hatred as he speaks.

Kitty:"They were swift and fast. Took out all our defenses before we could even react. They killed women, Children, my friends.... my teacher."

Kitty's ears fold in sadness as he looks to the glaive that's on the table under the window. The blade shines in the moonlight.

Kitty:"My teacher gave me his glaive before he died. They... killed everyone, only a few of us survived."

Setsuna grabs Kitty's hand.

Setsuna:"I'm sorry for your loss."

Kitty:"Thank you."

Setsuna:"What's Paimon's story?"

Kitty chuckles.

Kitty:"I saved her from drowning and she hasn't left my side since."

Kitty just goes silent.

Kitty:"I was alone for a while before I met her. She may come off as rude, but she's a really great friend."

Setsuna leans her head on Kitty's shoulder.

Setsuna:"What are you guys traveling for?"

Kitty:"We're heading North to a town not too far from the Lonely Mountain."

Setsuna moves her head and looks into Kitty's eyes.

Setsuna:"Why?"

Kitty:"There's someone there that'll have information on a location of a general of the Black Dog Mercenaries."

Setsuna:"General?"

Kitty:"She'll have information on where Vault, the leader of the Black Dog Mercenaries, is."

Setsuna raises an eyebrow.

Setsuna:"Why do you want to know his location?"

Kitty:"I'm going to kill him. That's Paimon and Mine's goal, to end this war."

Setsuna sits up and grabs Kitty's hands.

Setsuna:"Let me come with you, I want revenge!"

Kitty:"You're coming with me no matter what. Did you forget, I own you now. You're gonna help me kill Vault and his army."

Setsuna smiles.

Kitty smiles and chuckles

Kitty smiles and chuckles.

Setsuna and Kitty get lost in each other's eyes. They lean in close, feeling each other hot breath, their lips are about to touch.

The door suddenly opens and Setsuna and Kitty sits straight up and look away with blushes on their faces.

Paimon floats in and she stretches her arms.

Paimon:"That was awesome, I hope you guys didn't have to much fun without me."

Kitty's and Setsuna's blush increases.

Paimon floats over to her bed, oblivious to what she just interrupted. Paimon floats up and lands on her bed.

Paimon:"We better get to sleep."

Kitty and Setsuna look to each other.

Kitty:"She's right. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

Setsuna just nods.

Kitty stands up and walks over to the table under the window and blows out the candle. Kitty looks to his glaive and rubs his hand over the flat side of the blade.

Sir Galahad:*Memory.* "Remember your goal. Do what you must to complete it."

Kitty closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Then he opens his eyes and walks back over to the beds.

Kitty looks to Paimon, she's already asleep and some drool falls from the side of her mouth. A soft smile forms on Kitty's face as he starts to set up some blankets on the floor.

Kitty feels a tug on the back of his shirt and he turns around and sees Setsuna holding the back of his shirt with a blush on her face.

Kitty feels a tug on the back of his shirt and he turns around and sees Setsuna holding the back of his shirt with a blush on her face

Kitty:"Setsuna?"

Setsuna:"You can sleep on my bed with me, if you want."

Kitty just smiles and sits on the bed. Setsuna moves over and lays down. Kitty blows out the candle and lays down.

Kitty moves the blankets over him and Setsuna and he looks to the ceiling then at Setsuna.

Kitty:"Goodnight, Setsuna."

Setsuna:"Goodnight, Master."

Kitty looks up to the ceiling for a few seconds then he closes his eyes, so does Setsuna.

After a few minutes Kitty falls asleep.

Setsuna opens her eyes and looks to Kitty. She then slowly moves over to Kitty and his his arm while resting her head on his chest.

Setsuna smiles and she snuggles into his chest and takes in his sent.  She then closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Narrator:"The next morning; many miles away from the town of Magna civitas. Kitty, Paimon and Setsuna are walking down the road."

Kitty has his hood back up  and his glaive on his back. Paimon is floating over his shoulder. Setsuna is walking next to him.

Paimon:"How far is this town from here?"

Kitty:"Aureum Regem is about two days walk from here. As long we only rest at night and immediately get up at first light."

Paimon groans.

Paimon:"Paimon doesn't like all this walking?"

Setsuna:"You're not even walking, you're floating."

Paimon:"Quiet!"

Paimon:"Quiet!"

Kitty's ears swivel and points behind him.

Setsuna:"You're the lazy one out of the three of us."

Paimon:"Paimon puts a lot of work in helping this group!"

Setsuna:"Really?"

Paimon:"Really!"

Setsuna:"Like what?"

Paimon:"I help make food and guide Kitty."

Setsuna:"From what I've seen you probably eat all the food."

Paimon scowls at Setsuna.

Paimon:"Kitty! She's being mean to Paimon!"

Paimon and Setsuna look to Kitty. He's not even paying attention to them.

Paimon:"Kitty?"

Suddenly Kitty grabs his Glaive off his back and quickly turns and slashes the air.

Two object fly past Setsuna and Paimon. They look behind them and see two halves of an arrow lodge into the ground not for far from them.

Kitty:"Come out! Now!"

Setsuna and Paimon look back to Kitty. He's glaring at the tree line at the side of the road. Three figures walk out from the tree line. It's the three Mercenaries from the Inn. The leader is holding a bow and he sets it on his back.

Leader:"You're quick for a cat-kin."

Kitty growls at him and Setsuna growls and ice claws form around her right hand. Paimon hides behind Setsuna and peeks around her head.

Leader:"I bet you thought you were quite sneaky at that inn. Leaving just before sunrise. I know your tricks; I've been taking you down since you came onto our radar."

Kitty doesn't respond as he just keeps glaring at the three mercenaries.

The leader takes out great sword from his back and the two other mercenaries take out swords.

Leader:"I'm gonna finally bring you and your little elf friend in and make some money."

The Leader looks to Setsuna.

Leader:"I bet I can make a pretty copper from selling her, or I could make her my personal slave."

Kitty kicks off the ground and lunges while yelling in anger. He raises his glaive and slashes down. The leader brings his sword up and blocks Kitty's attack.

Kitty:"Don't touch them!"

The Leader smirks.

Leader:*To the other mercenaries.* "Get them."

The two other mercenaries nod and they run past Kitty and the Leader.

Kitty:"Get them Setsuna!"

Paimon:"And protect Paimon!"

The Leader pushes Kitty away from him.

Leader:"Can that dog even fight?"

Kitty runs at the Leader and aims his attack for the leader's head. He moves his to the side and the glaives' blade flies past his face.

Kitty swings the pole of the glaive at the leader and he ducks. Then the leader swings his sword, with the flat end facing kitty, and hits Kitty in the face.

Kitty falls to the ground and his glaive falls next to him. The leader laughs and walks over to Kitty.

But what he doesn't see is that Kitty has a evil smirk on his face.

A yell of pain rings out and the leader looks up and sees his men on the ground bleeding. Then he coughs and looks down.

Kitty stabs the leader right in the crotch. The leader looks at Kitty's face and he sees an evil smile on his face. He swears he sees Kitty's eyes glow orange for a second.

Kitty gets up and kicks the leader over and he falls onto the ground, holding his bleeding crotch.

Kitty kneels down to him.

Kitty:"Should have given up on the search a long time ago."

Leader:"The Others will find you! They won't stop until you're dead."

Kitty smiles and shows his sharp teeth.

Kitty:"Then let them come."

Kitty stands up and raises his glaive and brings the blade down onto the leader's head, killing him

Kitty stands up and raises his glaive and brings the blade down onto the leader's head, killing him.

Kitty takes his glaive out and swings it to the side, flicking the blood off the blade. Kitty looks to Paimon and Setsuna.

Paimon is poking at one of the dead mercenaries, and Setsuna is kicking the other one.

Kitty:"Loot them."

Paimon and Setsuna stop what their doing and look to him.

Kitty:"Grab the important stuff."

Kitty crouches down to the leader and begins to rifle through he pockets. Kitty pulls out a coin pouch and he checks its contents. Only a few silver coins.

