Kobayashi and Tohru Babysit (It’s harder than it looks)
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short chapter)

Inside Kobayashi's apartment we see Tanya handing Kobayashi Millie. Tohru is in the dining room feeding Dagahra and Darksmoke some baby food. 

"Thank you so much for agreeing to this." Tanya says with a small smile.

"No worries, we already take care of Dagahra and Darksmoke." Kobayashi says then she mumbles. "Even though it's been a little hard since Ilulu kicked Smaug out for a few months."

A green portal opens up behind Tanya and she walks towards it. Millie's orange eyes begin to tear up as she reaches out to Tanya and cries.

Tanya walks back to Kobayashi and Millie.

Tanya boops Millie on the nose and the baby laughs. "Mommy's gotta do some important things to do for about a day. So you be good for Miss Kobayashi."

Tanya walks through the portal while waving bye to Millie.

The portal closes and Kobayashi holds up Millie and they stare each other in the eyes.

"This shouldn't be so hard." Kobayashi says.

In the background Darksmoke hits Dagahra and she starts crying.

"Darksmoke!" Tohru scolds.

Darksmoke starts to cry causing Millie to start crying.

"I take back what I said." Kobayashi says with a sigh.

----

Kobayashi and Tohru are sitting on the couch watching TV while the babies are sitting on their laps.

"Can you kids point out where the tree is?" A man on the TV asks.

"It's obviously right there." Tohru says.

"Where is it?" The man on the TV asks again.

"Right there!" Tohru says with slight frustration. "Are you humans so blind you can't see what's right next to you!"

"Where?"

"RIGHT THERE!" Tohru yells while pointing at the TV.

Millie starts to tear up.

"Tohru!" Kobayashi scolds. "Calm down, you're scaring the kids."

"But the man on the TV can't find the Tree!" Tohru exclaims.

"It's a-- Right, Dragon."

----

Tohru drops Dagahra and Darksmoke in the bathtub. Water and bubbles go everywhere.

"Tohru!" Kobayashi yells. "You need to be more careful! They're just babies!"

"What?" Tohru is confused. "But this is how my father would bathe us. Besides, us dragons are much stronger than humans. See."

Dagahra is playing with some bubbles while Darksmoke is eating some.

"Riiiiight." Kobayashi says as she walks over to the tub and carefully sets Millie in the water and she begins to wash Millie. "You better not use your tongue to clean them."

Tohru is holding up Dagahra and she was about to lick her. Tohru pouts and sets the baby back in the water.

Millie giggles as Kobayashi rubs her head, casing Kobayashi to smile.

"We should have babies of our own!" Tohru says out of the blue.

Kobayashi gives Tohru a "WTF" face.

------

Tohru is playing with Darksmoke and Dagahra in the living room, while Kobayashi is frantically looking around.

"Where is she!" Kobayashi says in worry. "Millie!"

Right above Kobayashi is Millie floating on the ceiling with a green aura around her body.

---

Kobayashi and Tohru are trying to feed the babies. Darksmoke is causing trouble.

"Just eat the food!" Tohru yells as she tries to put a spoonful of baby food in Darksmoke's mouth, but he keeps moving.

Kobayashi is feeding Millie and Dagahra easily. "He's just as stubborn as Smaug."

"EAT THE FOOD!" Tohru yells and Darksmoke begins to scream.

---

Kobayashi is sitting on the couch with a sleeping Millie in her arms. Tohru is sleeping next to her with Dagahra and Darksmoke on her laps, both are also sleeping.

A green portal opens up behind the couch and Tanya walks out. She cleans some dust off her uniform and uses a rag to wipe blood off her hands. Kobayashi stands up and walks over to

"How was she?" Tanya asks. "Hope she didn't cause to much trouble."

"She was fine." Kobayashi responds and carefully hands Tanya the baby.

Tanya looks down at her sleeping baby with a soft smile. "Thank you for watching her for a little bit."

"It's fine, I've been watching the two others for a while so I've gotten used to it."

"Well, just thank you. I'll be seeing you around."

Kobayashi nods and Tanya walks through the green portal and it closes.

----

In a meeting room we see a Dave sitting at the head of a table with a glass of wine in his hand. There are Smaug's behind him, they are all frightened as a few dead Smaug's are being dragged out of the room by some Smaug guards.

"It's time to begin the final phase." Evil Dave says as he takes a sip of wine. "It's time to anger Smaug: The Broken King." Evil Dave gains a smirk. "And I just know who to kill."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09-11-2022

0