Adventure Bunny (Haru)
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry if this chapter isn't good. I'm very pissed at Wattpad for deleting all most all of the pictures on my stories. So I've spent a lot of today re uploading some of them.)

It's early morning and the sun hasn't shined over the horizon yet. We see a big cottage with some farm fields behind it. A barn is a little ways off to the side.

We move into the Cottage to a room on the first floor. We see a neat room with a backpack and some gear resting under the window. A table is to the right of the window with a simple rapier resting on top. 

A bed is to the left of the window and a figure is laying on the bed with blankets covering them. A pair of brown bunny ears are poking out from the blankets.

The figure rises and the blankets fall off. It's Haru; he rubs his grey eyes.

 

Haru:*Voice Over.* "My name's Haru, I'm a Bunny-kin adventure."

Haru gets out of bed and stretches. The he goes over to a dresser and grabs some clothes.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "But, I'm also a farmer."

Haru exits his room and he has a red plaid shirt on with some jeans. He heads outside and towards the bar.

Haru:"Since dad died a couple years ago, I've had to do all the 'Man's' work; as he would put it."

Haru opens the barn doors up and walks in. There are some cows and horses in a few pens. He walks over to a horse and pets it's nose.

Haru:"Who's a good horse."

Haru then goes over to the back of the barn and grabs a pitchfork and a wheelbarrow.

Haru:"Time to get to work."

Haru:*Voice Over* "It's not really that hard of work, but when you got 12 younger siblings that can't really help and mother's too busy taking care of them. Things can get a little hectic."

The sun is peeking over the horizon and a loud noises is heard in the barn. A few loud moos and some clanking. Haru exits the barn, soaked in milk with a bucket on his head. Haru falls over and the buckets falls off his head and he has swirls in his eyes.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "Yeah, just a little hectic." 

Then we see Haru pulling some carrots out of the ground and he puts them in a basket that's almost full. Haru sits up and wipes his brow and looks to the sun that's almost fully over the horizon. 

Haru:*Voice Over.* "Mom said that when she was a kid her father almost had to sell the farm about 33 years ago. She said that the tax was so high and with no one able to buy our food. They were broke; But then Lord Smaug came and took over the mountain. The taxation stopped and the nearby towns started to flourish again. People started to buy our food and Mom was able to keep the farm going."

Haru fills the basket with carrots and picks it up and heads back towards his cottage. 

Haru:*Voice Over.* "Many people see Lord Smaug as a villain, but to us small town folk - he's a hero."

Haru makes it bag to the cottage and sets the carrot basket down next to some metal milk jugs. Haru looks at his work with pride.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "Nothing feels better then getting all your chores done."

The sun is over the horizon and shining down on Haru.

Then he hears his mother's voice yelling from inside the cottage.

Selina:"Haru! Breakfast is ready!"

Haru:"Coming!"

Haru wipes some sweat off his brow and heads inside. As Haru enters the cottage he hears a lot of voices from the dining room. Haru walks over to the dining room where a large table is at with all 12 of his siblings are sitting. All loudly babbling away.

Haru walks over to the end of the table and sits down next to his sister, pippin. She's the second oldest of all 13 kids.

She has Black hair with gray eyes and a pair of black rabbit ears. She has a pair of glasses on and she's the only one not talking. She's busy reading a book.

Haru:*Voice over.* "That's Pippin. She's the most calm and collective of my siblings. She Really likes books so much to the point where it's unhealthy."

Haru:"Hello, Pippin."

Pippin looks up to Haru from her book then back down to her book.

Pippin:"Hello, Haru."

Haru rolls up his sleeves.

Haru:"What are you reading this time?"

Pippin flips the page of her book.

Pippin:"A book about a man with two souls. each fighting for control."

Haru:"It sounds interesting."

Pippin flips the page of her book again.

Pippin:"It is."

Selina comes in carrying many plates of food and she begins to distribute them almost her children.

When Haru gets his plate he begins to quickly eat.

Haru:*Voice over.* "After breakfast is adventure time!"

We see Haru putting on his backpack and strapping the rapier to his side. Then he runs out of his room and down the hall to the front door.

Haru:"I'm going out!"

Selina yells from another room.

Selina:"Be careful."

Haru:"I will. Love you!"

Selina:"Love you too."

Haru opens the door and exits the cottage and runs towards Aureum Regem.

Haru arrives at Aureum Regem at he sees the town all busy. People selling and buying stuff in the open market. Carriages riding through the town.