Kitty:"That should last us a while."

Kitty then pulls out a folded parchment paper and he unfolds it and begins to read through it.

We believe the outlaw Kitty and his companion Paimon are heading north; to what used to be Smaug's territory. Stop him before he gets there or he'll be out of our reach. Use any means necessary. More people will join you the day after you reach Magna civitas to help search for him.

Kitty crumples up the paper and tosses it to the side.

Kitty:*Mumbling.* "We need to hurry."

Kitty looks to the sun and it's noon.

Kity stands up and looks to the others. Both Paimon and Setsuna are holding small pouches.

Kitty:"We better hurry up. We'll have people on our trail soon."

Both Paimon and Setsuna nod as Kitty puts his Glaive on his back. All three continue their journey.

Narrator:"Late that night, in the dark forest the group as set up camp for the night.

Paimon is sitting in front of the fire, poking it with a stick. Setsuna is sitting next to Kitty as he opens his satchel.

Kitty sighs and pulls out two things of Lembas bread.

Kitty:"We're getting low on food. I didn't have time to buy any more back in the city."

Kitty puts one of the Lembas breads back in his satchel and unwrapped the one in his hand. He breaks it in half and hands one to Paimon and the other to Setsuna.

Setsuna:"What about you, Master?"

Kitt waves her off.

Kitty:"I'm not hungry."

Kitty lays down and rolls over onto his side, so his back is facing the fire.

Kitty:"I'm gonna turn in early. So goodnight."

Both Setuna and Paimon look to Kitty then to each other.

Narrator:"A couple days later. The Three Travelers are on a hill overlooking Aureum RegemIt's currently around noon."

Paimon:"There it is! We're safe now."

Setsuna:"It's a nice town."

Kitty is looking off into the distance, at the lonely mountain. Setsuna walks up next to Kitty and looks at the lonely mountain. He still has his hood up.

Setsuna:"That was Smaug's home."

Paimon floats over to Kitty and lands on his shoulder

Paimon:"I never thought I would see the lonely mountain."

Kitty:"It's a beautiful view."

Kitty looks down to the town.

Kitty:"From what I heard, these people worshipped Smaug. Kinda like what your tribe did Setsuna. They even have a church to pray to him - It's kinda weird."

Setsuna:"Seems Like my kind of people."

Paimon:"Worshipping a dragon. Hmmm."

The group begins to walk down the hill and to the city.

Kitty:"Smaug was one of the most powerful dragons of his time. These people worship him fanatically."

Setsuna:"Many people didn't like him, but I think he was a great dragon."

Paimon:"You didn't even meet him."

Setsuna gives Paimon the side eye.

Setsuna:"He saved my tribe long ago. That makes him a great dragon."

Kitty:"Quite. Both of you, we're entering the city; so don't bring any attention to us. We're just going to the tavern to get some information then we're heading out."

The group stops at the gates of the city. Kitty takes a deep breath and then lets it out.

Kitty:"Let's go."

The group walks into the town.

The town is bustling with noise and activity. A group of children run by the three. One of the children is dressed up as a red dragon.

Stalls are selling food and trinkets. Paimon looks at the food and slightly drools. Setsuna looks around with curiosity. Kitty keeps his head down as he leads the group through the streets.

Setsuna:"Wow, there's so many people and they're all so happy in this time of struggle."

Paimon:"The only places not really affected by war are the spectating faction and the places within Smaug's territory."

Kitty stops walking, casing the two other to stop walking and they look up and their eyes sparkle in awe.

Kitty stops walking, casing the two other to stop walking and they look up and their eyes sparkle in awe

A statue of Smaug is in front of the three of them.

Paimon:"It looks so much like him."

Setsuna:"It's kinda sad this is the only way I'll be able to see him."

Kitty looks to Setsuna then back to the statue.

Kitty looks to the side and sees an Old man talking to a group of children nearby.

Old man:"King under the mountain. A heart of melted gold. His flesh silk and steel. His arms, his wings, a thousands storms. His eyes that of death. His word that of stone. His breath of mayhem. His teeth, spears of pain. His tongue silver of the heaviest flail. His claws swords flame. Woe be he that dare steal from the King, woe be she who dare speak ill of the King. Dare not say his name, for to do so even thousands of roads beyond. He will hear and he will come. His breath and iron teeth wreak havoc on ye. Fear him. fear the King under the mountain SMAUG."

Kitty walks past the statue and down the road where he sees a building called The Golden Swan Tavern.

Paimon:"Finally! We can get some food."

Setsuna:"I think you like food a little to much."

Paimon:"But food is the best thing ever!"

They reach the tavern and Kitty looks up to it. Then he reaches into his coin pouch and pulls out two gold coins.

Paimon:"The last of our gold. This information better be worth it."

Kitty:"It will, we're one step closer to revenge. "

They walk into the tavern and hear the sound of talking and music playing. Kitty and his companions walk to the bar and sit down.

The bartender walks over to them and leans on the counter.

Bartender:"What can I get you three?"

Kitty:"These two will take the special and I'll have a mead."

The bartender nods and puts a mead on the table and Kitty puts a few silver coins on the table.

Bartender:"Got it. It'll be out in a few minutes."

The bartender grabs the silver and walks back into the kitchen.

Kitty uncorks the mean and takes a sip.

Setsuna:"Who are we supposed to talk to, to get this information about this general?"

Kitty:"It's the bartender. He's older than he looks, he's also a very wise man that leads the rebellion against the Black God Mercenaries."

Paimon raises an eyebrow.

Paimon:"I've always wondered, how did you know this?"

Kitty:"I have my ways."

Setsuna:"Right."

The bartender comes back with two plates of food and sets them in front of Setsuna and Paimon. The two begin to eat. Then the bartender studies Kitty.

Bartender:"Don't see to many Cat-Kins this far east."

Kitty's green eyes stare up at the bartender.

Kitty:"I like to travel."

The bartender leans on the counter.

Bartender:"Is that right?"

Kitty sets the two gold coins he has on the table and the bartender grabs them.

Bartender:"I've heard that General Agnes has made camp a couple miles away from here. Just on the border of Smaug's territory."

Kitty:"Is that so?"

Bartender:"It is. I've also heard that she does know where Vault is."

Kitty smiles and his green cat eyes shine with a glint of vengeance.

Kitty downs the rest of his mead.

Kitty:"I've always wondered, why does everyone here admire Smaug so much?"

The Bartender smiles and gives a chuckle.

Bartender:"A lot of people ask that. Well, thirty three or so years ago when I was just a teenage, this town was suffering. The inflation and the tax that those dwarves in the mountain caused living in towns around the mountain very hard."

The music stops and a new song begins to Play. A woman with red hair and a long red dress walks onto the music stage.

Music

(One of the main reasons I made this movie chapter was so I could use the amazing song about Smaug.)

Kitty looks down to his hands

Bartender:"There was less than 50 people living in this town and it was dwindling day by day."

Singer:"I am King under the Mountain
My wings are like a hurricane."

Bartender:"No one could live here, the food was so scarce and the tax so high, people had to leave."

Singer:"Feel the heat of my breath
I am fire, I am death."

Bartender:"But one day a dragon attacked the mountain."

Singer:"I am Smaug
Titan of the skies
You will fear me
Cower as my wings eclipse the sun."

Bartender:"Smaug: The Great, had taken over the lonely mountain"

Singer:"Sovereign of fire
Down on your knees
You must know you can't run
I am Smaug."

Bartender:"Many people may not like him, but me, These people, this town. We're saved by him."

Singer:"I am King under the Mountain
Little thief in my domain
Hear the furnace in my chest
I am Fire, I am Death."

Bartender:"I could finally afford medicine for my sick mother. I could buy food for my family.

Singer:"I am Smaug
Titan of the skies
You will fear me
Cower as my wings eclipse the sun."

Bartender:"The town that used to be nothing but a ghost town, became one of the busiest towns around the area.

