C001—World Domination, End
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Rain moves were completely unexpected! Instantly, just leader Kwan is left on the map!”

—Rush–rush

Slam—

Rain ran into the building after killing four of the five member College Bois squad who were hiding at A-site. Even though he had run 500 meters to A-site, Rain only had a slightly tired look on his face,

‘Kwan!’

Clunk— Tap-tap

Click—

Rain had just reloaded the auto-riffle [R-33] in his hand, now only 15 bullets remained. The other weapons he had were a [G-300] pistol with 48 rounds, and a [Assassinate-R] knife that was on his left wrist.

“We will see the Battle Strike one versus one and this will determine the fate of the two squads!” The caster who was guiding the match became even more enthusiastic to see the match.

Crowds inside the Jakarta E-sport Arena were getting louder, thirty thousand spectators felt a high tension after seeing Rain’s extraordinary performance—how can I not?! 1 player just killed 7 players within a couple of minutes!

Rain peeked through the gap in the door and saw Kwan who were looking for him around A-site, then he immediately took out his [GS300] pistol and fired several bullets.

Click—

Bang-bang-bang!

The bullet hit Kwan’s body once. However, he immediately dodged it by hiding behind a pile of boxes.

Rain who saw that action by his opponent directly carried out another plan. He ran to the second floor and intended to get closer to Kwan’s position by jumping over every building that filled every side of the A-site.

Rain didn’t want to give his enemy time to think!

“Rain moves! Look! His jumps and dexterity when he does that! It’s like watching a professional parkour!”

Taptaptaptap—Rush-rush

—Whoomp—Bump!

He Jump over every building without lowering his speed even a bit. Kwan could only see a flash of Rain shadow running over the building, and he started shooting at it blindly.

Brrrt— Brrrt—

Swoosh-whoosh—swoosh

All bullets Kwan fired didn’t hit Rain at all. He even ran faster and sometimes played the tempo of his footsteps to avoid the bullets flying in the air

Kwan was so focused as he shot, then he subconsciously followed Rain’s every move and not realizing that he was already standing in the open area

‘Gotcha!’ Rain smirked when he saw the opportunity.

Before Kwan could realize his misfortune, Rain had stood up straight and pulled a [GS300] pistol from his back, and began to aim his path.

Bang!

One bullet shot and headed straight for Kwan

Crush—

[Head Shot!]

[Kill Strike!]

“Huh…”

《 Victory! 》

《 Blue Side, Win! 》

“Congratulations to the Ordinary People’z squad! You guys deserve to play at the Grand Finals!”

***

Afternoon. Under the pouring rain outside. The audience became tenser and increased the excitement in the grand final match.

The Grand Final ‘World Domination’–name of the world-class tournament of the VRFPS Battle Strike–will start in the afternoon based on GMT +7. The event is still being held at the same place, namely the Jakarta E-Sport Arena, Jakarta, Indonesia.

“Rain! After remarkable VICTORY yesterday, maybe some words for your opponent in the Grand Final?!” The MC handed the mic to Rain.

“Hmm.. nothing, maybe Jayden has?”

“Okay, Jayden! What do you want to say for the Limit squad?!” asked the MC excitedly.

Jayden pulled out a fork from his jacket, then said, “Limit squad.. can you tell me about this fork?”

6 hours has passed …

Round 9. The last map they will play, currently, the score has been [4-4], whoever wins this round will become world champion.

On the screen, 4 players are gathering under ruins.

“Zhao, I’m going to the B-site.”

“We–wait a minute!”

“We have no momentum! I’m going to use that plan, please guide them to be there, okay?!”

“Ok-“

Before Zhao could reply, Rain had already left the place. He splits up with the other three members to guard the middle lane and will try to thwart several enemies that tried to enter the B-site. Even want to kill them to eliminate the enemy’s numerical advantage.

Limit squad still have 9 people living on the map.

….

Flick—thwachk—thwachk

Rain could finally hear the sound of footsteps in the swamp below.

Eon Jungle map has a lush forest terrain, swamps, plateaus, and some ancient ruins, and he tries to carry out a plan to block the enemy from breaking through the B-site by utilizing all the places presented.

Rain was currently in the trees of a dense forest. He was in camouflage to avoid suspicion.

To start all his plans, Rain is already preparing to throw smoke bombs at that area enemy wants to enter, and he had set mine bomb on the side of the road just in case they forced their way in.

When Rain had thrown and the smoke bombs began to blow, the five players immediately stopped walking.

—Thwachk

“There is someone!”

“Back off?”

“Wait until the smoke clears, then we’ll check.”

3 minutes passed. However, the smoke in front of them didn’t go away, Rain kept throwing his smoke bombs every 30 seconds passed, and now he had run out of those items.

Smoke began to fade and the enemy players, 5 members of the Limit squad wanted to immediately ambush B-site.

“They’re waiting for us behind this smoke.. hahaha! Let’s teach them some lesson!”

The five players Limit squad dared to come forward because they knew there were only four of the Ordinary People’s players left.

Thwachk—thwachk—tap Ghreszz

They walked and one of them could peek at the other side. When they realized that no bullets had come raining down, they immediately rushed forward.

“What’s the world champion? They’re champions of run away!”

