Side Chapter 5.2 Summoning
556 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who the hell?

Authors note: <<Brackets>> are implied to be universal/world announcements. “Quotes” are character speech. “Italicized text” are thoughts. <single bracket> are displayed to characters.

Edited by: Dragodonv2 on discord

 

As the library faded from view with a blinding white light, the whiteness was all around me, and I was enveloped in what I could best describe as highly pressurized lukewarm air.

 

It pressed down all over, squeezing my body painfully, compressing me down.  It felt like I was being squeezed through a person sized tube of toothpaste.  I grunted in pain and closed my eyes as the sensations overwhelmed me.

 

Without warning I was dumped onto cool, ankle length grass with a THUMP.  I lay there for a moment, letting the chill winds blow over me, and taking in my body, allowing the sensations of the wind and the grass blowing and tickling over it to validate that everything was there.

 

<<NOTICE: SKILLS ACQUIRED: <Insight level MAX>, <Healthy Body level -NA>, <Race Sexual Limitation Removal level MAX>, <Selective Breeding level MAX>,<Female Attraction Pheromones level MAX>,>>

 

<<NOTICE: TITLES ACQUIRED: <Summoned Hero>,<Hero>,<One Favored by the Gods>,<Sexual Per-surer>, <Inhuman Sexual Deviant>,<Summoned Person>,<Trans-migrator>,>>

 

<<NOTICE: BLESSINGS ACQUIRED: <Blessings of Huzotz>,>>

 

As the cool air settled into his lungs, the afternoon sun shone way above me. The view of a cobblestone road could be seen, a carriage passing down it with people seen riding on the outside of the carriage. In the distance, probably a few miles out, a tall wall could be seen.

 

<<NOTICE: BLESSINGS ACQUIRED: <Blessings of Dyara>,>>

 

<<NOTICE: MESSAGE FROM GOD "Hutzotz": "Sorry boy, she noticed you the second you were summoned. I wish you luck">>

 

The words faded out of vision, and a bag appeared on top of his lap. It was small, only the size of a baseball with a note appeared on top of it.

 

I looked around at the landscape around me, then looked at the pathetically small bag that nearly beaned my crotch and managed not to yelp with fright.  I sat up carefully, looking around at the landmarks around me. Mostly trees, plains of grass and a cobblestone road, in the far distance I could see what appeared to be walls and buildings. Close to town is a bonus I guess. 

 

The first immediate thought that came to my mind:  'She noticed me the second I landed?'.

 

I felt goosebumps covering my skin rapidly as if I was being watched so I whipped my head back and forth, trying to find a potential attacker and clutching the bag with the paper attached.  I found myself disappointed as time ticked by uneventfully, there was no response from anything that was seemingly hostile, just the grass rolling around from the air. Leaving a sensation of peace. The only change that I could observe is that the carriage got closer and closer to my location. Seemingly following the winding road.

 

After a minute or two more with no obvious threats, I opened the note to see what was inside, hefting the small bag that looked like a coin purse. The note had very typewriter type text along it. 

 

"Standard hero survival bag starter kit. Inside is a Large gold coin (3), Large Silver Coins (10), Bronze Coins (100), 3 Days of food and water, 3 sets of commoner clothes, 1 Set of noble Clothes, 1 iron long sword, 1 Bow and 30 arrows, A sleeping bag with tent, a and a single iron pot. The bronze coins are the lowest demonetization of currency. So use those first in most cases.”

 

I stared, incredulous, at the note before concluding from my Dungeons & Dragons experience that either this bag was some semblance of a bag of holding, or Hutzotz was ACTUALLY a trickster god who had left me alone and with a small coin purse. I shall choose to remain optimistic. I opened the bag and attempted to peer inside, though it was dark and I was unable to see anything inside of it.  Well aware of the approaching carriage, but I was simply hoping that they would simply pass by. 

 

Contrary to my hopes, the carriage stopped in front of me before a woman with pink cat ears, and a long cat tail hopped off of it. She stood around 7 foot tall, short black hair despite her pink furred cat ears and tail. She drew her sword and pointed it towards me causing me to tense up. She wore what appeared to be black leather armor from the neck down hiding most of her form. She sucked her teeth towards me which made my face cramp up.

“I haven't done anything wrong… What the hell is this sort of situation?!” 