Singer:"Sovereign of the fire
down on your knees
You must know you can't run
I am Smaug."

Bartender:"And with him sleeping in that mountain and just his presence around the area, made all the stronger monsters leave. We could finally venture further from home.

Singer:"Wrath and ruin
Desolation
It's all mine, it's all mine"

Bartender:"We had money to trade again, people started to come and live here again."

Singer:"I am Smaug
Titan of the skies
You will fear me
Cower as my wingers eclipse the sun."

Bartender:"Smaug, had become the savior of this town. And that wasn't the last time he saved this town."

Singer:"Sovereign of fire
Down on your knees
I am Smaug."

Bartender:"We celebrate him as our savior. He's become like a god to us.

Singer:"I am Smaug
I am Smaug
I am Smuaaaaaaag."

Bartender:"You know, I never got your name Traveler."

Kitty looks up and his eyes orange with keyhole like pupils.

Kitty?:"I am Smaug."

Kitty? tosses up a coin and the bartender catches and looks at it. It's a gold coin of Erebor.

The bartender quickly looks up and he sees a long red scaled tail slips out the door.

Bartender:"He's back."

Narrator:"Outside, we see Kitty, who is actually Smaug in disguise. Setsuna and Paimon walking down the street."

Setsuna stares at Smaug with wide eyes as they walk down the street. Paimon is sitting on his shoulder.

Smaug looks to Setsuna.

Smaug:"I'll explain everything once we get out of the city."

Setsuna:"I-I...Okay."

Paimon:"Our revenge begins now."

Smaug looks forward and his eyes burn with a fire of hatred.

Smaug:"Indeed it does."

Narrator:"In a forest just outside outside of the City of Aureum Regem."

Smaug rips off his brown cloak and he rolls his shoulders and his long tail stretches.

Smaug:"It feels good to be back to normal."

Smaug looks to the side and sees Setsuna looking at him in awe.

Setsuna:"I've finally met Smaug." *She blushes and mumbles.* "And I almost kissed him."

Paimon floats over to Smaug.

Paimon:"How you feeling?"

Smaug rubs his left side.

Smaug:"The pain is still there. Kinda wish Tohru was here, but it's better she's not. I don't want to risk her safety at all."

Setsuna snaps out of her day dream.

Setsuna:"But we all thought you died! what happened?!"

Smaug buttons his shirt and opens it. Setsuna gains a small blush.

Smaug:"I almost did die."

Smaug looks down to his left side where a new scar overlaps his old one, forming an X on his left side.

Smaug:"I managed to cast a teleportation spell right as the sword exploded."

Setsuna:"Then was the story about the village, your teacher, all a lie?"

Smaug:"All lies have a hint of truth to them. I was indeed in a village where I was trained by Sir Galahad."

Smaug buttons up his shirt.

Smaug:"They found me just outside their village, practically bleeding to death. So they took me in and treated me, so I stayed with them and trained with Sir Galahad."

Smaug takes his glaive off his back and looks at his reflection in the blade.

Smaug:"But the Black Dog Mercenaries attacked that village and I was scared, I let so many people die that day."

Smaug puts his Glaive on his back.

Smaug:"But I did meet Paimon a few days later, saving her from drowning."

Paimon:"It's not Paimon's fault she can't swim."

Setsuna:"But why were you hiding as a Cat-Kin?"

Smaug rubs his neck.

Smaug:"Well, it was for Paimon and Mine's safety, but you can see what happened. We became wanted real fast. I guess it didn't help that we attacked any mercenary base, we came along."

Smaug then changes into his female form, then his Chibi form then back to normal.

Smaug:"It feels good to be back."

Setsuna:"Well, what now, Lord Smaug?"

Smaug smirks.

Smaug:"We have a General to visit."

Narrator:"Later that night in a Black Dog Mercenary camp."

Inside General Agnes tent, we see her writing a letter. Music and talking can be heard outside.

Anges is a tall woman with long blond hair and blue eyes. She has a scar that goes from the right side of her neck up to her chin.

Agnes sets her quill down and folds up the letter. She grabs some a candle and some sealing wax and she heats up the sealing wax and drips it onto the letter.

She then grabs a stamp and stamps the wax. Agnes then stands up, grabbing the letter, and goes over to a window where a pigeon is in a cage.

Agnes opens the bird cage and sticks her hand in, the pigeon climbs on her hand and she brings her hand out. She then ties the letter to the pigeon and opens the window and the pigeon flies off.

Agnes then closes the window and goes back to her desk, she's about to sit down when she notices the lack of noise from outside.

Agnes goes over to the tent flap and opens it and sets outside.

Agnes:"What the?"

Everyone's gone, as if they simply vanished. Agnes brings her sword out from her hip sheath and slowly walks forward.

She stops and looks around, but she doesn't notice a female Smaug right behind her with a glowing eye.

She stops and looks around, but she doesn't notice a female Smaug right behind her with a glowing eye

Agnes's eyes widen in fear and Smaug grabs her and everything turns black.

Narrator:"A few minutes later, inside General Agnes tent."

Agnes is tied up to a chair and she's currently passed out.

She groans and opens her eyes and blinks a few times. She then hears a female chuckle and she looks up to she Smaug, in female form, staring down to her with a smile.

Agnes:"Mr or should I say Mrs. Smaug?"

Smaug:"Anything is fine."

Agnes:"Then I'll call you bitch."

Smaug frowns.

Smaug:"I don't think you're in the position to be acting like that."

Agnes fakes being scared.

Agnes:"Oh no. Whatever will you do to me."

Smaug gives a smile that actually scares her.

Smaug:"I'm going to get the information I want

Smaug:"I'm going to get the information I want."

Smaug licks her lips, slowly.

Smaug:"By any means necessary."

Smaug walks over to Agnes and she shakes her head.

Agnes:"No no no NO!"

Narrator:"An hour later."

Paimon and Setsuna are standing outside the tent. Setsuna has a massive blush on her face while Paimon is confused.

Smaug, still in female form, walks out the tent and she wipes her mouth.

Paimon:"What were you doing in there?"

Smaug puts her fingers on the side of her mouth and raises them up in a smile and sticks her tongue out.

Smaug puts her fingers on the side of her mouth and raises them up in a smile and sticks her tongue out

Setsuna's blush grows and Paimon blinks a few times then starts to blush.

Paimon:"It's not the time for that kind of stuff!"

Smaug changes back into his male form.

Smaug:"It's been a long year, I've had a lot of pent up stress. Besides, I think she enjoyed it."

Setsuna:"Can we just go now?"

Smaug smiles and begins to walk out of the camp.

Smaug:"We've gotten our location. He's in a large city just at the edge of the chaos territory."

Setsuna and paimon follow after Smaug.

Smaug:"This is the final stretch. We're so close that I can taste it!"

Setsuna:"We're with you, Lord Smaug."

Paimon throws an arm up.

Paimon:"All the way."

Smaug Smiles and chuckles.

Sitting on a throne we see Vault, he has some women, in chains, sitting around him.

Someone enters the room and walks over to Vault and hands him a letter. Vault opens the letter and begins to read it.

Vault:"So he's back."

Vault crumples up the letter and tosses it to the side.

Vault:"Continue with the plan."

The person bows.

Man:"Yes, sir."

The man walks out of the room and Vault smirks.

Vault:"Let's see how you deal with this, Smaug."

We see Dave in the kitchen of his house and he's taking a pie out of the oven.

Dave:"Oh, mom's gonna love this!"

Dave sets the pie down and he hears a knock on the front door.

Dave:"Coming!"

Dave takes off a pink apron that says "Kiss the cook."

Dave walks over to the door and he opens it. There are a group of Black Dog mercenaries outside.

Leader:"Elo Boyo."

The leader hits Dave in the face with the pommel of his sword. Dave falls backwards and his vision blurs and begins to darken.

The leader stands over Dave.

Leader:"Not a smart dragon are you."

The leader raises his foot and brings it down on Dave's face, Knocking him out.

