C005—Senri Kaidan
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With courage in him, Rein stepped onto the next staircase. He was very sure about the possibility of good things waiting up there.

—Ding!

[Successfully stepped on the 2nd Senri Kaidan]


[Obtaining G.D Attribute's Box (1)]


[Attributes improved:

Strength (+1)

Vitality (+1)

Thoughness (+1)]

"Woah.. I get Attributes just from stepping in?! But.. what is G.D?"

[(!)G.D stands for Grade 'D'. Henceforth, Grade will be symbolized by G.F/E/D/C/B/A/S]

After Suvice's notification appeared in front of him, Rein suddenly froze. Because what happened next was a strong pressure rushing his body through the legs that were stepping on the 2nd Senri Kaidan.

'I didn't think it would be this hard for the second ladder.'

Despite thinking that, Rein felt that he could still withstand this pressure a hundred times over.

'With those compensation! I have to carry on!'

Rein jogged the Senri Kaidan with all his might and enjoyed the pressure.

....

[Successfully stepped on the 202nd Senri Kaidan]


[Obtaining G.C Attribute's Box (1)]


[Attribute improved:

Wisdom (+2)]

[Stunned for (3 seconds)]

After he stepped on the 201nd Senri Kaidan, the pressure began to give an effect, namely Stun.

Rein was a little overwhelmed, because after the Stun ended he had to hold his footing so he wouldn't fall. He had to stop for a few seconds after each footstep.

[(!) Chance of dying (5%)]

“Suvice, how many Attribute points I earned?”

[(!) Player Rein, in the last 1 hour earned (+378) Attribute's points:


Strengths: (+84)

Vitality: (+78)

Agility.: (+60)

Thoughness: (+62)

Wisdom: (+69)

Intelligence: (+25)]

Rein smiled brightly because he couldn't believe what he saw. The sweat on his forehead began to flow. His breath was still good enough to continue this journey.

However, his curiosity about the Attributes Box has not been fulfilled, because his Inventory is still locked by the system.

"Open, Inventory!"

[System blocking Inventory access]


[(!) The basic features will be unlocked once you enter the Training Zone〙]

He looked solemn after seeing the notification.

"Wait a minute..." Suddenly a thought entered his mind, "Can I open it without going through Inventory?!"

"Open Grade D Attributes Box!"

—Ding!


[There are (200) G.D Attributes Box 


Want to open all of them?]

'It Can!'

Rein smiled broadly upon knowing that, if only he had known this earlier, perhaps the pressure from Senri Kaidan could have eased a bit.

"Yes, open all of them!"

[G.D Attributes Box


Choose the Attribute you want.


Status:

(+5) Health (x) (200)= (+1.000)

(+1) Mana (x) (200)= (+200)

(+0.1) Attack (x) (200)= (+20)

(+0.1) Defense (x) (200)= (+20)

(+0.05) Dexterity (x) (200)= (10)

Attributes:

(+0.25) Strength (x) (200)= (+50)

(+0.25) Thoughness (x) (200)= (+50)

(+0.25) Vitality (x) (200)= (+50)

(+0.25) Agility (x) (200)= (+50)

(+0.25) Wisdom (x) (200)= (+50)

(+0.25) Intelligece (x) (200)= (+50)]

'Aa.. not bad ... EH?

'Why did I become so arrogant because of those three hundred and seventy-eight points?! I'm the zero!'

Rein began to be absorbed with the pleasures of the world.

"I have to choose an attribute that useful in Senri Kaidan!"

—Swung!

Suddenly, wind from the foot of the Sakuya Hill came blowing him, it happened just as he was trying to choose an attribute. Because the wind was too strong, Rein almost fell forward and instead stepped onto the next ladder.

[Successfully stepped on the 203rd Senri Kaidan]


[Obtaining G.C Attributes Box (1)]

The next incident was his own stupidity, Rein accidentally chose an attribute when trying to balancing his body ....

[Want to add (+50) Attribute to Wisdom?


