Chapter 3: Big sis/Teacher
147 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

....

 

"So a status does come out..."

 

Currently, I was lying on a bed inside a prison cell, looking at the floating screen in front of me.

 

STATUS

Name: Lynn Adler

Race: Human

Age: 17

Class: Conjurer

Aura Type: Basic

Level: 3/30

Aura point: 0/900

Stat bonus: 3

Stats:

  • Physique: 5
  • Perception: 4
  • Aura: 8

Skills:

  • Aura Bullet
  • Aura Shield
  • Elementary Swordsmanship

Title: Bully, Womanizer, Rapist, Waste of skin, Other-Worlder

 

‘let see... My full name is Lynn Adler and I’m 17...’ I was 27 before. I aged down 10 years...

 

A week had passed since the last incident. Apparently, I slept for four whole days. Was it because of Lynn’s large consumption of drugs? Was it because my soul needed time to adjust to this new body? Or was it simply because of Vulnar’s ass beating? I didn’t know.

 

My face was completely healed by the time I woke up. Someone must’ve healed me with magic or ‘Aura’, I should say.

Instead of magic, this world mainly used ‘Aura’ as its primary energy source.

 

“Aura is a special energy that lays dormant within all living beings in this world. Those who can harness Aura and make use of it were known as Aura Users. and the one who stood above all Aura Users is known as The Aura Lord.” (a little girl’s voice)

 

“Aura, huh... so it’s pretty much discount magic.” I sarcastically replied to the voice.

 

“Ho-ho magic, you say? Something like that does not exist in this world.” She laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

 

‘isn’t it the same?’ I retorted in my mind.

 

In this whole prison, only I and this girl are locked here. This place was so boring. Talking with her is the only thing I looked forward to. Though, I hadn’t seen her yet. I could only hear her voice. She seemed to be quite far from my cell as we had to speak really loud just to hear each other.

 

Why was there a prison inside a school, anyway? I wondered to myself.

This place was a school called Aura Academy. the most prominent academy in the world. A school created for nurturing youngsters in the art of Aura.

Somehow, this so-called prominent school had a prison in it.

 

“This prison was made to deal with troublesome youngsters such as yourself.” She told me.

 

She talked like an old lady, despite sounding so young. She must be one of those ‘Legal lolis’...

That reminded me, I hadn’t asked her name yet...

 

“My name is Lynn. can I ask you who you are” I asked her. Of course, I used the name ‘Lynn’ and not my previous name.

 

“Humu! My name matters not. You may refer to me as ‘Big sis’ if you’d like. I used to be a teacher here, and as for the reason of me being here... that is a secret.” She gave me a vague response without telling me her name.

 

 

“Then, big sis... can I ask you more questions?” I reluctantly called her big sis. This was a fantasy world after all. She might sound young, but who knows, she was probably a 500-year-old demon or something for all I know. Also, she seemed to know a lot.

 

“Hmm hm! a docile one, are you. People rarely take me seriously because of my appearance.“ She replied, sounding quite happy to be called big sis.

 

“My lecture is quite expensive, you know?” she replied with a mischievous voice.

 

“Please, Big sis...” I begged her.

 

“... It’s been a while, but- very well! You shall be my student.” She complied easily. she really enjoyed being called big sis.

 

“Really!? thank you, Big sis/Teacher.” I happily turned to the status screen once again.

 

‘This status- is it good? Is it bad? I don’t know...’

I asked her about whatever on my status that didn’t understand.

 

 

first I asked her about the Status Screen

“Floating status screen? What are you talking about?” (Big sis/Teacher)

‘So this is exclusive to me alone.’ (Lynn)

 

 

Class: Conjurer

“Conjurer, you say? There are two types of Aura Users in this world, Conjurer and Enhancer. Enhancers are those who use Aura to enhance their own body or objects. enable ones to accomplish superhuman feats. Conjurers are those who detach Aura from their own body and use it as spells. “ (Big sis/Teacher)

‘So Enhancers are pretty much Fighters, and Conjurers are Mages.’ (Lynn)

 

 

 

Aura type: Basic

“There are many types of Aura like Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Lightning, and so and so forth. Your Aura is basic. Unlike what is listed above, Basic Aura is inferior to others and is easiest to use.” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

Skill: Aura Bullet, Aura Shield, Elementary Swordsmanship

“Aura Bullet and Aura Shield are the lowest level and weakest Aura spells among basic spells. They do exactly what their name suggests” (Big sis/Teacher)

“Elementary swordsmanship? It’s not an Aura-related skill. It’s just a normal skill that anybody can learn. Also, it’s the lowest level of swordsmanship out there” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

Title: Waste of Skin

“That is a title given to a useless and worthless individual with no talents skills or any redeeming qualities” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

 

‘So not only my Aura type is the weakest, I can only use the weakest spells of the weakest type. The title ‘Waste of Skin’ is really unnecessary...’ I thought to myself, feeling dejected.

 

“Big sis, can you teach me new spells?” I asked her.

 

“How old are you, Lynn?” she asked me back.

 

“I’m 17...” I told her my age

 

“Usually, Aura Users start their training at 10. By the time they reach 15, they would be able to use intermediate-level spells. Despite being a student of this academy, even with all resources and time, you can only use the low-level spells at 17... I believe your talent for Aura Art is next to non-existence. And that title ‘Waste of Skin’ I hope that is not your title...” She gave me some reality check. That was quite harsh...

 

‘I see... so I can’t learn new spells. I have to stick with these two spells forever...’ I felt even more dejected.

 

“C-cheer up, will you? There is more to life than just Aura Art. you know Swordsmanship, right? Maybe you can focus on that instead. Who knows, you may become a swordmaster one day! Probably...” She tried to cheer me.

 

‘I doubt it. Elementary Swordsmanship at 17? It doesn’t sound that good either.’ (Lynn)

 

“But don’t underestimate low-level spells. You can do a lot with it. For example Aura Bullet, It’s quite weak and can be easily countered but it’s still powerful enough to kill a person if it manages to hit a vital point. You cannot learn new spells but you can probably master these two spells to perfection if you try hard enough.” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

“Ohh! I see.” I was a bit happier to hear that.

 

“Even so, Aren’t these all common knowledge? How can you not know them?” She asked me curiously.

 

“Of course, I know. I just want to listen to your beautiful voice.” I bluffed. And I knew she liked compliments, so I kept complimenting her.

 

“Hoho, quite a womanizing young man you are. But still- you’re 10 years too early for me!” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

“Age is but a number! I have you under my radar now. I’ll come for you one day!” (Lynn)

 

“Kyaa~ I’m so scared! Someone, help me~” (Big sis/Teacher)

 

 

We kept having these silly conversations together the whole day.

Every single day I kept working a job I didn’t like with my parents, constantly pressuring me. Nothing bad happened, but nothing good happened either. It was boring. Every day I lived hoping for something to happen and finally, it happened.

 

Even though I didn’t like my current situation, I still found it interesting compared to my old life. Unlike all those Web Novels I read, I didn’t have any memories of the previous Lynn at all. This girl, ‘Big sis’, really helped me. It was a terrible start to a new life in another world. But talking to this person helped me relax. And she was the only person I could ask.

 

How long had it been since the last time I had ‘fun’?

Despite my unfortunate situation, I found myself having genuine fun just by talking to her. Even though I didn’t know how she looked or anything about her situation but I knew one thing for sure, One day I would like to meet her face to face.

 

 

 

4