Part Three: Family

Smaug, Setsuna and Paimon are walking through a forest.

Paimon:"How far is this city?"

Smaug:"A few days away."

Paimon:"Why can't we just fly or teleport there?"

Smaug:"I want to keep a low profile."

Setsuna:"But we did attack a camp."

Smaug holds his hand up.

Smaug:"Don't question me."

Paimon jumps up and floats next to Smaug.

Paimon:"Were always traveling, after this I'm taking a vacation!"

Setsuna:"But you hardly ever do anything."

Paimon just crosses her arms and Puffs her cheeks out.

Paimon:"We does everyone have to be mean to Paimon?"

Setsuna:"Quite complaining Emergency Food."

Paimon:"I'm not emergency food!"

Smaug raises his head to the air and looks around, he stops walking, so do Setsuna and Paimon.

Setsuna:"But you're so small and fat. You'd be the perf-"

Smaug raises his hand they Paimon and Setsuna quiet down.

Music

Smaug closes his eyes and sniffs the air a few times.

Paimon:"Smaug?"

Smaug opens his eyes.

Smaug:"It can't be."

Setsuna:"Lord Smaug?"

Smaug's eyes widen and his tail straightens. Smaug throws his hands out to Setsuna and Paimon and he uses magic to push them away as a purple blast hits Smaug.

Smaug goes flying and he hits a tree and it cracks behind him.

Paimon/Setsuna:"Smaug!"

Smaug gets up and he holds his side and he glares out to the forest as someone walks out.

Smaug gets up and he holds his side and he glares out to the forest as someone walks out

Smaug:"Raiden."

Setsuna and Paimon begin to run over to Smaug, but he holds his hand up and stops them.

Setsuna:"Who's she?"

Smaug cracks his back and pulls out his glaive and Raiden readies her sword.

Smaug:"She's a elite servant of Seldarine. I just have no idea why she's here."

Radien:"Lady Seldarine has ordered me to take you out."

Smaug twirls his glaive around and points it at Raiden.

Smaug:'She's a powerful foe, and I'm still gathering my mana back. I need to end this quickly.'

The surroundings of Smaug and Raiden changes to a barren land surrounded by Shrine gates. Smaug looks around and he can't find Setsuna and Paimon.

Smaug:"Let's get this over with."

Smaug charges forward and swings his Glaive at Raiden. She brings her sword up and blocks the blade and Smaug tries to hit her with the pole of the glaive. Raidne grabs the poll before it hits her.

Then she tosses Smaug away from her and she holds her sword up and it glows purple before a beam shoots out of it.

Smaug tilts his body to the side as the beam travels past him. He lands on the ground and uses his glaive to push himself to the side as another beam of energy flies past him.

Smaug stomps the ground and a wave of fire travels towards Raiden.

Raiden slashes her sword at the wave and nulls the attack. Smaug appears from where the wave was and he stabs his glaive at Raiden.

She does a backflip and avoids the attack.

Smaug:'She's fast. I can't get a hit on her.'

Smaug:"You know you'll never be able to get them back."

Raiden glares at Smaug and she lunges at up and swings her sword down. Smaug jumps back and Raiden's sword hits the ground, cracking it.

Smaug:"She's just leading you on. She can't raises the dead and if she could; it would be against the laws of Nature."

Smaug ducks under a beam of energy.

Smaug:"She's just manipulating you, and you know it. You just don't want to admit it and lose that thread of hope that you can save your family."

Raiden does respond and she slashes her sword and a wave of magic flies at Smaug. Smaug's glaive catches on fire and he slices the magic in half. But a second beam comes and hit Smaug straight in the chest, making in fly back and land on his back.

Smaug:"Dear me, I've gotten rusty."

Smaug gets up and he grips his chest in pain for a few seconds. He takes a deep breath and aims his glaive at Raiden.

Smaug begins to shoot fire from the tip of his glaive at Raiden. Raiden begins to slash and destroy all of Smaug's attack.

Smaug lowers his glaive.

Smaug:"I'm I really that bad at fighting?"

Smaug sighs then he readies his glaive.

Smaug gives a battle cry and he runs at Raiden, using his fire to boost him forward. Raiden stands still as Smaug rushes her.

Smaug stabs at Raiden and she moves slightly to the side and slashes Smaug with her sword.

Smaug lands past Raiden and he's covered in purple magic and it suddenly shocks him and he yells in pain and falls to the ground, knocked out.

The world around them crumbles and returns to normal.

Paimon and Setsuna gasp and go over to Smaug.

Setsuna stands between Smaug and Raiden with ice covering her hands. Paimon panics and kneels down to Smaug.

Paimon pushes on Smaug trying to wake him up.

Paimon:"Wake up, wake up!"

Raiden turns around and there's sadness in her eyes.

Raiden begins to walk over to the three and Paimon freaks out more and keeps trying to Wake up Smaug.

Setsuna growls at Radien as she walks clover and closer, but Setsuna's afraid.

She knows she won't be able to take down someone as strong as Raiden. But she has to protect Smaug, since she saved her, gave her a chance at life. Gave her a chance at revenge.

Raiden reaches then and looks down on the three. Paimon shouts in panic and Setsuna keeps growling.

raiden raises her sword and starts bringing it down, but a sword flies at her and she swings her sword, batting it away.

but the power behind her swing causes Setsuna, Paimon and Smaug to be blown away.

But they are caught, by some dark elves.

Setsuna:"Huh?"

Paimon:"We're saved?"

Suddenly two dark elves walk past the one holding the three. It's Olga and Chloe. The two glare at Raiden.

The Olga points her staff at Raidne.

Olga:"Fire!"

All the dark elves begin to fire magic at raiden and the entire are becomes covered in Smoke.

After a few seconds Olge holds her staff up; singling everyone to stop.

The smoke clears and Raiden is gone.

Olga:"Hmph."

Olga looks to Setsuna and Paimon.

Olga:"Come with us. We can help."

Setsuna and Paimon look to each other then to Olga.

Narrator:"In a Dark Elf camp a few miles from where Smaug and Raiden Fought."

In a medical tent we see Smaug wearing nothing but pants. His upper torso is wrapped up in bandages.

Setsuna, Paimon, Chloe and Olga are standing at the foot of the bed, staring at him.

Chloe:"We though he died in the throne room a little over a year ago."

Setsuna:"Everyone thought he was dead."

Olga:"Why was he hiding."

Paimon floats in front of everyone.

Paimon:"He was mostly scared, and too injured to do anything. But he decided to hide in plain sight and wreak havoc among the mercenaries."

Olga sighs.

Olga:"We really did need him long ago, but at least he's back."

Paimon floats onto the edge of the bed and sits down.

Paimon:"And we have a plan."

Olga and Chloe look to her.

Chloe:"What is it?"

Paimon smiles.

Everything is dark and endless. Smaug, in dragon form looks around.

Smaug:"Where am I?"

Smaug keeps looking around.

Smaug:"Did I drink too much again?"

Something massive lands behind Smaug. His eyes widen and he begins to shake.

Smaug turns around and he sees a massive black torso. He then looks up to see a massive dragon looking down onto him.

Smaug:*In Shock.*"Ancalagon the Black."

Ancalagon:"Hello Smaug

Ancalagon:"Hello Smaug."

Ancalagon voice vibrates the area and Smaug slightly lowers his head in submission.

Ancalagon:"Why are you lowering your head?"

Smaug looks up to him.

Smaug:"You were the greatest dragon to walk the realm. Well, while you were still alive. You're so much stronger than, you're all I hope to live up to."

Ancalagon chuckles.

Ancalagon:"Raise your head, Small one."

Smaug raises his head and looks to him.

Smaug:*Whispers.* "I don't like being called Small."

Ancalagon:"Oh, I know."

Smaug tilts his head in confusion.

Smaug:"What do you mean?"

Ancalagon:"I'm not actually Ancalagon, I'm just a phantom of his power."

Smaug:"Then how are you here?"

