Chapter 1 – II
244 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The horned rabbit was first to break eye contact by sending 2 vertical wind slashes aiming to cut both my arms, as a response, I tilted my body to fit the space the rabbit didn't shoot with. The walls behind me cracked in result of getting hit by its magic. 

Deciding not to worry about that, I chanted the same skills the rabbit did only that the first one was a horizontal slash aiming for its neck and the other one was diagonal aimed at its body,

 

"Wind Slash!" 

 

The rabbit was a bit startled but composed itself just enough to be able to dodge the slashes I had sent. It seemed angry? that I was fighting back when I was supposed to be helpless.

It's gaze turned to me and suddenly the rabbit was gone, I was surprised and looked around and ran a meter forward,

"It's gone?" 

 

No. This kind of thing is normal in action mangas, and the enemy always. always. Show up-

I turned around and put my hands out to make an 'X' . True to my expectations, the rabbit showed up in front of me and used its feet to kick me.

Ugh. that was powerful, If we weren't on the same level right now I'd be blown away right now.

Although I wasn't technically blown away, It had still knocked me back a few inches and my arms hurts from the impact. But I'll worry about that later, I can't let this perfect chance slip away from me. 

I let down my arms and touched the ground in a position you'd find in a running marathon. Using dash, I ran towards the rabbit closing in the distance and ending up right behind it, Before it could turn around I again casted wind slash and managed to get a clean hit.

*RAAAARGH 

It screamed an monstrous shout and turned around to face me, it's eyes glowed red and disappeared from my sight but reappearing in front of my face foot first and delivered a kick to my head. It was too fast for me to block and it sent me flying and hitting the wall, hurting me more.

"Eugh!" 

"Urgh. ."

I held my head to prevent it from falling down to the ground because my vision was dizzy. I look up front and used dash to dodge the wind slashes the rabbit sent while taking advantage of my situation. 

"Waah!" 

I couldn't fight in the state I'm in. I'll just risk getting in more trouble, Should I run away for now? my stats are limited and If time runs out I'll surely die.

Choosing not to take the risk, I again used dash to get away from the rabbit and turned at the corner. I started running again and this time because of my upgraded(limited) Agility, I was a lot faster than before making it easier to run away. But alas, these stats are just a copy from my own enemy so the rabbit should be able to catch up to me. 

Shaking my head to get those thoughts out, I turned left and found a bigger space, the ceiling was at least 12 meters above and the ground was wide. It was a lot brighter than the room I got reincarnated too!

An idea formed in my head and I was already moving to set up my battle field. 

 

 

 

Soon enough, the rabbit caught up and we were once again having a show down. This time I took the initiative and sent four wind slashes towards the rabbit, one vertical slash aiming at the rabbit's right and another directly at it and another one above it to prevent the rabbit from jumping

Following my plan, the rabbit dodged to its left and looked at me, but what it didn't know is that the fourth slash was aimed at the rock hanging above the rabbit's head so as soon as the rabbit landed where I wanted it the rock fell getting a clean shot of falling directly at the monster's head. 

*BOOM 

*Sigh

I don't expect it to die from just that but I can at least hope that its already dead. The world didn't exactly hear me out and the rabbit is now standing up visibly glaring at me with blood dripping from its head. 

'Oh. So I was able to damage it big, That's great!' 

"Ahaha. . .ha. .ha?" 

"Woah!" 

I dodged the wind slashes it sent but this time it kept on continuously sending more and more slashes not letting me have a second to rest. Uh-oh, is the rabbit learning and using tactics now? That surely isn't good for me. 

Seeing as the Rabbit wasn't going to stop soon I used dash to escape the hits and sent a few to its way myself to which the rabbit skillfully dodged without getting a single graze. 

And once again, the rabbit and I had a staring contest but this time, I'm aware that the rabbit wasn't mindlessly staring at me. It was forming a plan in its head. Be damned that rabbit cause I had a plan of my own, well it technically wasn't a plan, it's more like a tactic.

One where I try and will counter each and every one of its attack while getting close to it and directly damage is eyes. It's pretty risky, but if I don't do anything, my time will run out and It'll take that chance to kill me for sure.

The rabbit's eyes relaxed if only a little bit, telling me that it had already planned an attack in its head and its confident it will work. cocky rabbit, I'm not letting you win. 

If ever I die, I'll somehow take you down with me! 

.

.

.

.

.

*RAAAAARGH 

The rabbit screamed and started to move along with whatever its plan is. And I stay alert to counter its attacks.

The first thing it did was to cast magic and throw slashes at me to which I countered with my own slashes throwing them perpendicular to the ones it sent. The rabbit then started to move in circles around me at a fast speed while continuously throwing wind slashes my way. 

'So that's its plan?'

I grin. 

