Chapter 7.4 Blood or not?
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 Hour ago

“Please Lord Bout, I beseech you..........”

“SHUT IT!!!........THUIS MADNESS IS YOUR DOING ISN’T IT”

The room shook and shook with each syllable from Lord Bout’s mouth, it was rather surprising that it didn’t fall on itself, but that’s a Divine Hall for you.

“THIS SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED”

“ Too many things happened at once.....The situation couldn’t be controlled”

“EXCUSES SEEM TO BE YOUR GO-TO, MIL”

The situation has spiraled out of control from the perspective of the dragon god, Mil seemed culpable and should be punished for his utter lack of backbone, but from an outside perspective this was nothing short of unnecessary cruel. How in god’s name was he supposed to do. A monster from the eyes of dragons versus a Dragon Mage, it was nothing short but insane.

As they went back and forth in their conversation that rather sounded like a one-way persecution. The atmosphere in the room suddenly changed, the air dropped several degrees and the lights dimmed, shadows started to appear and then stretch farther from the corners. Then the most unbelievable occurred, the shadows darkened and immediately began to assume a 3rd dimensional shape, leaving the ground like a plant, it grew in size and began to give off an ominous presence.

“What the hell...!!!”

“No...”

Both Mil and the priest Dragon jumped back in shock and fear, something entered a divine realm without permission of the resident god. Such a thing was tantamount to sacrilege. And it only spoke of its possible power.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!"

The entire scenery immediately brightened, and suddenly flaming winds started gathering out of nowhere, it was bright orange, yet it started to redden in the face of the room. The winds of fire gathered into a ball that immediately started to grow, it grew so fast that it was the largest thing in the room. Then it started to shrink fast into a dragon shaped form, then extreme brightness took over the eyesight of both Mil and the priest Dragon. The form that appeared was a pinkish colored Dragon, yet what separated from the rest was its gleaming scales and wings that glowed red, so brightly red it was almost comical. But anyone knew it was pure godly mana being seen.

"This must be..." said Mil with hysteria gleaming his eyes.

Of course, a god just manifested his physical body in front of mortal eyes, such a thing wasn't easily seen in thousands of years. Yet now it was happening in front of them.

The darkness strangely didn't react to the god form and immediately turned its flowering spikes into tentacles that grew into a mammoth in a blink of an eye, the shapes that almost seemed monstrous and unbelievable immediately started to circle the trio.

Bout immediately reacted to the sudden change, he opened his mouth and inhaled all the air in the room, exhaling it in a burster shockwave of light, the light that came out was like the Sun, burning hot gas that immediately enveloped the room and pushed out the sudden darkness.

The room brightened to an insane level, the brightness left no shadows and was burning, it was such a shockwave of sheer power, that the dark hallways in the very back was glowing with no darkness o0r shadows attached, you could even see the stairways a few miles away.

“SUCH POWER.....SUCH EVIL “

“My lord.... what was that...” groaned the priest Dragon with its tail between its legs.” That was clearly too evil...”

“My lord, what.... how?” spoke the shocked Mil.

The previous scene was too much of an impossibility to actually ever happen. A Divine Realm was a god’s home armored with all sorts of Magic. Yet it was easily broken by something that didn’t even resemble Magic. This was too unbelievable. Magic was the only unnatural part of the Spiral, yet something else entirely just shifted everyone's sense of reality.

“ HURRY, NOW.....WE LEAVE TO SUBJUBATE MY DAUGHTER....MOVE.”

Bout who often had an immovable will, moved only with apprehension and fear. The many situations he has been in was often controlled easily because of his godhood. Now, now it was different.

But before the other two could react, the room dimmed again, and sense of ominous deathly aura took hold in the room. The attack from a god was brushed off and it came back stronger than ever. The shadows started to prick at the corners of the room, yet nothing was happening. The shadows looked cute in comparison to its previous form. But the sense of death was too much to bear for Mil and the priest Dragon.

The entire situation was too strange, nothing in the history of the world can prepare the trio for what they just witnessed. Something that didn't resemble Magic or Mana in the slightest just attacked them. And took the brunt of a god's power. Unbelievable and unimaginable.