Suddenly something pops up next to Smaug.

It's like a screen and it shows a Smaug flying above Mount Doom.

Ancalagon:"Did you think you merely found the Chaos Dragon God Power?"

Smaug is standing on the edge of the volcano and he reaches into the lava and picks up a stone. The stone glows a vibrate red and orange.

Ancalagon:"No it was I who called you to it. I attached myself to your soul."

Smaug:"You attached yourself to my soul?"

Ancalagon:"Well, I thought before I fade from existence; I wanted to see your adventures. And I must say, you live an interesting life. Gaining a Harem at such a young age, I must say it's pretty incredible. Well not for me, I had a harem of over 50 at your age."

Smaug:'He's boasting about himself.'

Ancalagon:"And I doubled that number by the time I died to that stupid half-elf. But you do have an interesting life."

Smaug:"I think my life is like one of those online books, you know. Like from Wattpad."

Anacalgon:" But back to the topic at hand."

Smaug:"Which is?"

Ancalagon:"Uh...well, I kinda forgot what I was going to talk about."

Smaug deadpans.

Ancalagon:"Well that doesn't matter, But what does matter is you kicking the shit out of that Vault guy."

Smaug:"I was already planning on doing it."

Ancalagon:"Well, do it better."

Smaug:"I'm stuck in here, how am I supposed to do it!"

Ancalagon:"Oh, right. Well, I guess you should wake up now."

Smaug:"Wait what?"

Smaug opens his eyes and he groans.

Girls:"Smaug!"

Smaug feels a weight on his chest and he coughs. Smaug blinks a few times and clears his vision to see Paimon sitting on his chest.

Smaug:"Paimon?"

Paimon:"You had Paimon worried!"

Setsuna:"We were all worried."

Smaug looks to his left and sees Setsuna standing next to the bed.

Olga:"It's good to see you awake.

Smaug looks past Paimon and sees Olga and Chloe.

Smaug:"Olga? Chloe?"

Chloe:"We were worried."

Paimon floats off Smaug's chest and he sits up.

Smaug:"Where am I?"

Olga:"You're in my camp. All the dark elves that survived from a year ago live here."

Paimon:"It's sooooo big."

Setsuna:"I've never seen so many elves in one place before."

Smaug:"Well I'm glad so many survived."

Olga:"And it's all thanks to you."

Chloe:"I guess I should apologise on how badly I treated you."

olga:"I also apologise for that."

Smaug shrugs his shoulders.

Smaug:"Eh, I've been treated worse."

Olga:"But we should talk about your next step."

Paimon:"I told them everything."

Smaug:"So you know our plan then, to attack Vault in his home?"

Olga:"Yes, and I just want to say. You have our support."

Smaug gives a thumbs up.

Smaug:"Awesome"

Olga:"Just give us a couple of days to prepare. Then we can advance onto the city."

Smaug just smiles.

Smaug:"I'm going to end this war, no matter what."

Narrator:"A couple days later, outside the city where Vault is."

Smaug looks at the giant stone walls that surrounds the city, then to the castle that's at the top of a hill within the city.

Setsuna, Paimon, Chloe and Olga walk up next to him.

Olga:"What are the defenses like?"

Smaug points to three sections of the wall.

Smaug:"They have ballistas in those areas."

The he points to the middle of the wall, above the gate.

Smaug:"And they have a single catapult. They don't have many defenses, but I've heard this wall is very strong. It has lasted centuries. But with what we have, we can take it down."

Smaug then points up to the castle.

Smaug:"Vault will more than likely be up there."

Olga:"What about their army?"

Smaug:"If my numbers are right, about 500. It's not much, but most of his army is spread out through the entire chaos and harmony territories."

Olga:"Even with few number it still double of what we have."

Chloe:"We can do it!"

Paimon:"Paimon is confident we will win."

Setsuna:"We're with you all the way, Lord Smaug!"

Smaug laughs.

Smaug:"Let's do this!"

Smaug points at the wall.

Smaug:"FIRE!"

Multiple balls of fire fly over Smaug's head and fly towards the wall. And when they hit the wall they explode, cracking the wall. But the fire spread alone the stone wall and eats away at it and after a few seconds a section of the wall collapses.

Chloe:"What kind of fire did you use."

Smaug smiles and holds up a finger and a flame flickers from his finger.

Smaug:"Some eternal flame."

Setsuna:*In awe.* "So strong."

Smaug then points at the city

Smaug:"Charge!"

An army of dark elves charge past Smaug and they head for the city.

Smaug:"fire!"

The catapults behind Smaug fire again and they fly to the wall, taking out more sections of it.

Smaug:"Fire at will!"

Some boulders fly into the city.

Setsuna:"What about the civilians in the city?"

Smaug:"They support Vault and his ideals. We don't need people like that alive, so they're acceptable losses."

Smaug begins to walk to the city. Everyone looks to each other then follow after Smaug.

The group walks through the streets, bodies of soldiers and civilians strewn about, even some dark elf corpses. Buildings collapsed and fire surrounds the area.

Smaug looks up the road and sees the elf army at the gates of the castle.

Smaug:"This war ends here."

Everyone jogs up to the gates and the elves clear a path. Smaug walks up to the gate and he looks to the others.

Smaug:"You ready?"

Everyone nods.

Smaug:"I'm coming for you Vault."

Smaug brings his fist back and he yells and punches the gate open. the doors fly across the courtyard.

Smaug and everyone walks in with the elf army following them.

But the courtyard is completely empty.

Setsuna:"This is odd."

Paimon:"Paimon thinks we walked into a trap."

Suddenly archers pop up from the wall and aim down at them.

Smaug pulls his glaive out the other s ready their weapons.

The front doors to the castle open and soldiers pour out and surround everyone.

Olga:"This is more than you said Smaug."

Smaug:"Well sorry my estimated numbers were wrong. I'm not god."

Chloe looks to him with a question look.

Chloe:"Aren't you a god."

Smaug:"shut up."

Paimon:"Do you think we can take them?"

Smaug looks at the archers and the hundred soldiers surrounding them.

Smaug:"Maybe, many of our soldiers will die."

Setsuna:"I'm taking as many with me as I can."

Then they hear a laugh from the back of the army. The enemy soldiers part to the side and Smaug sees Vault.

Smaug growls and and points his glaive at Vault.

Smaug:"Vault."

Vault:"It's nice seeing you alive, Smaug."

Smaug:"Wish I could say the same for you, but you'd be better off dead."

Vault chuckles.

Vault:"Well, this could all be over if you just surrender."

Smaug:"Fat chance!"

Vault sighs and shakes his head. Then he looks off to the side and motions for someone to come over.

Smaug:'What is he doing?"

Smaug hears chains being dragged getting closer and closer. Then someone he didn't expect comes into view. Dave, in chains being dragged by a couple of soldiers. Dave's right eye is swollen shut, he has a cut on his left cheek and there is some dried blood at the corner of his lip. There is a rune collar around his neck.

Smaug:"Dave!"

Dave:*Hoarse.* "Sorry, Smaug. They found me."

Vault pulls out a familiar blade and it's been repaired and he puts it under Dave's neck.

Smaug:"No!"

Valut:"If you don't surrender Smaug, I'll kill him. So drop the weapon and surrender!"

Chloe:"What do we do Smaug?"

Paimon:"Paimon is really worried."

Setsuna:"Let em at 'em!"

Olga:"Smaug, we could really use a plan now."

They hear a clank and looks to Smaug. Smaug drops his glaive and has his hands up in surrender. His hair is shadowing his eyes.

Vault:"Good! Now make the others do the same."

Paimon:"Smaug?"

Smaug:"Guys, please. Just drop the weapons and surrender."

Chloe:"But-"

Smaug:"Please!"

Everyone stares at him in shock. Then they drop their weapons, Including the Elf army. Vault smirks and looks to some soldiers and motions to Smaug.

A few soldiers walk over to Smaug and grabs him.

Olga:"Hey!"

A soldier walks forward and points a sword at Olga's back.

