C004—Seeking His Lord
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

❝ 5 SECONDS?!! That's quite a long, wait a moment... ❞

'WHAT DID YOU SAY?!'

❝ Yes. 2000 years ago, when my family was equal to one strongest human, we were able to ground a city in 5 seconds ❞

❝ But, when my family is dominant and have more than hundreds of combatant, still can be defeated by one strongest human. ️❞

❝ Aren't you, humans too enormous? ️❞

'What are you talking about? Who is the strongest human?'

Rein didn't understand what the strange voice inside his head was saying. He was feeling empty from the cold air. His consciousness slowly disappeared due to dying.

❝ Done! ️Huh.. you almost die ❞

—Zing!

[Getting the blessing of Silence Season


You will not be affected by the negative effects of Silence Season


All Attributes: (+20%)


Active while in the Silence Season area]

After the notification appeared, Rein regained his senses and could feel his body slowly returning to the way it was before. The cold air that had been roaming his body disappeared.

Everything's back to normal.

'What happened? Who are you honestly?!'

❝ Sorry. I can't spe—please seek my lord, he's trapped in the forest... Sayonara~ ❞

—Ding!

[Quest: Seeking My Lord]

Unable to contain the curiosity in his head, Rein opened the Quest hastily.

"Open, Quests!"

—Ping!

[ Quest


◊ Main Quest

◊ Side Quests

◊ Daily Quest

◊ Special Quests(2)*]

"HAH?!!"

Rein was startled as he jumped backward at this impossibility, it caused his head to hit the tree painfully.

[Health (-60)]

Unable to speak, he lowered his head to the ground as he rubbed the spot where it hit.

'YOU MAKE VR TOO REAL! HOW COULD I FEEL VERY VERY ILL JUST BECAUSE OF AN IMPACT!'

For a while he still lowered his head, he could only grieve with the pain. Biting her lip, holding back her tears, gripping the ground. Everything was done to fight the boiling pain in his back.

Somehow the pain seemed to strike non-stop.

[Dizzy for (10 seconds)]

After time had passed, the effect had disappeared. Rein raised his body again and tilted his head back.

He could see that the tree he had been leaning against had a protruding blunt part.

'You did it?' Rein thought about the part that shouldn't be there.

"You ..." Rein couldn't continue his words, then looked at the sky which was still the same as before, then in his heart, he said.

'So this is what you wanted to give me so much, Bastard?'

He did not know where to direct the anger inside his head, the tree just grew and stayed in the same soil until it died and gave birth to new shoots. Then the only creatures to blame are the creators of this game.

"I will repay you..." said Rein, who knew one of the Way of Semesta creators.

'Just wait!'

After pondering with pain in his head, Rein returned to his goal, which was to look at the description of the Quest.

"Open, Special Quest!"

—Ping!

[Special Quest


◊ Come Here (2)

◊ Seeking My Lord*]

'I got the Special Quest again, did the system go wrong with my presence here? There must be someone who deserves this and it's not me....'

"I'm the zero..." he said as referring to his level.

"Open, Quest Seeking My Lord!"

—Ding!

[Seeking My Lord

Grade: A


Look at the map, I can't explain it right now. Just don't fly!


Reward: ???

Fail: Triangle Oath sect threat on Earth (+100%)]

"Does it always have to be like this? Staff-san... WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!!" Rein couldn't contain his affection for the people behind the scenes.

'Wait.. why am I getting so emotional?'

Rein took a deep breath to cool his head before continuing the miracles that were happening right now.

"Open, Map."

The Map screen opens, another mark is visible there. It turned out that it pointed to the place that Rein previously wanted to go through, it's where the Beast was.

[Shrine]

The screen appeared after he pointed at the mark.

'Shrine? Is there a Shrine here?'

Rein was silent for a moment, then he got up from his seat to continue his journey on foot, as directed from the description in the Quest.

He walked leisurely and cautiously, for fear of inviting a beast he definitely couldn't fight.

Left and right. His head didn't stop moving with every footstep. Lots of bushes to go through. This place seems untouched by humans at all.

'There's no trace of life here.. are they Beasts that moving through the air? Or am I in the uninhabitable territory? I don't understand...'

'But it's luck, I don't know how to fight if there's one coming up.'

Rein continued to walk while looking at the Exclusive Zone Map. On the map, his location was very close to the Shrine. Only a few dozen meters away.

However, one thing he was afraid of...

'If there are six-tailed Beast places. I'm done.'

After walking through the lush forest, Rein could finally see a color other than green...

'Is there a tree that has white leaves? I didn't see it before. Am I going the wrong way?' Rein thought about the sight that shouldn't exist at all.