'not good enough'

I jumped high above the ground and casted magic, forming a sphere of wind slashes surrounding me before shooting them. It was kinda hard manipulating that much but I was able to do it. the rabbit took no chance and stopped its own attack to dodge mine. 

I glided over to where the rabbit was and dived onto its head once it landed. The rabbit was surprised and then let out a growl and tried to shake me off of its head. 

I grabbed onto its fur to make sure I wouldn't get thrown off, And boy! for a monster, this was still a rabbit. And its fur is so soft~ 

Ahh~ Can't I tame this rabbit instead? It would make a great partner! 

But it just tried to kill you tho.

Shut up. 

Shaking my head and trying to get my focus back on, I dragged my self across the rabbit head closer and closer to its eyes. It noticed me moving and immediately understood what I was going for as it jumped high startling me but not enough to let go, So I hold on tighter. 

Its attempt in making me stop moving succeeded cause I'm now holding onto my life, literally. While it keeps on jumping up and down. Its trying to use gravity against me!

 

"UwaaHH!" 

 

Urgh. 

I feel sick. 

"Hmp-mph" 

Uwaah, I vomited on the rabbit's head. Yuck. The rabbit is angry too. 

"Uh-oh.." 

'Wind Slash!'

'Wind Slash!'

'Wind Slash!'

"WIND SLASH!!"

A row of wind slashes hit the rabbit's head, its ears and face. I seem to have damaged it more now that its thrashing around in pain rather than trying to get me off. 

Once the rabbit stops its continuous hops, I climb off of it trying to regain my balance and not throw up again, I failed though and had to kneel down and use my hands to hold my stomach and cover my mouth.

 

"Urghh..." 

 

*Insert Vomiting sounds* 

 

*RAAAARGH!! 

The horned rabbit growls loudly. I stood up shakily, my knees were still weak and I had to bend over slightly towards my stomach to not vomit again. 

 

[ WARNING: TIME LEFT= 1 MINUTE ]

 

WHAT?! 

1 Minute left?! Oh no, I let the fight drag on too long! 

 

"Kuso..." 

 

Uhhh. What should I do? Hit the rabbit's head with some falling rocks? Will the same thing even work twice? Of course not! If the rabbit is smart enough to create its own plans and tactics, It would be smart enough to learn from its mistakes! 

 

But you can try

 

". . . ?" 

 

*Sigh

 

"YOSH!" 

 

I balanced myself and ran towards the rabbit, the rabbit did the same seemingly planning to crash onto me. Realizing that, I used dash to run past it and stopped. I turned around to face the rabbit and casted wind slashes above it where a spiky cave rock hangs, It cracks and falls onto the rabbit.

But the rabbit was fast and used more wind slashes to break the rock. I couldn't stop now since time was ticking. I kinda already knew it wouldn't work in the first place but that wasn't what I was aiming for anyways, 

I threw more wind slashes to its way and jumped high, wanting to use the skill I haven't tried out yet. 

This was a gamble, a very risky one at that. but when was I ever not reckless ever since I got here? 

 

| Long Jump + Kick | ( Deals 100 Damage x The height of jump- 1meter= x1.5, 1km= x2 )

 

This cave was about 12 meters high. If a meter is x1.5 then 12 meters is x18, a hundred x18 is 1800. I don't think that's enough to kill this rabbit, But there are other variables not included in the equation, for example is my height and for another there is the impact, it might somehow damage the rabbit. 

Let's just hop-e this works. hehehe. . . 

Ahem, sorry. 

I used the skill and moved my leg to hit the rabbit's head. My foot and the rabbit's head made impact, I think I heard a really loud crack just now. I don't know if belongs to the rabbit or the ground but that kick was enough to make an wind aftershock which made the dirt and dust around us make a fog blocking my  vision. 

I landed down on the ground and waited for something, anything to happen.

Once the dust dissipates, everything was clearer and I saw the rabbit's body lying down on the floor, not moving. I couldn't be too careless though and I waited for awhile to make sure the rabbit won't suddenly kill me while I let down my guard. 

The time ran out and my stats went back to what it once was, My body was exhausted and my head was aching but I couldn't pass out just yet. Not when there's a monsters body in front of me that could wake up anytime once it regains its consciousness, I could run away, But I'm tired. 

So I wait, 

 

[ Strong Horned Rabbit Eliminated ]

 

[ Activating Double EXP. . . ]

 

[ EXP GAINED ]

 

*DING

 

Oh. . .

 

"I won. . ."

 

*THUD 

 


 

Uhh, It's very hard when everything interrupts you when you start to write huh. . .

              I'm sorry for not updating till this long, Everything has been too busy.

              I get tired easily these days, apparently I got sick the day after I got vaccinated. But I'm fine now! I recovered just the next day. 

             About the uploading schedule however, I'll just say not to expect an organized one. I'll just upload a chapter whenever I can.

 

0