Chapter 7.9: Bad Days
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“PLEASE FORGIVE HER”

Bout, one of the most cunning of the gods that existed in the world, was right now, begging forgiveness for his wayward daughter. The insane escalation and often stupid level of pride shown by Kati, cannot be excused by any real argument or debate. She clearly, in Voda’s mind, lost all her marbles and attacked her own flesh and blood. How can he forgive, it wasn’t possible?

“Shit”

That’s really all Voda could say, the dinner that should have ended peacefully, ended with a blood curdling rage and a lot of property damage, of course he was furious with Kati’s actions.

“No.... this was her last chance.... take her away”

Voda was done with his mother’s actions, she has done many more insane things, this wasn’t the worst of her doing. Yet, this was the final nail in the coffin when it came to what she did.

“Voda.....please forgive her....But your right”, spoke Mil, “Her actions need to be met with punishment, as her mate and Voda’s father...... Please take away”.

“VODA....”

This was unprecedented, Mil always stood by Kati in worse situations than this, yet he too was tired of her meandering and often psychotic behavior. This was the last straw. He knew her for years and was now willing to push her aside.

“IF YOU WISH”

Bout, put out his claw and casted “Teleportation” upon Kati. In a bright flash of red, Kati disappeared from the scene leaving the trio.

“ VODA, DO YOU KNOW THE STORY OF THE …. EVIL KING?”

“Yeah....first thing they taught us, last year....also mother used to talk about it”

“ AS YOU KNOW....HIS PROPHESIED TO COME”

“Such a thing was professed last century, as well”

Mil was angry, this was a repeatable phenomenon of mass suffering for the world, and it never came to pass. It was more of a myth made by scared zealots than actual reality. Every myth or folktale that existed for the last thousand years on this world was the same. Some grand evil appears and changes things.

“ITS COMING MIL, BE PREPARED....”

Bout immediately disappeared without saying goodbye, a sign of new estrangement. Things have become dicey for this family's connection with the gods.

“Seriously.....why?”

Nothing good and everything just unbelievably horrible, Voda and Mil were tired out of their minds. The gods seem crazy with the Evil King, that mortals see as nothing but myth. Nothing is actually going to get down with the Evil King, even if his real, how the hell is a bunch of mortals going to face something that makes the gods collectively shit themselves, true is, nothing is going to happen in reaction when it comes if ever. And now their family is ripped apart.

That’s what Voda and Mil believes deeply, things aren't as simple as fighting the good fight. Things need to be planned out or massive damage will come without any recourse. That’s why mortals like Voda and Mil, don’t give a damn about the Evil King since its more of a problem that cannot be solved in any way since nobody knows next to nothing about what IT is.

...

...

...

The World of Valak, with its deep oceans of emerald green and its cascading rows of trees in the Southern Ice Holds, the world almost seemed beautiful. Till you remember that its residential gods are running amok on the world. For the last thousand generation, the world has had a new race of gods come and cause mischief upon the world. The gods who are known as the Id, came to the world of Valak after the last Ice Age period almost 600,000 years ago when Valak was more in its primal phase, the world didn't have much life on it, but it did have amazing possibilities and because of that, the Id stayed and helped foster the new life that was evolving on the world. But they came into confrontation with the previous pantheon of gods called the Ner, who have existed on the world for millions of years. They brought Valak into the Ice Age to kill all previous life on the world and now they had competition with alien gods. But unlike other great mythos, the two races came to an agreement and agreed to share the world. The Ner was aware of other gods and divine beings in the universe, they knew that being a god was too good to throw away for some divine war, so they sued for peace and got with so many perks. But things are not good anymore since the future arrival of the Evil King. The gods don't know anything about IT, but they have a level of awareness that cuts through spacetime, this allows them access to secret knowledge of the Spiral and something BIG was coming. Thats why they are in panic, but they also were curious, what kind of thing can't be explained and yet is also UNDERSTOOD by all life.

But unfortunately for everyone concerned, not even ITS aware.

2