(Auto receive in 5 seconds)]

[Stunned for (5 seconds)]

'I'm only become arrogant in split second, and karma hits me that hard?'

Rein couldn't move an inch and could only stare at the numbers that passed before his eyes.

'Three.'

'Two.'

'One...'

[Added (+50) points to Wisdom]

“ARRG—” his screams stopped when he saw another notification pop up

—Ding!

[You have reached (100) Wisdom]


[Congratulations, Rein! You broke the record as the fastest player to reach (100) Wisdom, with a time of 【102:24:07】!!!❞


[Previous record 【25470:43:54】]


[Obtained the Special Title 【All Ears】]

"Hah?"

Again, Way of Semesta astonished him, Rein had just heard about this record problem.

'Wait, is this something that's been talked a lot by player's? Why am I never heard of it at all? I hear more about the Training Zone and Dungeon matters.'

"But.. a record? IS THIS A WORLD RECORD?!"

This is a scary thing for him, if others player know him as this record breaker, he predicts he will be targeted again by many people.

'How overwhelming is it? I don't want to end up like that again!'

He's not ready for popularity things.

However, like a rain falling in the desert, a sentence he desperately wanted sounded on his ears.

❝ Player Rein, do you want to write your golden ink in history? ️❞

He immediately took a deep breath upon hearing those words, the tension inside him instantly dissipating.

"For now, I refuse."

'Eh?! what did I say? What sentence is that? Is this the so-called wise?' the words seemed to just come out of his mouth.

❝ Players with Wisdom are always wholesome. But, the system will still report this great achievement on the Record of Semesta. Furthermore, congratulations! ️❞

Rein smiled happily when he saw that. He could continue his walk more calmly now.

Yet, that only applies to Rein...

All the players in the Way of Semesta were just stepped in silence moment...

***

[Announcement!]


[『Record of Semesta』just recorded the latest achievement!]


[Someone just broke the world record, which is the fastest (100) Wisdom achievement!]


❝ Wisdom will envelop the Semesta! ❞

The announcement was quite intimidating to the world players, one of which was the players whose jobs depended on Wisdom.

The player who was previously ranked 3rd 『R.Wisdom of Semesta』 almost fell off his chair while reading the announcement.

Joan, he is player with strong ambitions to become the wisest person in Way of Semesta. However, he have been pushed aside by new players.

Now, he just sits in the library and tries to write things about life. He is looking for a way to turn human life upside down on Earth.

His hatred started just because he was defeated by a man that's younger than him.

His anger was directed at Europe Continent, who berated his opinion in the international debate about the predicted occurrence of the Way of Semesta

Thanks to the popularity and size of the VRMMORPG Way of Semesta community. The Influence players made a debate entitled 'Estimate & Handling'. 

Joan was defeated by the democratic system on that's event. The young man's opinion was more accepted than his own regarding the changes that would occur in the Way of Semesta

"Damn it! Which minor is going to step over me?!"

The 38-year-old player looked distraught with the harsh reality.

When he opened the screen, the 1st rank was flashing his eyes, indicating a change there.

[『R.Wisdom of Semesta』

 1. **** 【102:24:07】 (129)

 2. Richard【25470:43:54】 (792)

 3. John 【25632:28:31】 (787)

 4. Joan 【26556:44:22】(765)

 5. Yunko 【30256:12:37】 (788)

 6. .... ]

The ancient stationery that Joan was holding fell down, he was extremely surprised by this and started slurring it with his lips that seems quivering violently.

"1 HOUR?! JUST IN 1 HOUR?!! WHO IS THIS?!!!

"HE EVEN EXCEEDS 100 POINTS IMMEDIATELY?! NOT 1 POINT MORE, BUT 129—"

[1. **** 【102:24:07】 (131)]

"AND EVEN MORE?!!"

Joan had a great shock. He looked under the table for searching his writing utensil, but found both his hands and feet is shaking violently.

"I... Am I still worthy?! No! I.. what should I do?".

