Multi-Smaug-Verse Arc Trailer 2
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I really just wanted to get another one out before I started to write the arc.)

This is an Official/Unofficial Trailer for the next Dragon Maid S Arc. 
Things are subjected to change.

(This is also like a double trailer)

Music

We see a Bunny-Kin, with a backpack on, standing on the edge of a forest.

???:*Voice Over.*"My name's Haru, I'm a bunny-kin."

Haru's ears twitch.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "And a few days ago I met the Lord and Savior of my hometown. And he's going to be to be helping me train."

Smaug comes up behind Haru and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Haru:*Voice Over.*"This is going to be so awesome!"

We see Haru walking through a tunnel and suddenly he's pulled back by Smaug's tail as spears fly out of the walls.

Smaug:"You need to be careful."

Then we see Haru and Raiden standing across from each other. 

Haru pulls out a rapier from a sheath on his hip. Raiden pulls a sword out from her breasts.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a68524a746a685a59326d436f513d3d2d313232373934343438342e313666313438616631616639393838663630343930333232383738322e6a7067

Haru blushes.

Raiden:"Better be prepared."

Then we see Morgan and Haru standing in a grassy plain. 

Morgan is holding her hand out as magic swirls around it.

Morgan:"This isn't going to be easy."

We see Smaug sitting in the middle of a room with many bunny kin children surrounding him. Smaug is sweating. 

Then we see Smaug and Haru standing in front of a giant Wyvern.

Smaug:"He it is!"

The Wyvern roars and charges at them and Haru rushes forward with his sword drawn.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "This is the best day ever!"

We see Smaug blown back as a building explodes in front of him.

 

 

 

Music

I fucking love MGV. Who's with me! Also if you haven't I recommend my Metal Gear Solid Series.) 

Smaug looks to a few females Smaug's walking past him. Smaug whistles.

Dave:"How many Smaug's and Dave's are there?"

Smaug looks to him.

Smaug:"Thousands."

Then we see Smaug and Dave sitting in a large hall.

Smaug D-157:"The election is right around the corner."

Then we see Smaug laughing.

Smaug:"A Dave running for president? Like that'll ever work."

Then we see eyepatch Dave sitting in a council room with his back turned to a bunch of Smaug's. He snaps and the Smaug guards raise up their glaives and blast a few Smaug's, killing them.

Dave:"Well, I think a Dave can win."

We see Smaug looking to his side and he sees Eyepatch Dave. Eyepatch Dave raises his hand and Snaps.

Then we see Kobayashi is holding darksmoke and he pulls on her hair.

Kobayashi:"Taking care of children is hard."

Tohru is holding up Millie and she's laughing.

Tohru:"But they're so cute!"

Morgan is dragging Smaug through an open market and she's smiling and laughing. Smaug is smiling.

Smaug:"Go, Dave! Just leave me and go after him!"

We see Tohru and Kobayashi trying to give Smaug's children a bath.

We then see Dave running through a black void.

Eyepatch Dave:”Is it wrong to break the chain that holds me, Smaug.” 

Smaug:”What you're doing is madness!” 

Eyepatch Dave:”I’m gonna make my own choice. Not some Smaug.”

We see Smaug and Dave standing in a the council room, both standing on alert."

Eyepatch Dave:"That other Evil Dave, his plan was a good one, but not thought out. His plan was doomed from the start. But I've had years to plan mine out, and I've gotten every step planed out."

We then see Dave and Eyepatch Dave standing across from each other in a black void. Eyepatch Dave has his hand out.

Eyepatch Dave:"Are you going to help me free every Dave from their chains or are you going to bark like the dog you are."

Dave:"I-"

Multi-Smaug-Verse Arc

Coming: Soon?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-21-2022
594 words

0