As he flew through the air, his eyes could only see a lush green forest, nothing with white leaves like this. Rein tried to approach one of the trees, the shape was not too strange.

'Sakura?' Rein moved his hand to grab the tree.

However, before he could touch the tree branch, the Suvice system suddenly appeared.

[(!) You cannot use the mount and some skills in this area! Fly》is one of them]


'So this is the purpose of the warning? But...' his brain was planning something that didn't need to be done.

"Fly!"

[Failed to use Skill 《Fly》]

He smirked after knowing that, Rein out from the tree and went back into the forest.

"Fly!"

The skill was usable as usual, he even tried to fly into the sky.

After flying tens of meters in the air, Rein dropped back down and adjusted his flying to be 3 meters above the ground.

'I don't want to die.'

Then he flew to an area that forbade him to use this skill.

And sure enough...

[(!) You cannot use mount, and some skills in this area!《Fly》is one of them]


[Failed to use Skill 《Fly》]

—Bump!

Rein immediately fell to the ground, after the warning appeared, the right decision of him not to fly too high.

'This hill.. must be one of those places that were once revered. There can't be any random place that can control the laws of the universe.'

—Ding!

[Obtaining the Skill 《Human Eyes》!]


[You have just discovered the relic of the Sakuya clan, 〘Sakuya Hill〙]


[Obtaining 【Scroll of Sakuya Hill】]

'Bad, this is a bad omen!'

Rein can't accept all this impossibility so easily, he has a belief in his heart, that is after darkness comes light – said R.A Kartini.

However, on the other hand, he believed that misfortune would always occur after receiving luck. The biggest proof is during the Grand Final of World Domination season 5.

"All of this.. did someone plan it?" Rein said about his journey in the Way of Semesta.

"My nickname, Exclusive Zone, Special Quest, Telepathy, now... the Sakuya clan? What's next? BEAST?!"

He didn't understand the purpose of the system to get him this kinda thing, Rein was sure that the game was built by A.I couldn't be this reckless, "I'm the zero, they sure know it. What the hell does the system expect from me?"

Rein looked at the Scroll of Sakuya Hill in his hand, "Open."


[Scroll of Sakuya Hill


 1. Preserving nature for living things has been passed down by human ancestors thousands of years ago.


We, the Sakuya Clan will devote life and death to preserving nature on Earth!


(Locked)

(Locked)

(Locked)

(Locked)]


[(!) If you open all the information contained in the Scroll of Sakuya Hill, you will get some benefits]

'Benefits?'

"Do you know how to open it, Suvice?" Rein idly asked Suvice, he didn't know if this system would answer the question or not.

[(!) Where's your brain? Employ it]

'Of course, it's impossible...'

However, he was also grateful, that answer explained everything, "Hahaha. it's all on this hill, right? Thanks for your answer, Suvice."

[《Human Eyes》Skill level up!]

"This skill is.. related to the way I think? Is that so?" Rein always has rhetorical sentences to develop his way of thinking, even though the feedback is negative thoughts, he still does it to become a wise man.

'I don't have much time. It's better to finish the quest and go meet the person behind this Exclusive Zone.'

Rein intends to continue his journey to the point of the Seeking My Lord Quest, when he zooms the Map, he can see that the starting point of the Quest is at the top of the hill.

Only one thing stood in his way now, without the 《Fly》skill he couldn't reach that place easily, but instead had to go through a steep path coupled with bushes all over the place.

However, since this place was a relic of a Clan, Rein thought about the quick access to the hills and found that belief helped him.

After walking at the foot of the hill for 5 minutes, Rein could see a Torii still standing upright, behind the Torii there was a ladder to climb the hill.

Seeing a Kanji inscription on the pillar '千里階段' Rein didn't understand the meaning of the inscription, however, when he stepped past the Torii, a notification popped up.

[You just went through Senri Kaidan]

❝ Your footsteps are remembered at Senri Kaidan. Resume or return, everything will have an impact on your life ❞

A female voice whispered in his ear peacefully.

Rein felt a strong pressure within him as he stepped on the first ladder. He had no idea how sacred this place was.

Had been silent for a moment on the first stairs, then looked up at the hill, he only saw endless mounds of stairs

Everything that happened made him frightened, once again he could only blame the system for carelessly giving quests to someone like him.

However, apart from having to complete the quest, Rein felt there was something good in continuing his journey.

Rein stepped his foot to step on the 2nd ladder

—Tap

❝ Congratulations, your common thread is connected to the universe ❞

'There's something wrong with this place.'

1