Chapter 9.3: When was that?
61 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three Weeks Later

Jakim was still at it, the first part of creating a body was going well and now Jakim can create many bodies at once and also discovered a way to use his Puppetry technique, moving the bodies in perfect formation and even move them like as if its human, it still didn’t have any features, but Jakim was still getting creative about what he could add other than a human shaped black mass. Everything was going well, except astral traveling, Jakim really wanted to interact with the environment.

Creating a body was easy but being inside and possessing it was the ultimate goal, Jakim also needed the body to be aware with five senses, just like a human.

“Possession was the act of somehow taking control of a thing or object”

“I need to push myself into the body....no wait...I can imagine this like pouring water”

Jakim came up with an idea, just like the effect of his ability of rendering Magic mute, Jakim was going to use the same thinking process.

“Okay...”

First Jakim imagined himself to be a cup of water, his mind was the water inside the cup and the cup was his body. Next Jakim immediately created a black silhouette body, seeing the vessel as the other cup, Jakim imagined a connection between the two cups like a glass pipe connecting both.

“Next let's open the valve between them”

Jakim was staring at the shadow man, the second Jakim mentally opened the valve, a red fierce surge glow occurred, and it was coming from the other body. The glow covered like a background, pulsating in such strange shapes. Truly a bizarre look.

Jakim was seeing things from a strange view; it was like looking at a mirror......

“It worked!!!! HELLL YES!!”, screaming with almost exaggerated joy, Jakim ran around it and kept looking at how strange it seemed to look now. At first it resembled a strange statue, but now, something seemed animated and living about it. It was so weird, Jakim felt strange, looking from both ways, Jakim saw himself, yet he also saw the body. Its the weirdest thing possible, it was like being in a box but with two sides of it opened and looking at both sides at once. It almost made Jakim vomit from the almost strange perceptions he was looking through. It was like having two lanes of vision with front and back, all at once. It was such a crazy thought, but Jakim felt he understood what he was looking at. The front and back, were ideas about perception, but Jakim saw everything strangely from both sides, so what was his blind spot.

Jakim was staring at himself and honestly from the shadow’s man view, Jakim didn’t look half-bad. Honestly, he looked decent. But Jakim felt weird in the body, like something was about to explode. It was burning and getting hotter. Then suddenly a ball of fire blew inside the chest, Jakim was about to scream but he didn't feel pain, maybe because this was the shadow man’s body, and he was just possessing.

But Jakim felt the heat but no pain, this was the weirdest possible feeling, he couldn’t feel it, but then the heat grew and grew, it just burned through stomach and when it reached the neck and then Jakim felt his mind leave the vessel.

Jakim was back in his body and was staring at the vessel as it burned. It illuminated the house and was so bright and hot, it set fire to the surrounding, a fire just broke out in the house. The heat was so bright it melted the painting and wood post next to the body.

The inferno almost burned the floor, but Jakim snapped out it and closed the valve and returned everything inside, the flames died down a bit, but it still was burning. The body disappeared and Jakim felt his mind was in complete shape like a puzzle. Looking at the flames, Jakim tried to calm down, but he remembered...

“Holy.... what the hell.... oh shit.... Fire!!”

Running to the fire extinguisher and scrambling around spraying the place, after the fire went out, Jakim goes to the long and arduous task of cleaning the house.

…..

….

“Damn, how am I supposed to deal with this”

Looking at the destruction, Jakim knew this was going to be a long day. The week was already ruined. The insurance was going to be wild.

Jakim was fixing stuff out back, putting his stuff in order, he already put everything in his house in the backyard and was already making new floor pavements. Thanks to his newfound speed and strength, everything was done in time and by the end of the next day, he was done and getting back to work.

Jakim was really shocked by how the body just blew up, but Jakim knew it might have been his fault, but during the mind plugging, Jakim was using another body in his mind. That was a total success, but why did it start a fire all of a sudden. Jakim had feeling it might be the amount of his mind that might have caused it. The force was too much, but nothing out of the ordinary.

But Jakim didn’t care, his self-isolation at his home was about to end. Jakim only talked with the people at work when it came to work only, he had friends but wasn’t close with everyone, Jakim was pretty normal, he talked with friends and family, and had a great support network. But he was getting bored and having his newfound power, made it very hard to go out in the world more.

“But now I get to talk with the locals of that world!!!”

2