Chloe:"Lady Olga!"

Another soldier's comes up behind Chloe and puts a sword at her throat.

The soldiers drag Smaug over to Vault and puts him on his knees next to Dave.

Dave:*Hoarse.* "I'm really Sorry."

Smaug:"It's okay."

Vault puts a rune collar on Smaug.

Vault:"You look more like a dog than a dragon now."

Smaug growls at Vault.

Vault:"Even growl like one. Then I guess you'll die like one."

Vault laughs and looks to his soldiers.

Vault:"Prepare the execution!"

Dave:"No!"

Thirty minutes later

The dark elf army is surrounded by Vaults army. Olga, Paimon, Setsuna, Chloe and Dave and chained up and kneeling to the side.

Smaug is at the front of everything. On his knees and chained up. Vault walks over to Smaug and he pulls out the Sword.

Vault:"Anything else to say?"

Smaug:"You can go fuck yourself."

Vault chuckles. Vault:"I have slaves for that."

Smaug growls at him.

Vault raises his sword.

Smaug tilts his head to the side and looks off into the distance.

Vault:"You know, you never seem scared to die."

Smaug looks up to Vault and smiles.

Smaug:"Because. I am Fire. I. Am. Death!"

Suddenly a beam of magic energy hits Vault and he goes flying.

A part of the castle wall explodes and crumbles.

Saphira:"Get them!"

The smoke clears and we see Dave's mother Saphira, leading an army.

The smoke clears and we see Dave's mother Saphira, leading an army

(Dave's Mother, just imagine her tail and horns being blue.)

And up on the castle wall Smaug sees, Morgan, with her halberd pointed out.

Smaug laughs and Saphira's army storms the castle. The Black Dog Mercenaries clash with Saphira's army.

Morgan jumps down from the wall and walks over to Smaug.

Smaug:"I knew you'd save me, Morgan!"

Morgan:"Shut it, Father."

Morgan cuts the chains holding Smaug and helps him up.

Morgan:"You have a war to finish."

Morgan pulls out a key from her pocket and unlocks the collar around his neck.

Morgan then turns Smaug around and points to Vault, who's currently running away from the castle. Vault is still holding onto the sword.

Morgan:"You need to stop him."

Smaug looks to Morgan.

Smaug:"Thank you, for saving me."

Morgan:"Now's not the time."

Morgan hands Smaug his glaive and she pushes Smaug forward.

Morgan:"Stop him, we'll get the others."

Smaug:*Nods.* "Right!"

Smaug runs after Vault.

Vault is running down the street and he stops and cathces his breath.

Vault:"Morgan, she is the eldest child of Smaug. Fucking bitch, maybe if I can capture her." *He chuckles.*

Suddenly he's tackled from the side and he crashes through a window. Vault flies into a wall and then falls onto the floor. 

Vault coughs a few times and he looks up to see Smaug.

Smaug:"Don't even think about touching my daughter."

Vault gets up and holds the sword out in front of him.

Vault:"One final battle, huh Smaug."

Smaug points his Glaive at Vault.

Smaug:"This ends here."

Vault:"It will, with your death!"

Smaug smiles and shows off his sharp teeth.

Smaug:"You can't kill me."  

Music

Smaug and Vault looks to each other then a piece of rubble falls from the ceiling and lands on the ground.

Vault charges at Smaug and swings his sword at Smaug. Smaug brings his glaive up and blocks the attack.

Vault and Smaug glare at each other as they struggle for dominance.  

Smaug manages to push Vault off of him and hits him in the stomach with the pool of his glaive. Vault doubles over in pain then Smaug brings his glaive up and hits Vault in the chin.

Smaug then kicks Vault in the face and he goes flying and ends up crashing through a wall and into another building that's on fire.

Smaug walks over to the hole in the wall and climbs through it only to get hit in the face with a chair that's on fire.

Smaug groans and he quickly ducks as a Vault swings his sword at Smaug's head. Smaug does a backflip and avoids another slash from Vault.

Vault wipes some blood from his nose and he walks into the building Smaug's in.

Smaug twirls his glaive around and it catches on fire. Smaug points the tip of his glaive at Vault and fires off some magic.

Vault brings up his sword and blocks a few of the attacks and he deflects the last one and the magic flies off to the side and hits some furniture and it cathces on fire.

Vault yells and charges at Smaug and swings his sword and Smaug blocks it. Smaug tries to hit Vault with the pole of his glaive, but Vault grabs it and pulls on it; brining Smaug closers to him.

Vault headbutts Smaug and Smaug drops his glaive and falls to the ground.

Vault goes to Stabs Smaug on the floor but he rolls out of the way.

Smaug rubs his nose and Vault grabs Smaug's glaive. Vault chuckles and tosses the Glaive into the hole behind him and into the burning building. The fire is spreading.

Smaug glares at Vault - he just chuckles and readies his sword.

Smaug brings up his fists and charges at Vault.

Vault goes to Stab Smaug, but Smaug pushes the blade to the side and grabs his arm and throws him to the side.

Vault lands on a table and he groans in pain.

Smaug walks over to Vault and Vault gets up and he yells in anger and tosses the sword at Smaug. Smaug kicks the sword away and it flies into the burning building as it collapses.

Smoke starts to fill the room and Vault coughs and Smaug smiles.

Smaug:"Smoke getting to you?"

Smaug takes in a deep breath.

Smaug:"It does pay to be a fire dragon."

Vault growls at him and they both ready their fists.

Smaug and Vault rush each other and They pull back a fist and throw them forward. Both their fists connect with each other's faces.

Vault kicks Smaug in the cut and he doubles over then he is punched in the face. 

Smaug falls to the ground and Vault straddles him and puts his hands around Smaug's neck and starts to choke him.

Smaug struggles to breath and Vault chokes him, but Smaug wraps his tail around Vault and throws him to the side and he hits a stone fireplace and it crumbles.

Smaug coughs a few times as he gets up. Smaug rubs his neck and he walks over to Vault. But SMaug is hit in the head with a stone and Smaug holds his head and some blood seeps down the side of his face.

Smaug:"Fucking hell!"

Smaug sides steps another stone thrown at his head. Smaug catches another stone and throws it back at Vault. 

The stone hits Vault's hand, causing him to drop the stone. Vault nurses his hand and he's tackled through the wall and Smaug and Vault land back in the street.

The two roll on the ground and Vault gets on top of Smaug again and raises a stone in his hand and brings it down. Smaug moves his head to the side and the stone hits the ground.

Smaug then knees Vault in the crotch and Vault grunts and falls to the side.

Smaug then straddles Vault and begins to punch him in the face repeatedly. 

Smaug:"Don't! Fuck! With! Me!"

Smaug grabs Vault's shirt and brings him up to his face.

Smaug:"And never mess with my family."

Smaug head butts Vault in the face, knocking him out. 

Smaug drops Vault to the ground and he stands up. Smaug rubs some blood off his face and he rubs his left side.

Smaug gives the knocked out Vault double middle fingers.

Smaug:"Get fucked up bitch!"

Smaug laughs then he begins to cough.

Smaug:"I'm getting to old for this."

Smaug looks to Vault.

Smaug:"I have a plan for you."

Smaug walks over to Vault and grabs his shirt and drags him back to the castle.

Saphira is hugging Dave tightly to her chest.

Saphira:"Oh, my baby I was so worried about you."

Dave:*Muffled.* "I'm fine mom."

Saphira moves Dave away from her chest and looks at his face.

Saphira:"But look at your face. It's all messed up."

Dave:"I'll heal, at least I'm pretty sure I will."

Morgan is watching them from a distance and she's looking on with envy. Morgan looks around and she sees Dark elves dragging the dead bodies of mercenaries to a pile. 

Morgan keeps look around and she sees Setsuna and Paimon talking with Olga and Chloe.

Paimon:*Yelling.* "I'm not a child!"

Morgan sighs and she looks over to a hole in the castle wall and sees the setting sun.