The ominous scene continued, with the trio observing the situation with apprehension and even fear.

Fear.

Thats right, Bout was afraid because he felt something that was totally abnormal, so different to what he has seen in the past several million of his existence. Bout only knew this was fear, something that almost resembled the God of Evil that once walked this world, a being of literal maniacal evil that perverted everything. But he was killed by the other gods and was confirmed dead, and gods disappear when death approaches, so no chance of revival. But the difference was that Mana could be sensed from everything, even that pesky evil god, yet nothing, absolutely nothing. 

"IMPOSSIBLE.....COULD IT BE!!!!"

A force or being, or something was talked about by the All Seers of Entropy, something far in the future will come forth and bring craziness upon all of creation, the gods don't believe such a thing could even occur, because they already killed the evil god himself. Yet the mortal quaked in skins about it, it wasn't till Father Time confirmed it, that the gods took notice, they only prepared knowing it will come.

The Evil King.

Thats the name.

....

....

Bout pondered in his mind for what felt like hours, but for mortals it was mere seconds. 

Then everyone looked up, they felt something, something coming.

"GET BACK"

Bout immediately teleported everyone including the dragons above to a safe location, but it was too late for him, he knew it was too late.

...

...

The ceiling broke with a Bang!

A jet stream of pure dark energy struck the ground, it was so massive that it eclipsed the entire area in a first for its entire existence since the planet formed, a menacing power that clearly couldn't be mortal or even a god.

Bout was in the center of it, taking the full brunt of it power, he was flattened to the ground, the brightness surrounding him dulled and dimmed. The darkness was too much for Bout too handle. He couldn't use Magic against. No, he couldn't feel Mana at all. It was negated, a crucial element of the Spiral was negated. It was too insane because it was an experience only mortals felt when gods denied their Magic. Yet a god was being treated like a mortal, no, a bacterium, his Magic denied. Nothing could comprehend of the situation. The pressure only increased, and Bout felt the ground sinking under his paws. 

He was going to die, that's all he felt. Death was approaching if it continued. Then it stopped. The pressure he felt was suddenly reversed, he could stand on his two legs now. The darkness that surrounded him disappeared; the night was now day.

...

...

Bout just stood there in shock and fear, it was such an insane experience. A god was an insect in the face of such power. Bout immediately began to use a variety of Spells, everything from Homing Spells to find the source of such power and a Presence Oversight Spell to communicate to everyone in his vicinity. Bout pushed the Homing Spells Area Sensing to the utmost limit, bringing things into visual far off into the Star system the planet resided. 

"NOTHING...NOTHING"

Bout was too shocked and stricken with fear. Nothing could be sensed, it just disappeared. It was too strange, something that powerful, moving extremely fast. It beguiles reason.

...

...

Bout waited and waited, till he got in communication with one of his followers, they were safe, and they felt anomalies throughout the area. But it disappeared suddenly, same situation as their Lord Bout. Bout ordered them to split into groups. One group examines the scene for clues. Another examines the damages. The last group will be with Bout and will be tasked with subjugation of Kati.

...

..

Bout looked around the area in horror and took flight with a flap of his wings, flying to the subjugation's group standby. He felt fear. Only fear. No sense of comprehension, just fear.

...

...

...

....

...

" Looks like I got its attention." mumbled Jakim.

Watching the entire episode unfold was fun as hell for him. There was drama and cool fight scenes. Jakim was so entertained, but the part with Voda was boring him, so he looked around for Mil and found him with a bunch of other dragons. Those dragons attacked him and brought him underground. Jakim couldn't see underground, so he waited for a while.

Waiting for such a long time bored him a bit, he wanted to speed things up. So, he used some of his dark energy as a harness to drag Mil out. But it was repelled. So, he tried another way, by imagining a tub of water being pointed at the ground, he attacked the ground with a trickle of his dark energy, unfortunately he blew the place up. 

"Hope he has insurance."

"Who cares..... his fault if he doesn't though....."

Jakim stared at the destroyed mound and turned his attention to where the group of dragons were going with Mil.

" What's that thing they usually say in times like this........Let the games begun.......No, begin.....I ruined it."

....

....

...

 

 

 

2