Haru walks through the town and goes past a few stalls.

Stall owner:"Afternoon, Haru."

Haru wakes to him.

Haru:"Afternoon."

Stall Owner 2:"Haru, when are you going to bring more carrots in?"

Haru turns to her.

Haru:"Soon, just need a few more bushels."

A third Stall owner throws Haru an apple and he catches it.

Stall owner 3:"That's for helping me carry my stuff home the other day."

Haru:"Thank you!"

Haru hops towards the Adventures Guild while eating an apple.

After a few minutes Haru arrives at the guild and he enters and goes over to the receptionist.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f43794951477a6878352d666556673d3d2d313233313430363734382e3136663439623265656437633064623439323836373839313538322e6a7067

Haru:"Tomoaki!"

The Elf girl names Tomoaki looks up and sees Haru. She smiles.

Tomoaki:"Haru, its good to see you."

Haru:"Any quest come in?"

Tomoaki picks up a stack of papers and looks through them.

Tomoaki:"I think you'll be able to do this one."

Tomoaki hands Haru a paper and he reads it. 

Haru:"A small group of goblins have been spotted just north of the town." *He looks up to Tomoaki.* "I'll take it."

Tomoaki:"Good. The pay is 15 copper per goblin."

Haru nods and he folds the paper up and puts it in his pocket and he runs over to the door.

Tomoaki:"Please be careful, Haru."

Haru waves to her.

Haru:"I will be."

Haru runs out of the guild and through the streets. He ducks under a pair of guys carrying some lumber.

Man:"Careful, Haru."

Haru jumps over a few people.

Cat-kin:"Going on an adventure, Haru?"

Haru:"Yeah!"

Haru runs past a few people.

Haru:"Incoming!"

Haru runs past a noble looking girl and someone wearing a brown cloak with its hood up.

Haru:"Sorry!"

Haru runs out of the town and into the forest.

Later that evening.

Haru is returning to the town. He has some small cuts and bruises. His armor has some gashes and nicks. Haru is holding a bag in his right hand as he walks into town.

Guard:"You okay, Haru?"

Haru gives him a thumbs up.

Haru:"I'm good."

Haru keeps walking.

Elf:"Haru, do you need healing?"

Haru shakes his head.

Haru:"It's just a scratch." 

Haru walks into the guild and over to the counter where Tomoaki is.

Haru:"I'm back."

Tomoaki:"I'm glad. Any problems?"

Haru sets ten goblin ears on the table.

Haru:"It wasn't that small of a group."

Tomoaki:"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you're not too hurt."

Haru shakes his head.

Haru:"Just some scatches."

Tomoaki grabs the goblin ears and sets them to the side and walks to a back room. After a minute she comes back with a bag and hands it to Haru.

Tomoaki:"A silver and 50 copper. Thank you for your service."

Tomoaki bows.

Haru:"Thank you for giving me the quest."

Tomoaki straightens back up. 

Tomoaki:"Well, see you soon Haru."

Haru nods and heads to the guild doors.

Haru:"Have a good night."

Tomoaki:"You too, Haru."

Haru heads out of the guild and runs home.

The sun is just peaking over the horizen as Haru is seen swinging his sword.

Haru:*Voice over.* "Farm in the morning, Adventuring in the after noon and Practicing at night. I'm a pretty busy bunny."

Selina opens the front door and leans out.

Selina:"Haru! Dinner!"

Haru stops swinging his sword and wipes some sweat off his brow.

Haru:"Coming!"

Haru runs over to the cottage.

Haru:*Voice over.* "All this was about to change in a couple of days, when I meet Lord Smaug."

A couple days later.

Haru is sitting on the ground smelling some flowers, while humming. His ears twitch and he looks up and a large shadow passes over. Smaug in dragon form flies over haru.

Haru's eyes shin like stars as he quickly stands up.

Haru:"This is my chance!"

Haru runs off in the directions of Smaug.

Haru:*Voice Over.* "Meeting Mr. Smaug was so much fun. But something weird did happen the next morning."

Next morning.

Smaug is holding Haru up with his tail as he smiles. Haru has a big smile. Haru looks up and in the distance he sees a short figure. The figure has short golden hair with golden horns at the sides of his head with a long golden tail behind them, but the figure also has an eye-patch on his right eye.

Haru blinks and the figure is gone. 

Haru:*Voice over.* "I was in way over my head. Someone very dangerous was watching."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-01-2022

1534 words

(Aging sorry for the bad chapter)

0