Multi-Smaug-Verse Arc Trailer
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is an Official/Unofficial Trailer for the next Dragon Maid S Arc. 
Things are subjected to change.

We see a Dave, with an eyepatch on his right eye, sitting in a chair with a glass of wine. He's sitting at the front of a long table with Smaugs' sitting in chairs behind him.

Eyepatch Dave:"I will run this place, the way I want to."

Then we see Smaug and Morgan walking through a town together.

Smaug(Not ours):"Smaug's have always been running the council and you'll find we're still running it now."

Smaug is talking to a brown hair and eared Bunny Kin.

Then Smaug and Dave are walking through the streets of a some kingdom.

Dave:"What is this place?"

Smaug:"This is the Kingdom. Where all Smaug and Dave's come to."

Then we see Smaug and the Bunny kin walking through a dungeon. 

Bunny Kin:"I've always wanted to meet you!"

Then We see Kobayashi and Tohru sitting in the living room with Darksmoke, Dagahra and Millie in their laps.

Music

Then we see Eyepatch Dave standing in front of a window holding a glass of wine.

Eyepatch Dave:"I'm not one for speeches, those are for campaigning."

We see Smaug on his knees in front of a burning building and his face is full of horror.

Eyepatch Dave:"Now is the time to take action."

Smaug and Dave are sitting in a large council room with hundreds of other Smaug's and Dave's.

Eyepatch Dave is standing in front of some kind of large machine. There's a glass wall separating Smaug and Dave from Eyepatch Dave.

Eyepatch Dave:"There’s an infinite amount of universes where he is better than us.” 

Dave:”What are you saying?” 

Eyepatch Dave::”I’m saying is no matter how hard you try. You’re nothing to him. Just a stepping stone for his goals.”

Then we see Eyepatch Dave holding up a vial with a glowing red liquid, which looks like a fire is burning inside the liquid. 

Eyepatch Dave:"I don't want to rule the Smaug-Verse-"

Eyepatch Dave walks through a large golden portal.

Eyepatch Dave:"-I want to destroy it!"

Multi-Smaug-Verse Arc
Coming: Unknown

0