C006—My Way
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Successfully stepped on the 232nd Senri Kaidan]

[Obtaining G.C Attribute Box (1)]


[Attributes improved:

Strengths (+1)

Agility (+2)]

[Stunned for (2 seconds)]

'Finally got it.'

Rein had been waiting for that Attribute since the 205th Senri Kaidan, because then he would achieve a new record.

—Ding!


[You have reached (100) Strength]


[Congratulations, Rein! You broke the record as the fastest player to reach (100) Strength, with a time of 【121:04:56】!!!❞


[Previous record 【23990:51:12】]


[Collecting the Special Title 【Strongful】]

Only 19 minutes differences and unlike other Attributes, Strength is the easiest to collect, the previous record even only took 16 days and 16 hours.

"That guy must just hit a wooden dummy every time he plays," said Rein who got his Attributes by climbing the stairs.

Rein could have used the G.C's Attribute Box, but he felt it would be a shame if he ran into trouble because his Attributes were not suitable for ascending the Senri Kaidan.

So he still kept it for emergencies and promised not to do anything reckless like before.

When it comes to Strength, all players understand how it feels. But, Rein didn't understand the exact effect of the 100 Wisdom points. To be precise, he hadn't realized it yet.

Because only life forms like Senri Kaidan who aware of the presence of it

Rein continued on his journey after catching his breath, the stun was still causing his head to swell.

....

—ZING!

[Announcement!]


[『Record of Semesta』just recorded the latest achievement!]


[Someone just broke the world record, which is the fastest (100) Strength achievement!]


❝ A fiery soul will envelop the Semesta! ❞

Starting from here, all corners of the world were shocked. At the same time, Way of Semesta players began to take this mysterious player seriously.

This narrow world doesn't need too many people to stand at its peak!

Survive or be eliminated is only the options they had.

That's what they believe.

....

[Successfully stepped on the 27th Senri Kaidan]

...

—Ding!

[You have reached (100) Vitality]


[Congratulations, Rein! You broke the record as the fastest player to reach (100) Vitality, with a time of 【139:58:03】!!!❞


[Previous record 【24578:24:33】]


[Collecting the Special Title 【Our Sources】]

....

—ZING!

[Announcement!]


[『Record of Semesta』just recorded the latest achievement!]

....

[Successfully stepped on the 285th Senri Kaidan]

'I still have a long way to go.'

...

—Ding!

[Congratulations, Rein! You broke the record as the fastest player to reach (100) Toughness, with a time of 【143:05:45】!!!❞


[Previous record 【24790:12:46】]

....

—ZING!


[Announcement!]


[『Record of Semesta』just recorded the latest achievement!]


[Someone just broke the world record, which is the fastest (100) Toughness achievement!]


❝ Stability will envelop the Semesta! ❞

Again. It's also only 3 minutes.

The players who were on an adventure fell silent after comprehending this information. They were contemplating the difficulty of obtaining Attributes. But right now, there stood a mysterious player who easily gained so many.

Annoyed, happy and proud to know that there was a player who opened a wide path to the gate of dreams, made them shed tears of joy.

'Nothing is impossible!'

'There is someone who can get 100 points in 2 hours?! Then I can too!'

'Getting a spotlight instantly?! It's not impossible!'

'What kind of wealth will come to him?! I want that too!'

"I CAN DO IT!!"

However, those thoughts only touched users of the lower power. For those who are already at the top point?

This is a great shock!

The experience of playing Way of Semesta for 1 year has made them feel the bitterness of rivalry.

However, new player appeared directly on the battlefield and changed the pattern.

What should they do?

Of course, they had the anticipation.

The powerful Guilds in various countries started planning something to recruit the mysterious player, they were willing to spend hundreds thousands gold to get him.

"Informant Division! Spread your members all over the country! We have to find out the whereabouts of that mysterious player!"

...

"Look for that player's information at the intermediate level!"

...

"Check all players before they enter our Dungeon!"

***

"Infiltrate every territory! The Training Zone is no exception! Pay someone with experience to find out about it!"

"Leader? Are you all right? Why are we looking for him in the Training Zone?"

Everyone in the room also felt strange at the leader's presentation, they were gossiping inwardly about his decreasing execution.

Though, it was only temporary.

"You're narrow-minded."

"Please explain to us!"

The leader stomped his sword hard on the ground.

—Thomp-thomp-THOMP!

"When did you first time get Attribute points?

—THOMP!

"How much time did you spend in the Training Zone?

—THOMP!

"How many times you spend to got the first 50 Attribute points?!"

—SHRIINK!

The leader drew his sword from its scabbard, the cold look in his eyes made the meeting room feel so tight.

His eyes filled the place.

"So, you're starting to forget some basics? Come here! I'll teach you some."

"Please seize my apologies, Leader Ado—”

—SLASH!

The guy was got a burst strike on his body and die peacefully.

The room fell silent until the leader finished giving directions. The largest guild in Europe, headquartered in Norway, is known for its ferocity of ideas.

