First day
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His body is tiny in comparison to his surroundings, mainly composed light, but having distinct shapes. While his head is similar to a moth, it possess a rose like crown with the antenna circling around it. The top wings were clover like and the bottom resembles that of a lily. But because he is made up of light and energy, details of his body can't be seen clearly other than the outline.

Ashl is fascinated by his new body and how tiny he is. It doesn't matter, being tiny means harder to get hit, but he have to be careful of attacks with massive range.

But soon he noticed his surroundings, it's full of unknown plants and tall trees, strange echoing noises fill the surrounding with crisp feeling of untainted wild.

He sure is enjoying it, but a quick sharp pain appeared on his head and he just float there in a trance. Surprisingly it did not last long before he's back at himself.

'So they give informations, pretty neat,' he thought to himself as he review the information. There's nothing much here, but it sure is interesting. 

The information that Ashl got pertained about system similar to a game system, but not quite like one, surely it got him excited. The informations also include about basic dangers and things safe to use and eat. There's something that really catches his attention tho, ' evolution chart' and it's not a level dependent evolutionary path.

//

Moth spirit

Defense: low

Agi: normal

Str: not needed ( 0 ) 

Skill: lesser mana vision

//

Evolutionary chart

:evolution requirements

- spirit related materials, weapons, etc

- Doing things( eating specific food, sleeping on specific place, etc)

Note: Evolution result will be dependent on the things you did/ material used to evolve

//

Ashl is very excited to the point that he never bothered about his surroundings, pretty careless. But worry not, his place is pretty safe. He's so excited that he might even shout.

Even if he only have one skill, he's still happy about it. It's better to have one than nothing. But one thing is for sure, he want to try it.

He first go for his ability, because it's a part of the information given, he know how to use it.

Instantly blue specs of light appear on his surroundings,  there are very few of them, but they are noticeable because of the dark and gloomy surroundings.

He saw one closer to him and quickly approached it while flying really awkwardly like a fly with one missing wing. Still, he managed to go near it and the instance he get close it Instantly disappear and suddenly.

//

Evolutionary chart

-tiny spec of mana absorbed 

- Possible evolution detected

-absorb 10000 tiny specs of mana to successfully evolve

1/ 10000

//

Such notifications serves to only fuel is excitement, but he is not so careless and chooses to be more careful. After all this is an unknown world.

He first observed the surrounding carefully and thought to himself 

'This flower is too attractive, other creatures will definitely be tempted to such a plant' 

But then again another idea came to his mind 

' Why not bite it?, it might give me benefits and it's so beautiful it must be somewhat rare '

He approached near it and discovered something. He can't touch anything but when he try to bite it he definitely know he bit something even tho he literally just pass through it.

Weirdly enough he still have that strange situation of having something in his mouth. He's also very sad to know that he is basically just a ghost moth in a sense. 

He tried and also got the feeling of chewing on something, his excitement somewhat gave him some happiness even through he's still somewhat in a mood.

He swallowed it and got a popping sound.

//

Evolutionary chart

-You eaten a bit of plant essence

-Because of the plant being a past phase of growth of your body before your soul got awakened, you didn't gain any evolution options

-You gained an ability as a compensation 

//

That one notification give him a realization, he's been here all the time unaware of anything. 

Tho it's a surprise, he doesn't think of it as something he should worry about that much. 

So, with that information, does that mean that flower is not actually a flower, but a cocoon? 

So it makes a bit of sense if he eats his former body for nutrients. 

But first he wants to check that skill first.

-spawn seeds-

He tried and there it goes as its name described, it only spawn seeds he can't even touch. Maybe it's useful for something, but he can't think of anything. Tho it actually interest him, sometimes he will try and see what will grow out of them. But the fact that he can't touch anything makes his life harder. 

Now for something he wants to try. He bit at it again and just like before, he can feel himself biting something even when there are no bite marks. But soon he noticed something, the parts he took at bite of suddenly turned lightly limp and soft.(in appearance because he can't touch anything)

That gives him an idea, maybe he can eat the magical part of the plant, but not the physical part. If that's so, then maybe it's not a so bad of a situation for him. 

He soon consumed the petals and his body is slightly brighter. 

Here comes the problem, he is so full that he can't eat anymore. And also he found out that he can't bite the stalk and the root, they feel like biting through steel. 

Not being able to touch anything sucks for him, he can't rest on something comfortable, just floating arround doesn't really feels good. 

He sighed and looked at the sky, it's so dark. He's also so bored and refuse to leave such a treasure like the flower. He decided that he will stay here and try to get as much benefits as he could and will leave once a threat arrives. It's worth it for him. 

With nothing else to do, he just started to catch those mana specs to see if he can spend some energy. Those tiny specs of mana does also give him energy, but it's too small for him.

He spent the rest of the night catching those specs of mana and throwing seeds around to more efficiently lose energy because spawning seeds spent a bit of energy while also gaining bits of lost energy from the floating specs of mana.

0