Dark Elf:"He's back! He's coming back!"

Morgan looks over to the gates and sees a Dark Elf pointing out.

Dark Elf:"Smaug's coming back!"

Everyone begins to run over to the gates. Morgan just calmly walks over and forces her way to the front of the group.

She sees Smaug walking up the hill while dragging an unconscious Vault behind him. Morgan notices some of the cut and bruises he has, especially the cut from where a rock hit him.

After a little bit Smaug makes it to them and he tosses Vault in front of everyone.

Smaug:"We won!"

Everyone throws their arms up and cheers.

Morgan huffs and walks back through the crowd. 

Paimon:"Paimon's gonna take a vacation!"

Olga:"I'm just glad this conflict is over."

Morgan makes it out of the crowd and someone puts a hand on her shoulder.

Morgan turns around and sees her father.

Smaug:"Thanks for coming."

Morgan pushes Smaug's hand off her shoulder.

Morgan:"I didn't come for you, I came to end this war."

Morgan glares at Smaug.

Smaug:"But you did save me."

Morgan:"I only did it because someone had to defeat Vault."

Smaug:"You did somehow get in this realm."

Morgan:"I just felt that you were casting Tempus dilationis murum. So I quickly came to this realm before it was sealed off."

Smaug:"Stop shrugging me off, Morgan and talk to me."

Morgan:"I don't want to talk to you, I hate you!"

Smaug:"Why?"

Morgan:"You left mom to raise me by herself. She was tired all the time! You left me, I had no father to look up to."

Smaug:"But I'm here now."

Morgan:"But where were you when I needed you the most! Off with women. Taking care of a child that isn't yours!"

Smaug:"Morgan."

Morgan:"No! I needed you for so long, but you never came! I just wanted the love of a father, but you weren't there!"

Tears prick at the corner of Morgan's eyes.

Smaug suddenly hugs Morgan and brings her close. Morgan tries to push him off but he just pets her head.

Smaug:"I'm here now, It's okay."

Morgan hits her fists at his chest and tears fall from her face.

Morgan:"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Smaug:"I know, just let it out."

Smaug just keeps hugging Morgan as she hits him. 

After a few minutes Morgan stops hitting Smaug and just cries.

Smaug:"Daddy's here. I'm not letting go."

Morgan hugs Smaug and cries into his chest. 

Morgan:"Please don't leave me."

Smaug rests his head on top of hers.

Smaug:"I'm not. I'm staying forever."

Morgan hugs Smaug tighter. 

Narrator:"A couple days after the war ended. Outside the kingdom of Erebor. It's also early evening."

Music

A festival is in full swing outside the gates of the lonely mountain. People of all sorts of races are celebrating Smaug's victory. There are games, food, singers and all sorts of things. 

Smaug is walking towards a long table, Dave is next to him.

Dave:"You did it."

Smaug:"I got lucky."

Dave:"But you were awesome."

Smaug:"Yes, I was."

Smaug looks to the side and sees Dave's mom talking to Paimon.

Smaug:"Dude I forgot how much of a MILF your mom is."

Dave looks to his mom then to Smaug.

Dave:"Dude, that's my mom."

Smaug smiles.

Smaug:"She's not mine."

Dave groans.

Dave:"I'm going to go get some food."

Dave walks off.

Smaug laughs as he goes over to the table and sits down on a throne-like seat. Morgan sits down next to him and gives him a large plate of food.

Smaug:"Thank you, Morgan."

Morgan nods.

Morgan:"Of course, father."

Smaug looks to Morgan.

Smaug:"You're still hiding yourself."

Morgan looks to Smaug.

Smaug:"You can let them out."

Morgan takes a deep breath and nods.

A blue light shines around Morgan and it dies down.

Two pairs of horns are on each side of her head. Like Smaug's. And a long 2 and a half meter tail behind. And it looks a lot like Smaug's.

Smaug:"There you go."

Morgan:"It feels weird."

Smaug:"You'll get used to it."

Smaug wraps his tail around Morgan's tail.

Setsuna sits down next to Smaug, Olga and Chloe sit down from Setsuna. Paimon and Dave sit down next to Morgan.

Smaug grabs a turkey leg and begins to eat it. 

Smaug looks out to the festivities. Children run around with kites, in the shape of dragons. Some adults are having drinking contests. A few people are getting their faces painted.

Olga:"A year of darkness is now over."

Dave:"It's was a quiet boring time."

Paimon:"That's because you stayed home the entire time."

Dave:"Smaug told me too."

Chloe:"It's nice to see people being happy again."

Smaug:"The rest of Vault's forces are scattered or being dealt with."

Setsuna:"Speaking of Vault, what are we going to do with him?"

Everyone looks of to the side of the festival where we see Vault chained up to a pole, people are throwing tomatoes or other rotten fruits or vegetables at him.

Smaug:"I have a plan. He'll learn why you don't mess with my family."

Smaug pats Morgan's head and she leans into is hand. 

Setsuna gets jealous and grabs Smaug hand and puts it on her head.

Smaug chuckles and also pats Setsuna's head.

Dave:"I want head pats, too."

Smaug:"No!"

Paimon:"Smaug's surrounded by so many women."

Smaug:"And one of the most important one-" *Smaug grabs Morgans hand and holds it.* "-Is right here."

Morgan blushes.

Morgan:"Dad."

Smaug laughs as Morgan slides down her chair in embarrassment. 

Someone in a green cloak appears behind Smaug and walks over to him. The person lowers his cloak and it's Loki. Loki leans down to Smaug's ear.

Loki:*Whispers.* "I've got it, but it took many favors to get."

Loki hands Smaug a green vile with a dark liquid inside it.

Smaug gives Loki a big pouch of coins.

Smaug:*Whispers.*"It'll be put to good use."

Loki:*Whispers.* "Oh I know. I just can't wait for the aftermath."

Loki backs away and does a bow and he disappears.

Morgan gives Smaug a questioning look.

Morgan:"What was that about?"

Smaug puts the vile in a pocket. 

Smaug:"Just something for a later project of mine."

Morgan:"Project?"

Smaug:"Don't worry about it."

Smaug grabs a turkey leg and eats the whole thing. Smaug notices that the music stage is empty and he nudges Morgan.

Smaug:"You should show off your singing skill."

Morgan:"How do you know I can sing?"

Smaug:"I have my ways."

Morgan:"I don't know."

Smaug chances into his cat form and gives Morgan cute cat eyes.

Morgan sighs.

Morgan:"Fine."

Smaug changes back into his regular form and smiles.

Morgan gets up from her seat and goes over to the music stage and walks onto it. Morgan starts to get a little nervous at all the people staring at her, but she looks back to the table and sees Smaug giving her a thumbs up.

Morgan closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and starts to sing and Memories start to play in her head.

Music

Morgan:"Far over the Misty Mountains cold.
To dungeons deep and caverns old."

A child Morgan, with her tail and horns out, is sitting in bed all excited as Merlin is telling her a story. Then Merlin holds up a painting and it's of Smaug.

Morgan gains stars in her eyes.

Morgan:"The Pines were roaring on the height,
The winds were moaning in the night."

A child Morgan, wearing a red dragon costume runs through Merlin's tower. Suddenly she's picked up by Merlin and she hugs her.

Morgan:"The fire was red, it flaming spread;
The trees like torches blazed with light." 

A teenage Morgan is peeking out from behind a tree and she's looking out to a kingdom on fire. Smaug is standing on top of a castle and he roars. Morgan stares at him in awe.

Morgan:"Far over the Misty Mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old."

An older teenage Morgan is running through a forest and she comes to the tree line and peeks out. She spots her father, in dragon form, and she gets excited and is about to step out; when she seets Smaug move and reveal a child Megumin.

Morgan looks shocked and hurt. She stares on as Megumin and Smaug laugh. Morgan runs back into the forest as a few tears fall from her face.

Morgan:"The pines were roaring on the height,
The winds were moaning in the night,"

Morgan is standing on top of a cliff as she glares down to Smaug talking to Ilulu. Morgan grits her teeth in anger.