Beep-beep-beep

“Hah?!”

—Beeeeep!

“It’s a trap!!”

Kaa—boom!

Brrrrrtbrrrrrrrrtbrrrt—

Rain spray some bullets to them.

….

[Invicible!]

[Kill Strike!]

Rain shot two blue flares into the sky indicating that he had managed to finish off the enemies. 5 members of the Limit squad vanished by his hand.

At the A-site, the other 3 members of the Ordinary People’s squad are on guard behind the ancient ruins. Two blue flares fired by Rain could be seen from the sky at the A-site, and one of them noticed the flare.

“Rain has sent the signal! We have to clean—”

[Hush killed by Ming]

[Rara killed by Ming]

[Kill Strike!]

[Ming killed by Zhao]

[Eliminate!]

[Zhao killed by Zwei]

[Revenge!]

The Ordinary People’s members who were at the A-site were killed by the enemy. Rain saw the notification became slightly shaken and lost control of himself.

“How come?!” Rain said and immediately ran to the A-site without thinking about what strategy he would use.

Meanwhile, the remaining three players of the Limit squad were checking the A-site, they thought that one more player was there, and hiding from them.

“Rain! Where are you?! COME OUT!”

After losing much time, they still can’t find Rain–because he is not there.

When there were only 2 minutes left in the [Eon Jungle] map, the Limit squad which was the ‘Red side’ finally decided to put a bomb because they couldn’t find Rain anywhere on the A-site.

“Hurry up! I’ll keep watching around!”

Zwei went straight to the hallway which was the most suitable place if someone wanted to sneak into A-site, because he thought that Rain would play his crazy gameplay like in the semifinals.

Since the bomb has to explode in such a minimal amount of time, the installer has to be more focused when setting up the device. Otherwise, the bomb will fail, it won’t even explode until the match time is up, which means it will be a win for the Blue side

The bomb installer had finished setting it up, and it was only a matter of putting it on the ground, regardless…

Swoosh—blast!

[Unknown killed by Rain]

Swoosh—blast!

[Bing Bi killed by Rain]

….

Zwei which never received information about the bomb at that time, then he immediately ran to A-site and intended to scold the sluggish person.

“You guys! What the F—” Zwei was stunned when he saw two bodies lying motionless, “RAIN!!” He immediately searched every side of the A-site, but he still couldn’t find it.

The reason Zwei didn’t receive the death information was that that is part of the VRFPS Battle Strike: Domination system. They provide a [Traits] feature that helps players in the match, and information about players being killed is one of them, namely Traits named Eagle Eye.

Eagle Eye can provide information about the Player, starting from the weapon held, to the Player’s last position 5 minutes before, it can only be activated every 2 minutes, and the passive is Death List.

In this 9th Round, Rain was the only player who used Eagle Eye as his preferred Traits over hundreds of other useful Traits.

Time was ticking. The remaining time in the 9th round could be counted with fingers…

“TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN!” the whole audience in the arena shouted. They’ll see which squad will be the world champion in a few seconds.

“Can the Limit squad dethrone the Ordinary People’z squad from its throne?? Or the Ordinary People’z squad won this round, and got the World Domination title for the third time in a row?!!”

[5]

[4]

Rain had already created a sniper [SS-8700] firing line to shoot at Zwei. This sniper belongs to a member of the Ordinary People’s squad, namely Keisuke. Rain accidentally found it while running towards the A-site.

Now, above the plateau, Rain just pulled the trigger, and the sharp bullet would soon drive to Zwei’s head.

‘Bye-bye.’

Swoosh—

“ONE!”

—Blast!

[Headshot!]

[Zwei killed by Rain]

***

“VICTORY!”

“What’re you talking about, Mas¹?”

“Nah, we’re just talking about the football league. Which was yesterday afternoon, you know?”

“Oh…”

It’s been 7 months since the last event of Grand Final World Domination Season 5.

Weather was sunny and the heat made them leave the rice fields early. Sitting in the huts on the edge of rice fields, enjoying the soothing green scenery. Rain lost his way—like a duck that had lost its mother.

Desperate, not knowing which direction to take. His mind was jumping around.

“Are they doing fine?”

It has been a month since Rain has not contacted the Ordinary People’z squad, precisely after informing them that his grandmother died, and he immediately severed his relationship with them.

Not a single member of the Ordinary People’s knew where Rain was. Not even one of the people who chatted with his grandmother knew where he lived.

“Hujan?” his uncle called him—Hujan is Rain’s real name.

“Ya?”

“January 31st, it was your birthday, right? Now you’re 21 years old, right? Do you want to celebrate it or get some gift from us?”

“You don’t have to, Uncle. Don’t have to bother about it…” Hujan answered while lowering his head because he felt embarrassed.

Even just living here had made him feel uneasy, so he just gonna refused everything that unnecessary things to do. He doesn’t want to disturb other people. Hujan really want to leave this hometown, but he still hadn’t found his purpose, so he helped out in the fields to lighten the burden on his shoulders.

“Why? Don’t be shy! We’re your family. Alright! Tomorrow we will make a feast for you!” said the old man excitedly, and immediately coordinated that with his relatives about this important event.

Hujan who saw it could only smile and be grateful because the family still cared about him.

1