Chapter 9.4: Its Time
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let's do this”

Jakim got ready, and ran to the mediation room, he immediately got in cross legged position and floated himself off the floor using his dark ability.

“begin”

Jakim entered the Nexus

The dark swirling existence was no different than last time.

Ignoring the scenery, Jakim quickly zoomed onto the Spiral and further down onto the planet Valak.

Two cups and a valve pipe between

He needed concentration and imaging things was the best way to weave reality. Jakim began mental chants he read from all the shaman books, these chants were nothing but mumbo jumbo, but they were a great way to concentrate his mind on a singular subject. Jakim thought of the ocean in all its power and imagined a parting starting to emerge in the middle, to Jakim, this abstract thing was the source of his power, and he needed a way to draw it out more, the parting in the middle of the imaginary sea began to grow and earth emerged. 

Jakim in the meantime created a body on an island in the middle of the ocean, just a few miles shy of the Dragon lands.

A jet stream of dark energy blew into the ground from the sky and formed together a mist, collapsing into a blob.

The dark mist form body resembled a blob, but Jakim carefully kneaded it into the shape of a man, but Jakim knew he needed something more with features. Jakim then remembered an old man with an overflowing white beard, a Nigerian man who was visiting the college he worked at. The old man had twinkling eyes and a bony appearance; he had no hair but he did have a beard that was so long it reached his feet.

Jakim watched as the blob transformed into that shape and suddenly the old man was there but there was a stark difference from what Jakim pictured in his mind and what he was looking at now.

The deformed body, skeletal hands, and a face from the worst nightmare, the body was like an evil wizard you play against in games, the long beard was there but his skin was pitch black and the beard was red like blood. It was a literal nightmare, Jakim didn’t know why this was so different to what he was imagining, and it even was taller than he imagined, it looked as if its 12 feet.

“shit man.....well... should have made some clothes too”

“too late too change , I need some communication right now”

Jakim didn’t know why that form appeared but he felt it was right, yes it does look diabolical and freaky as hell. But he had a feeling that it was the best form to take.

“Open my mind to the body”.

Jakim poured a bit of his mind and opened a connection to the body........

.

.

Suddenly a huge amount of energy burst forth from the body. It looked ominous, glowing like a Sun, it almost seemed to burn through the island.

Then a blast took off, it resembled the nuclear tests of the 50s out in America. The mushroom cloud formed onto the depth of the planet's atmosphere.

It then collapsed upon itself, circulating its energy into one spot, the body’s location. Winds started to catch up, circulating around the island, causing the ocean to tremble. A strong gust blew around forming a tornado in an instant in a tornado and then blew into a hurricane larger than the island.

Jakim’s mind had a connection. Jakim was in two places at once. It was weird but Jakim knew it was just like last time. Jakim ignored the stimulus that was hitting his mind which was telling him about the body self destructing, and imagined it like a VR game. Jakim imagined like it was putting the VR goggles on. But that was too simple for something as complex as this.

‘ Okay, think of the valve opening slowly, letting out a drop of water only, first decant the water that rushed in and started from the top, slowly just let a drop exist in the other cup’

‘Now imagine yourself on that planet, in that body, that’s your body okay’

‘ VR goggles are in your hand, your putting it on.......’

“Okay lets see.....”

Jakim opened his eyes, expecting failure, but there was something strange, all he saw was a vague image facing him, with a tree thing caught on the wind.

Jakim was flabbergasted, he was on it.

He was on the island!

“it worked, YES!!!!”

Jakim screamed but no sound came out, looking around at the scenery it was beautiful to say the least, except for the tornado and Jakim being in the center.

“I feel it, the wind, the waves, sea salt!!”

“its f@#$$%^ awesome!!”

“holy shit holy shit holy shit”

“yes!!!”

“okay calm down......calm down”

“Lets first move, should have trained for that....but lets try it now”

Jakim moved just like how he usually moved, imagining himself in that body as the person. But the body stood still.....

“oh yeah, I need bones, blood, and muscle also some nerves to connect”

But Jakim knew that was too complex and would be impossible.

“what if I act as if this was a game world like that VR game I saw online, just act like its my body and the game responds”

Jakim was looking at everything from the body’s POV, so he looked at the rock that was moving because of the hurricane.

“Come on.....move”

Jakim felt something weird like a muscle tugging, then his right leg lurched forward, kicking up dust.

“OMG.......... hell yes!!!”

‘ I'm moving....this body....its just like my physical body back on earth.....but its limited”

Jakim finally had some movement, but the weird feeling of looking through someone else's eyes was strange, it felt too weird, but Jakim threw away that though, this body was his.

“Time to train”

“I need to get in the zone”

Let's try moving my legs and feet.......

.

.

.

.

 

1