Chapter 1 – I
118 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White covered my whole vision before dying down, I opened my eyes, excited of what I would see. What I didn't expect however, was black.

"Why?!' 

Ah. 

I can speak again! I can also move my body! 

Gone was the disappointed feeling of seeing nothing but black, replaced by the feeling of excite knowing I had limbs again. Pleased with the noticeable changes I stood up carefully  and looked around but failed because everything was too dark.

"Where am I anyways? It's dark" 

And in front of me, a really bright light suddenly shone making me cover my eyes to avoid blinding myself, The light died down and materialized into a transparent rectangle with words saying, 

I have brought you inside a dungeon and you are currently on the first floor.

Fight your way to the final floor and beat the dungeon boss, once you do, a magic circle that will take you to the outside world shall reveal itself

Shall you fail, you will lose your life so do your best.

Worry not child, for I have given you abilities that shall help you in this quest of yours

[ Appraisal ] [ Double EXP ] [Mirroring ]

Are the skills I have granted you. Use them to survive and get stronger. Life is not as easy as that you can just ask for anything and expect the world to give it to you, You must work hard to earn what you wanted. 

That is why, I hope you grow up big and strong so you'll be able to live this 'peaceful life' you have wished for. 

 - Entity                

. . .

Hah? 

What? 

What do you mean, skills? Aren't those things what you use in games to uhh fight or something? Why would I need those. . .

Chottomatte¹ Dungeon?! 

You put me inside a Dungeon?! The one with those horrible monsters and mob that can kill me in a second If I'm not careful?! The one with traps for the adventurers that try to complete it?! 

WHY?! 

. .Grow up big and strong. . .

Can't I grow up normally then?! I don't need to be thrown inside a dungeon to grow up 'big and strong' !

This is a disaster. . . . . I don't have parents even in this world do I? I really am destined to be alone. . .(T^T)

"Uuuu. . ." 

The note disappeared and everything was dark once again, I sat down on the ground, not caring if its dirty, and let my brain process what had happened in the span of 5 minutes. If someone saw me right now, they'd probably be weirded out by me glaring at the ground who did nothing.

 

 

Okay, to sum things up. I got myself into a troublesome situation, one that I can't escape. I thought I'd be reincarnated back in earth but with a different body! Oh how wrong I was. How was I supposed to know that guy would send me to a world I know nothing about! One that's more dangerous too. . .

Oh wait. that guy did say 'your world and others more'. But that doesn't justify anything! I can't stay here, I'll die for sure!

"Haaah. ."

Let's calm down first. that god at least gave me cheats. From their names I could get a pretty self-explainatory description, Appraisal is just appraising, I know what that means. Double EXP however. . .Why do I need experience anyways, This isn't a game. . .anyways, as the name implies it should double the experience I get? As for mirroring though, Well mirror. . .so reflection? probably? wait reflect what though? I have no idea.

 

. . .

 

Although I said all that, I can't deny that I'm curios about these new skills I got. .

 

"Appraisal!" 

 

[Appraisal] 

[ Name: Minami Sakurako

 Age: 5

 Gender: Female

 Race: Human

 Level: 1

 Magic: (?)

 

 Status <-

HP: 200/200

MP: 500/500

STR: 9

DEF: 7

AGI: 6

DEX: 1

ATK PWR: 8

 

 Passive Skills <-

| Mirroring |

 

 Skills <-

| Appraisal |

| Double EXP |           

                                      ]

 

Wait I'm FIVE?! How come I didn't notice that? 

I sigh again and rub my temples wanting to avoid the head ache that was definitely coming. This is a problem, my body's a five year old. What can I do with a body like this? This body will get tired easily and has weaker structure. 

 

"What do I do now?" 

 

I wasn't really give a chance to even think about the future because so suddenly something was giving out light, and that sure caught my attention.

I'm probably the only human here. so anything other than me that's alive is a monster, and that means I'm already in danger. I turned around and saw a rabbit bigger than me with a horn on its forehead.

A rabbit is now bigger than a human. . .

I quickly crawled away and used my hands to feel what was in front of me, upon feeling a rock I hid behind it and decided to take a peek. The rabbit was 2 meters bigger and taller than me, It had white fur and a yellow glowing horn attached to its forehead. 

