Chapter 9.7: Felion
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Hi, everyone

My monitor screwed up and i never got to inputting my log in info to my notebook, so i didn't have access for a while. I still have some issues. I'm very sorry. Chapters will now continue.>

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......

 

 

 

Felion looked around carefully to make sure everyone was distracted enough by the chaos to even notice. Spirits were visible to everyone and were actually quite easy to handle if your knowledgeable about their weakness.

“Please...Please... don’t wake up” thought Felion as he slowly approached the injured Tango. Looking to his right side, Felion saw Tango’s group stopping dead in their tracks at the sight of their companion's injury, but they hesitated and then continued running.

Kneeling down next to the

Using his innate abilities of Possession, Felion tapped into the Soul of Tango.

Pushing the Soul slightly away from the body, but keeping it tethered. This allowed

the possession to fully take place without forcing a literal “death”.

As Felion entered the Body of Tango, he encountered the various memories and emotions that has crisscrossed the life lived. The bluish tinges that floated around represented pieces of the subconscious and the reds were control.

‘ Over-Control: Puppet Play!!’

Mixing his Mana into the gap between Soul and Body and changing the nervous systems connection nodes. Felion prepared for a dangerous procedure that used his own Mana as a control outlet to Tango's body. Such Magic would often actually be hard to even conceive, yet military and political types developed it over time. The Spell does have some inefficiencies, but it's still usable. But the problem was how much Mana was actually needed. When you took control over a host, strings of mana just like a puppet where strapped to the host and held by the user. Now what happened to the User was that they were promptly taken to the host's shadow, now you needed a lot of Mana to maintain invisibility inside one's shadow and enough to control a person. Not enough Mana equaled failure or uncontrollable movements. Too much, and Felion might actually meld and become one person with Tango. The Spell might actually be multiple Spells over laced upon each other, its actually might be why it was often extremely difficult to even cast.

Grabbing using his Mana, Felion secured the control mechanism and conscious of Tango.

The mind of Tango was immediately put under sleep and Felion were now fully melded, with Tango none the wiser.

controls of the body. Felion now had full control when he finally saw the scenery around being the city streets.

"That was easy, damn it, his short as hell".

"Hey you, Fuckhead!!!"

"Oh Shit!!"

One of the Sect Followers spotted him.

While Felion was taking over Tango's body, the Sect Followers were looking for him, their shimmering gold and stone talismans knocking about as they steadily surrounded the stalls were our wayward Lizardman was pushed into.

Felion knew he had no chance against multiple opponents, it was a weakness when it came to his low Mana output. His only gift was perfect Mana Compression, which is the ability to densify Mana making it more potent. The Puppet Spell was only successfully because of this.

But Felion had a getaway plan, he was planning to use this against Tango's group. But desperate times=desperate measures.

Felion immediately activated his saved-up Mana talisman he kept in his pocket, a long rod with various Knick knacks tied to it. Taking it out of Tango's shadow, he raised it up and activated the months' worth Mana he saved up for a rainy day.

"Teleport!!!"

White colored Mana flows out of the rod, saturating the area around Felion. He is soon covered in White mana. But suddenly a a torch of flames hits the top of the talisman. It came from outside the Market.

"OH COME ON!!!!!"

The entire space around him burst forth as the force pushes everything out of his way, the Sect are pushed up against the nearby wall and the market stalls are thrown up in the air. As he looks around, the white space that now surrounds throws him towards who knows where.

The scenery changes as an island starts to come into Felion's view, he didn't care anymore about his location since he was screwed no matter what. How could the talisman break after one hit!!!

"Cancel!!!"

The scenery turns it a bright light as Felion is forcibly exited out of the white space. Hurtling face fiorst towards a massive island. Smashing right upside the ocean nearby.

...

.

‘Everything seems to be working,hmmmm seems to be some injuries.

‘Let's at least start healing this body, can’t do anything when it messed up like this’.

The fall was unnecessary bad, with multiple lacerations as the oinly price, Felion felt at least a bit happy. Considering this wasn't his body and his real body was protected inside Tango's shadow. Getting up from the impact zone, Felion observed the environment, stalking the woods carefully from the forced teleportation detour he was caught in.

‘So where am I then ?’

‘Based on the flora it must be a tropical island’

‘ But why……..why did the Spell take me here’.