The leader named Adolf was the mastermind behind all the worries of European players. the Risoon Guild under his leadership had already spread its wings by creating alliances with other large Guilds.

They have been confirmed to have a strong relationship with one of the top 5 Guilds in others continent and nation including the Guild that tops the first rank in Indonesia, the Hadesz Guild.

***

"Alan, have you heard of it?" asked a right-hand man of Hadesz Guild Leader.

"I'm neither blind nor deaf." Alan the Leader couldn't help but smile wryly when he saw the Record of Semesta

He was the former rank 1 on 『R.Vitality of Semesta』, his position was now replaced by a mysterious player. It wasn't about his rank being snatched that upset him.

The possibility of the mysterious player taking all the number one records was what he was worried about.

"Dirro, do you know what will happen if a player manages to take all the first rank records?"

"No," answered Dirro curtly.

"Huh.. what's the use of you as my right hand!" Alan was patient enough to handle his best friend.

Dirro just laughed when he heard it.

While cleaning his sword, Alan continued the conversation, "That mysterious player will get a tremendous advantage! You know, the Special Title that I previously had?"

"Yeah, what's in the world those advantage. The endurance on the battlefield of a Mid-level Beast alone is nothing compared to yours." Dirro grimaced in disgust as he explained how annoying the Special Title effect was.

Alan, only with that Special Title could stand solo for couples days in the mid-level Beast Field〙 if he wanted to.

"So, what will happen if that mysterious player manages to snatch all those Special Titles?"

"Immortals?"

Alan was slightly taken aback by the answer, then smiled a little.

Dirro who saw this immediately rushed off the room to inform the other Hadesz Guild elite members.

***

—Achoo!

Rein sneezed as he stepped foot on the 399th Senri Kaidan. His footsteps are lighter and he is used to the pressure.

[Successfully stepped on the 400th Senri Kaidan]


[Obtaining G.C Attribute Box (1)]

[Attributes improved:

Agility (+1)]

"Huh..."


[Stunned for (12 seconds)]


—Ding!

[Congratulations, Rein! You broke the record as the fastest player to reach (100) Agility, with a time of 【176:07:03】!!!❞


[Previous record 【24190:12:36】]


[Collecting the Special Title 【I'm Speed】]

'Quite a long pause.' Rein continued his footsteps again.

[Successfully stepped on the 401st Senri Kaidan]


—Ding!


❝ You have entered the fourth stage of the Senri Kaidan! ️❞


[Obtaining G.B Attribute Box (1)]


[Attributes improved:

Intelligence (+5)]


[Mana(-50)]

"Hmmm..." Rein smiled in relief at not rushing to use his G.C's Attribute Box. The obstacles that must be passed are different again.

"Suvice, what should I do to deal with Mana?"

[(!) Mana problems are complex! It will be good if you have more Mana capacity (30%) than your normal usage.]

"How much is my Mana and Regeneration capacity?" Rein doesn't know his Mana capacity due to access to features Profile is still blocked by the system.

[(!) Total Max Mana (1,036). Mana Regeneration (51.8(+145)/min)]

'With that, it will be gone in 20 steps,' Rein didn't understand about the existing Attribute system, he could only rely on Suvice.

"If I need Mana Regeneration, what Attribute should I raise?"

[(!) Learning a skill will help you for Mana Regeneration! But, Wisdom is the best choice to assist Mana Regeneration, because (100%) the points will be accumulated in Mana Regeneration]


[(!) However, Vitality will increase (20%) Mana Regeneration, as well as increase Max Health]

'Why does he have to give two choices? Trap or warn?'

He Had thought for a moment, but Rein finally made up his mind and also the path he would take in the Way of Semesta.

"Open Attribute Box!"

[There are (200) G.C Attributes Box 


Want to open all of them?]

"Open all of them."

[G.C Attribute Box


Choose the Attribute you want.


Status:

(+12.5) Health (x) (200)= (+2,500)

(+5) Mana (x) (200)= (+1000)

(+0.5) Attack (x) (200)= (+100)

(+0.5) Defense (x) (200)= (+100)

(+0.1) Dexterity (x) (200)= (20)

Attributes:

(+0.75) Strength (x) (200)= (+150)

(+0.75) Toughness (x) (200)= (+150)

(+0.75) Vitality (x) (200)= (+150)

(+0.75) Agility (x) (200)= (+150)

(+0.75) Wisdom (x) (200)= (+150)

(+0.75) Intelligence (x) (200)= (+150)]

Rein stared intently at the screen in front of him, he read every offer given in the Attributes Box, all of them looked very interesting.

Regardless, he already got the answer....

'Sorry, even if they offered a better one, I'll still choose it. I'm pretty sure, at least for now. The Semesta will definitely support me!'

"WISDOM!"

[Want to add (+150) Attribute to Wisdom?


(Auto receive in 5 seconds)]

His face was smiling, he didn't want to say anything and just waited for the system to give it automatically.

Rein looked straight up, he still wasn't sure how many stairs he had to go through.

One thing for sure....

"I'll finish it! Till the last drop of blood!"

1