***

In addition to Joan who was in great shock, several Way of Semesta players also began to spread the news.

In the post entitled 'Birth of the Wises Human!' created by a user named Wiseisamust.

He shared a screenshot of the 『R.Wisdom of Semesta』 screen.

All users on the Interlang forum are aware of Wiseisamust's track record. He was good at raving about obscure things about the Way of Semesta. 

Wiseisamust is the one who always starts the debate over wisdom and bad players in the game. However, instead of getting a good response, he was often scolded by others.

This time, the Interlang users didn't want to argue with him and started making bad comments about the post.

[User11: Oh, someone is spreading HOAX and what's worse is HOAX Way of Semesta. Type HOAX to give Wiseisamust brain cells.]

After that comment, the users who came started replying to the post with the word 'HOAX'. 

But, thanks to the thousands of bad comments that entered Wiseisamust's post, the post entered the Trend-Post tab and gets notice by Interlang admin.

Interlang, which is a discussion-free forum often filled with invalid information. Thanks to that, Interlang website developers have the ultimate weapon that can manage traffic on their websites.

The sign is...

If the post is proven to be fake, then the post will be filled with red colored font and provide a link that shows the truth, as well as the Interlang admin will comment 'HOAX' in the post and closed the comments section for users.

Meanwhile, if the post is true, then...

A 'RESPECT' label framed in gold will be displayed in the title, and the admin will comment 'RESPECT' on the post.

The phrase is very well known in the Interlang forum.

At that time, Interlang as the forum with the largest communal contact directly the head office of the VRMMORPG Way of Semesta, namely Beyond Our Pale or commonly called Pale-nim by players.

Knowing that there would be a riot going on, they immediately answered the phone call from Interlang, but one of the seven important people in Beyond Our Pale only spat out a single word.

"True," replied a casual-looking man who was answering the phone while facing the large monitor screen.

The screen was highlighting the movement of a player climbing the stairs, the player was struggling to break through his limit.

"Oh, please give the post DOUBLE RESPECT." continued the man as he picked up the potato chips on his desk.

❝ Don't worry, we'll definitely do it for you and we're sorry for wasting your time. Next time we will— ❞

"ENOUGH-ENOUGH, don't make fun of me!" the man was quite excited when he was teased for the third time by the Interlang admin.

❝ Hehehe.. Dungeon party with us, then I'll stop teasing you! Busy ass! ️❞

"No way.. I'm the person behind the scenes! If you want, I will accompany you on an adventure from the monitor."

❝ Huh.. you bold! ❞

The man was holding his smile when heard the words.

❝ Oh! I'm going to say this for the fourth time!

❝ You know that Interlang is currently having a project to add a live cast feature on the website, right? ❞

"And?"

❝ LIVE CAST FEATURES, you heard that? We are interested in making programs and flash news about Way of Semesta, what do you think? ️

The man just smiled broadly when he heard this, "Why are you still asking me? Just ask those six important people... You know what I'm doing here~"

❝ You... Claude, have you been this stupid since I left you behind? Do you eating healthy food? Do you sleeping enough? Do you know what taking a rest is? Do you—

"I know... bye, Shina~"

He ended the call before the girl could say more.

Claude took a deep breath, now his mind was on the new super dynamic player, the player really disrupted his sleep schedule because he had to design something to hold his pace in the game.

"Back then Rain, now he wants to get called Rein? Huh.. you managed to make us think hard and keep the game stable, still, now you're starting to ruined it again!"

"I should have ignored the promise to that sweet granny!" said Jeremy about his little exchange in the past.

❝ Xixixi ❞

A boy's robotic voice sounded from inside the monitor, it was the A.I. as well as his comrades in the games developer world.

"Don't t laugh!"

❝ You idiot, I told you to STOP back then. But you doing it straight ahead. How can a human being this stupid? I better argue with Wiseisamust! ️❞

"Humph! Do it if you can!'

—Ding!

❝ Claude… looks like that kid is break— ❞

"Shut up."

1