As he walks around, he begins to watch for any clues about his location. He knows it must be a nearby island since the flora did resemble the regional variety, he was in a very nearby place which might be easier to teleport away from. A blue pheasant looking plant was quite a common enough plant. He came up to a fork on the path. And as he watched the scene, he immediately noticed something.

“The fuck happened!!” bellowed Felion in shocked horror.

The immense scene before him was too ridiculous, the trees were charred beyond recognition and the weeds that grew in the Old Draconic specimen were a totally different color from its usual blue. It was too strange, since even dragon fire doesn't burn this bad.

GUAK.

Immediately on instinct, Felion looked up and is blinded. A loud clap is heard from the sky. Opening up right in the middle above him, a light is seen. A meteor traveling across the sky.

It seemed ominous.

So bright.

‘Isn’t it getting brighter……OH SHIT!

The damn rock was coming at me. I immediately jumped out into the river and pushed myself into sea floor. And i felt it a tug that quaked right through the water, shaking everything inside. But the rush subsided indicating it might have stopped, Felion swam up to the surface and poked out his eyes and was shocked to his core.

It smashed everything.

Everything in sight.

And the arc of light.

The light didn't weaken. But it didn’t stop, no, it was a pillar of light reaching out from space and it can only mean terror.

Felion looked in horror, but he felt drawn to it and in haze of shock, he trudged toe=wards the light that reached out from the heavens.

.

.

.

.

“What the hell are you”

Jakim was beyond perplexed, no, he was momentarily horrified, what the hell is thisthing. You couldn’t even call this a creature, this beast was so different to what Jakim was expecting, no it was more like he was seeing things.

Jakim stared in literal bemusement and excitement. Nothing could animate his thoughts as much as this. The creature had no form or depth, yet it somehow does. Jakim looked through the damn thing for crying out loud. Jakim couldn’t even understand what he even looking at. But he did have an idea of what it could be.

“Spirit or some kind of apparition” thought Jakim.

It was obviously such a creature, what else could it be! All those stories of mythical creatures and folkloric races did come up handy. Awesome!

Yet Jakim was still a bit confused, how does it exist, it looked like some kind of scrawny elephant-resembling person, but it was unexpectantly holographic which was weird. It looked like someone passed a projector over a canvas and something popped out. The closest thing would be bad CGI walking around in the Real World, It was fucking crazy when you thought about it or a bad joke.

‘I should try to communicate with it, right’.

Jakim slowly moved his vessel’s body to the right, the spirit noticed immediately with bloodshot eyes. Jumping up and down, the creasture looked around in fear and started to move to the left.

"Charades, huh".

….

….

..

it would be a understatement to categorize what Felion was feeling right now, fear or extremely anxiety. He really couldn’t tell which, but he was shocked, very shocked. He traveled everywhere in the universe, every popular destination you can actually think about. Saw everything possible and even met a lonely god on a dead world.

Yet right now he didn’t even know what he was looking at.

Seriously.

It beguiled reason.

What was it?

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!!!!

Nothing.

That’s what Felion felt and that was so frightening. Even gods had a light to them.

Yet, nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

But as Felion stared at the tall and dark thing, he felt fear and distaste. And a sinking feeling of loss.

‘If I oppose this……. thing’

The very thought was madness, defending yourself in uncertain situations was common enough to be the default. Yet, there are instances of confusion when against something you can’t feel or understand. Right now, Felion felt that exact way.

‘Let me test, something’

With a poker face that can win movie awards, Felion began to absorb Mana from the nearby environment, while in tandem he began to circulate his inner Mana. When done together it was obviously a basic setup of Combinational Mana Art, Magic that expresses control over

As Felion peered his eyes towards the being, the dark skin, the raggedy covering robe, the dark purplish fingernails, and the orange beard that overflowed. He was convinced immediately. He was immediately convinced about what he was witnessing. It was a corpse, a literal puppet. Nothing inside that even resembled life, yet it moved, and it moves fast considering the age it was presenting. It was clearly   monster that would make cosmic horrors run.

‘Also, what the hell was that light, because clearly that isn’t a god’.

More questions than answers popped up, yet no tangible way to assess the situation appeared. This clearly wasn’t he was hoping for.

‘And with the baggage he was carrying……….’.

Tango.

Nothing was going to be easy.

0