SS-1 dreams can be cruel
595 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my desperate try to prove my innocence, I was sentenced to a  life long confinement in a prison . It was a huge prison , surrounded by high walls. There were many people inside this beast , some had scars on their face and some with tattoos , but , everyone had one thing in common , they had a gloomy and dark look . I kept my head down avoiding their gazes as It was so scary , everyone were staring at me . 

I was shoved into my cell , it was a dark room with two bunker beds and there was a shit hole in the corner . I just stood at the entrance , reality dawning on me , this will be the place were I will spend the rest of my life . 

There was no reaction on his face. He just went and sat on a bed , just staring ahead . This is the first phase of a man who lost everything , first he will observe everything, taking in his surroundings, memorising them , then , he will become silent ,  he will try to escape from the reality, convincing himself that it is all a dream and that he will soon wake up  . 

Bang .. bang  

Sam , was woken up from his trance by the banging on his cell , the cells were opened , it was time for dinner . He stood up and followed the crowd to the dining area , he took a plate filled with bread and some pain looking curry from the counter . He walked to a empty bench in the corner , away from everyone , he was desperately trying to build his own world to escape from this reality . Eventually , he might have succeeded in escaping into his own space if his luck was good and if everyone else ignored him .

but , no matter how hard one tries , they just can’t escape from their nightmares , especially In a  prison with all sort of misfits .

He was again dragged out from his world. A huge fat man slammed Sams face on the table . .... bam ... “ fuck “ . Sam grimaced from the pain . “ hey , dickless , heard that you raped a girl, how did you do it without a dick” 

everyone started laughing , it was like a ritual, every newbie is put in his place . A prison is a place where the strong pray on the week , the newbie had only one option , serve the strong and save himself or fight everyone and perish. 

There was anticipation in some faces , will the newbie revolt or submit. 

“Oye , dickless answer” a lanky shouted from the side . 

“ I didn’t do it , I didn’t rape her” . 

“Of course you didn’t do it , you Pussy” haha .. they were having fun with Sam . 

Sam unable to free himself from the grip , started to plead , a middle aged man , without much experience with pain , he just couldn’t endure the crushing pressure from the fat man . 

“Please , leave me alone . I didn’t do anything” 

“ haha.. such a pussy , can’t even handle this much” . “ I bet his wife used to fuck others behind his back” ..everyone we’re laughing and passing on comments. 

“Ok pussy , go eat your dinner”.. the fat man released Sam , while sneering he took sams plate and left with his lackeys . Sam sat in the corner feeling hungry and not knowing what to do . He stared at the table .

soon the buzz rang and everyone had to leave . Sam drank water to state his hunger and left with the crowd to his cell .

A man was sleeping all curled up . The room was slightly lit by the yellow lights from the corridor. He was alone in the room .

”creek”

the cell opened and three people entered inside .

the fat man gestured to the lanky to his side . The lanky took a pillow from the other bed and brought it near the man who was sleeping . He used the pillow to suffocate the sleeping man while the other lanky held the sleeping man from struggling .

The man who was sleeping was Sam , he tried to get up , but he couldn’t, he tried to scream but he couldn’t, he couldn’t breathe. He was like an helpless animal , unable to do anything. Soon, Sam lost his energy, he could feel the death closing on him , the void of nothingness. For some reason he felt free .

The men seeing Sam loose his resistance, released him  .

gasp... gasp hurh... 

sam started panting , he was taking in deep breaths , tears started falling from his eyes . No one knew whether he was crying because he was happy for not dying or sad that he didn’t die and escape from this reality . 

“Now , don’t try and make any sound ,if you know what’s good for you”

what do you guys want”

”it’s nothing , you just have to cooperate with us for something and after that we will leave you and In fact we will protect you in this shit hole” the skinny looking lanky spoke with some amusement.

maybe they are telling the truth , can I be safe over here

the other lanky walked from behind towards Sam , he had a rope in his hand . With fast movement he tied sams hands , Sam tried to resist but he was already tired with all that earlier struggle

Sam was horrified, now , the only thing that was left , his dignity , are they gonna take this too . 

He used all his energy, he kept his life on the line and struggled. 

“Arr.. hel... “ they covered his mouth . The fat man came closer , he gave a sinister smile , “ now ,now struggle harder “ . Hehe.. 

ahhh... Michael fell from his bed , he was sweating all over , he started crawling, whimpering, trying to run away .

by crawling he got his back to the wall ,  he was trying to push them away , Trying to save himself , .. bang ...

he hit his head on the wall . The pain woke Michael up , the cold floor , dark room initially didn’t help him realise that he was safe , but the absence of people around him made him realise that he was not in the prison anymore.

Michael dug his fingers into his palm , grimacing from the pain , he still continued doing so to confirm himself that it was just a dream , that he was no longer there . 

Calming himself after sometime, Michael stood up from the ground . He clenched his fists and started practising his skills . The fire ball formed in his palms .In it a deep hunger for power started burning , getting hotter and brighter.

 

 

 

 

3