Chapter 5.5- Dragon thy name
140 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Dragon....... found you again”, Jakim was happy they didn’t go extinct, he watches it as it sailed the skies.

Following it, the dragon traveled to the hot side of the planet, that side was facing the sun, it was in perpetual daylight, it was scorched and hot. That side of the planet had large volcanoes and constant storms. It also had large islands and small islands dotting the area, surrounding a continent the size of North America but shaped like a ball.

It travels deeper into the scorched lands and then is joined by group of dragons, that group becomes larger as more are added, Jakim zooms out a bit, noticing large structures on the continent and surrounding islands. Literal cities were rising into the sky.

Jakim was flustered with confusion.

“ Even Dragons have their own thing going, wait does that mean they can speak......I can speak to one day... HOLY SHIT”

Honestly this entire situation was confusing the hell out of Jakim, if the three species were all intelligent, it wouldn’t be a problem, but Jakim knew that Dragons in the past, did attack giants and they might have also attacked the Insect People. Meaning war wasn’t some fantasy it will become reality.

5