The Dragon and The Bard Trailer
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know, I don't think you really have ever talked about your past, Smaug." Kobayashi says. "I nearly know everything about Tohru, but not much about you."

Smaug looks up at her. "I haven't told you much?" Kobayashi nods. "Huh? Well, what do you want to know?"

Kobayashi hums in thought and puts a hand on her chin. "Well, you did tell me you harbored a great hatred for humans, but never really went into why, other than your father telling you too."

Smaug hums. "Well, I can tell you several stories on why..." Smaug looks slightly hesitant, but continues. "So let's start out at the earliest memory of mine. Let's call this story... The Dragon and The Bard."

Soldier fire arrows at a passing shadow overhead. 

Smaug slams his tail into a ballista as soldiers run over to a second one.

Then we see a a child Smaug, in human form, kneels on the ground and groans. "Oh, my tummy hurts! Why did I leave the nest today, I should have waited for Tohru or Dad to come home. Ohhhhhh."

Smaug's amber key-hole eyes look around the forest as he walks, seemingly enchanted, towards a melody in the distance. After several minutes of walking, Smaug retches the edge of a cliff and looks down.

A human is standing in front of a soaking wet Smaug.

"A dragon-kin?" The human questions.

Smaug stands up with an angry look. "I'm no puny dragon-kin! I'm a real powerful dragon!" He coughs a few times and groans in pain.

Then Smaug is standing on a bed in a wooden room.

The Bard motions for Smaug to follow. "Come on, you must be hungry, so lets get something to eat." He walks to the door and looks back, only to find Smaug hasn't moved. "Well come on, aren't you hungry?"

Smaug crosses his arm and looks away. "No." He stomach growls very loudly and he looks down at it. "Shut up!"

The Bard giggles. "Come on, it's nearing lunch time anyway and I have some spare money to get us both something."

Then the Bard and Smaug are sitting at a table.

The Bard laugh as Smaug finishes his turkey leg and goes to town on the mash potatoes. After a minute Smaug finishes eating.

"Another!" Smaug shouts and smashes his plate on the floor.

The Bard face palms. "Looks like I'll have to play for a little longer tonight."

Smaug sits in a crowd of people as glowing green feathers fly around. Smaug reaches out and touches one.

Smaug and the Bard are then in a boat in the middle of the lake. With Smaug growing angry as the Bard pulls in a fish.

Then the Bard and Smaug stare up at the night time sky. 

"Is it not peaceful where you're from?" The Bard asks.

"Not really, I'm a dragon part of the Chaos Faction, so we're constantly at war with the Harmony Faction. I haven't really seen actual battles, other than fighting Chaos Faction dragons. The only time I have real peace is when my Father is away and I'm spending time with my sister Tohru."

"What about your mother?"

"I don't know." Smaug states. "Tohru won't say anything, and my dad says she died after laying my egg."

"You came from an egg?" The Bard asks, and Smaug just gives him a 'Really' look. "Right, dragon."

Smaug and a slightly older Bard are laughing as they run through a village. But a someone grabs the back of their clothes and stops them.

"You kids should be careful." A older voice says.

The two look up to see a fair skinned soldier in steel armor with Yellow Rose on the chest plate. It's an older man with long black hair with a few white hairs mixed in. A small scar run over the right corner of his mouth. He stands at 6 ft (1.8 m.)

"Yes, Sir Riktor." The two kids reply.

We see Smaug and the Bard dancing on a stage as people sing and dance in the background.

Then we see Smaug and The Bard standing in front of Riktor with wooden swords in hand.

Then Smaug and The Bard ridding horse behind a large army as a village grows smaller behind them.

Then we see Smaug yelling up at the sky, as tears fall down his eyes.

"Most everyone sees me as the villain, but they also forget. Every villain has a reason for the way they are. And these are the stories of how I became the villain everyone thinks I am."

The Broken Villain Arc

The Dragon and The Bard
Out Now!

0