The rabbit was sniffing the ground, It's looking for something? I do hope it didn't catch my smell then. . .That would be very bad

Appraising the rabbit wouldn't alert it would it?  well, no harm in trying right? 

Haha, who am I kidding.

Appraisal 

[Appraisal]

[ Name: Strong Horned Rabbit

 Age: (Adult)

 Gender: N/A

 Race: Monsters 

 Level: 30 

Magic: Wind magic

 

Status <- 

HP: 10,000/10,000

MP: 1,500/1,500

STR: 1354

DEF: 2487

 AGI: 3294

 DEX: 970

 ATK PWR: 2,809

 

Passive skills <- 

| Long Jump + Kick | ( Deals 100 Damage x The height of jump - 1meter= x1.5, 1 km= x2 ) 

 

 Skills <-

| Dash |

| Wind Slash | ( deals  500 dmg )

                                                        ]

Strong horned rabbit. . .Who named the monsters? 

. . .

Ma. .gic?  It has magic?!  It's stats are overpowered too?! How am I gonna survive this? What you trying to raise here?! that guy. . .

 

 

Snap 

 

. . .Uh-oh

 

The rabbit quickly turned its head towards my direction and spotted me in one glance as it fully turned around with its body and stared at me. I sigh yet again and looked at mister rabbit. I pointed out to a random direction and shouted "Look!" And somehow it worked, giving me enough time to be able to run away.

"See ya later!" 

 


 

Okay. .

Why was there a branch inside a dungeon?! There aren't even trees around and you're telling me I snapped a branch?!

I kept on running and running for my life while instinctively dodging all those wind slashes it sends my way, but of course It doesn't work and it always grazes me, inflicting pain and leaving blood to fall down. 

Tears are building on the side of my eyes as more pain goes through my body. This stupid rabbit is playing with me! 

I ran faster and as fast as I could, taking turns left and right just to get out of the rabbit's vision but I always fail, of course I would! It's supposed to be faster than me! It's just making me its little plaything before I die! 

If I keep on running like this, I'll run out of breath and the rabbit will catch up! But if I stop and take a rest, the rabbit will have a chance to land a clean hit at me. So I die either way?! 

 

"Think brain, Think!" 

 

I blindly chose which side to turn, running left and then continuing left before turning right, I continued on this pattern as I let my brain think of what to do. But my mind is in a panic state considering I'm in a life and death situation. 

I eventually ran out of breath reducing my speed to a jog and leaning my hand on the wall to support myself.

I turned at the last corner only to be greeted by a dead end.

 

"Oh" 

 

Oh come one!

 

What can. . I do?! 

 

 

 

[ Appraisal - Mirroring ]

| Mirroring - is a skill that let's you mirror the other party's stats for a limited amount of time. Can only be used once a day | 

 

"!!" 

 

What? Isn't that a little too OP.

 

"?!" 

 

Well, not like I'm in the position to complain. . .

 

Hah! Time to pay your debts Cocky rabbit! Stupid stupid rabbit gonna get what it deserves~

"Hahahahaha!" 

The rabbit seems surprised about me suddenly laughing out loud but quickly composed itself and licked its lips before showing its teeth. Ugh, sharp. . . Thinking of torturing me before letting me die? 

Hah! Not going to happen Rabbit. I'll make you regret playing with me in the first place!

 

"Mirroring!" 

 

It seemed startled with my shout but calmed down once it noticed nothing changed, but what changed is something it can't see.

 

Appraisal.

[Appraisal- Status] 

[ (Temporary, 5 minutes) 

Status <- 

HP: 10,000/10,000

MP: 1,500/1,500

STR: 1354

DEF: 2487

 AGI: 3294

 DEX: 970

 ATK PWR: 2,809

 

Passive skills <- 

| Long Jump + Kick | ( Deals 100 Damage x The height of jump- 1meter= x1.5, 1km= x2 ) 

 

 Skills <-

| Dash |

| Wind Slash | ( deals  500 )

                                                        ]

I grin

"Heh. . .Hahahahahaha!" 

It Worked! Am I being cocky now too? Probably. but that's just cause I can taste revenge. 

My eyes glint and glowed as I stared at the rabbit and smirked. 


Chottomatte¹- "wait a minute"

So I'm separating the fight scene. see ya next time!

 

2