Morgan:"The fire was red, it flaming spread;
The trees like torches blazed with light."

Morgan watches her father walk into Erebor as the city of Dale is burning. Dwarves flee from the city in the mountain. Morgan glares down to the gate of Erebor then turns around and walks off.

Morgan hums for a few seconds then opens her eyes and everyone claps. Morgan looks to her father and he's standing up, giving the loudest clap. he's also giving her a big smile.

Morgan smiles back and laughs.

Morgan walks down the stage and Paimon floats over to her.

Paimon:"Paimon thinks that was great."

Morgan smiles.

Morgan:"Thanks, Paimon. Also thank you for taking care of my Dad."

Paimon gives her a thumbs up.

Paimon:"Paimon had a great time, even if she almost died a few times."

Morgan chuckles then she begins to walk back to Smaug's table.

Morgan:"Come on, let's eat."

Paimon:"Yaaaaay!"

Narrator:"After a few hours of partying."

Smaug walks over to Dave and grabs his arm and begins to walk to the mountain. 

Dave:"Where we going?"

Smaug:"We have a spell to undo."

Dave sighs and holds up two mana potions.

Dave:"I came prepared."

Narrator:"Back in the human dimension."

Lucoa, Ilulu, Tanya, Elma, Megumin, Visha, Violet, and Merlin are all sitting in the living room - looking tired. Tohru is in the kitchen making some tea.

The front door opens.

Kobayashi/Kanna:"We're home."

Kobayashi, wearing her work outfit, and Kanna, wearing ehr school stuff, walk into the main area of the apartment.

Tohru walks out from the kitchen and smiles.

Tohru:"Welcome home Miss Kobayashi and Kanna."

Kobayashi look to all the tired people in the living room.

Kobayashi:"You guys still trying?"

Lucoa gives a thumbs up.

Elma:"I want to see my Dave."

Visha:"I want to go home and lay in my bed."

Ilulu:"I just want to hug my Smaugy."

Kobayashi:"You've guys been at this since you've came back from the hot springs, and that was two weeks ago."

Merlin sits up and stretches.

Merlin:"Who know how much time has passed in that realm or even what's happen- Oh the spell was removed."

Everyone:"Huh?"

Merlin:"Smaug got rid of the Tempus dilationis murum spell."

Suddenly a portal opens in the middle of the living room and a tied up Vault, with a piece of Paper on his chest, is thrown through the portal.

Smaug's head pokes out through the portal.

Smaug:"I'll be back in a couple of days."

Smaug goes back through the portal and it closes.

The girls look to Vault and Lucoa grabs the paper of his chest.

Lucoa:" 'I tried to kill Smaug.' Hmmm?"

Everyone, minus Kobayashi, Visha, Violet and Elma,  turns to Vault and glare at him. Tohru cracks her knuckles.

Tohru:"No one hurts my brother."

Kanna:"Someone is a big meanie."

Ilulu:"Someone tried to Hurt Smaug and my precious children.

Everyone, minus Kobayashi, Visha, Violet and Elma, walks over to Vault with menacing looks and he gets scared.

Epilogue

 

Music

In a luscious garden is a table and at the table are two people, two high tier gods. Their names are Smaug and Seldarine. Off to the side is a low tier god sitting on her knees. Her name is Raiden.

Smaug has a brown coak on with the hood up.

Seldarine:"I'm so glad you came, Smaug. But what's with the cloak?"

Smaug:"Sorry, I've just been left very weak after the war, the sun just hurts my eyes right now."

Seldarine puts a hand over her heart.

Seldarine:"Oh, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't we have some tea?"

Smaug:"That sounds nice."

Seldarine looks to Raiden.

Seldarine:"Raiden dear, can you get us some tea."

Raiden stands up and bows.

Raiden:"Yes, Lady Seldarine."

Raiden walks away and Seldarine looks back at Smaug.

Seldarine:"I'm glad you were able to win, Can't believe a single human managed to control a large portion of the dragon realm."

Smaug:"Yeah, I got lucky that I managed to kill him."

Seldarine:"And I'm grateful for that. If that were to keep going I would have to intervene."

Smaug:"Really?"

Seldarine:"Yes, I don't want my precious elves to be enslaved." 

Smaug:"Hmmm."

Raiden comes back and sets a tea cup in front of Seldarine and one in front of Smaug.

Seldarine:"Thank you, Raiden."

Raiden:"Your welcome Lady Seldarine."

Raiden takes a few steps back and sits on her knees.

Smaug grabs his cup and takes a sip.

Smaug:"This is good tea."

Smaug sets his cup down.

Seldarine:"Oh I know. It's a pretty expensive tea brand."

Seldarine grabs her cup and takes a sip.

Seldarine:"Hmm. Still as good as ever."

Seldarine takes a big sip and she sets her cup down.

Seldarine:"Now that this entire war is-" *She coughs.* "-Over. We should-"

Seldarine has a coughing fit.

Smaug:"Are you alright."

Seldarine waves him off.

Seldarine:"Yes, just something cough in my throat."

Smaug:"If you say so."

Smaug picks up his cup up and takes a sip.

Seldarine brings her hand up and coughs into it. Then she brings her hand back and notices blood on it.

Smaug:"Are you alright? You look a little pale."

Seldarine coughs up some blood and falls out of her seat and onto her side.

Smaug takes a sip of his tea.

Smaug:"Mmmm. I should bring some of this home."

Seldarine brings her hand up to her mouth and tries not to vomit. 

Smaug drinks the rest of his tea and sets the cup down.

Seldarine sits up and suddenly a collar is put around her neck. Seldarine looks back and sees Raiden behind her.

Seldarine:"Raiden?"

Raidne just stands back and sits back on her knees. Seldarine looks back to Smaug as he stands up.

Seldarine:"What did you do!"

Seldarine vomits up some blood.

Smaug pulls out an empty green vial.

Smaug:"Nidhogg's poison. I had to pull many favors to get this."

Seldarine falls onto her side and coughs up more blood.

Seldarine:"Why?"

Smaug crushes the vail.

Smaug:"Why?"

Smaug walks over to Seldarine and kneels down to her.

Smaug:"You may try to kill me, but when you put my family in danger. That's where I cross the line."

Seldarine tries to claw at Smaug, but he takes a set back and she misses.

Seldarine:"You'll never get away with this!"

Smaug:"Oh, but I have."

Smaug lowers his hot and his cat ear pop up.

Smaug:"In this form I have no magic. No magic means no mana signature to be left behind."

Smaug walks over to Raiden and she gets off her knees and bows to Smaug.

Smaug:"And no one would believe your most loyal slave would betray you."

Seldarine tries to get up but she just falls over into her own blood.

Smaug:"There is a lesson people never seem to learn."

Purple magic covers both Raiden and Smaug. An evil smile forms on Smaug's face.

Smaug:"I always win. No matter what."

Seldarine reaches out to them and Smaug and Raiden disappear in a purple light.

Seldarine falls to the ground.

Seldarine:"Damn you, Smaug."

 Seldarine lets out her final breath.

In the dragon room, it's currently night time. Ilulu and Kanna are asleep in the bed. A red and orange portal opens next to the bed and Smaug walks out.

Smaug changes back into his regular form and loses his brown cloak. He then climbs into bed next to Ilulu.

Ilulu snuggles to Smaug. Smaug smiles and he turns on his side so that both their noses are touching and he wraps their tails together and he closes his eyes.

Smaug:'Nothing is more important to me than my family.'

Smaug falls asleep.

It's night time as we see Shelob's sword resting on the ground in a building. The moon light shines down onto it.

Suddenly someone's shadow moves over the sword.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-11-2022

21160 words

(There it is. The end of the Family Arc. This is the longest chapter I have ever written and probably will ever write.

And it took me three weeks to write this so, I do hope you have enjoyed it.

(This is also the video that I got the pictures, from the General Agnes interrogation. )

1