 

The carriage itself was covered in red and black emblems. The paint of it was a solid grey color, two creatures that appeared to be velociraptors were in the reins instead of horses.  A man that was green and strangely transparent. The man tilted his hair as he held the reins causing the creatures in front to suddenly stop. He made rapid hand motions seemingly to notify the others of something. I noticed that there were two other carriages behind the one directly in front of me, the fact I didn’t see them before made me more uncomfortable than it should. Was I too focused on the minor things? 

 

Man: "Nicole, come on, why are you drawing your sword on a man who is sitting on the side of the road? Is this another one of your pranks?"

 

The cat woman leaned down, a pair of yellow eyes which reflected back towards me, showed me that my face was vastly different from before. 

 

Nicole: "Jack, shut it. He is interesting. You brat, get come and come along ya? Don't cause any problems for her highness."

 

I sighed dramatically, closing the mouth of the bag carefully. My eyes focused on the woman named Nicole.

A 7 foot tall warrior woman with cat ears! This really is a new world, despite everything up till now I can’t say I could have predicted this...”

 

I fixed the mysterious cat woman with a little smile and recalled a scene from a popular sitcom show that I had not watched, in its entirety, but found the clip amusing.

 

Me: "Oh dear, is this it?  Am I being kidnapped?  Mother told me that it would be like this for cute boys wandering the world by themselves..."  

Keeping my smile in place, hoping that I could amuse the two other people, I attempted to catch a glimpse of myself in the Cat woman's eyes. The face that looked back at me was still my own, but with noticeably sharper jaw, a more neatly trimmed and dense beard that was nonetheless only an inch or two deep, and not a single blemish to be seen.  The lack of glasses probably enhanced the look, but to me who had worn them for years now, it was a strange and alien sensation to be able to actually see without them. 

 

Nicole's ears perked up and she sucked in the warm air. She grabbed me off the ground before throwing him into the storage of the back of the carriage. She slapped the side of the carriage  before sitting down in front of me. It happened so fast, I couldn’t react in the slightest, it was like her movements were of a rampant demon. 

 

Nicole: "So, what is your name, brat." 

 

She stared at me with a carnivorous glare, as the cart began to move. It followed the road, as I could see out of the back of the cart without issue. I turned away from the window, clutching my bag to me perhaps a little defensively. Concerned with other motives she might have. I was about to give my real name when realization struck me: This was a new life, an entirely new world, a new adventure... I could call myself whatever I wanted!

The names of tabletop role-playing game characters I had played in the past shot through my mind, jumbled together with a mix of fictional heroes and villains that I admired. There were many that were silly, there were some that I would simply never be able to take seriously if they were meant to address myself, still others I respected too much to simply steal their identities. Eventually, I settled on one.

 

Me:  "You may call me Ivo (Pronounced eye-voe). And I am given to understand your name is Nicole, a lovely name! But who might you be?" 

 

Nicole shrugged and rolled her shoulders around, sheathing her sword before looking me over, she leaned forward sniffing me. She had a strange scent of vanilla, which strikes me as odd, for someone of her capabilities I expected the scent of sweat.  Her cute pink ears rotating on her head, her tail rolling around behind her wide hips before she nodded. 

 

Nicole: "You’re not normal are ya? Those pheromones are the reason why I picked you up, care to explain? Some kind of potion? Also don't try to deny it, it's a special skill of mine."

 

I tentatively cleared my throat, a sheepish smile on my face.

 

Ivo: "Well, you have a good nose for such things... I suppose it's only fair to say it is a... Special skill of mine..."

 

In my own thoughts, I tried a series of commands to attempt to bring up my stat sheet again. Using words like 'open character sheet', 'open stats', 'open menu'.  Just seeing what would happen, trying to bring up the stat sheet from before. 

 

Nicole leaned further into me, the black leather pushing into my chest. Her nose rubbing against my chest and  neck, It was clear she had a nice figure under that armor of hers. With no hesitation or shame doing this in the middle of the day. She sighed happily from the scent licking her lips before gripping my face and forcing her lips against mine, her tongue violating my mouth. She had strength far above mine; it was both concerning and scary.

As I struggled weakly against the admittedly very lovely kiss, words appeared in my vision:

<Taming Skill Acquired level 1, Would you like to tame <Nicole Orun> Yes or No>

Hello, I just wanted to say that with this release, I am probably going to slow down for a while. Work has picked up a ton, I simply don't have the time to write like I did when I started writing all of this. I wrote all of this in 3 weeks during a extreme slow down point, I thought I would have more time to write more... Sadly this has not been the case. Thus I will post when I can, in fact I might just dump everything that is written thus far, not quite sure. For those who have stuck with me till now, thank you. I apologize for not being able to make this more consistent.

9